Pranking The Prank King

By Dream_Writer11

A Shodimu Sophia, Dream_writer11, novel HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BADASS #1 IN HUMOUR #1 IN ABUSE #1 IN PRANKSTE... More

Chapter 1: Noticed
Chapter 2: What a gentleman?
Chapter 3: The big...
Chapter 4: Sweet revenge
Chapter 5: Whispers
Chapter 6: Cupcake
Chapter 7: Truth or dare
Chapter 8: I'm sorry
Chapter 9: Stuck
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Partners
Chapter 12: I'm sexy and you know it
Chapter 13: Party
Chapter 14: You're beautiful
Chapter 15: Threat
Chapter 16: Mom
Chapter 17: Princess Dillie of Pinkland
Chapter 18: Cassandra
Chapter 20: Fire
Chapter 21: You'll never change
Chapter 22: Wrong choice
Chapter 23: Swim
Chapter 24: Robert Lystoshiz
Chapter 25: Effects
Chapter 26: I love that black laced....
Chapter 27: Prom night
Chapter 28: Revelation
Chapter 29: Food fight
Chapter 30: F
Chapter 31: Chocolate fudge cake
Chapter 32: Make up
Chapter 33: Rocks
Chapter 34: Eko
Chapter 35: Jelly
Chapter 36: Barbie Shoes
Chapter 37: Stacy
Chapter 38: Possessive and stupid.
Chapter 39: Kayla
Chapter 40: Shh
Chapter 41: Kidnap
Chapter 42: On your clock
Chapter 43: Save
Epilogue
Q&A
SANTA'S PANTS
SANTA'S PANTS 2
SANTA'S PANTS 3
ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ!!
A/N
CAST 1
CAST 2
Christina's story is now published!
Thorne Academy
Please read!
Hear me out 😖

Chapter 19: Stepsister

140K 6K 1.9K
By Dream_Writer11

"Of course, she had to be twice as annoying as the previous one" I said, burying my head in my palms.

"There's no way she's more annoying. Mrs Alonso gave me detention for winking at her" Dylan huffed, crossing his arms.

"Maybe she thought you were trying to seduce her you idiot"

Dylan huffed "Yeah, she wishes"

"Do you both realise I'm right here in front of you?!" The substitute teacher, Miss detention, yelled standing right in front of us.

Wait, when did she get here?

"We're sorry?" I paused "No, wait, I am. He isn't"

"I'm more sorry than you are. She deserves ten years of detention"

"And you deserve a million"

"Leave my class immediately!" She yelled, her face turning red in the process or maybe she applied way too much blush.

I was the first to stand up, packing my things and leaving the class immediately.

At least, I was finally out of the class. That's one good thing.

I heard Dylan's footsteps behind me when I got out of the boredom arena.

"Hey cupcake" He called "She kept way too much make up, didn't she?"

"Look here Dillie" I abruptly stopped and turned to face him. "I'm mad at you, okay?"

"Why?"

Oh my god, he was literally the most stupid person I'd ever seen in my life.

"You promised we'd skip school and get food in that Chinese restaurant downtown and then Cabitchy came from no where and cries in your arms, telling you an obvious lie and you left to drop her at home instead so yeah, I am mad"

"Cabitchy" I heard someone giggle behind me. I turned to see a weird kid in sunglasses and a pink helmet, moving past me on a hover board.

Why did he have an helmet on?

Why did he have sunglasses on?

Why was he on a hover board?

Who is the kid anyways?

Why does my life have to be so confusing?

"Cool hover board" Dylan complimented, waving at him.

"Thanks dude" I heard him whisper.

"Who's that?" I asked "And why does he have a pink helmet on?"

"He's David the weird and he's always like that. Very. Very weird."

"Yeah whatever. I'm still mad at you" I said and walked away like the savage I was.

He continuously pleaded, trailing after me as I went towards the library.

I saw David once more but this time he was munching on a fruit bar and sipping from a juice box. His sunglasses were absent and he had a weird hat on instead.

He threw me a silly wink and left on his hoverboard.

Weird kid.

"Come on cupcake" I heard Dylan say behind me before I pushed the library doors open.

The first thing I noticed is that the librarian, an old slim lady, was fast asleep. Her glasses were out of place and she had chocolate in her mouth. The chocolate slipped out of her mouth as she drooled o_

Yeah, that's not something I wanna talk about.

All the seats were available since people rarely visited the library and besides, they were all in class or doing something I really didn't care about.

I placed my books on the table and took a seat, placing my legs on the table and resting on my arms.

If only I had a glass of cocktail with me, I could've pictured myself in a beach in California or at least, anywhere but this fucked up school.

"You know, I don't get it. I came back to let you know I wouldn't be coming back soon and you weren't there either so it'll be fair if I also get mad at you"

"Whatever Dylan. I really don't care anymore."

"Yeah, you shouldn't have from the start"

"What does that mean?"

"I sacrificed my after school time to spend detention with y_"

"Excuse you" I cut him off "I didn't ask for this. If you didn't tap me at first, we probably wouldn't have detention"

"I only did that cause I guessed you'd be mad"

"Well, I'm not mad anymore, I don't give a shit if you ditched me for Cassandra and I don't care if you spend the rest of your life pampering her, okay?"

He left.

.

~*~.~*~.~*~.

I had to think twice before confirming I was walking to Rochelle's.

It looked a lot different from yesterday.

It looked like it was being demolished or something. The men working on it seemed to be moving away some of the vital parts like the windows and doors.

It looked empty from what I could see. The chairs, tables, counter and literally everything in it had been removed, leaving it empty.

A large van was parked right outside. The men took stuffs from Rochelle's and dumped it into the van.

Mrs Collins, my boss, who also happened to be the owner of the place was right outside starring at them as they deconstructed everything.

"What's going on?"

"Diana" Mrs Collins said, giving me a slight hug "Where have you been?"

"In school"

"I saw your boyfriend drive past here earlier and I told him I needed to see you urgently. Didn't he drop the message?"

No, cause he's such a butthole.

"No, what's going on? Why are they doing this?"

"The real owner sold the place cause we're not earning quite enough to keep it going"

"What do you mean the real owner? You're the owner of Rochelle's, right?"

"No, I'm not. I'm just an employee like you. He hired me to watch over it while he took care if the one a few blocks away"

"There's another Rochelle's?"

"Yeah and they make more money there to sustain both the restaurants but we aren't making quite enough money to profit him so he decided to shut it down"

"So that's it? It's over?_"

"I'm sorry Diana but there's nothing I can do about this. I tried to plea for your sake but he insisted he'll pay me monthly instead"

"Where's Luke?"

"He was here minutes ago and he left after he heard the news"

"Oh my god" I sighed, burying my head in my hands.

Everything was crashing down right in front of my eyes. I lost my job in just a day for doing nothing wrong and I had to stand there and watch it all go down the drain. I had no money to buy food, further my education or pay the bills cause my only source of income was gone.

I just couldn't believe it. I wanted to snap my eyes open and figure out it was all a dream. Like it never happened.

"I'm so sorry" Mrs Collins said, giving me a slight tap on my back "I wish I could help you"

She didn't understand, she just couldn't cause she had no idea why I really needed the job.

I gave her a smile and turned to leave.

That was enough to keep me walking.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.

After making Dylan mad and losing my job, I was pretty sure it was my worst day ever and I was about to walk into more drama.

I signed and pushed the door open, expecting to see another reason my life was a total mess but the house was...

Neat?

The walls were spotless, no sign of dried alcohol on the wall or patches of brown stain on the ground. There were no broken bottles or empty parket of cigarettes displayed on the ground.

The bright golden bulbs were back on, illuminating the room and making the wallpaper designs look twice as good as it was before.

There was no smell of alcohol or weed. In stead, the house had the scent of lavender. The same scent dad used to love.

It looked just the way it was when dad was alive.

"Diana darling you're home!" I heard a high pitched voice come from the kitchen. The voice took me back to when i was younger. It did sound familiar but it wasn't something I heard everyday, that's for sure.

It wasn't until I saw the figure appear I knew it came from my mom and that explained why the voice was familiar.

That was the tone she used when everything was still the way it used to be.

She looked totally different. Her eye bags were gone, her skin looked more alive, she had a dress on and to top it, she applied make up.

She actually had make up on.

It was the direct opposite of the pale, thin, lean woman I used to know. It was like she had a total makeover but what I didn't understand is how she did all of that in just one day.

"Mom?"

"Come here sweetie" She said and pulled me info a tight hug.

Even her scent was different. It was something far different from the strong smell of weed and alcohol.

It was like she had dad's perfume on.

The scent I missed.

"I'd like you to meet Finn" she paused and pointed at a man behind her.

Finn came into view.

He didn't look so bad. He was tall and tanned with brown long hair and baby blue eyes. He looked pretty responsible in a simple white shirt and black pants along with shiny black shoes.

He gave me a bright smile and waved at me "Hi"

"And he is my fiancee"

Hold up.

"What?"

"We've been dating for a month now and we decided for get married. He's a single dad and I'm a single mom so it'll be nice to you know, combine our little families to form a bigger happier family"

"I'm sorry it's coming pretty quick" Finn apologized "We should've brought it up earlier but we wanted it to be more of a surprise you know?"

"It's gonna be great sweetie. Have you met his daughter? She's your age, you both can do great things together as sisters.

"Come on out honey, don't be shy" Finn said, turning to the direction of the kitchen.

It took seconds for her to step into my view and when she did, my jaw fell open.

"Natasha?"

Is this gonna make Diana happy or sad or is it gonna end soon? Drop your comments and let me know what you think. 

Don't forget to vote and share to your friends and family!

Check out my new books HELLO CARLO and A SCANDAL WITH MR CEO

Instagram: sophie.kenke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 129K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
35.7M 1.5M 57
|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction || Ever broken into Disney World at three in the morning? Ever pranked the police and almost gotten arrested f...
152K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
21.5K 946 39
After several years of perfection, Johanna's life is turned upside down by betrayal, lies, and cheating. She soon comes to realize being Queen B of t...