Splatoon Manga Various x Mode...

Par vendingg

I like Splatoon. I like manga. Let's read the Splatoon Manga. So your otaku butt did that. You went to bed. A... Plus

Prologue
Info Corner
Would ya Look at That?
I liek Water
Wot
Yaay Special Training~
Purple People
Fresh Fresh Greenery
Cubeey Squares
I. . . CAN. . . FIGHT!!
Wheeyy
Retro bowling ball team
Intruderr
Well fuck
helpp
Wee
Owo
Octo-poops
crates + birds + oof = Goggles
thangs
Pyun, pyun~~
Uwu
camp triggered
booyah bacc
ت
Junior Squid [31.005 - Bonus]
So Apparently Ranked is a Thing Now
blitz is a useless word
prince is a big boi now c:
prince IS a big boy c:
and i oop-
gloves but maybe with a harem
wewee
imagine taking a photo of that one time in this chapter skulls mask flips
a/n: this book has been downgraded from [HIATUS] → [DISCONTINUED]

I'm fucking here!

5.3K 62 194
Par vendingg

"Everyone is here at Inkopolis!"
"For today is the long awaited day.."

What the fuckity-fuck.

You didn't understand a fuckity thing.

You looked around you.

You were standing.

Your pupils zipped around, darting around, searching for answers— as they'll obviously jump to you from some random direction.

Your eyes soon landed on a familiar one.
Sheldon.

You stared in awe.

He noticed you.

"Is something wrong?"

"Ah, not really," You sheepishly responded, still looking around. Eh? This is Ammo Knights— right? What the hell..? Some cosplayers? But— this art style and—

"You just zoned out so,"
You ignored the midget, still looking around, walking around— it was weird. Really weird.

Ah, wait... Last time I was on my WiiU (cause I still play the original for kicks) I was here. Here, at Ammo Knights.

So... This must be a dream.
No it can't— it just too real...

Regardless, you were going to enjoy yourself.

'So, I'm in the Splatoon video game... The origi—'

"To decide who is the number one at turf war, it's the Corocoro Cup!"

'Scrap that, the manga.'
'Or the manga universe?'

*le gasp*

You gasped in realization.
I CAN MEET THE FUCKING S4!

Wait...
If the CoroCoro Cup has just been announced then—

"Hey, uh Sheldon, why is barely anyone in here?"

"Well, currently— gah! Hey! That's Rider!"

Your eyes quickly followed the midgets.

MY FUCKING GOD YEES

Let's just say you were having trouble containing your inner fangirl.

You wasted no time— quickly getting the hell outta Ammo Knights.

'Bitch, I'm fiine with my (f/w),'

When you left, you caught a glimpse of the idiot team themselves— the blue team.

You almost died.

Goggles noticed you, and you, wanting to befriend the blue team, smiled.

It was then you noticed you weren't any  inkling.

No no no, you were your inkling.
Your gear, rank, was the same as in your game. You had (f/c) tentacles, and (s/c) skin. Your username however, had somehow become your name, (Y/n).

You smiled, looking at dat buttiful 'S' rank you had worked hard to earn.

'Hey hey, I should be in the S4 or something...'

WAIT FUCK
RIDEERRR

You swiftly looked towards the blue team, they would play reference in finding the crowd around Rider.

Then you saw it.

No, not Rider you idiot.

The crowd.

You dashed into the crowd, pushing, shoving, doing whatever you could to see Sasu-gay but an inkling with your own eyes.

OMFG THERE HE FUCKING IISS

ARRGHHH

'OML I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW

WAIT NOT BEFORE I SEE EVERYONE ELSE'

You were so happy, your ears just automatically made the crowd completely inaudible.

All but Goggles' peppy voice.

"You may be rank S+, but I won't lose!"

Glasses' err— *cough cough* Spec's, because it's a better name, was about to open his very-annoyed mouth of his, before you interrupted.

"You can do it, Goggles!"
This obviously caught him and Specs's off-guard, but they soon brushed it off— well except for Headphones and Specs, as they gave you a questioning look.

"Sure," Rider coldly replied like he should, yaay, you didn't change no plot. Though, really, what have you done so far?

"No shit, Sherlock," you muttered, slightly annoyed.

'Ah, wait! Goggles he'll pants him, now!'

Your eyes darted towards him, or where he was. 'Did he already—'

"You shouldn't ignore us!"

You bursted out laughing, while everyone stared in shock, Specs cryin' like a sissy.
Riders pants. Down.

"Pfft, I knew it would happen bu— but, haha!" you kept on going, standing close to Specs, but his cries not drowning mine.

Rider did, well, the fucking obvious, wouldn't you know, as you casually patted his back as if you'd known him for long, but all for fun.
"Haha, you did well, Rider," you remarked wiping off a delicate tear of joy, all while he coldly shoved my hand off, pushing me away.
"When did you get there?" He muttered. You chose to ignore it, mainly to watch the scene that dare bestow upon me.

"Well, we have no idea if we'll be fighting him or not, right?"

"You idiot! Don't you know what rank we are?!"

Another chuckle came from the sunshine that is you, but was quickly silenced when my rank, S, was displayed. A thin arrow pointing to it along with the blue team's.

'HAAH DOES THIS MEAN IM A MAIN CHARACTER NOW?! I HAVN'T DONE SO AS TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!'

"IF WE LOSE IN THE FIRST ROUND, IT'S AN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION!"

"Yep, cause your entering even though you're the so-called idiot-team," you finally spoke up.  'Hey, if I wanna befriend them, nows the time.'

"Ah, well that's—"

"Silence Glasses... And quit staring at me like that, Headphones it's creeping me out... And hey there, Goggles, Bobble Hat. I'd say you guys are my favorite," you interrupted, immediately  noticing Specs' mouth agape, "And I'm (Y/n), let's get along, but mate, that'll probably be very easy."

Headphones kept "staring at you like that."

You smirked, "See, I've already read the inkling almanac."

"Inkling... Almana—"

"You, Spec's, err Glasses," you fumbled, realizing you nickname slipped over," use an Octobrush, an sometimes other weapons."

He was shocked, because, why the fuck not.

"Headphones, you use a Classic Squifer, And you Bobble Hat, use a slosher," Headphones was also surprised, and Bobble was unfazed, "and you, Goggles, use a Tentatek Splattershot. Your pickled plums? Straight from your granny. You also like onigiri, but forget to bring 'em to practice."
Goggles was somewhat unfazed, but not as much as Bobble Hat.

"Are you a stalker of some sort—"

"Nope, I just know everything," you smiled, "Good luck on your match against Rider."

"Wait, match against—"

—Time Skip—

"It's you guys from earlier, I will crush you," the bitterness in his voice was evident.

'She was right..!'

"Your faces look funny!" You and Goggles exclaimed in sync, he took a glance at you, but you just smiled.

"It's his fault ya know!" Specs and Headphones said in sync.

"Hehe, ya know my ass," you muttered under your breath, it reminded you of the buttiful anime Naruto, "lovebirds," you continued. Specs and Headphones both overheard, and blushed a bit. But not as much as your smirk.

LET.ME.SEE.THE.S4.ALREADY.

"As long as we do our best as always, we'll be fine," Goggles piped up, "Oh kami, if wonder of you're fucking right," you sarcastically "agreed."

"Kami?" Headphones questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't know, music fangirl hypocrite."

"H-hey—"

"You guys remember the plan right? You will only do as I say," Rider explained, quite loudly for some reason.
"No, really. Great idea, I wonder if yOu'Re gOiNg tO wIn," I mocked,
"Hhh... HHH, HHH—"

"Of course I'm going to win," anger hinted in his voice.

"Haha,run bitch, run."

He looked at me questionably, before realizing he was still in Deca Tower, and the match was about to start.

His team hurriedly raced away to the stage, Arowana Mall. Ooh, you got 'em good.

"You guys are sooo fucking smart."

—Time Skip—

"Ready..."
"Go!"

"Leave the centre to me!" Goggles cried, rushing towards, well— why the fuck am I even trying?

You watched the match LIVE from your SquidPhone. You also realized you had your phone from home.

What the fuckity-fuck.

You watched the match LIVE anyway, despite knowing what happened. Boi, it just is cooler this way.

Goggles fell into the water, the blue team made it to the centre first, Rider splatted them all with his precious Gold Dynamo roller, yadah, yadah.

Rider used his special, and then shit went down.

Then the whole yellow-green team used inkstriker, and more shit went down.

When the fuck did they charge that up?

Then wee-woo, they covered 80% of Arowana Mall, good job.

From up there and behold, Rider said his famous quote,
"All women are queens,"

Well, at least you wished he did.
But he just gazed down, tried to look cool and said something about only needing one good player, then Goggles pulled his pants down.

"Bahaahaa! This is LIVE, fucking, LIVE!" You cried, laughing from your seat in the cafe you happened to be in. Other squids staring at you.

These dumb jokes got you every time... Sorta.

Then Rider got splatted, his whole team got splatted, and blue made their dumb comeback.

Heh, you couldn't help but chuckle.

Then Rider was plainly struck by Inkzooka (and your charm ;)) and what do you fucking know? The little cat that judges your life choices, Judd, crushes Rider's pride.

Uhh no, not that pride you perverts.

As the blue team and yelllow-green team left Deca Tower, you left the cafe and headed towards them.

"Next time, I won't lose."

"Yeah!"

"I did earn my S+ rank you know? By winning and tearing down every inkling in my way..." Rider "threatened", which was no match for Goggles', "No problem!"

"Heya, maggots!" You waved, trotting towards them.

"Maggots?" Specs asked, Rider raised an eyebrow.

"Heh, 'cause your dumb."

"HEY—"

"Ah, uh, (Y/n), was it?" Headphones asked getting closer to you, you hummed in response, "So, you're an S rank?" She continued. Catching Rider's attention.

"Good job Sherlock Holmes, you get the 'stating the obvious medal'," you applauded, patting Headphones back, but she harshly shoved it off, "What of it?"

"Could you train us—"

"Nah, Rider's supposed to do that."

"Huh?"

"Oh, look, Goggles fell into a manhole!" You exclaimed, pushing him into one as he hadn't fallen in as he did in the manga.
'Guess I changed something, oops.'

"Eeh?! Why'd you do that?!"

—Time Skip—

"This is blue teams ultimate destruction~!" cheered a Bobble hat in her natural habitat.
You chuckled.
It was a simple scenario, really, Rider was chasing Goggles, Goggles stopped, and Rider caught the fool.

Aside from that, mission complete. You were officially friends with blue team.

Mr. Sasu-gay but an inkling was just mad that team blue lost in the 2nd round.

"Who are we going against next?" Goggles asked, miraculously fine.

Rider spoke up,
"Th—"

"The orange team, Army," you nonchalantly interrupted. Rider was, by far annoyed.

"A-army, one of the S4?" Specs questioned with concern.

"Well, obviously not some phony you smart-ass. Some 'specs' you got there," you mocked, addressing his head gear. Specs tried to ignore it. Rider just snickered.

"What's S4? Some kind of UFO?"

Obviously Goggles.
In boredom, you decided to let Specs answer.

He took a glance at your features, mainly just looking at you to see if you'd interrupt. You didn't say anything, but he blushed a light cobalt blue for some reason.

"They're the four gods among the S+ rank, going further than anyone else, That is the S4!" He answered.

"Even I can't match their strength," Rider added, still salty about his loss to the blue team, so you did the obvious—stick your fucking tongue at him.

To your dismay, he didn't notice.

"Well, it's not like they're actually an army!" Goggles cheered, "Course not!" Specs and Headphones agreed, Bobble hat doing... Bobble hat things.

Specs x Headphones = Best ship

"You guys are fucktards, you're gonna fight 'em, and well, you're gonna win," you reassured patting Bobble Hats back, even though the blue team was already reassured.

"How can you be so sure?" Headphones questioned.

"Keke~ I know everything!"

—Time Skip—

You were at the cafe.
Again.
Watching the battle LIVE via your squid phone.
Buut...
There was a twist.
You were doing this with Rider.
Yeah, looked like a date, but who gives fuck?
Well, I guess him, cares about his image. Offered to go someplace private... Fuck no, I'm not ready.

"Why do you think they will win?"

"Because they will."

"How do you know that?"

"If this is your idea of interrogating me, at least use clues from before."

"What makes you claim you know everything?"

"Yosh, good job."

"..."

"..."

"..."

You put down your squid-phone.

"A'ight mate, what the fuck?"

"What?"

"Why are you suddenly interrogating me?"

"..."

"..."

"You're interesting..."

"fIgHt mE."

"In a turf war? Sure."

"Uncultured fucktard."

He stared at you in confusion. Yosh, you had done it, you had bamboozled thy Rider. Mission complete!

"C'mon," you started.

"Huh?"

"Team blue just won against Army... They're gonna celebrate by eating curry."

You got up, and to your surprise, Rider quietly followed. Following your footsteps as you approached the blue team.

"Ah, hey blue team!" you cheered, waving at them.

Sadly, they didn't notice.

You stealthily walked up to an off-guard Army from behind.

"WOOMY!"

"Gah!" He yelped upon turning around to see an unfamiliar face, your (f/c) tentacles just, being there.

"Heya Army!"

He formally and orderly got up.

"And who are—"

"I'm (Y/n)!" you interrupted, pointing to yourself, "I know everything~" you added for fun.

He gave you a questioning, look like every inkling when you did something, not long after, you heard footsteps.

You swiftly turned around.

Your eyes widening in awe.

There.

There stood three fucktards tryna look bad-ass.

Rider's mouth was clearly agape.

Faggot gonna catch some flies.

"Pinkie, Snipper snapper, and Masky~"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.2K 156 6
𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (𝒚/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒊...
18.6K 396 29
(new story cover) DISCLAIMER : this story does not include harem in it . SUMMARY : the story of a human surviving the rising water that brought huma...
74.8K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
132K 5K 21
"𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘢!" ╰┈ ➤ various! naruto x fem!reader ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆...