Miles Away | Nick Mara

By pmsmile

"I've been living miles away from you for 371 days, but I'm still in love with you." - N. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty

Twenty Three

9.6K 191 8
By pmsmile

For the next three weeks, we became more comfortable and public with our relationship. Nick had recently revealed on a live stream that we'd gotten back together. He explained the reason for our initial breakup and how different it was than people had originally thought; we never hated each other, neither of us did anything to push the other away, and we ended on good terms. I sat in my bed in our separate hotel room, Tiffany and Charlotte lying on either side of me, watching him on my phone.

"A lot of you guys completely misunderstood what had happened," he shrugged. "Some people said that Aubri cheated on me, or I cheated on her, or whatever but y'all got it all twisted. We just needed time apart and we weren't open about what happened because it was between us. We love you guys and all but it was a personal thing and we didn't want to share it."

Tiffany turned to look at me. "What actually happened. You never told us."

I shrugged with a grin. She groaned, lightly slapping my arm, begging me to tell her.

"Fine," I said in the end with a sigh.

Turning off the phone, I grabbed a pillow and lay down to face the ceiling. They sat beside me, waiting for me to start talking.

"Okay so," I laughed. "Nothing really happened. There was no drama, he didn't do anything to make me want to break up with him, and I didn't do anything to make him want to break up with me. At least I don't think."

"Who brought it up first?" Tiffany asked, interested.

"I did. But he agreed."

Charlotte sighed, shaking her head in disapproval. I laughed before burying my head into the pillow. A few seconds later, the door opened. I looked up to see Nick and Brandon standing in the doorway. Charlotte jumped into hug, making Brandon stumble and laugh. Nick walked over, held my cheeks in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"Wanna go out?" He asked quietly.

I nodded with a smile, our faces only inches apart. He chuckled before I got up to change. After pulling an oversized hoodie over my head and putting on some sneakers, we quietly left the room while Tiffany and Charlotte argued over who was more romantic.

"So where do you wanna go?" He grinned, holding my hand in his.

"To the stars," I joked, remembering the scene from Titanic. "I'm just kidding. Um... I don't know. Where do you wanna go?"

He shrugged. "We could just drive around."

I nodded with a smile and we stepped onto the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 4.9K 49
Secrets , lies , love , heartbreak. He was nothing but trouble but so was she. All Rights Reserved to marastattoos 2017 ©
228K 8.2K 46
"𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭" "𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞" ✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍...
480 26 18
"𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍"
78.4K 585 88
Another Instagram love story..