Where I Say No But End Up Doing It Anyway

"What? Are you insane? I'm not going to marry some stranger, especially since I have a mate somewhere out there! I'm not even eighteen--what if his son is, like, thirty? I will not, I cannot marry--"

"You can and you will," my father growled. "Do not be so selfish, Taylor. This, by no means, concerns how much you know or like Grayson. This is for the pack's safety and future. I will not take no for an answer. In fact, you have no choice. You are getting married to Grayson Collins whether you like it or not."

I glared at the floor before replying through clenched teeth, "Of course, Alpha. The pack always comes first." Then, I stormed out of the room before whispering, "Even before your own daughter."

~15 minutes and 1 gallon of Cookies 'N Cream ice cream later~

He cannot make us do this, my wolf growled.

Oh, but he can. He's Alpha, remember? I stated bitterly. Right now, I was currently sitting on my bed trying to calm down my wolf. She's beyond mad at the fact that I have to get married without knowing who my mate was.

And so are you! She argued.

I'm not yet eighteen, I reminded her. My eighteenth birthday was still a few months away. Besides, Dad isn't dead. And I'd be Luna.

I know, she replied, but what happens when you turn eighteen? You will eventually find your mate.

When a werewolf turns eighteen, she or he is destined to find their mate because apparently, that's when Fate deems you mature enough to handle the responsibilities of having one.

My wolf continued, growling, How can your own father do something like this?

I sighed, Just remember, this is for the pack. I knew I got her for this reason, for she went silent. Not liking my wolf upset, I tried to soothe her. Hey, don't worry, girl, it'll be fine. It's not like we have to love this Grayson guy.

She was silent for a few moments after before asking, Yes, but will we have to stay with him?

I was silent after that. I don't know, girl. I don't know. We were quiet for a few minutes before I suggested, I wanna see this Grayson. How about we ask Dad if we can go there, to his house, and meet him?

Well, I suppose, she said after thinking a few moments, I am curious about him too.

Yeah, might as well see him. He could be a hooker or something.

My wolf chuckled. Yes, might as well.

With that, I threw on some shorts, a snug fitting T-shirt, and some black converse before running downstairs to see if my dad would agree.~Author's Note~

 Not very interesting, I know. And it's kind of a filler. Sorry that I write such short chapters. Comment, please! Thank you! Oh, and dedicated to critic713 for all her nice and encouraging comments. Thanks for all the votes by the way! 14 may not seem like alot, but it is to me! You guys actually took time to press the button, thanks and I love you all and I wish I knew you guys in real life cuz I'd give you ice cream! OH, and song to the the side is "Young Volcanoes" by Fall Out Boy! I chose this song because this is what I think Taylor and Grayson kind of feel like right now. Oh, and pic to the side is who I thought should play Taylor's dad.

 -4everAloneAnAwkward