Kisses

Grayson

I'm kissing her.

I'm kissing her.

I'm kissing her.

ohmygodI'mkissingmymateandit'sperfectshe'sperfect -

That was the only thing running through my mind as I pressed my lips to hers. Luna, her lips were as soft as they looked!

I slanted my head to the side, allowing me to be even closer than I already was. She let out a soft moan and I held her tighter, loving the sound. Heat flared through me and I grinned as I felt her shiver. Her fingers running through my hair and I groaned against her mouth. Impatiently, I pushed her mouth open with mine and slid my tongue in and she gasped, gripping my hair.

I held her up with one hand and used my free hand to put it on the back of her neck. I frowned when I felt her ponytail and quickly took off the hair tie holding it together and threw it to the side, entangling my hand with her silky hair. My breathing was becoming more ragged and I pulled slightly back, catching my breath.

I didn't stay away for long because as soon as I had stopped, I was back again and kissing her hungrily, loving the unique taste of her. She bit the bottom of my lip and I groaned, my hands wrapping themselves around her hair.

I pulled back once more, but only so I could press my lips against her slender neck and slowly trail kisses downwards.

"Grayson," she gasped, her forehead pressed against mine. "I--We-.." She trailed off as I reached her collarbone, slightly pulling her sweatshirt down.

God, I wanted to mark her right here, but she'd hate me. Instead, I nuzzled my head against it and buried my head into her neck.

"Grayson?" Her breathing had gradually slowed down and her hands dropped down to my chest.

"Mm-hmm," I smiled against her neck. My wolf was elated with the closeness of our mate and I, obviously, was quite content.

When I finally looked up at her, she was watching me with a confused expression. Frowning, I nudged her nose with my own. "Hey, what's wrong? I thought I was doing pretty well," I joked.

Her cheeks grew rosy and her eyes darted around the area. She motioned for me to let her go, still leaning on me, however, when she stood on her own.

"Don't laugh," Taylor glared from underneath her dark lashes.

I smiled, wondering what on Earth would make me taunt her for kissing me like that. "Of course not, now what's up?"

"Th-that was my first kiss," she admitted, arms crossing defensively over her chest.

"Mine as well," I confessed easily. When she gave me a disbelieving stare, I shrugged, grinning a bit. "I may look like a fuck boy, but I'm really not."

And you were saving your firsts for your mate, my wolf deadpanned.

My face immediately colored at his wording, but I didn't disagree with his statement.

A finger poked my cheeks and I glanced down to see Taylor smiling fondly at me. My pulse began beating erratically, and I had to look away to keep myself from attacking her. On the lips. With my lips.

"Your face is a bit like a tomato's at the moment," she laughed, still poking me.

I grinned in what I hoped a suave manner and clutched her hand, kissing the back of her palm. "It's what you do to me, my dear."

"Shut up!" The rosy cheeks were back and I couldn't help myself from leaning down and molded my lips with hers.

She instantly responded, wrapping her arms around my neck and tilting her head to the side to give me a better angle. I grinned against her mouth and licked the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance. She granted it and our tongues fought for dominance, neither of us giving in.