MACADAMIA. | jikook

dr3amwrlds tarafından

a jikook au where young jimin's actions lead to fucked up, confusing events 8 years later. ; discontinued as... Daha Fazla

book
prologue
01
02
03
not an update
04
05
06
07
not an update
08
09
10
11
12
13
not an update
14
not an update
15
16
not an update
q&a + bonus
explanation
18
19
important.

17

5K 201 114
dr3amwrlds tarafından

i want to start by formally apologizing for not updating in months. so, i sincerely apologize for not updating in months. truthfully, i don't have any excuse for not doing it, except for the fact that i didn't like how my writing was turning out. but it's been a while, so i'm going to upload some of the chapter i have written. or- most of it. here you go, loves. i've missed you all.

please enjoy this chapter. xoxo, ssueshi.

-

"let's go out to get you some clothes. you know, for your birthday," taehyung says with a big grin, choosing to ignore the immediate "no" from jeongguk because fuck him and his unnecessary commentary.

"sure," jimin responds and throws his elbow back again, this time not-so-softly elbowing jeongguk's side before smiling in triumph at the wheeze jeongguk emits. "let me go get washed up first."

as jimin walks off, taehyung suggests something that jimin doesn't quite catch, but the suggestion was for jeongguk and not him, if the loud whining coming from his general area is anything to go by.

"i don't want to invite jieun," jeongguk whispers but this time jimin hears it loud and clear since jeongguk was never a good whisperer. he always had a loud voice that never ceased to piss jimin off during random gossiping about a stranger, when all he wanted to do was have a little laugh - not have to spit out a chain of apologies and never-ending bows on jeongguk's behalf because that's the only person they hear talking about the one in the ponytail does have an ugly shirt!

but jimin doesn't stick around any longer to hear what the two are bickering about. he enters the bathroom with a set goal in mind, that goal being to brush his teeth and wash his face in record time. and possibly conceal those hickeys; they were not very ladylike...man-like? classy. hickeys littering one's neck was not very classy at all, so jimin was going to try and hide them.

jimin grabbed his toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it, before forcefully shoving it into his mouth to brush.

he didn't take long to finish getting washed up and all, with taehyung on his tail, nagging and yelling, "you're taking your sweet fucking time!" every ten seconds. of course, jimin let those slide because there isn't much he can say with a mouth full of toothpaste and a toothbrush shoved down his fucking throat.

but as soon as he finished up (hickeys concealed with foundation included), he doesn't miss taehyung's "...finally" and punches him dead in the arm with all the lazy strength he could muster, only choosing to roll his eyes at the sarcastic laugh taehyung lets out.

looking past taehyung, he notices that jeongguk is sitting on his bed, bent over and probably tying his laces; he takes it that jeongguk is tagging along with them. so he maneuvers his way around the pile of jeongguk's pajamas on the floor - damnit jeongguk, he just cleaned up - and pinches his ass with a smirk, before ducking into his closet for an outfit.

luckily jeongguk doesn't catch the mischievous chuckle that leaves his throat; he's pretty sure he'd be pounced right about now if jeongguk heard that.

"no, taehyung, no, no. i'm not wearing that on my birthday." jimin shakes his head with a soft laugh as he eyed down the most hideous christmas jumpsuit he had ever seen in his life. the jumpsuit was most likely part of those trendy 'ugly christmas sweaters' (he never understood why they were a trend; they were absolutely disgusting to look at, and a huge threat to the fashion police, ew), but, trend or not, he wouldn't be caught dead in one of those ugly garments. especially since christmas was a good two and a half months away.

but taehyung refused to put the item down, insisting he would wear it instead so that the world could see how beautiful it actually was.

of course, taehyung would say that. that's so taehyung, really. the boy with a deep ass voice wears eyeliner and sometimes struts around in heels for the hell of it; yup, that's definitely taehyung's style of fashion.

"okay, tae. you do you. i won't judge... too much," jimin says with a big grin on his face, before stepping away from taehyung to go look for actual clothes. and somewhere during his search through the clearance rack, he spots that same damn shirt he ordered yesterday, for almost three dollars more than what he bought it for.

the nerve of these assholes to call it clearance, ha. but jimin feels accomplished- like he just ripped off an amazing company by purchasing their merchandise for a cheaper than they sold. he picks up the shirt and examines the item, just to make sure he's comparing the same items and not a ripoff with the original- it's the same.

maybe jeongguk would like to match like back in the good ol' days when they both had nearly the same wardrobe. the turtleneck shirt was striped red and black, with a small picture taking its place right over where his nipple would be. it looked nice on his friend kunpimook, so he decided well damn, perhaps it would look nice on him too. he pressed the shirt against his body and turned to the mirror beside him to get some sort of idea of how it would turn out on him, and he must say that he looked hot damn terrific.

and yea- work that shit you sexy beast- oh- drop it lower babe-

in fact, he felt and looked so damn good he briefly considered purchasing it now so that he could slip it on and rock it for the rest of the day.

but at the same time, he wanted to buy it for jeongguk so that he could also look nice, though he'll admit it was more of his style than jeongguk's anyway, and he was half-hoping jeongguk wouldn't want to wear it so he could strut in it himself.

he held the shirt out in front of him once more, finally deciding: fuck it. jeongguk will wear it whether he likes it or not. it's the least he could do for jimin - oh, precious jimin - after all he had done to his poor, fragile, little heart. right? he could do that for his hyung, just to prove how much he loves him. well, he should, at least.

if not, jimin would just have to whip out his ultimate weapon against the younger, even if they weren't technically together. he scanned the store and finally spotted his prey, before skipping over to him with an innocent smile, the shirt clutched tightly to his chest-

"ggukie~!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"i don't know, the shirt looks so cute on you, gguk-ah."

"fuck you," jeongguk mumbles under his breath, but quickly spits out an apology when a hand comes across his arm.

"yah, he's older than you. you guys are gonna be hyung and dongsaeng too, so learn to respect him," jimin intervines with a big pout.

jeongguk doesn't say anything though, only scoffs a response.

"yeah," taehyung replies from behind jeongguk, smirk growing wider as he nudges jeongguk's arm playfully. "show me some respect."

"how about you kiss my fucking-"

"we're here!" taehyung then happily screeches, fumbling with his keys as he struggles to unlock his door.

once it's open though, the trio rush inside the apartment, jimin and jeongguk dropping the bags on the rug in front of the couch while taehyung heads to the kitchen to retreive some much-needed refreshments.

it'd been a whopping two degrees celcius outside today, and jimin swears he nearly got pneumonia on their way to taehyungs apartment. to add on to that, his apartment was much farther by foot than jimin and jeongguks dorm complex.

so instead of walking through that weather underdressed and in the middle of the night, he may or may not have managed to kiss (on the cheek, jeongguk wouldn't allow anything on the lips) his way into convincing taehyung to let them stay the night and binge watch movies in the apartment. he and jeongguk didnt have classes the next day, so why not? it would be a perfect way for taehyung and jeongguk to get to know each other properly.

taehyung was a little reluctant at first, insisting that jeongguk was too fucking rude to him and didn't deserve his home sweet home, but jimin's coaxing and iou managed to make him have a change of heart. so there he was, tiredly rummaging through a bunch of old movies taehyung collected from ever since he was younger.

"what about this movie?" jimin holds up a movie that would definitely keep him entertained for the rest of the night, but jeongguk rejects it without even sparing the casing a second glance.

"no."

"well.. okay, how about this one?"

"no."

"come on, jeongguk," jimin says as he angrily shoves the case back onto the shelf in frustration at jeongguk. "fucking choose something already."

and so jeongguk does -- blindly reaching onto the shelf and choosing the first thing that his hand comes across, maybe, but he does -- and honestly jimin can't do anything but laugh tiredly. to be fair, he did tell jeongguk to choose something and he did just that.

so all he can do is slip the disk inside the player and settle down onto the couch, smiling happily when taehyung turns the corner and shows up with three steaming hot mugs of what he assumes is hot chocolate.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

an hour and a half in and jimin grows bored of reading subtitles for a movie he is uninterested in. he also realizes how long and boring titanic is, and how much he wants to strangle jeongguk, because the kid's knocked out on the couch for a movie that he picked and is sleeping happily while he and taehyung had to sit through three hours and fifteen minutes of something so absolutely boring in a language that he couldn't even understand.

then there's taehyung, who seemed alive and awake, even though it's eleven at night and he should be sleeping right then. part of him wants to sit up off taehyung's lap where his head rested, face him completely, slap him for giving him coffee (he had gotten hot chocolate for jeongguk, but coffee for jimin) before the movie started, and maybe blow him as an apology for hitting him so hard.

that last part was a joke, he thinks inwardly, shaking it off. he wouldn't blow taehyung out in the open; no, not even if jeongguk is in his own dream world and the opportunity was perfect for something so scandalous like this. not even if he could see from the corner of his eye that taehyung was eyeing him with a gaze that was indescribable. not even if he was thinking about getting fucked nice and well by taehyung, who'd probably tell him to keep his voice down or else jeongguk would wake.

not even if he's feeling a teeny bit lucky tonight.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.3K 505 29
×In which things are stranger than they appear× Mutant!AU Started: 27.3.2020 Ended: 30.03.2023
156 10 13
We stopped this story it's not worth it
8.3K 378 26
•DISCONTINUED• Where College student Jungkook who can't forget his ex.The famous Singer Park Jimin.The singer who doesn't have any scandals,yet.
46.9K 1.6K 22
Omega Jimin. Alpha Jungkook. University au.