Forbidden ➳ Klaus Mikaelson...

By _FandomPrincess_

After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her... More

The last dance
Klaus
The sun also rises
As I lay dying
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Homecoming
The New Deal
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons/my own plot
The Departed
Growing Pains/The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We all go a little mad sometimes
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me If You Can
A View To Kill
American Gothic
Pictures Of You
Bonus Chapter
Merry Christmas
ANNOYED
UPDATE!
FINALLY!!!
HELLOOOO!!
STOP MAN!!
I LOVE Y'ALL

Author's Note

1.3K 6 4
By _FandomPrincess_

First of all, thank you everyone who had been reading Forbidden since the beginning you're amazing, I'm so sad that this book is ending soon 😭 BUT THE SEQUEL IS UP NOW! Well the draft is 💋 you guys have made me want to keep writing not just because of the amount of reads,votes, and comments but because I realized how much writing meant to me because of you so thank you so much. I'll be updating tomorrow and I'll try to make it as long as the previous chapter I made. I love you guys 💕 OH! and please my messages are open for anyone I'm open to talking to anyone. I'm very friendly!! Don't be shy.
Thank you for being on this journey with me.
-Mya❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 293 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
351K 8.1K 60
Samantha returns back to Mystic Falls to help her sister after her parents death. Unexpected, mysterious things started happening in the tiny town. S...
31.1K 904 6
In which a Mikaelson and Salvatore fall in love but will their love last? Or In which the residents of Mystic Falls and New Orleans watch the life o...
41.6K 1K 46
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...