The Major and his Lady Love S...

By LilAsian1864

A love between two different people a British and an American a Major who settles down with his men in a smal... More

Prologue: Meeting the Major for the first time
Chapter 1: Finally I'm home
Chapter 2: This is impossible
Chapter 3: My letters from the General
Chapter 4: Abe meets Ben again
Chapter 5: Washington reads Lydia's letters
Chapter 6: Lydia and Washington reunited at last
Chapter 7: Washington meets Lafeyette
Chapter 8: Peggy I need your help
Chapter 9: It'll be our little secret
Chapter 10: Sasha Woodhull's unusual morning
Chapter 11: The chilly winter month
Chapter 12: Learning the Waltz & Sasha has a fever
Chapter 13: Sasha's fever & Preparing food for dinner
Chapter 14: Sasha and the Major's ball planning
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving & the Engagement Ball
Chapter 16: George Washington's new plan
Chapter 17: The Queens Rangers coming to Setauket
Chapter 18:Attack at Valley Forge/ Washington's Comfort
Chapter 20: Heading to New York/ A hanging at the Continental Camp
Chapter 21: Spending time in New York
Chapter 22: Back once again in Setauket
Chapter 23: Sasha visits her father at Whitehall
Chapter 24: Discussing important matters
Chapter 25: Visiting Philidelphia/ Hosting a ball
Chapter 26: The Ball with General Washington
Chapter 27: Sasha's resting day/Lydia's date with the General
Chapter 28: Back home in Setauket, Long Island
Chapter 29: Arnold's letter to Andre
Chapter 30: Sasha gives birth early
Chapter 31: Friends visiting the newborn babies
Chapter 32: A concert in Pennsylvania
Chapter 33: Going on a walk into town
Chapter 34: Returning to Setauket, Long Island
Chapter 35: Sasha's Birthday Ball
Chapter 36: Saving Abe's neck
Chapter 37: Sasha gets Kidnapped
Part 2: Turn of the tide

Chapter 19: Trouble in Setauket/Going to New York

20 1 0
By LilAsian1864

*A few months later on March 25th, 1777 at Sasha Woodhull's home*
~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

Sasha's outfit:

It's finally spring once again and trouble has stirred in Setauket more Captain Simcoe has become the leader for the Queens Rangers where as Robert Rodgers is in the King's services and I still haven't heard anything from Ben, Caleb, or my brother Abraham I've heard that he was thrown in prison in York City for being a spy which is not a lie but it's true for both sides but he was under my husbands orders. So I cleaned Edmunds study while he's not home and he's not thank goodness, then as such happened I found a letter of intelligence from General Lee and Major Andre from York City so I re wrote the letter of intelligence and after I was finished I fixed his desk and then placed the piece of information under my skirts before going outside to where Caleb meets Abe at.
~Mary Woodhull's POV~

It's finally spring once again and trouble has stirred in Setauket more Captain Simcoe has become the leader for the Queens Rangers where as Robert Rodgers is in the King's services and Abe still hasn't heard anything from Ben, Caleb, or his sister Sasha I've heard that he was thrown in prison in York City for being a spy which is not a lie but it's true for both sides but he was under her husbands orders. So I grabbed Anna and we both walked to Sasha's house where hopefully she'll help us find a way to get Abraham out of prison.
So when we walked to Sasha's house Anna and I talked about what we need to do to convince her.
~Anna Strong's POV~

It's finally spring once again and trouble has stirred in Setauket more Captain Simcoe has become the leader for the Queens Rangers where as Robert Rodgers is in the King's services and Abe still hasn't heard anything from Ben, Caleb, or his sister Sasha I've heard that he was thrown in prison in York City for being a spy which is not a lie but it's true for both sides but he was under her husbands orders. So Mary grabbed me and we both walked to Sasha's house where hopefully she'll help us find a way to get Abraham out of prison.
So when we walked to Sasha's house Mary and I talked about what we need to do to convince her. I fear only Sasha is the only one who can convince the Major to help Abe get out of prison in New York.
*At Sasha Woodhull-Hewlett's House later that day with Anna, Mary, and Sasha*
~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

It was a beautiful day to take a walk but instead I decided to play a game of croquet in the backyard while my maid was hanging the laundry up as I played by myself, so as I did that my butler Charles came to tell me that Mary and Anna have arrived to see me but whatever reason I have no clue what about. So I put my croquet paddle down on the ground before going to see my two friends who I've not seen in months not when Edmund had been taken prisoner by the rebels who thought he killed there Captain.
When I was once inside I went straight to the living room where the fire was lit up and saw Anna and Mary sitting drinking tea I sat down and said"I do apologize for keeping you both waiting what can I help you with today," then Mary set her tea down and said"Sasha we need Major Hewlett's help in getting Abe out of prison he's the only person who can plus Abe's not been hung all because they need Hewlett's confirmation," then with that being said I sat quiet drinking my tea.
Play video:

~Anna Strong's POV~

While Mary and I were inside we went straight to the living room where the fire was lit up and Sasha saw Me and Mary sitting drinking tea Sasha then sat down and said"I do apologize for keeping you both waiting what can I help you with today," then Mary set her tea down and said"Sasha we need Major Hewlett's help in getting Abe out of prison he's the only person who can plus Abe's not been hung all because they need Hewlett's confirmation," then with that being said I sat quiet drinking my tea.
Then I spoke up and said"Sasha we can get Abe out and now that he's back we can get him out," then Sasha smiled and said"I would like to have my brother back him but I might be able to escort Edmund to New York there since I've been meaning to go there myself to buy something new to wear," the 3 of us began to talk about how we can get Abe out with Sasha and the Major going up to New York in person.
~Mary Woodhull's POV~

Then Anna spoke up and said"Sasha we can get Abe out and now that he's back we can get him out," then Sasha smiled and said"I would like to have my brother back him but I might be able to escort Edmund to New York there since I've been meaning to go there myself to buy something new to wear," thats when the 3 of us began to talk about how we can get Abe out with Sasha and the Major going up to New York in person. Just before there was a knock on the front door.
~Major Hewlett's POV~

After finishing up some business with my men and Judge Woodhull back at Whitehall I saddled my horse and rode home back to my home where my darling beautiful wife is waiting for me, I also have some news to tell her when I get home hopefully when I get home dinner will be finished already. When I arrived home I unsaddled my horse and knocked on the front door that's when our maid Lyra opened the door and took my cape and hat as I walked to the living room where I found Sasha, Mary, and Anna doing some sewing and making there own handkerchief.
I then looked at my wife and kissed her cheek and said"Hello darling how was your day what is Mary and Anna doing here," then Sasha looked at me and said"My day was absolutely amazing so far did a lot of cleaning and took a walk as for why Anna and Mary are here it's because they want to pay me a visit," after we talked Anna and Mary left my house when they left Sasha and I washed up and had dinner.
*Later on that night at Sasha and Edmund's household that night at dinner*
~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

When Edmund has arrived home he unsaddled his horse and knocked on the front door that's when our maid Lyra opened the door and took my cape and hat as I walked to the living room where he found Me, Mary, and Anna doing some sewing and making our own handkerchief.
He then looked at me and kissed my cheek and said"Hello darling how was your day what is Mary and Anna doing here," then I looked at him and said"My day was absolutely amazing so far did a lot of cleaning and took a walk as for why Anna and Mary are here it's because they want to pay me a visit," after we talked Anna and Mary left my house when they left Edmund and I washed up and had dinner.
Play video:

I was having dinner with Edmund talking about when we should start having kids and since this revolution isn't gonna end any time soon and it's too dangerous for me to see Lydia and Washington at the Continental Army Camp. So then as such happened I was eating my food when Edmund spoke up and said"My darling I have some rather good news that I hope you'd like to know about," then I looked and said"What is it Edmund," he smiled and said"We both are going to New York since I must get your brother out of prison before they hang him we'll be in New York for 3 days so we can relax and buy you some new clothes," that's when I got out of bed and kissed him crying my eyes out.
*End of Chapter 19: Trouble in Setauket/Going to New York *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.9K 66
"A pleasure to meet you. I'm-" "Alexander Hamilton," I finish for him. "I know who you are." *** September 25, 2018, started out as an ordinary day...
84 51 48
It's changes in our lives that bring something new, It's in those dark hard times that we grow, It's in the unexpected that we find true treasures hi...
1.2K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
26.2K 1.1K 31
"don't you wish all spies could be so lovely?" Codenamed the Duchess of the Allies, Louisa Tallmadge is thrown into the midst of World War II as...