Meeting Him

After getting my father's approval, he needed to tell Alpha Aaron that I had somewhat agreed and wanted me to pass it on myself, I shifted into my large, black wolf and began running towards Midnight Woods' territory. I ran for about half an hour before halting abruptly at the border.

Two huge wolves were right in front of me. The larger one was a dark, mud-ish brown while the other was more of an auburn color. They both growled as I stepped closer. The larger one shifted back into human form, naked.

I averted my eyes and waited until the rustling of clothing had stopped. When it did, I looked up to see two men, in nothing but jeans may I add, glaring at me. The one with the darker brown hair asked me, "Who are you and what do you want? Why are you trying to cross the border?"

I shifted and they gaped as they saw I shifted back with my clothes on. "My name is Taylor Gale, daughter of Alpha Gale, Alpha of the-"

"-Silver Moon pack." Brown Hair growled.

I glared at him and my wolf snarled at the disrespect. "Since you know who I am, may I pass? I have news for Alpha Aaron that I must tell him directly."

The auburn haired guy finally spoke up, "What business do you have with our Alpha?"

I blew my bangs out of my eyes before answering, "It's confidential. From one Alpha to another."

Brown Hair snorted, "You're not Alpha, though. Besides, why should we believe you? What stupid Alpha would endanger his own daughter and let her go to her enemy's territory without protection?"

I bristled at the insult directed to my father. Although we never got along, I still cared about him and I knew he cared for me too in his own way.

Make them show us some respect, my wolf growled, ready to come out. If they don't, let's kill them.

"You," using my Alpha tone, I spoke to them, "will let me pass. You will make sure no physical or verbal harm comes to me. You will show me respect. Now, show me to Alpha Aaron's. NOW."

Both of them looked at me, astounded, but began following my orders. A few minutes later, we arrived at a mansion. They curtly nodded at me before leaving.

About time, my wolf said. I chuckled before walking up to the door. I rang it once and waited. After standing there for almost two minutes, I rung it again.

"HOLD ON!" A deep voice shouted from within. I tried to calm down my wolf, who was getting restless and leaned against the door frame instead. Suddenly, the door opened revealing a really hot guy. His scent hit me first, I inhaled, trying not to look like a lunatic. He smelled like...well, it was hard to explain. It was like all the best aromas in the world combined. Like, rain, but sweeter. The woods, but sharper. Flowers, but manlier. Fresh laundry, but -- oh, you get the point

Hey, don't judge, I'm a seventeen-year-old hormonal teenager, I have my needs too.

The guy was only wearing basketball shorts, his six-pack on display. My wolf purred in appreciation and I scolded her. The only purring I will allow is when I'm with my mate.

But hot damn, his face was so perfect. He had chiseled features and nice, tan skin. The guy was taller than me, but only by a few inches. He had light, golden hair and the dark, smoldering eyes. I've ever seen a pair of eyes so dark. I tried figuring out if they were black or brown. Even with my enhanced vision, I still couldn't tell.

I noticed, after a long silence, that he hadn't spoken yet, so I cleared my throat and asked, "Are you going to speak or just keep staring at me like some sex-deprived lunatic?"

He shook his head again and I let myself wonder what it would feel like to run my hands through those golden locks of his.

Wait, what?! What the hell is wrong with me?

Clearing his throat, he asked, "Who are you?" God, his voice was beautiful. It was smooth, like velvet. I wanted him to say my name, to hear how it would sound coming from those lips of hi-

Snap out of it, Taylor. Quit acting like a horny teenager, you have more dignity than that, damn it!

I glared at him, but he just looked amused. "I should be asking that." Suddenly, the boy pulled me against him and buried his head into my neck. He said something, but I couldn't hear it because it was muffled. I had stiffened, although I enjoyed how his firm stomach felt against me-

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH, SNAP OUT OF IT, TAYLOR!

I shoved him away, glaring at him. The jerk had the nerve to look amused. "What the hell?! Get away from me, you pervert! Why would you do something like that!"

He shrugged, grinning and changed the subject. "Now, what do you want? And I should be asking that question, this is my house." He protested, crossing his arms. My wolf purred again at the movement of his muscles and I scolded her.

"And?" I asked, unimpressed. "I'm looking for Alpha Aaron, unless you're him, which I seriously doubt, you are of no use to me."

He glared at me but didn't answer until a bit later.

Who is he? My wolf asked.

I thought about it for a while, he did say this was his house. The two guards could've brought me to the wrong place.

Impossible, you used an Alpha command so they couldn't have disobeyed you.

Yeah, that is true..., I admitted. If it was, who was he?

"Tell me how old you are," he suddenly demanded.

I looked at him, surprised.

Did he just try to command me? Does he know who I am and what I could do to him? My wolf growled in agreement, if there was anything we hated, it was disrespect. This, in my mind, was disrespect.

I glared at him before shooting back, "How old am I? How old are you? Thirty?

This seemed to strike a nerve because he growled at me before spitting out, "Let me try again, how old are you?

My eyes widened, Did he just use an Alpha command on me? That fucking hoe.

Let's kill him, my wolf suggested.

I thought about it before replying, No, there would be too many witnesses. And, where would we hide the body?

She growled but grudgingly agreed.

He smirked, enraging me more. The nerve of this bastard. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

To say he was shocked that I didn't follow his orders was an understatement. He was even more surprised when I placed my hand on his firm chest and pushed him. Although he was strong, I still managed to make him stumble back a few steps.

I ignored the tingles I felt when I touched him and just went on with my rant. I mean, first the arranged marriage and now this guy? "Wait," I continued, "who the hell do you think I am? Huh? Do you think you can just boss me around like some omega? You think I'd obey you--"

"Yes," he interrupted, pissed off. "I am Alpha."

I glared at him, trying to kill him with my eyes. When it didn't work, I chuckled coldly, "You're an Alpha? Well, so am I." 

~Author's Note~

 Comments? By the way, this story will most likely be in Taylor's and Grayson's POV. Switching back and forth every chapter unless something special happens o.o Oh, and thank you guys SO much for the comments! I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU!!!!! Please comment! Thanks again!

 Oh! And dedicated to justanotherangelgirl for all her comments and pointing something out to me! Thanks again!

-4everAloneAnAwkward