Hiraishin Travel | (Discontin...

By Atlas_Maker

(Formerly known as "Daughter to Mother") sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ. ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Time Travel
Chapter 2: Adopt
Chapter 3: Mother
Chapter 4: Picture
Chapter 6: Welcome To The Family
Chapter 7: Are you real?
Chapter 8: Happy Birthday Part 1
Chapter 9: His Father
Chapter 10: He's Back
Chapter 11: Graduate
Chapter 12: Teams
Chapter 13: Team 7 & 13
Chapter 14: Again?!!
Chapter 14: Officially Genins
Chapter 15: truth
Chapter 16: Kubikiribōchō
Chapter 17: trαíníng
Chapter 18: Ice
Chapter 19: Gio Gato
Chapter 20: Complete
Chapter 21: Two devils
Chapter 22: The Three
Chapter 23: The Fox Sannin
Valentines Day Chapter♡
I'm Back
A/N
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 24: (No title😂)
Chapter 25: Bad News
Chapter 26: Amegakure
Chapter 27: Revealed
Chapter 28: Rescue
Chapter 29: More
Chapter 30: The Scroll
On Hiatus
A/N
A/N
Last Chapter

Chapter 5: Ninja Training

10K 253 26
By Atlas_Maker

It has been roughly 10 months and 5 months for the Genin Exams to start here at Konohagakure.

Now at the south district of the village, a second story house was seen as a woman who looked at the tender age of 29, has cerulean eyes and blonde hair, was humming as she started cooking for breakfast.

Putting the last plate on the table, the blonde shouts, "Mina-chan, time for breakfast!!"

Foot steps can be heard as a boy who had the same cerulean eyes and blonde hair from the woman walked down the stairs as he yawned.

"Good morning kaa-san."

"Good morning to you too Minato-kun."

The boy, now identified as Minato, grinned as his mother as he sat down at the table with his mother to eat her cooking, which in his opinion was heaven.

"Itidakimaisu!"

Minato lifted up a chopstick as he slowly eat the food in front of him while his mother, named Naru, looked at his son in fondness.

Minato seeing the look, again, tilted his head as he blinked making a very scary reaction from his mother.

"KYAAA! OH YOUR SUCH A CUTIE MINA-CHAN!"

Now Minato was being hugged tightly as he felt that he was being swayed, which it really is.

"EVERYONE WOULD BE JEALOUS OF ME HAVING A CUTE AND SMART SON!"

Minato was slowly turning green from the luck of air entering his body. "K-kaa-san............ c-can't...... b-breathe....."

Naru stopped her movements as she blinked and looked down. There she saw her son turning green making her suddenly dropping Minato on the ground.

"Oh, sorry Mina-chan."

"I-its alright k-kaa-san."

Naru gave a sigh as she looled at her hands clenching and unclenching it, "I better learn how to control my chakra more."

"Sorry about that Mina-chan, but tell you what, since Hokage-sama gave me a day off today, I planned on training you."

Hearing the words that came out of his mother's mouth, a split eating grin appeared at his face getting excited and giddy about his mother training him. He knew that his mother was strong, not when he sneaked on her room and saw all of the S-class scrolls on the shelf at the corner of the room, but he knew that his mother won't totally really need to know that.

And from what he heard from the ninjas around and gossiping civilians, he heard many praises to his mother making him proud and happy to have a mother as strong as a kage.

"YATTA!"

Naru smiled as she watched as her son kept on jumping and bouncing all getting giddy making her eyes roll.

'Pfft, as if your any better.'

Naru blinked as she heard a deep menacing yet sarcastic voice started ringing inside her head.

'Kuruma, I haven't heard of you in like.... months!!! What happened?'

'The justsu that I used remember? It took all of my chakra making me too.......... weak to telepathically talk to you. So I have to sleep and replenish my chakra.'

Naru blinked, 'Oh.'

'Tch, just hurry up, the gaki-s already waiting outside.'

True to his words, Minato was already outside in their backyard getting eager. Naru gave a quiet giggle as she walked out the house and throught the training ground.

"Hurry kaa-san!!"

Naru smiled, "Okay then Mina-chan. Today were going to start on your chakra control."

"Eh?! But we've been doing that for years in the academy!!"

Naru rose a brow and suddenly face-palmed when she remembered something. This was not her time and the academy classes were much more harder than this one since the council changed the rules so that civilians can also enter.

"Then were going to have to find your affinity then."

"Affinity? You mean the kind of techniques that my jutsus would be classified?"

Naru's eyebrow twitched, she totally really doesn't like the way Minato explained what an affinity mean, and she sucked at the academy, and it seems even Kuruma can agree, not when you can hear his booming voice laughing at her mindscape making her want to enter and give him a nice punch in the face.

"Yes Mina-kun. Now this is an affinity paper, this identifies what your affinity is. So all you need to do is put your chakra inside the paper. So if crumbled, it is earth. If it gets soaked, its water. If it catches on fire, obviously its going to be a fire affinity. If it gets cut in half, then its wind and if it gets wrinkled, then its lightning. You understand?"

Minato nodded frantically as Naru gave him the chakra paper. He pumps his chakra in the paper and watched in awe as the paper immediately splits and half and wrinkled. Naru's eyes widen, 'Just like him.'

Kuruma frowned inside the mindscape as he felt the depressing mood his jailer was emitting, he totally didn't like when she's always like this.

Minato jumped happily, "Yes I got two affinities!!"

Minato was too busy celebrating to notice the depressing look that passed Naru's eyes in a split second until it returned to her happy lucky gleam.

"Congratulations Mina-chan! Having two affinities is actually rare!"

"REALLY?!!"

Naru nodded, "You might have taken both mine and your father's affinity."

This made Minato stop as he looked at his mother happily, "Really?!"

Naru nodded. Minato beamed, ever since the time where his mother gave him the picture of his father, he noticed that she started telling him all about his father unconsciously or intentionally.

"Yes, both me and your father have two affinities each. That might be where you got your affinity. I have wind and water while your father have fire and lightning."

"Now enough talk, I think we should start first with your wind since that's my original affinity."

A poof was heard when clear white smoke appeared on Naru's hand. Once it subsided, a scroll was seen on top of her hand that have a kanji written in neat clear red writing.

'ラセンガ'

'Rasengan?'

Naru grinned as she looked at her son's curious gaze. "This, my dear Mina-chan is my signature move. Rasengan or specifically means circling sphere."

"Why its called that?"

Minato felt a shiver up his spine when he saw that his mother's grin turned wicked and maniacal. "That..... I will show you Mina-chan."

Naru held up hand. Minato stared curiously, then he felt it. The wind started picking up as he saw that a blue circling sphere appeared on his mother's hand as the wind picked up further. Minato's mouth went wide open. This jutsu can be classified as an A-rank one and can also be identified as a low S-class jutsu.

"And this Mina-chan is what I'm going to tough you. So get ready in my training methods because I'm not known as the Demon Trainer back at home for nothing."

Now Minato almost regret on the training. Almost. Not when his mother was strong and might make him strong too.

His eyes harden, because if he gets strong,

He will protect his family not letting anyone in any harm.

<|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|

Hey guys!!! Miss me? Okay maybe not.

Since I hadnt uodated this story in such a long time......... I give you the chapter you've been waiting for. And also, if your wondering where Kushina would be, dont worry about her because she will appear next chapter.

Of course i wont forget her, not when she's on of my favorite characters.

So please enjoy!

Ja ne~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
621K 11.7K 60
This scenario/story is the character of "Naruto" are farther/mother to you (y/n) I don't any own "Naruto" all rights go to the original owner Enjoy...
46.6K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
31.4K 333 10
Meiko Uzumaki was many things. A prankster, an orphan, a jinchuriki. But she was not a fool. She was a maelstrom. She was a storm waiting to be unlea...