Dominating Alphas

By 4everAloneAnAwkward

[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being... More

Sorta Important...
Prologue
This Is How It Started
How My Life Became Hell
Where I Say No But End Up Doing It Anyway
Hell Continues
Meeting Him
Meeting Her
Big Mistake
I'm Gonna Kill You
The Aftermath
The Death of Jason Stone
The Meeting (Part 1)
The Meeting (Part 2)
Eating and Awkward Conversations
I Have No Idea
It's A Date
The Bringer of Bad News
Fuck the Stone Boys
School is NOT Cool
Moving In
Attack
I'm Sorry
And It Was Going So Well Too
The Stupidest or the Smartest
She Explains
Not-So-Happy Birthday
STUFF
Time With Archer
Her Mom
IDon'tKnowWhatToNameThisChapterSoThisIsNowTheName
And So We Fought
Alas, 'Tis the End of Our Journey
Bonus: The Wonderful POV of Jason Stone

Kisses

286K 8.1K 1.9K
By 4everAloneAnAwkward

Grayson

I'm kissing her.

I'm kissing her.

I'm kissing her.

ohmygodI'mkissingmymateandit'sperfectshe'sperfect -

That was the only thing running through my mind as I pressed my lips to hers. Luna, her lips were as soft as they looked!

I slanted my head to the side, allowing me to be even closer than I already was. She let out a soft moan and I held her tighter, loving the sound. Heat flared through me and I grinned as I felt her shiver. Her fingers running through my hair and I groaned against her mouth. Impatiently, I pushed her mouth open with mine and slid my tongue in and she gasped, gripping my hair.

I held her up with one hand and used my free hand to put it on the back of her neck. I frowned when I felt her ponytail and quickly took off the hair tie holding it together and threw it to the side, entangling my hand with her silky hair. My breathing was becoming more ragged and I pulled slightly back, catching my breath.

I didn't stay away for long because as soon as I had stopped, I was back again and kissing her hungrily, loving the unique taste of her. She bit the bottom of my lip and I groaned, my hands wrapping themselves around her hair.

I pulled back once more, but only so I could press my lips against her slender neck and slowly trail kisses downwards.

"Grayson," she gasped, her forehead pressed against mine. "I--We-.." She trailed off as I reached her collarbone, slightly pulling her sweatshirt down.

God, I wanted to mark her right here, but she'd hate me. Instead, I nuzzled my head against it and buried my head into her neck.

"Grayson?" Her breathing had gradually slowed down and her hands dropped down to my chest.

"Mm-hmm," I smiled against her neck. My wolf was elated with the closeness of our mate and I, obviously, was quite content.

When I finally looked up at her, she was watching me with a confused expression. Frowning, I nudged her nose with my own. "Hey, what's wrong? I thought I was doing pretty well," I joked.

Her cheeks grew rosy and her eyes darted around the area. She motioned for me to let her go, still leaning on me, however, when she stood on her own.

"Don't laugh," Taylor glared from underneath her dark lashes.

I smiled, wondering what on Earth would make me taunt her for kissing me like that. "Of course not, now what's up?"

"Th-that was my first kiss," she admitted, arms crossing defensively over her chest.

"Mine as well," I confessed easily. When she gave me a disbelieving stare, I shrugged, grinning a bit. "I may look like a fuck boy, but I'm really not."

And you were saving your firsts for your mate, my wolf deadpanned.

My face immediately colored at his wording, but I didn't disagree with his statement.

A finger poked my cheeks and I glanced down to see Taylor smiling fondly at me. My pulse began beating erratically, and I had to look away to keep myself from attacking her. On the lips. With my lips.

"Your face is a bit like a tomato's at the moment," she laughed, still poking me.

I grinned in what I hoped a suave manner and clutched her hand, kissing the back of her palm. "It's what you do to me, my dear."

"Shut up!" The rosy cheeks were back and I couldn't help myself from leaning down and molded my lips with hers.

She instantly responded, wrapping her arms around my neck and tilting her head to the side to give me a better angle. I grinned against her mouth and licked the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance. She granted it and our tongues fought for dominance, neither of us giving in.

One of her hands wandered down and she trailed a finger down my chest. Distracted, I froze and she took that advantage and won superiority.

Drawing back, I frowned at her. "Cheater."

Taylor put her hands on my shoulders and hoisted herself up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Mother of Luna, this girl will be the death of me.

My eyes widened and she smirked as she leaned down, her bangs brushing against my temple.

"I wouldn't call it cheating," she breathed sultrily. "Merely..using all my assets to the best of my abilities."

I groaned, closing my eyes. "Don't say assets. You're giving me...ideas." Her sweet laugh rang throughout the woods and I opened an eye. I saw her beautiful, breath-taking grin and her moon-colored eyes peering down at me.

"You're hilarious, Gray, hilarious," she chuckled, unwrapping her legs from me and getting down. I groaned at the loss of close proximity. But, on the bright side, she gave me a nickname. I was in the It Crowd.

"What's so funny? I was being serious." I grumbled, crossing my arms. She rolled her eyes and kissed me on the cheek causing me to instantly perk up.

She laughed at me, "Come on, let's go." Smiling, I followed her as she guided me somewhere.

"Where are we going? I'm still hungry." My stomach grumbled to prove my point and I looked expectantly at her.

"And whose fault is that?"

"Certainly not mine; how was I supposed to know that girl would do that?" I whined. Taylor snorted but remained silent.

A couple of moments later, she spoke up. "Does it always feel like that?"

"Huh?"

Taylor didn't slow her pace, but her words were spoken hesitantly as if she was admitting something she did not wish to admit. A confession.

"When - Did you feel it? The...the tingles - God, that sounds stupid, don't listen to me." Even without being able to see her face (as she was still in front of me), I could tell she was blushing.

Pulling on her hand, I prompted her to come to a stop and turned her toward me. Her odd, silver-colored eyes boldly met mine, though the two bright red spots upon her high cheekbones gave away her embarrassment.

"If you're asking whether or not I liked kissing you, the answer is a firm yes," I murmured, eyes hooded and taking quick peeks at her tempting, pink lips.

Her mouth pulled into a grin, before dropping into a frown. I raised an eyebrow at the sudden shift in mood and she worriedly asked, pulling me as she continued to the initial destination, "Are we going too fast? Should two people be this attracted to each other within days of their first meeting? How do relationships work? I've never had one, I'm so young, I didn't think I'd date until I was twenty-one, at least - is my virtue safe?? Ohmygod, Michael'll kill me if he doesn't properly approve you before we continue this courtship -"

"Courtship?" I emphasized. "This isn't the fifties, Taylor. And -"

This is the perfect time to tell her you're her mate! My wolf interjected. Startled, I stopped midsentence.

"Oh! We're here!"

I glanced around carefully, not really recognizing the area we were in now, but sure it was still within our territory. She had led me to a meadow.

"How come no one's here? This place is beautiful," I said in awe. "Why haven't I ever seen this before? Even during runs...I never--"

The corners of her lips lifted. "Stumbled upon this place when I came by the other day. No one else knows about it as far as I can tell."

I looked at her and grinned, asking, "And you showed me?"

Taylor shrugged, slightly blushing. "It just felt right. Now, come on, let's sit down by my tree!" I chuckled as she grabbed my hand and excitedly led me to an ancient oak tree.

We sat down, leaning on it, and I was surprised when she placed her head against my chest.

"Is this okay?" She asked, peeking up at me for confirmation.

I gave her a lop-sided grin like the love-struck fool I was. "Always." Taylor smiled shyly back and wrapped her arms around my chest causing me to grin even wider. My arms enfolded her slim frame into me and I rested my head on hers. Our legs were laid out, tangled with each other and her waist was right next to mine.

"I like this," I sighed, holding her closer. "A lot."

She snuggled closer to me making my heartbeat go into overdrive.

God, she's wonderful. I thought.

"Grayson?" I felt her lips turn into a smile. "I can feel your heartbeat."

"Shit." 

Taylor laughed at me before falling silent.

"Grayson," she murmured. "I'm sorry."

"For what, sweetheart?" I couldn't stop the endearment from coming out of my mouth and I nervously played with her hair.

She didn't seem to mind, letting out a long breath. "I'm sorry that we have to marry each other. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to change it. I know you're already eighteen and you're going to find your mate soon so...if you find her while we're....you know, together, I won't blame you if you go to her. In fact, I promise to get this rogue problem dealt with as fast as I can---so you can be with her."

"And this," she gestured with both of us. "well, I'm sorry for this, it'll end when you find your mate. Hopefully, the rogues will be gone by the time I find mine and we'll be on our own separate ways."

Shutting my eyes, I tightened my grip around her and said, "I'm not."

"What? What do you mean you're not?"

"I'm not sorry," I opened my eyes to see a pair of silver ones in front of me.

She continued. "Well, I guess I'm not either."

I smiled and gave her a quick peck on her forehead. "What would you do if you did find your mate?" If you found out if it was me. Would you stay with me?

Taylor stared at me hard and long before answering. "I would reject him."

~Authors Note~

haha only OGs remember the cringy ass writing this chapter held back in 2015 or smthn 

 Vote, comment, and follow if you want!

 Check out my new story, please!

 Dedicated to Smash_Noor for all the AWESOME, FANTABULOUS, SEXY ASS, MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING COVERS SHE MADE ME!!!! YOU GOTTA FOLLOW THAT AWESOMEBULOUS GIRL 'CAUSE SHE'S JUST FUCKING AWESOME.  

 Song to the side is "You're My Only Shawty" by Ariana Grande ft. Iyaz! LOVE THAT SONG. TOTALLY EXPLAINS HOW GRAYSON FEELS. BUT IT'S GIRLIER.

 LOVE YOU ALL FOR ALL THESE READS! THANK YOU! OVER 1,000 VOTES!!!! 0o0

 OH, and if I get another 40 votes and 30 comments, I'll post next chapter!

 -4everAloneAnAwkward

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 10.2K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
2.2M 20.1K 24
This is the same arranged marriage story. I wast sure the exact name, so I put that. **Cover art by emiegirl123** UNDER MAJOR EDITING (Originally kn...
6.5K 162 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
466K 10.5K 42
I knew where my life stood. As a normal teenage werewolf, I knew my fate had already been chosen for me. It doesn't matter how many people I fell in...