Suffer

By DesraViolet

Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Alth... More

01|Rejected
02|Rogue
03|Back to the Past
04|Ex-Mate
05| Reunion
06| Training
07| Truth
100 READS!!!
09| Guess Who's Back?
10| In Denial
11| Enemy?
12| Pain
13| Visitation
14|Forever
15| Party
16|Shopping
Characters
Wedding Aesthetic
17| Two Lines
18| Wedding
19| Gender Reveal
20| Death
Epilogue
(Not a chapter) Baby Rooms and The Kids
Special Thanks!
Announcement
Thank you!
Last Chapter
UPDATE
SEQUEL
6 thousand reads

8| Date?

1.7K 16 4
By DesraViolet

-Unedited- (Long Chapter)
Kendra's Dress^^

It's been a week since the rouge attack, a week since I had given Aidan another chance to be my mate, a week since I had recovered.

And let me just say that during my time in the hospital, Aidan stayed with me as I recovered. He fed me and didn't let anyone enter when I was asleep. I became more comfortable in his presence.

Anyways, right now, I'm just staring at the ceiling of one of Aidan's pack house guest room. I haven't seen Aidan since a week ago, when I was in the hospital. After I was sent home I haven't seen him.

And to say that I missed him was an understatement. Did I make the right decision? Did I forgive him too easily?

I became anxious, but thankfully Reina kept assuring me.

'Don't worry, Kendra. I have a good feeling about this.'  She said, assuringly.

'I hope so. What if he leaves us again? Or even worse rejects us?' I said, slumping down.

'He won't' She said, finality lacing her voice.

I just nodded mentally before blocking her out.

Getting bored of staring at the same ceiling for more than an hour, I stood up and started walking downstairs to grab a snack and maybe binge-watch some netflix shows.

My foot padded down the pack house which was usually quiet. It was a Saturday so as werewolves, we chose to sleep in.

WhenI reached the kitchen, I grabbed some chips, chocolate, more chips, coke and newly baked brownies.

I then brought them up to my room to enjoy.

I guess of Aidan doesn't want me, I'll have food to keep me company.

—————————
I have been binge-watching for over 7 hours. It was now three in the afternoon. A knock had disturbed my Netflix and Chill moment.

So sluggishly stood up and walked to the door, opening it. But to my surprise the person outside was none other than Aidan.

"Aidan?" I said, surprised.

He scratched the back of his neck and looked at me sheepishly, "Yeah it's me. Sorry that I haven't been around for a while..." he said trailing off. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "Yeah...a while."

"I'm sorry, again. I was preparing for our first date. Which is why I'm here. Would you like to go on a date?" He said, smiling.

That I wasn't prepared for. A date? I could practically hear my wolf squealing. Screaming yes evrey second.

I was too lost in my thoughts to notice that Aidan was getting nervous. So I smiled reassuringly at him, "I would love to."

He smiled, relieved. "Phew. I actually thought you'd reject me..." he said looking down. "Anyways, get ready we're leaving in three hours. Wear something classy." And he left, leaving me and my wolf in an anxious mess.

'What are we going to wear?'  She said slightly anxious but more or less exited.

'I don't know. We should probably go call the girls. They are gonna be livid.' I said, shuddering slightly.

Reina chuckled and nodded.

I grabbed my phone from my night stand and dialed Donna's number.

"Hello?" A groggy voice said.

I chuckled, "Are you still sleeping Donna? It's me, Kendra." Then I heard her falling off somewhere. "Bitch! Why haven't you called me?" She demanded.

"I am going to explain in just a minute. Where are the girls? Are they with you?" I asked. I heard her shuffling and then I heard Jess and Lily's voices.

"Okay. They're here. Now explain." Donna said and so I did. It took me a whole hour to explain it thoroughly.

"Okay. So you mean to tell me...that you guys are okay even though he sort of cheated in you and your going on a date?" Donna asked.

"Basically. I have to ask him about that cheating part though."

I heard the girls talking and a hum soon following afterwards.

"Okay. So when's the date?"

"In less that two hours."

"Then why aren't you getting ready?" Jess said, squealing. "I don't know what to wear."

"Okay. First off, take pictures of the dress you bought there and then take a bath and instructions will soon follow, clear?" Lily stated.

"Got it." I said and ended the call.

I walked to my closet and lulled out three dresses and took a picture of them before sending it to the girls and I headed towards the bathroom to take a bath.

As I finished, I walked out and checked my messages. The girls sent me a text saying, 'black is sexy' and an attachment photo of the dress and told me to call them.

So I did.

"Okay, put us on speaker."

—————
Its been an hour and forty minutes. Me and the girls ended talking a couple minutes ago. I had already wore the black A-line dress that reached a little bit over the knee with silver stilettos, my make up was minimal with a bold red lip-stick. My blonde hair was curled and styled in a half up, half down style and thats it.

There is only ten minutes left and I am putting things inside my bag like a tube of lipstick, my phone, my wallet and few more necessary items. My hands start to fidget and I start thinking a these anxious thoughts that or may not lead me to cold feet.

Before I could think of cancelling the date, I hear a very exited knock on my door. 'You can do this, Kendra.' I walked towards the dir and twisted the knob open.

Revealing a very handsome Aidan. He was wearing a black button up with jeans and combat boots. His hair gelled to perfection.

"Wow.." We said, simultaneously.

I chuckled at our situation but blushed slightly when I saw that he was staring at me.

Get a grip, Kendra. You need to stop acting lovey-dovey.

I cleared my throat, "So-uh, where are we going?" I said, awkwardly. He seemed to snap out of his gaze and answered me, "It's a surprise."

I groaned, "I hate surprises." He just chuckled at me and slung his arm around my shoulders. His warmth seeping through my skin. I felt content and comfortable.

I felt his hot lips come in contact with my ear and I shivered.

He chuckled, hoarsely. "I see I have that power against you..." I then felt my underwear dampen.

I instantly back away from his touch before I regret something.

"Uh-S-sorry, Aidan. I think we're moving too fast." I stuttered. He chuckled lightly but pulled away and we entered the car.

I instantly sat down and buckled up before looking out the window and staring at buildings, trees and clouds pass by.

I heard a low chuckle and I instantly knew it was my mate just by the shivers that his voice gives me and the husky tone to it. I felt myself get wetter and wetter. And I'm just sitting here praying to the moon-goddess he can't smell my arousal.

"What are you thinking about, Mate? What has gotten you so wet?" He said, huskily. Well...shit.

I coughed, "I-uh-Nothing....Aidan? C-can I go to the bathroom when we arrive? I-I have to...touch up my make-up.." I lied.

Sensing my awkwardness, he steps on the peddle making the car go fast and to that, I am grateful.
————————
Minutes later, we arrive at this whimsical restaurant and my mouth drops in awe. Forget going to the bathroom, this is heaven.

"What do you think, Kendra?" I heard a husky voice whisper. I instantly shivered. "I-It's beautiful, Aidan. Where did you find this?" I asked.

His shoulders dropped and he looked relaxed before smiling at me and scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly.

"I-uh...I used to go here...when my sister was alive. She used to take me here." He whispered.

Aidan had a sister named Anne, she was four years older than Aidan. Anne was the nicest person you could meet. She was a splitting replica of the Luna. She died alongside with her mate when they were spotted by some rouges during their honeymoon in Greece.

I know, horrible, the rouges thought this would weaken the Alpha and Luna. But it didn't it actually strengthened them. Although the Luna and Alpha recovered, Aidan did not. He was only 14 when his sister died.

That makes Anne 18, she didn't get to finish college or start it a matter of fact. So Aidan made it his priority to excel in his studies. But he did not only do that. He started to become a player to fill the gap in his heart, he started to drink and become cruel and harsh. Anne would've never wanted him to be like this bit he did.

I rubbed his back comfortably and he sent me a grateful smile before holding out his hand and looked at me, dead in the eye.

"Now, your highness, would you give me the pleasure to escort you inside?" He said in a lame british accent. I held my laughter as much as I could and placed my had on top of his.

"Might as-well good sir." I said, in an equal stupid accent. I could never master these things.

We chuckled at our childishness before walking up the steps of the beautiful and whimsical restaurant.

The place had light-bulbs being held by black wires covered the ceiling and a huge chandelier was hanging down. Wooden chairs was splattered all over the restaurant accompanied by circular tables. One rectangular wooden table was in the middle with wooden benches on it's sides and huge windows were put on one side of the wall.

"Wow." A gasp escapes my lips and I hear a chuckle beside me. "You know, you are easy to please." His voice hummed.

I turned to him, "What can I say? I love this place!" I said, squealing slightly. He chuckled, "Glad to know."

We sat down on the rectangular table with benches facing each other.

We we're given a small booklet with the type of food and beverages that they made and left.

I instantly knew what I wanted but waited for Aidan to finish looking through his.

After a while, he looked up from the booklet and smiled at me, putting down the menu and called the waiter, who hurried towards us with a pen and notepad.

A scrawny looking guy came up to us with shaking hands and cleared his throat. "Y-yes Alpha? What is your order?" He questioned.

"I would like a steak medium-rare with a side of fruit salad and lemonade, please." He said, authority filling his voice.

He turned to me and waited for my order, "I would like your special with a side of fries and coke please." I smiled and he visibly relaxed before writing my order down and scurried away after bowing to his Alpha.

I turned to Aidan and rolled my eyes at him, "You were scaring the poor boy." I whispered, chuckling. He chuckled, "Not my fault he looks like he was about to shit his pants. Besides, I wouldn't do anything. Unless its threatening my chances with my mate."

I blushed but tried to hide it by clearing my throat, trying to avert his attention.

"Uh..what should we do while foods cooking?" I asked. He rubbed bis visible stubble and smirked. "20 questions?" I rolled my eyes, "Basic Ass." I muttered.

He glared at me before asking me to go first.

"Okay...um, Favorite color?" I asked. "And you said I was a Basic Ass." He muttered. I slapped his arm, playfully. "Excuse me if I don't know how to start off this conversation." I rolled my eyes and slumped down my eyes trailing towards my shoes.

"Baby Blue." I heard him whisper. I looked up and started at him, confused. "Huh?" He rolled his eyes. "Baby Blue. My favorite color, and the color of your eyes." He muttered.

I just stared at him before looking down, "You're turn..." I whispered, trying to wrap my head around what he said.

"Favorite season?" He asked. I pondered for a while pushing back my previous thoughts. "Uh...Winter" he looked at me weirdly and motioned fir me to explain further.

"I like winter because it may look glum, cold, dark and unforgiving...but you could do all sorts of things you can't do in Autumn/Fall or Spring." I paused and looked at him. "You can't really have snow ball fight during those seasons, right? Unless you use leaves and mud."

"Wow. That's deep." He chuckled, lowly, and not long before that I chuckled along with him and that's how out night went.

We shared laughs, jokes, problems and most of all it all held what we really were. I have came to an understanding that we all had made mistakes in the past but we it all will make us stronger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 44.1K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
515K 14.8K 21
Klynn Blaire was a werewolf with the status of omega. He isn't liked by any and beat up by all, his life was full of shit. His 18th birthday would be...
29.1K 481 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
1M 20.7K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...