heats - vmon

By SEOKDREAM

where taehyung has his heat during work. a vmon fanfic More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
special chapter

100

12.6K 459 213
By SEOKDREAM

OMEGA!NAMJOON ALPHA! TAE
HIGH SCHOOL AU PT. 3

-

It was hot, and warm. And the room smelled thickly of sex, and there were soft squelching noises and gentle moans emitted from a pair of soft, plump lips.

"Fuck...Jungkook, you're so good...mm..."

The brown-haired male nodded eagerly, opening his eyes shyly as the alpha on top of him thrusted in ever so gently, his hands on his hips. Jimin broke apart above him, softly whispering curses and moans.

"Why aren't you making any noises?" Jimin whispered, stopping his movements and staring shyly down at the omega who had stayed quiet the entire time. "I want to hear your voice, baby..."

Jungkook bit his lip and giggled. "Well...it doesn't feel good."

Jimin flushed. "W-what?" He straightened himself, feeling humiliated.

"You didn't find the spot." Jungkook booped Jimin's nose and sat up, pushing Jimin down so that Jungkook was now on top, wiggling his hips. "Lemme show you..."

But before Jungkook could start swaying his hips, the door slammed open and Jungkook squealed, toppling over, Jimin's dick slipping out of him. Namjoon was at the door, and the male shrieked and slammed the door shut again while Jimin groaned, holding his dick in his hands. "Shit, that...that fuckin' hurt!"

Jungkook was blushing madly, and the omega wrapped a thin blanket around his hips and staggered outside, and Jimin instantly heard yelling and harsh whispers. Jimin nursed his dick in his hands, wondering if he had broken it, and glanced back up when he saw Jungkook shuffle back into the room. The alpha swept his hair back irritably, and Jungkook stomped a foot on the ground and let the blanket fall to his feet.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, tipping his head and Jungkook just snorted.

"Taehyung's in rut."

-

Taehyung moaned out helplessly, sniffling as his mate just ignored him and cradled the pup in his arms. The alpha sat up tiredly, his cock aching and hard between his legs, pouting when Namjoon ignored him even more and just began to sing softly to his pup.

Namjoon had gone into labor six months ago, and had given birth to a beautiful baby girl. He had named her Yaejeun, and Taehyung absolutely adored her. But right now, Taehyung was desperate and horny, and he really wanted Namjoon's attention.

"Baby, c'mon." Taehyung whined, and Namjoon rolled his eyes, just swaying his body so that Yaejeun would fall asleep. "You know I'm in rut..."

Namjoon turned briefly. "And? I need to put Yaejeun to sleep. Just wait."

Taehyung's lip wobbled and the alpha whined again. "Joonie...dear, please..." He lowered his head into the bedsheets, inhaling Namjoon's tempting scent from the cloth and he began humping the pillow between his legs. "Please...oh God..."

Namjoon wrinkled his nose and sighed, placing the sleepy Yaejeun down onto her crib before taking Taehyung's face into his hands. The alpha pouted adorably, and Namjoon giggled as Taehyung desperately puckered his lips, to which Namjoon kissed tenderly. "Alpha," Namjoon began, sitting on his lap and leaning back, "I need you to be patient, okay? Yaejeun is still awake, and if you wait for me, I'll be all yours."

Taehyung's eyes were a dark, gentle red, and the alpha sighed before nuzzling into Namjoon's neck and nodding. "Alright...but hurry. I dunno if I can wait longer for you..."

Namjoon giggled and nodded, standing and hoisting his pup back into his arms. She let out a weird, annoyed noise and she kicked out at the air powerfully, suddenly pouty and irritated. Namjoon rolled his eyes and sighed. He swore that his pup was probably an alpha, just even with her anger and strength that she portrayed at such a young age.

"Go to sleep, baby," Namjoon hummed, cradling her to his breasts and pressing his lips to her cheek. "C'mon...Daddy's tired..."

Yaejeun just blubbered and took a lock of Namjoon's hair into one of her adorably tiny hands. "M...mno." She mumbled out, showing a little gummy smile and Namjoon sighed.

After thirty minutes of just singing and swaying his hips to rock her to sleep, his pup eventually closed her eyes and nuzzled into Namjoon's chest, fast asleep. He looked up to see Taehyung had even fallen asleep as well while waiting, but he could see the mess he had made on the pillows from humping it. Frowning, Namjoon placed Yaejeun onto her crib and placed the mittens over onto her hands, and tucked her in.

"Tae?" Namjoon whispered, prodding his mate's side hopefully. "Are you still...needy?"

Taehyung just shifted over sleepily and engulfed Namjoon in a big hug, and Namjoon yelped. The alpha was still very much asleep, but Namjoon was suddenly tugged into a bear hug and he had landed with a plop into Taehyung's puddle of cum.

Gagging, Namjoon stifled a laugh and kicked Taehyung in the crotch. The alpha jerked awake with a groan, and Namjoon untied himself from his arms and looked down at his thighs which were dripping with grossly cold cum. "Oh my God. That's disgusting." Namjoon whined, and Taehyung glanced over with a grin.

"That's kinky." He said goofily and Namjoon shoved him over. "Whaat? You took so fuckin' long!"

Namjoon growled. "And? I'm here, aren't I? I don't think you should take that tone with me when you need me so badly."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "And I don't think you should take that tone with me, sweetheart, especially when I'm about to fuck you into the fourth dimension."

Namjoon stammered. "B-but you're not...needy anymore...?"

Taehyung shrugged. "So? I still wanna fuck you." The alpha said with a growl, pulling Namjoon's pants and boxers down with a smirk. "Wow. Slicking already?"

Namjoon gulped. "Look, Tae...be gentle, alright? I know you like it rough but I don't know if my ass can take another beating today." He obediently spread his legs and Taehyung snuffled in between them, smirking at the sweet aroma that wafted from his pretty, round ass. "Please?"

Taehyung shot him a look. "You say that like I'm gonna murder you with my dick." He grabbed up his cock in his hands and pumped it a couple of times until it hardened, and he rolled a condom over himself and pressed it to Namjoon's hole. He grumbled softly, but pushed himself in, making Namjoon gasp out.

"What?" Taehyung frowned when Namjoon glared at him from below.

Namjoon hissed. "You didn't fucking prep!"

"So? You're soaking wet and still loose from last night." Taehyung dragged his thumb across the bottom of his hole, lifting it up and showing Namjoon just how much slick was coated on it. "You'll be fine. Now spread these legs...that's it."

Namjoon sighed, tossing his head back and relaxing himself as Taehyung spread his flexible legs apart and keened forward, leaning down to suckle on his mate's nipples.

Namjoon moaned out softly, shivering as his hot tongue licked around his rosy buds, suckling softly. Milk spurted from the tips and Namjoon gripped Taehyung's shoulders desperately, whimpering, shaking as Taehyung groaned and sucked up the sweet liquids eagerly, opening his eyes and glancing up at Namjoon with a cheeky grin.

"Ngh—that's n-not for you, Tae..." Namjoon whimpered out, throwing his head back with a quiet moan.

Taehyung pulled away, saliva and milk dripping from his lips. "And?" He drew his tongue across his bottom lip and moaned. "You taste like heaven..."

And he dragged his hips back and forward, squelching as tons of slick poured from his ass, drooling down onto the bedsheets lewdly. Taehyung shivered and moaned, and Namjoon gripped Taehyung's shoulders harder, lips agape in pleasure. "Sh-shit..." Namjoon gasped, and Taehyung leaned down and gently rutted in, silencing his moans in a sweet kiss.

"Mm, baby," Taehyung whispered, pressing their foreheads together while thrusting faster. "I need you to stay quiet for me, can you do that...?"

Namjoon bit his lip and nodded as Taehyung smiled adoringly down at him, cupping his cheek with one hand. "Good boy..." He murmured, and began pounding in.

Namjoon panted, his mouth gaping open as Taehyung placed his hands beside Namjoon's head and began fluidly thrusting, letting out these deep, growling laughs that sent shivers down Namjoon's spine. He clutched Taehyung's elbows into his, sliding his hands from them down to Taehyung's legs. The alpha moaned and buried his head into Namjoon's neck, baring his fangs before sinking them gently into his flesh.

Namjoon's eyes sprung open and the omega let out a stifled howl, sobbing and covering up his lips as Taehyung's thrusts began growing sloppier, his moans becoming more broken and husky.

"God..." Taehyung mumbled lowly against Namjoon's skin, biting hard and pressing in deeper. "Oh....God..."

Namjoon clenched tightly around his mate, his legs crossing up tightly as he finally released, cumming in hard spurts across his chest. Taehyung shuddered and released his bite, licking across the savage wound gently, murmuring calm words when Namjoon continued whimpering softly, gasping for breath.

Taehyung's knot slipped in with a softer pop, and the alpha tensed when he came. Namjoon muffled his moans into his chest, shivering as he felt the hot warmth fill up the condom.

Taehyung collapsed besides him, the omega cradled to his chest as his knot fixed the both of them together. "Oh God..."

Namjoon caught his breath and turned around to see Taehyung still lapping gently at the wound on his neck. "Oh God, what?" Namjoon frowned, and Taehyung opened his eyes with a nervous smile and he looked down at the knot fixed in between them.

"The condom broke."

-

Two hours later, with a sore ass and a gentle body behind him as he rinsed the sexual fluids off of himself, Taehyung's rut finally ended.

"Clean the bedsheets, please." Namjoon said with a sigh as they now were just residing in a warm bath to relax their muscles. Taehyung groaned and Namjoon elbowed him with a snarl. "Oi. I pushed out an eleven pound baby for us and my boobs are sore as fuck and you just fucked me for two hours straight." He slapped Taehyung's chest and jabbed a finger at the door. "Go and change the bedsheets so we have someplace to sleep."

Taehyung smiled lopsidedly and gave Namjoon a wet kiss to his cheek. "You're so demanding...just like how you were begging for my dick..."

Namjoon flushed and looked away. "Go!"

Taehyung snickered and nodded. "Alright, alright, peach, I'll go. Take as long of a bath as you need."

Namjoon sank back into the bath water, snuggling against the hot tiles happily as his muscles relaxed. He closed his eyes and sighed.

He really loved Taehyung.

-

ugh this was so dry and gross and i'm so unmotivated but i still love u all

i lOVE U SEOUL

IF LOVE AND HATE T THE SAMRHTFJOSNS

I HATE USOS DOFHESEOUL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 42 8
like with "joon in the middle", here is now everyone with tae! have fun! and as always: smut!
310K 11.2K 24
Taehyung is a little too horny for his own good
66.1K 2.4K 22
Just a casual fanfiction about how namjoon and jin face challenges while still being the members of boy group BTS. This is all about namjin in BTS
254K 9.5K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...