Bonus: The Wonderful POV of Jason Stone

This one's for ma fellow gays <3 it takes place during Ch. 5-8 ish (somewhere in the beginning).

Jason's POV

"I knew I heard your lovely voice outside, Taylor," I grinned, opening the door to reveal Taylor Gale and a blond man beside her -

I choked, his scent finally reaching me, almost drowning, wanting to drown, in his musky aroma.

Breathless.

Stunned.

Amazed.

Proud.

These were just some of the feelings I had right now as I stared at the man Taylor Gale had brought with her.

He was absolutely stunning. His light blond (brown? Ish? But light) hair reminded me of spun gold and his eyes were the most beautiful type of blue I had ever seen, mixed with some gray. A splatter of freckles covered part of his face and I promised myself I would one day know the exact number he had. The T-shirt he had on did nothing but display his lean physique, his broad shoulders, and brawny forearms.

My gaze dropped, so it didn't look like I was staring but God, but he had endless legs, and I was staring at those now. My mouth watered as I pictured the potential power in this man. I looked up and my eyes were immediately riveted with his mouth, his lips, his pink, pink lips.

Mate, my wolf whispered in awe.

Fuck.

But the man didn't even seem phased. He glared (at me! his mate!), spitting out, "Who the hell are you?" and something inside of me crumbled at the blatant rejection.

He didn't want me, he's probably not even gay, oh shit, wow I'm gay what the -

I ignored the pain in my chest and kept up my grin to hide my hurt.

Even if he doesn't want you, it's okay. Let him be happy. Don't let him know. Some mates are meant to be just friends. Being his friend is enough. Act like a friend.

Waggling my brows, I joked, "Why, you don't know me? I'm Taylor's fiancee: Grayson."

okay bye for real now babes <3

-4everAloneAnAwkward