𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 || 𝔹𝕋𝕊 𝕁...

بواسطة mrsjeonjkayy

<High school au> "You look pretty" ~ I definitely fell for the unintentional compliment. Little did I k... المزيد

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Chapter 40》
《Chapter 41》
《Chapter 42》
《Chapter 43》
《Chapter 44》
《Chapter 45》
《Chapter 46》
《Chapter 47》
《Chapter 48》
《Chapter 49》
《Chapter 50》
《Chapter 51》
《Chapter 52》
《Chapter 53》
《Chapter 54》
《Chapter 55》
《Chapter 56》
《Chapter 57》
《Chapter 58》
《Chapter 59》
《Chapter 60》
《Chapter 61》
《Chapter 62》
《Chapter 63》
《Chapter 64》
《Chapter 65》

《Chapter 39》

249 6 1
بواسطة mrsjeonjkayy

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

It was a Friday lazy afternoon after school. I had my laptop set on my bed; watching a movie series while munching on my snacks.

Ding.

It was from Jungkook.

I put my phone away on the night stand before scurrying through my huge closet to decide my outfit for the night.

This was our first ever actual date. It's not that we didn't go on one, it's just that I wouldn't call the "drinking coffee after school times" a date. We barely even thought of going out on a date but I was beyond happy to spend the night with him.

Once I decided my outfit for the night, I had almost 3 hours to get ready. Hence, I drifted into a short nap.

-

"Let's just finish the outfit for the night with a pair of sunglasses"

As I was marching down the stairs, I heard a honk. He's here. "Annyeong halmonie. Annyeong oppa~ I'm going on a date with Jungkook"

"Hey babygirl, you look...", he eyed me up and down. "What?"

"Babe you look hot tonight. That's really another side of you. Damn and that red lipstick? Girl you're asking to be my prey tonight" "Yah shut up and let's get going", I hit his arm and he giggled; driving off the driveway.

"We're here!", he exclaimed grooving around like a small kid.

He's such a cutie!

I

collected my phone and the black pouch bag, turning around to open the door to find it click open by a handsome Jungkook.

"Be careful, mi amore", he lent me his hand and I descended from his car with his support. "Thank you, Kookie. You are already treating me like a princess"

"There's more awaiting for you tonight, baby. And of course you're my princess", he smirked and intertwined our hands acting all lovey-dovey.

-

I tied the shoe lace of my bowling shoe and stood up, dusting off my hands. "Who's starting this game now?", I questioned and cracked my knuckle bones.

"Looks like someone is ready to lose", he smirked picking up a bowling ball. "Is it me or you?", I flipped my hair dramatically.

"Let's make a deal then. If I win, you have to do whatever I say so. If you win, then it's vice versa"

"Whatever. But think twice before you challenge me"

He walked away with the bowling ball to the lane only to hit all 10 pins in his first try.

Gosh. I'm dumb enough to challenge this talented beast.

-

Time flew by and it was the last round; his last shot after mine. I am in the lead and he was 9 points away from me. If he strikes all 10 pins in this round, I have to be his doll and listen to whatever he says tonight.

He smirked picking up a ball; jogging and threw the ball gently and then there was me who was hoping that he shouldn't strike any. I guess the god didn't have any mercy on me that very second. Eventually, the 10 pins were toppled by his powerful yet gentle throw.

"Looks like someone lost", he smirked and pulled me by my waist. "What should I do now?", I pouted trying to get sympathy so that he could withdraw from his devilish plan but no.

"Pout cuter, babygirl. You look like my future kid", he winked and hit my forehead playfully.

-

"Kookie, before you make me do something that we both regret, let's eat something. Your princess is hungry", I uttered with puppy eyes. "You think I would starve you to death? I know how much you love to eat okay. That's where we're heading right now"

-

We walked with our hands intertwined towards a restaurant with bright and cheerful coloured lights. "I know you love pretty spicy food though. So I decided to bring you to an Indian restaurant"

Personally, I've never been to an Indian restaurant but I've heard that the food in here are super spicy and delicious. I've always wanted to eat these kind of unique food and I'm hella positive I'll love it.

"Oh my god, I've never been to one. This is my first time and I'm glad you chose to bring me to eat something unique"

"Then that's my chance and I'm proud that you're trying them for the first time with me", he stroked my hair with pure love and happiness visible in his doe eyes.

-

The waiter walked away after politely taking our order with a notepad. I was admiring the beautiful city from the restaurant in a bird's-eye view and was mesmerized by the tall and well sculpted buildings. Jungkook's hand found it's way towards mine and gently gripped it, while his other hand caressed the top of my hand.

"Baby?"

"Yes Kookie?", I turned my gaze towards him with an anticipating eyes. "Are you... Are you actually happy with me?"

"Kookie...", my voice softened at his ridiculous words that just left his mouth. "Why would you ask that? Of course, I'm happy with you, Jungkook! I couldn't be much happier with anyone else"

"Sir, the food has arrived"

-

"How's the food, babe?"

"It's really good, Jungkook! I'm happy that we could discover unique things together. Let's go to th-", I stopped mid sentence when I saw him pointing his phone's camera towards me.

"What are you doing?"

"Expect a notification in 3... 2... 1..."

Ding.

@jeonjungkook posted a photo

_____________________________________________

jeonjungkook:  Soulmate 💍💙 Love ya loads, babygirl @minsooyun ❤

_____________________________________________

"You didn't have to do that, Jungkook. I-"

"I want the world to know that you're mine and only mine. So that, no one would try to steal me from you", that statement made me uneasy and uncomfortable for some unknown reasons.

Steal ME from YOU?

-

He settled the bill as we exited the restaurant, hand in hand. "Well, now it's my turn"

"Ugh, my stomach hurts. I think I'm having my per- "

"Gurl, your petty little lie won't work with me. I know your menstruation ended last week so don't even think of giving me that excuse"

"Fine... You got me...", he laughed looking at me, slouching in defeat. He pinched my nose and said, "You look cute when you're mad"

"Anyways, let me be serious right now. Regarding the deal, forget about it. Where I'm going to bring you now, really means a lot to me and I've never brought someone to the "secret" place. Like ever. You are the first one"

"I totally understand and most definitely I respect your decision. I'll love you forever Jeon Jungkook", I beamed reassuringly and he gave a peck on my lips.

"Now, I'll turn on the music and the only task you have to do is sleep", he handed me his expensive silk sleeping mask. The darkness guided me to the world where my mind immediately shut down; dozing off.

-

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

"Babe wake up. We're here", I carefully shook her but there was no single sign that she was awake. Her cute little snores made me chuckle.

She has deeply dozed off.

I reclined from the car and opened the door of her side cautiously, not waking her up. I fetched her in a bridal style to the place I asked my workers to set up.

I gently placed her on the picnic mat spread in the mini tent set up. I guess I gotta wait till she wakes up. Gosh. How cute and pretty can someone be when they're frickin sleeping?

To be honest, she's the prettiest woman in my eyes that even the Sleeping Beauty would get jealous of. As I was admiring and staring at her flawless features, her eyes fluttered open and squinted at the bright lights around us.

"Kookie, where are we?", she yawned and stretched her body like a little kid. Cute. "Oh wow!", she immediately enlarged her eyes; taking in every single detail around us while I stayed silent.

"This... This is honestly mesmerising", we laid beside each other, gazing at the full moon, scattered stars that shined brighter than usual and the gloomy dark skies that made the white moon stand out.

"Kookie? Was this the place you told me about?"

"Right. I actually came across this place when I was in my 5th grade; here on a school trip. During those days when we were camping, I would just gaze off and stare at the moon taking in the beauty of the nature. The moon. The moon was what made me fell in love with this isolated amazing place"

"I bet it did"

"The moon pretty much resembled my grandma. Bright, lively and in conclusion, shines when she needs to during MY darkest days. I would always show up here alone and rant to her; believing that she's somehow watching over me. She was someone, in fact, the ONLY ONE I had my trusts engaged to. You know, somethings or someone don't last forever. So did my grandma and I eventually lost her in a breast cancer. She was a strong woman and she raised me to be one as well. I became the "cold kid" when she was no more but then, I met the guys. The 6 other people except for my grandmother, who guided me out of the dark depressing world and at the end of the tunnel...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.....was you. The light of my life"

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

As soon as he let those unbelievable words slip out of his mouth, he dropped his head down at his anxiously fiddling fingers. I did not waste another second to grab is arm; putting it around me and snuggling into his chest, laying soft kisses on his neck.

"Jungkook", I deliberately whispered. He didn't budge an inch and it was obvious that he was trying his best not to let those emotional tears slip by batting his eyelashes repeatedly.

"Look at my eyes, Jeon Jungkook", I soothingly yet a little aggressively, pulled his chin making him turn his gaze down at me. I merely flinched at the contact of a drop of cold tear on my left cheek followed by him wiping his right eye.

"I know you have such a soft spot for your grandmother as she raised you for who you are right now. I swear on myself and in front of the bright moon which resembles your lovely grandmother... that I'll never leave you no matter the circumstances", I engulfed his torso in a tight hug; snuggling my head into his neck. Tears welled up in my eyes as well; noticing it right away, he broke our hug, wiping the now streaming hot tears. He pulled out an expensive velvet red box from the inside of his leather jacket.

"Since my confession wasn't sincere enough...

... Min Soo Yun. Will you like to be my girlfriend?"

I stared at the couple rings as if it hypnotized me with the diamonds carved all over the surface of the rings.

"O-Of course, Kookie. I would love to be your girlfriend", he instantly grabbed my finger and put one of those rings serenely with a ear to ear grin. I did the same with the other similar ring.

We shared a passionate kiss after exchanging the rings. A kiss that was not out of lust nor the need for each other. It's a simple passionate one with nothing but love. Just pure love.

"Jungkook, you didn't have to buy me these diamond ring"

"Babe, I'm doing it for you and only you. I would give up my money and fame just to spend the rest of my life with you. I gave you this promise ring because you've gain my full trust and I don't want us to be the typical high school couples. I want us to be more than that. Like getting married, moving in together, having kids, growing old together and most importantly die with the fresh memories of us spending most of our life with each other"

"I'm honestly at lost of words, baby. I'm not used to these kind of affections. I might be really terrible at expressing my love but you play a huge role in my life. I would be nothing without you, just like humans without oxygen", I caressed the expensive ring which fit perfectly around my finger.

"There's more to it. If you look at it closer, your ring has my name engraved on it while mine has yours engraved in it. That way we would always feel the presence of each other even when we are miles apart"

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook"

______________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter might have been a little lengthy and I'm sorry if it was, alright.

Hope you understand and give my story as much love as you can.

Saranghae,
K.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.2K 348 27
You lived a horrible life with your brothers... They treat you bad and you hated yourself for that. 1 year passed you just woke up with you sister, l...
20.1K 811 20
He was such a lightweight. "Jimin...they're bad for you..." I reasoned and he came closer to my face, "Does that mean I'm bad for you?" [NOT MEANT TO...
3.3K 121 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
15.3K 592 73
"You still don't know everything about her, she is not a good, kind and precious woman whom you've ever know!". This words keep on haunting me, but I...