Stand by me: the cobras imagi...

By m_mariiie

Just some imagines and preferences about The Cobras from the movie stand by me! **currently editing!*** More

A/n
Ace
How they hug you
What they call you
Billy
Eyeball
When they are sick
Charlie
They accidentally hurt you
Ace
How they act during a storm
Eyeball
Billy
Dating ace would include
Dating eyeball would include
Dating Charlie would include
Dating Billy would include
Ace
You catch them cheating
You catch them cheating pt.2 (Ace and Eyeball)
Eyeball
You ignore them
You walk in on them showering
Who said i love you first
How jealous they are
Ace
How you turn them on
Eyeball
Your brother is in the gang
Their favorite part of your body
Ace
A/n
When you try to take control
What he gives you for your birthday
Ace
Eyeball
Eyeball
When you are on your period
Ace
Billy
Things they only do around you
Ace
Ace pt.2
A/N...The lost boys?
You wear his clothes
Eyeball
All the boys
You do the christmas tree together
Ace and eyeball
New year with the boys
When they are sad
When you are sad
You fall asleep in his arms
Ace
Ace part 2
Ace part 3
Ace part 4
Ace part 5
Eyeball
The boys date a bald girl
What the two of you argue about the most
Eyeball
Ace
Where they like to kiss you
Ace
Sleepover with the boys
You teach them how to speak french: Ace
You teach them how to speak french: Eyeball
You teach them how to speak french: Billy
You teach them how to speak french: Charlie
Eyeball
the boys date a girl who has anxiety
Being best friend with the boys include
Imagine: Being best friend with the boys
Ace
Eyeball
Ace
Ace
The boys date a chubby girl
All the boys
Eyeball
Ace
All the boys
All the boys
All the boys pt.2
All the boys pt.3
What halloween costume you would wear
Eyeball
All the boys
All the boys
All the boys pt.2
All the boys pt.3
All the boys (part 4)
Halloween with the boys include
Eyeball
Ace
Eyeball
Ace
Something they secretly like

How you met

8.3K 88 1
By m_mariiie

How you met

Ace: you were Billy's sister and he was a year older than you. You and him actually had a really good relationship and he cared a lot about you.
This is why he was never letting you hang out with him and his gang.

Yes, the cobras knew you were existing but billy always made sure you were staying away from them so no, they didn't really know who you were.

That day, you were in your room. You were laying comfortably on your bed and just reading a book.

You only had about three friends, but all of them were busy and that's why you were just hanging in your room alone instead of being out somewhere.

You were peacefully turning the pages of your book and enjoying the  story when you suddenly begin to hear voices.

At first, you tried to ignore all of the noise that was coming from outside, the loud voices and laughs but soon enough it begin to annoy you.

All you wanted was to read in peace.

You slightly rolled your eyes and stood up from your bed so you could walk to you window and see what was the cause of this disturbance.

You quickly realized that the source of all of this was coming from none other than Billy and his friends, they were all getting comfortable in the backfield. Some boys were sitting and others were standing, they were talking with what seemed to be bottles of beers in their hands.

The one person that caught your eyes the most in the small group was the boy with blond hair and icy blue eyes.

Ace Merrill.

You heard of him a couple of times, either by some people in town or by Billy himself, and personally, you had seen him a couple of times in town.

The problem was that never once you had spoken to each other, you weren't even sure if he knew that you were existing.

You were lost in your own thoughts as you kept looking at him, you weren't even realizing that you were starring a little too hard.

He wad speaking to the others but he could actually feel that someone's eyes were on him and this is why he suddenly turned his head and spotted you from your window.

He immediately begin to smirk at you. This caused you cheeks to turn red, they slightly started to burn as you blushed.

His smirk only seemed to grow wider as he noticed it. 

It seemed like forever as you kept looking in each other's eyes, but in reality it wad more like ten seconds before he looked back  at his gang.

You were lucky enough that day: your window was open. This is why you could hear him when he spoke.

"Hey Billy, is that your sister?" Ace asked before motioning to the window where he had seen you .

All of the boy's eyes immediately moved to your window, they all saw you standing there as you begin to feel extremely insecure and embarrassed.

"Yes, it is" Billy replied with a voice filled with annoyance . He hated how Ace and the boys were all looking at you. He knew just how they could act around girls, especially toward  those who they thought wad cute of hot, and he didn't wanted you to get mixed up with any of them.

"she looks hot" Ace spoke again before he turned back to Billy with the same arrogant smirk on his face.

You immediate saw your brother's face change.

"Don't even fucking think about it!" He almost screamed back.

And that's when you quickly got away from the window so you could hide from all of their eyes.

A smile slowly formed on your face as you staid with your back pressed against your wall.

What the hell just happened?

Eyeball: "Aria,  I don't want to go to that stupid party!" You exclaimed while your best friend kept looking through your closet so she could find  an outfit for you to wear

"come on! you have to get out of your house and meet some new people! I'm your only friend' Just Please! You have come with me!" She begin to plead as she turned around to face you.

You let out a small whine in answer before you let yourself just drop down on your bed, your face buried into your pillow as you just wished she would let it go and let you stay home

"But I don't want to!" Your voice was muffled by your pillows but  she still managed to hear your whole sentence.

"Please y/n, please, please, please!" Aria begin to plead once again but this time, she started to  jump up and down like an excited child. She was holding a dress in her hand as she did so.

"No!"

"Come on pleaaassseee!"

Suddenly, you felt her body weight crash on top of you as she jumped on your back and hugged you tightly

"Please please please please please!" You let our a groan before slowly pulling your head up from your bed.

"Okay! All right fine! But get off of me! "

"yes!" Aria screamed happily as she quickly climbed off of you

"All right! Good! Now go put this on, then i'll do your hair and makeup and we'll be ready to go!" Aria ordered you around as she handed you the dress and pushed you forward  and toward the bathroom.

And this is how you ended up into an house full of people. You weren't the type of girl who liked to party, you were more a shy and reserved type of gurl, you liked to stay home and just watch movies of dead. That's why you decided to lay low at the party, you didn't wanted to attract any unwanted attention.

So only a couple of minutes after your arrival at the party, you were sitting on a couch, all alone.

You had successfully lost Aria into the crowd and you didn't really had the motivation to go try and search around for her. A sigh left your lips, you looked at all the drunk teenagers just having fun around you and you took a small sip of your drink.

Just as you brought the glass back down, a boy sat beside you. You immediatly recognized who it was.

Eyeball chambers.

You knew who he was, you heard all the bad things he and his gang had done but you never really had spoken to him in person before. You only knew what he looked like because of Aria and all the rumors in town.

Eyeball was looking at you with a smirk on his face

"I've never seen you before, are you new?" You quickly shook your head and forced yourself to chuckle and smile

"no, I'm not, I just don't go out often" He nodded and kept his eyes on you, you easily noticed as he looked at you up and down before his eyes came back up to meet yours

Was he checking you out?

"The names Eyeball, what's your?"

" I'm Y/N" you saw his lips curl up into a smirk as you told him your name

"Y/n...that's a pretty name...for a pretty girl" he replied, even if that pick up line was really cliché, it still made you blush.

Billy: You met him randomly one day, when you went to the store with your little sister to make the grocery shopping your mother asked you to do.

You entered the shop as you held your sister's hand and immediately begin to collect the items you needed to buy. In only fifteen minutes, you were almost done with the shopping, and you couldn't be happier, all you wanted was  to go back home and do your  things.

Your eyes were fixated on the list that you had in your hand as you were also walking toward the cash register,  you just wanted to make sure you had everything before leaving.

All your attention was focused on the list and this is why you didn't pay attention to where you were going. Suddenly, you felt your body collide with another, making you squeal and fall right on the ground.

Your sister immediately begin to laugh at you as the boy you had bumped into looked down at you with a little smirk on his face. After about three seconds he begin to laugh with your sister

"sorry, I...I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was...well... going" You could feel embarrassment grow in your body as you and him made eye contact.

"It's fine, no harm" the guy replied as he offered you his hand. You slowly brought yours up and grabbed it, he immediately helped you stand back up.

"Thanks" the guy nodded his head

"I'm Billy, you are?" 

"Y/n" Billy smirked at you and after that you somehow found yourself starring at him, you couldn't help it .

You had to admit that he was kinda hot, which was making the situation even more embarrassing for you.

He easily noticed that you were checking him out and that fact only made him smirk wider.

"You good?" your cheeks instantly turned red as he brought you out of your  own thoughts.

"What? O-oh yeah, I...I'm fine!" You could only see amusement dance in his eyes as he kept smirking at you

" okay then" he paused for a couple of seconds before he spoke again

"Well, y/n, I hope to see you around" he smiled down at your little sister before he begin to walk away from the both of you. You watched his back as he did so before you felt your sister tug at your hand.

" you're all red!" She exclaimed with a wide smile on her face. You let out a small laugh of embarrassment before shaking your head and taking her hand back in yours.

"Yeah yeah whatever...come on"

Charlie: You were sitting on a bench at the park, you had gotten in an argument with your parents. After you screamed at each other, you decided to just go out to clear your mind, she didn't want to be in your house at the moment.

This is why you ended up at the park, it was a nice and peaceful place to hang out .

You were just relaxing and looking at everything that was going on when you suddenly heard the door of a car being slammed shut. You didn't pay any attention to it and kept doing your things until you saw a boy slowly start to walk over to you.

Your eyes immediately widened a little bit, you knew who it was, it was Charlie Hogan, he was a part of The Cobras, a Gang of boys that was well known in Castel Rock, and not for good reasons. They were known for being troublemakers, they wee getting in fights and just doing a lot if illegal things.

The boy walked right to you and sat beside you on the bench.

He turned to look at you and you begin to frown curiously as he just staid there, silently sitting beside you and looking at you.

What the hell was be there
What did he wanted?

It actually took a couple of seconds before he leaned down closer to you and spoke

"Sorry, my friends are making me do this" he whispered almost inaudibly.

A small frown formed on your face as you watched him with a curious expression on your face you were actually a little stressed out as you waited for him to continue.

You quickly looked at him up and down before you slowly nodded you head.

'What the hell?' Is what you were telling yourself as you waited for what was about to happen

"I'm not trying to impress you or anything , but I can swim without floaties " Charlie said, he spoke loud enough for his friend to hear as you begin to heard some laughs coming from the same car he had gotten out of. 

You staid emotionless for a couple of seconds before you also begin to laugh

You had to be honest, if there was something you were not expecting from him, it was clearly that

You weren't expecting a member of The Cobras, the biggest and somehow most dangerous gang of the city, to come up to you and tell you something like that.

After a couple of seconds,  Charlie also begin to chuckle with you.

"Im sorry...I lost a bet and this what I had to do"

"I have to say that I never heard that one before... and I wasn't expecting this from you" you spoke with another small chuckle

"I'm y/n by the way"  you then spoke with a smile on your face, he smiled back at you

"Yeah I can bat you weren't...I 'm Charlie"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 52 28
Eyeball Chambers left Castle Rock when Ace was arrested, choosing to change his ways. He cleaned himself up, went back to school to get proper grades...
282K 3.4K 47
There aren't a lot of preferences for the movie Stand By Me so I decided I would make some. Enjoy!
85.9K 795 19
mason thames imagines, you can also give ideas in the comments !
12.2K 359 46
SMUT INCLUDED! ⚠️ Not gonna lie, there is not enough appreciation for the thought of Ace and the Cobras being teachers... so here you are... you're w...