Hell Continues

Grayson's POV

"Are you nuts? Why should I marry her? I don't even know her! What if she's old? What if she's a pedophile? Or worse, a cougar? A slut? I'm not into slut-shaming, but what if she's a hoe I'm just asking. What happens when I find my mate? I turned eighteen last week, Dad, I'm going to find her soo--"

My ranting was interrupted as my father scowled and scornfully said, "Grayson, I know you have a mate. I know this is difficult for you, but you must."

I scoffed as said sarcastically, "No, being forced into an arranged marriage is easy. Haven't you heard? It's all the rage with humans these days. Besides, Fate just loves having us reject our mates, our other halves, our destined partner that was made just for us. I mean, it's not like it's important or anything."

"Grayson," my dad said sharply, slamming his fist on his desk. I winced, he had never scolded me before, even when I tore his car in half because he wouldn't let me go to some party in eighth grade. I was a bit dramatic as a pre-pubescent kid. "Stop acting like a child and think of your pack. We need this alliance just as much as the Silver Moon pack needs it. With our numbers combined, we are strong. You are going to marry Taylor whether she is a pedophile or not."

I inhaled deeply before muttering, "Fine. Just don't expect me to be Husband-of-the-Year. I don't care who she is, I'm leaving her as soon as this threat is over." He merely nodded and gestured towards the door and I took that as my cue to leave.

I will never accept anyone other than our mate, my wolf growled.

Don't worry, of course, we won't. I reassured him.

He continued, his voice barely a whisper, But will we have to stay with this, Taylor, even after we find our mate?

I sat on my bed, thinking. Well, we'll just have to give her hell then, won't we? My wolf gave a triumphant howl in agreement. But, right now, I need to get some of this pent-up energy out of me. I got up and shifted, tearing my clothes apart as I changed into my bear-like, white wolf.

Running down the stairs at lightning speed, I headed towards my gym and straight to the punching bags, ripping them apart and thinking they were Taylor Gale.

~Author's Note~

  Since the last chapter was short and so is this one, I decided to post 2 chapter at the same time. I promise the next chapter will be longer. Oh, and song to the side is "Just One Yesterday" by Fall Out Boy! I just LOVE them and I think their songs really relate to what's happening so far, ya know? Comment please! Thanks for reading! By the way, actor to the side is who I thought should play Grayson's dad! He's so hot...I'm such a pedophile...

-4everAloneAnAwkard