Love and only love (Completed)

By Srinisha48

Rohid is a school topper, guitarist and a millionaire, so obviously a charmer. He falls in love with a ordina... More

Chapter 1 - characterisation
Chapter 2 - Proposal
Chapter 3 - unexpected
Chapter 4 - New home
Chapter 5 - Gap
Chapter 6 - Friendship
Chapter 7 - Coffee day
Chapter 8 - Market
Chapter 9 - Pain of love
Chapter 10 - Going crazy
Chapter 11 - Hatred
Chapter 12 - Meeting
Chapter 13 - sucide
Chapter 14 - Recovery
Chapter 15 - Shreya
Chapter 20 - Movie day
Chapter 16 - Forced love
Chapter 17 - After kiss
Chapter 18 - Exam results
Chapter 19 - Unpredicted
Chapter 21 - Coaching class
Chapter 22 - Love
Chapter 23 - Shreya's Love
Chapter 24 - Oneside Love
Chapter 25 - Trouble
Chapter 26 - She is mine
Chapter 27 - Deepthi
Chapter 28 - Pain
Chapter 29 - @ home
chapter 30 - Fight
Chapter 31 - Results
Chapter 32 - Restaurant
Chapter 33 - Determined
Chapter 34 - First day
Chapter 35
Chapter - 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptet 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue

Chapter 78

1.8K 77 3
By Srinisha48

Deepthi pov

I have to try and leave this place, I don't even know where I am? I can't take a chance, it would be so risky. I should plan properly and escape. If I get caught, my life is gone. I can't fight him all alone.

I have to wait, collect all information. Try to know the place and check his daily routine. This all will take at least two months. Still then I should be patient. I composed myself and tried to be normal.

Ajay came back with lunch in a trolley. "Time for lunch baby."

"Please leave me alone"

"Oh, I forgot about you, okay one more rule. No skipping meals"

"Today I am not well, please"

"Come let's eat"

"Why can't you understand. I am not a doll, treat me like a lady. I hate you. You can't force me to do whatever you wish. Who are you to constraint me?" I started throwing pillows, pushing things down. The servants came up to check on us, he turned towards them and spoke angrily "you aren't allowed here, out now"

"Deepthi you are upset, I will give you 10 min time to relax. I will be back and by then I expect you to start eating''

"You think I am your robo, stupid you will see who I am" I kicked the tray hard that all the food was flying around.

He was irritated and hold my neck. "You are having a tantrum, I will still give you time to relax" and left me. He came back after half an hour.

"Are you ready for the lunch now?"

"No"

"You know what you are inviting? I don't like your attitude, stop it right away orelse" he stared at my body, which brought shivers. Why the hell did I do all this? I have been a stupid.

"Sorry, lets have lunch"

"That's better, now clean all this mess and come to dining room. I will be waiting"

"Why should I do? Ask your maids to do"

"You have already crossed all your warning, now don't back talk. See you in dinning room. You have 15 minutes time"

I didn't have anything to clean the mess, I ran to kitchen got the mop and cleaned all the stuff. Returned the tray in kitchen, wash my hands and ran back to dinning. I didn't want to be late and make the situation more worse.

"Well you made in 13 minutes, not bad" he smiled. I didn't feel like answering him but my lips moved without making a noise dumbo. Unfortunately he noticed it.

"What did you say sweety?"

"Nothing"

"Tell me, you are scared right?"

"Why should I be? I said dumbo. Ain't I right?"

"This is why I love you. You know you are in my mercy but still your ego and arrogance are not gone. Physically you are weak but mentally strong enough to fight me."

"Orelse how could I survive in this hell"

"You get everything you need at your fingertips, do you call this a hell? It's all your mind set, try to accept me then it will become heaven"

"I don't want to discuss this topic anymore, you won't understand."

"This is a small gift for you"

"I don't need any of your gift"

"You. are. taking. it. Don't make me repeat"

I took it and kept aside. Then we started to eat our food, as I gulped it down fast and walked towards my room, picking up the gift. I threw it down as I entered my room and locked the door and. I thought he would have followed, so would knock the door but he didn't. I was sitting by the window and watching outside, then walked around the room, I don't know what I could do, it was so boring. It was difficult to kill time, I felt so lonely. Someone knocked the door, I know it must be him because it's 8, so dinner time. I was hungry too, so I opened the door.

"Dinner time baby"

"Let's go"

"So you liked the gift?"

"I didn't have time to"

"Okay then we will see it and go" he pulled me in and saw the gift lying down. He smirked "Did you threw it down?"

"Yes"

"Okay get it now"

I took it and opened it. It was a book about how to make marriage life successful. I have a sarcastic look.

"I want you to read at least 5 pages daily"

"I would have wrote thousands of book like this, if I have married Rohid. Most unfortunate now I have to read this but that would add no value to me"

He was angry, I could say with his short breath and the way he got up. "I told you not to use his name, I think I have been more lenient and that makes you behave like this"

He pulled my hand forcefully that made my body fall on his. I was actually losing lot of weight these days and weigh only 50 kg, he must be around 75. That became my disadvantage, I couldn't fight his weight.

"Ajay, listen, I won't repeat it again. Please"

"You won't learn it easily, I know more about you babe"

He pushed me on bed and put his body on mine, I couldn't move a bit. I was shocked and tears started flowing

"Ajay, please, I understood my mistake, please"

He kissed my lips as I fought to move away. He thrust his tongue inside mine, I got suffocated and was pushing him hard. After few minutes he released my lips from his.

"Please get up, I will listen to whatever you say, please please"

"Okay then I want you to come for swimming with me"

"I don't know swimming but I will come, please get up"

"I will teach you, so daily morning 7, is that a promise"

"Promise leave me"

He stood up and I cried and cried. Why would I have to take all this, I should learn to control my tongue. He sat next to me and pat my head

"Take your hands off" i said pushing his hands away but soon realized I should be patient and kept quiet.

"It's ok baby, you will be ok. I am your husband, when you accept that. You won't feel this bad"

All my guilty feeling is gone, I felt so much hatred. I don't like him, I could never live with him but I didn't dare to answer back.

"Let's go for dinner"

"I am not hungry please leave"

"Deepthi, I can't keep on repeating things. Then don't feel bad if I do something, you choose what you want"

I was crying as I walked out of room, no one dared to a ask me what happened? We started eating food but I couldn't because I was crying and choking. He tried to help me but I turned my face away, so he waited. It took me twenty minutes to eat one chapati, I got up as I finished one. He said in a commanding voice "Sit down, were are you going? I want you to finish 3 before you leave." I cried more without responding. I sat there, starting at the food.

"Deepthi eat, you are becoming more weak."

"Why do you care?"

"Because I love you baby"

"Do you know the meaning of  love?"

"Everyone love is different? Not all fingers are same. You will understand it soon dear."

"I hate you" I whispered crying hard.

He came near rubbed my back, I arched  "Ajay please, don't touch me"

"Okay dear, relax. Eat first"

I continue eating and couldn't finish it but I didn't want him to act weirdly so tried and completed it. I lifted the plate and showed him "Can I go now"

"That's so cute, you can" he smiled.

I was so irritated and ran to my room and locked it. As time ticked 11, the sounds in the room were scary but I didn't like to see him. I started training my mind to take it. Whatever happens is for good, at the max I could die that's better that Ajay's torture. So I was ready for everything, covered my head with comforter, try to think about all beautiful moments in my life. Starting from the first cycle I got at my 10th birthday, new year, Diwali, Dussehra, pongal celebrations, then my day trips in school, our three days college trips. My mind was bringing up all memories. Then I thought about the first time I meet Rohid, the day he proposed me. If I could get back in time, I could accept his cute proposal, maybe I could have kissed his cheek and seen his shocking expression. The thought made me blush. With all those memories, I don't know when I slept but my sleep was disturbed by someone knocking the door. Should be Ajay, I was frustrated to wake up and open the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 11.4K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
4.1K 95 13
Hareem Zayan Mir is the heart of her family.she's a cute bubbly girl with a loud personality.she's a clumsy princess who only hates one person and th...
114K 3.6K 42
Story of Vijay and Madhu... The one who knows only to destroy and one who knows only to heal others with love... What happens when the cruel fate mak...
38.6K 1K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...