Moving In

Graysons POV

"I can't believe you made me do that," Jason complained, lying on the ground. Taylor shrugged and smirked.

"Oh, deal with it, Stone," she waved her hand. "You're a Beta."

"So?" He argued, pushing himself off the floor of the kitchen. "That means you shouldn't have made me run! And you made us stay after school for an hour just to finish!"

"Hey! It's not my fault you guys are slow!"

"You made us run over a hundred laps! In human form!"

"I never said you couldn't shift!"

"Well--"

Taylor interrupted Jason. "I'm hungry." She turned on her heel and stomped towards the cabinet, searching for food. Pre-made, of course. I crossed my arms and glared at the floor.

What are you sulking about? My wolf teased.

I'm not sulking.

He snorted. Yeah, and I don't have four paws and a tail. What's wrong?

I just don't know why she made me run, I grumbled. I'm fit, aren't I? Hella fit. I've got abs for days.

And a modesty to match, my wolf remarked scathingly.

Speaking of Taylor, Jason invaded my thoughts. When are you gonna tell Taylor she's your mate?

I watched Taylor begin playing with Archer, picking him up and spinning him around, laughing.

Soon, I promised.

Jason scoffed. Whatever loser, have fun with your messed up love life. I've got my own to worry about. He ran out of the living room to the second floor.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN MY MIKEY BOO?" Jason's voice called from upstairs.

At that moment, Michael walked through the front entrance, freezing as he heard Jason.

"Down here!" Taylor called like the traitor she was.

Michael groaned and rubbed a hand down his face, mumbling something that sounded a lot like, "Fuck my life." He gave Taylor the finger before he ran off to the living room, Jason following closely behind.

I didn't have time for whatever that was though. Someone had to move our shit in and it obviously wasn't gonna be those two.

~

"Crap," I swore and dropped the box I was holding. I wiped the sweat off my brow before picking up the last box and heading in--towards my new home. When I entered, I saw Taylor lounging on the new couch in the living room. She was discussing Spider-Man with Archer who was visiting for the day.

"What are you two up to?" I asked, heading towards them. Their eyes snapped up to me and they started laughing.

"Nothing." Archer shrugged, hiding his smile. Taylor's silver eyes sparkled with amusement and she smirked. I playfully narrowed my eyes and came closer, standing over them.

"Well," I spoke slowly. "if you guys won't tell me, then I guess I'll just have to....tickle it out of you!" Like lightning, I struck, grabbing both of them and tickling their sides. Archer laughed like a maniac while Taylor evaded my attack.

"You're gonna have to do better than that, Blondie," she smirked and got off the couch. I threw Archer over one of my shoulders and stood up.

I smiled. "Oh, I will." I wrapped my free arm around her waist and pulled her against me. Plopping back down on the couch, I laid Archer on my chest while I pulled Taylor next to me. I smirked at her. "How's that?"