Splatoon Manga Various x Mode...

Od vendingg

I like Splatoon. I like manga. Let's read the Splatoon Manga. So your otaku butt did that. You went to bed. A... Více

Prologue
Info Corner
I'm fucking here!
Would ya Look at That?
I liek Water
Wot
Yaay Special Training~
Fresh Fresh Greenery
Cubeey Squares
I. . . CAN. . . FIGHT!!
Wheeyy
Retro bowling ball team
Intruderr
Well fuck
helpp
Wee
Owo
Octo-poops
crates + birds + oof = Goggles
thangs
Pyun, pyun~~
Uwu
camp triggered
booyah bacc
ت
Junior Squid [31.005 - Bonus]
So Apparently Ranked is a Thing Now
blitz is a useless word
prince is a big boi now c:
prince IS a big boy c:
and i oop-
gloves but maybe with a harem
wewee
imagine taking a photo of that one time in this chapter skulls mask flips
a/n: this book has been downgraded from [HIATUS] → [DISCONTINUED]

Purple People

1.7K 31 10
Od vendingg

"Skull, battle us one more time... There's something I'm curious about!" Goggles started, staring at Skull in the eye.

"How about Moray Towers?"

Wheey.
Blue team was asking the purple team for a rematch— the very rematch they would win.

"That's Skull's favorite stage," Aviator protested in surprise.

"Indeed, you're right, Avi," you muttered, but apparently he could hear you, a fairly faint orchid blush dusting his cheeks. You noticed this, and stared at him questioningly.

"I accept your challenge."

—Awkward Time Skip—

"The blue and purple team are at it again! Will the blue team make a comeback this time? Or another crushing defeat?"

"Skull," Goggles started, in a concerned tone. Yeepers, here he goes, "Why don't you have eyebrows? Did you drop them somewhere?"

"Pfft, bwahaha!" You guffawed, bursting over Rider's deadpan. You and the highlighter boi were on the sidelines (where ever that is), and were about to witness the tragedy of Skull's team.0

"IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY?!"

"... I was born this way."

"HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED!"

"Is he that much of an airhead?"

Ooh, I like airheads. They tasty...

"WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?!"

"IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE CONCERNED ABOUT?!"

"Nah, that's different~!"

And so the purple team began chattering amongst themselves.

Avi asking Skull about why he accepted a rematch, yadah yadah yadah. You read the fucking manga. You perked up when you heard your name.

"Hey, that girl... She was there the other day— (Y/n), right?" Avi whispered to Skull, at least that's what you could make out. You pretended not to hear.

—Time Skip—

Ready...

Go!

"Get to the centre first!"

"Dodge the E-Litre!"

Goggles took notice of Skull preparing his form, "Glasses, get down!"

"Huh? He didn't shoot yet..."

"DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!"

'Silly maggots, you let you guard down.'

Splat!

Splat!

Splat!

Sploot!

"Without moving an inch, Skull takes down the whole team..!"

... Creating an opening for his team mates, yadah yadah yadah. Hey, come to think of it— chargers are kinda meant to support the front lines— why is Skull the leader?

"What amazing accuracy!"

"... He's strong," you heard Rider quietly mutter to himself.

"And that's why you're gay for him," you joked in a monotonous tone, poking his soft cheek. He simply grunted in response, but to your surprise, he didn't shove your hand away.

"Th-this is..!"

The absolute range of the E-Litre— Skull's Territory!

Without a doubt, Skull from the S4 is a strong player!

"We're just getting started! For hard-to-reach places— I will use this," Goggles exclaimed, using his sub, "suction bomb!"

And poof came the pickled plums— just as expected.

"Oops! Wrong item!"

"YOU IDIOT!!"

His granny's hard-work has been tossed away— by Goggles himself.

You sighed out of boredom, 'when will we meet Emperor? Prince? Gloves? Inkfall? Off the hook?'

For now, you were stuck with the Squid Sisters, not that you disliked them.

"... Is this a new type of bomb?"

'Your late reaction tells me how much you suck.'

"WHAT AN AIRHEAD!"

"Stop fooling around!" Interrupted the lovely— what's her name?

Splat! She went.

"Leave this area to us!" Headphones exclaimed as she and Bobble hat inked the ground a cobalt blue.

"Alright, thanks— Agh!" Goggles and Glasses cried, dodging the E-Litre by a millimeter.

"They're doing good!" Rider brightly exclaimed. Aww, how cute~

They made it past the centre area!

"Take this!" Goggles proudly cried, shooting away at Skull, who was backing up. Glasses also participated in the harassment of Skull.

However Skull had his special gauge full.

"Watch out!" Rider suddenly warned, his proud aura dissolving into dust.

"Huh?"

"Too late."

Kraken!

'This manga makes specials seem more special... Boi, I can use (f/w/s) four times a match...'

Splat!

Splat!

And they're down!

"Goggles! Glasses!" Headphones cried anxiously, dropping her guard and letting Bobble Hat get splatted by Avi's fresh L-3 Nozzlenose.

Splat!

"Bobble!" Headphones cried, Avi not splatting her like a fucktard.

"Sorry for intruding~" one of the purple team girls playfully said, heading towards higher ground with her other team mates.

"Oh no!"

Seriously, NOBODY actually ever says "oh no."

Headphones is in a spot!

Now the purple team (should) know(s) and take advantage of that.

Catch is; they fucking don't like the retards they are.

The purple team advances into territory!

The blue team is in a pinch!

'Cause they don't know that.

"As I thought, weaklings are such boring opponents," Skull plainly claimed, all while you yawned in boredom in the background.

"This is bad!"

Wheey, everyone loves panic attacks and anxiety.

"Glasses, calm down!"

"That's not your weapon!"

"Pfft," you stifled, holding in your laughter. 'A'ight a'ight, I forgot about this part for a sec...'

"Goggles?! Holy crud, I'm sorry!"

"Let's keep going like this!"

"IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?!" exclaimed the purple team, in shock as Glasses was swinging Goggles in an Octobrush-ey motion.

Splat!

Splat!

Splat!

"They all got taken down! This is crazy!"

"I ripped your pants! Sorry!" Glasses pointed out, apologizing.

"Alright, let's push to the middle area now!" Goggles ordered, doing so.

You watched as Glasses swam up to Skull, as he had noticed an opening.

"Hiyah!" Glasses cried his battle cry, swinging his brush as Skull skillfully backed away.

"Tsk!"

"I've inked your feet!" Bobble hat cheered, burst bomb in hand.

"That was useless."

"It was not," Headphones began, starting up her Inkzooka, "useless!"

Inkzooka!

"We got him!" Bobble hat cheered.

"Yes!" Rider smirked, proud.

"Nope."

Rider then turned to look at you— confu— BAMBOOZLED AGAIN.

"!"

"No! We didn't get him!"

"He super jumped!"

You smirked, "Told ya. Never underestimate super jumping back to spawn."

"Skull is still hanging on! Was the blue teams efforts not enough to take down the genius sniper?!"

"That's Skull for you!" Avi praised, watching Skull super jump.

"Skull isn't here to protect the centre! Let's claim turf!"

"As if we'll let you!"

"The middle area is in the midst of an intense battle!"

"Skull!" You heard a familiar voice holler.

Goggles.

You turned your attention to the purple teams spawn, where Skull was standing, and Goggles was approaching.

Surprised, and perhaps in panic, Skull began to charge and shoot away at Goggles— of course— not at maximum charge.

"Show him, Goggles, your new special move!" Rider exclaimed, motivating Goggles.

"My my, aren't you optimistic today?" You playfully teased, rubbing his back. Earning a light yellow-green hue to dust onto his cheeks. 'Ohoo~ he likes this stuff~!

Thundersquid Jet!

Inkzooka!

Splat!

Game!

Rider smirked, glancing over at you— only to find you fan-girling over how  fresh Skull looks without his bandanna.

Victory for the blue team! Who have now beaten all of the S4!

"Idiots," Rider remarked, his team mates doing the same, still salty about their loss with them.

"STOP CALLING US IDIOTS!"

Your weabo mind told you to go run down there, and congratulate them.

But your fan-girl mind told you to flirt with Skull and Avi. (And completely ignore Stealth— le cri)

You hurriedly ran down there to greet the fellow idiots.

"Good job guys!" You praised, giving them a thumbs up.

"Thanks—"

"Though I don't really mean, it since I already knew it was gonna happen~!"

"The match was fun!"

You turned to see Goggles and Skull chattering away.

"Last time, you seemed really bored, so I was really worried about you!"

"...Yeah! It was fun!" Skull agreed, handing Goggles back his pickled plums.

"The ability to make anyone have fun in a match, that is a good strong point of yours."

"Let's have another match right now!" Skull promptly suggested.

"Yeah!"

"Hold it! I was the one who trained Goggles here..."

And oof came an argument.

"How about we have curry together?" Precious Amry bau— ANNOYING ORANGE interrupted, with a bowl of curry.

"Yeah! Let's eat!"

You decided to pass on the curry, and just chill. But then—

YOU HAD AN IDEA! :D

"Hey, Skull," you greeted, approaching the S ranked squid.

"Huh?"

"This ones on me," you explained, handing him a sweet, fresh ice cream sundae, with a cherry on top, that you just had for cliche reasons.

"Ah, thanks," Skull thanked, taking the sundae. His lit up eyes trying to hide, and succeeding.

You frowned at this. A smiling eggpla— DI— plum would look pretty funny.

"Hey," you pouted, taking his sundae and putting on the ground, "you like sweets, don't you? So smile," you continued, stretching his mouth, causing him to blush.

"Ah," he began, before you interrupted and just stopped, randomly deciding to walk away.

'God, that was soo unlike me...'

You smiled a bit, at how cute that "scene" would have been if you were cute(r.)

Your smile soon dissolved into a gloomy frown.

'Have fun in battles, huh? I wanna fight team blue, too...'

A/n: Tbh I think this chapter was a bit boring since Reader-chan didn't really do anything. But oof gotta follow the manga and drop juicy stuff along the way.

I think Aviator is my fav of the purple team, idk why. I just think he kewl. :3

Liek— idk how to nozzlenose :/

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

399 18 6
Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you. Things like that!
43.7K 753 48
Edit of Feb 14, 2023 This book is DISCONTINUED. It was taken down around 2019? 2020 due to friends and family finding it. I will now be posting eve...
74.4K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
1.1K 14 12
【𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜】⇾ Completed ⇨ 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ⇨ 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳! ❝ 𝑰 𝒘...