Adopted by Jennifer Lawrence

By GirlyDramaqueen

❝She has no idea, the effect she can have.❞ -Suzanne Collins Book One of Two: Madison has been living from f... More

[1:] Abuse
[2:] Plans
[3:] Moving On
[4:] Trains
[5:] Take Risks
[6:] Louise
[7:] At School
[8:] Nearly Caught
[9]: Hell On Earth
[10]: L.A. River
[11]: Found a Library!
[12]: Hiding
[13]: Somebody's Watching
[14]: The Boardwalk
[15]: The Manor
[16]: Less Alone
[17]: Moving Past
[18]: Eddie
[19]: Mad
[20]: Spectators
[21]: Hitchhiking
[22]: My "Home"
[23]: Coma
[24]: Trying
[25]: Waking Up
[26]: Dying Disaster
[27]: Coming Home
[28]: Dealing With A Cop
[29]: Paparazzi Problem
[30]: The People of Walmart
[31]: Diner Time
[32]: Bookstore Trip
[33]: The Note
[34]: Dave & Buster's
[35]: Hangover part 1
[36]: Hangover part 2
[37]: On My Way
[38]: Expect the Unexpected
[39]: Nick's in Trouble part 1
[40]: Nick's in Trouble part 2
[41]: Mama Lawrence
[42]: Part of the Family
[43]: Stay the Night
[44]: Room Designing
[45]: Grateful
[46]: Nervous much?
[47]: SLP Premiere
[48]: Thanksgiving Day
[49]: All About Gemma
[50:] Busted
[51:] Josh Visits
[52:] Back in Atlanta
[53:] Filming
[55:] Night Before Christmas
[56:] It's Christmas!
[57:] New Year, New Style
[58:] .
[59:] GMA
[60:] Back to School
[61:] Closure
[62:] All's Fair...
[63:] ...In Love and War
[64:] Darts and Cake Balls
[65:] Making Up
[66:] First Sleepover
[67:] Hospital Visit
[68:] Keeping it Covered
[69:] Don't Skip Class
[70:] She's Back!
[71:] The Oscars
Character Application
[72:] "Fight, fight, fight!"
[73:] Opening Up
[74:] Psychiatric Ward
[75:] Leaving
[76:] We Meet Again
[77:] Spring Formal
[78:] Bonding
[79:] Thinking Back
[80:] Temptation
[81:] Trapped
[82:] Lazy Day
[83:] At the Playground
[84:] Got to Go
[85:] Jade
[86:] I'm Next
[87:] I Kissed a Girl
[88:] Join Us
[89:] Talk to Me
[90:] Olive Garden
[91:] Nostalgic
[92:] All is Well
[93:] Revealed
[94:] The Beach
[95:] Aftereffects
[96:] Bye...For Now
[97:] One Year Later
[98:] Suicide Attempt
Thank you!

[54:] Jay Leno

5.3K 127 60
By GirlyDramaqueen

   Maddie's P.O.V.

   So much has happened in the past few weeks that I forgot to tell you about what happened the day after the Silver Lining's Playbook premiere. Jen had an interview with Jay Leno and let me tell you, it was an interesting one.

***

   Jen's P.O.V.

   I'm backstage right now, getting ready for my interview with Jay Leno. I just had a Red Bull and I might be a little hyper tonight. Let's see what happens.

   "Rolling Stone magazine called my first guest 'the most talented actress in America.' She's been in the Hunger Games, X-Men: First Class and is nominated for an Oscar in her role in Silver Lining's Playbook. Please welcome, Jennifer Lawrence!" I hear Jay Leno say.

   As I walk out, huge grin on my face, I see Maddie, cheering me on in the crowd.

   I'm wearing a tight, baby blue dress with black heels. Thought I'd keep it simple.

   He greets me and gives me a hug and then I sit down.

   "Welcome back! How've you been? Everything's good?" Jay said.

   "Yeah, how've you been?"

   "Great. So, I've heard that no one should put any sugar or caffeine in your dressing room."

   Oh, boy. This is some story to tell.

   "Yeah, it was from my past experience. I didn't get any sleep. It was two years ago I think, and I didn't want to be boring so I chugged down four Red Bulls and some coffee and when they said, 'presenting Jennifer Lawrence,' I stormed in there and poor Jesse Eisenberg was talking about his OCD and I was like, 'Dude, your OCDs are awesome!' and he's like, 'I've actually been suffering this my whole life.' and I'm like, 'I don't care! Hahaha!' I was nuts. I was talking to the producer and I was like, 'Can we just pretend that I'm an alcoholic and keep everything caffeine away from me?"

   Jay and I laughed. Maddie was looking at me weird because I never mentioned the story to her. She probably thinks I'm crazier that I am.

   Once Jay calmed down, he said:

   "Okay, so now you're filming the next Hunger Games."

   "Yeah, right now." I replied.

   The audience applauds.

   "This has become huge." Jay said.

   "I know," I say, very proudly, "We had kind of expected that because it has a huge fanbase and towards the opening I just had a feeling that this was a big film."

   "So, you were in a car accident in Georgia." Jay said.

   I remember when that happened. It was before Maddie came into my life. I went to Georgia to visit and I got into a car accident. Of course, I didn't tell Maddie, then I'd be known as "The Crazy Lady."

   "Yes, I did. It was a few months ago. I'm driving to the hotel and thought I saw Honey Boo Boo and I was--"

   "Hold up, hold up, you thought you saw Honey Boo Boo?" Jay interrupts.

   I laughed a little then said:

   "There was a breast cancer parade so people were wearing pink and now I know that it said 'boobs' on the thing and I thought it said 'boo boo' and I was like, 'Woah, is that Honey Boo Boo?' and I was craning my neck and I saw a little girl and I thought it was Honey Boo Boo and I'm still driving when all of this is happening."

   "Right." Jay said.

   "Then, I rear ended the person in front of me and then I had to get out of the car and explain what happened. And I was like, 'I'm sorry I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo. Please forgive me.'"

   Jay must've thought I was insane because he was at loss for words.

   "Fortunately, they let me go."

   "That raises the question: are you a fan of the show?" Jay said.

   "Yes, I love any kind of T.V. that makes me feel better about myself. Honey Boo Boo is perfect for that."

   He laughed before he said, "We're taking a short break," and cameras turned off since they were showing commercials.

***

   "Alright, we're back with Jennifer Lawrence," Jay said.

   "What is Silver Lining's Playbook about? The acting is great, you really wanted this part, didn't you?" Jay asked.

   "Yeah, I did. I was obsessed over the part because I love David O. Russell and the script and then I was too young, which I was, but, they said the only time he would meet me was on Skype and I know I'm terrible with technology and terrible at auditions so I was thinking, 'let's see how this goes,' and then I was babysitting my baby nephew and he was sitting on my lap and David had a baby also on his lap and I thought that was a weird thing to have in common, babies..."

   I trailed off because I wanted to see Maddie's facial expressions. From what I've seen, they're pretty funny, which is probably why I've been laughing so much.

   "So that started off on a weird note and so I was jogging in place in front of the computer doing the audition in front of my T.V. screen, or computer screen. See? I can't even tell the difference."

   "Wait, he makes you jog in place?"

   "It was a jogging scene," I said, then began to laugh.

   "So you had to gain weight for this part," Jay said.

   "When he told me to gain weight, I thought it was really exciting because that never happens in movies, but, I didn't know how to eat any differently. I always eat like I'm proving something to myself. Like, I can eat that whole pizza by myself. So I was like, 'Yeah, no problem.'"

   "Then I tried a deep fried philly cheese steak, there's such thing as those." I say.

   "That sounds fantastic."

   "Describe you character in Silver Lining's Playbook."

   "Tiffany Maxwell is a recently widowed woman who is a sex addict and she meets Bradley Cooper who is suffering from bipolar disorder and just got out of a mental institution. She wants him to be her dance partner and she agrees to give him letter illegally to his ex-wife who has a restraining order against him. And then the two fall in love."

   "Is Bradley a fun guy to hang out with?" Jay asked.

   "Yeah, he's a blast. He's wonderful. Very funny. We had a good Halloween together. He was a gorilla and I was a fat witch."

   They showed the world a photo of me in my costume, blowing my cheeks up to make me look even fatter.

   I didn't mind though. We just laughed along. 

***

   "Everyone wants to know about your adopted daughter, Madison." Jay said.

   "She's lightened up my life and I'm glad that I adopted her. You know, she's been through so much in her life," I said.

   When I looked at her, she looked uncomfortable.

   "Can you tell us more about her?"

   "She's in the audience right now, right there," I point.

   "Why doesn't she come up? Come on up, Madison!" Jay suggested. Maddie looked like she really didn't want to come and sit next to me, but she did.

   "Welcome! I'm Jay Leno, if you hadn't heard."

   "Nice to meet you," she replied, allowing Jay to hug her.

   She sat next to me and squeezed my hand.

   "I'm sure you've been asked this, but how has it been living with Jennifer Lawrence?" Jay asked.

   "It's been great, although I didn't know about these stories," she said, shooting me a glare.

   "You didn't?"

   "No, not at all."

   "Well, now you do. Is there anything else you'd like the world to know about you?" Jay asked.

   "That I love my new family and I wouldn't change it for the world." she smiled.

   The audience "awwed."

   "Jennifer Lawrence and her daughter everybody!"

***

   "I'm just glad it's over," Maddie said onced we reached into the car.

   "Me too," I agreed.

***

It gets better, I promise. :)

Here's the link to the actual interview this chapter is based off of:

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xv9xyx_jennifer-lawrence-tonight_shortfilms?start=275

QOTC: (Question of the Chapter)
What's better: books or movies?

Vote if you want to know what happens next! :)

Reads: 62.5k :'D

I'M SO HAPPY, ILYSFM <3333

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.3K 100
❝It all began and ended with her.❞ Book Two of Two: Being adopted isn't as great as it seems. And to think, living with an Oscar winner such a Jenni...
5.6K 626 44
First Place Winner In Action for The Stars In The Making Awards 2017 First Place winner In Action for The Token Awards 2017 *COMPLETED* || Highest...
9.6K 474 42
Jen has not had an easy life. She has gone through many break ups, but her best friend has always been there for her. When Jen goes to the hospital...
39.7K 660 48
Follow the story of Jane a 17 year old girl as she gets adopted by the broadway king himself and meets the possible love of her life Anthony Ramos. ...