𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 || 𝔹𝕋𝕊 𝕁...

By mrsjeonjkayy

<High school au> "You look pretty" ~ I definitely fell for the unintentional compliment. Little did I k... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 40》
《Chapter 41》
《Chapter 42》
《Chapter 43》
《Chapter 44》
《Chapter 45》
《Chapter 46》
《Chapter 47》
《Chapter 48》
《Chapter 49》
《Chapter 50》
《Chapter 51》
《Chapter 52》
《Chapter 53》
《Chapter 54》
《Chapter 55》
《Chapter 56》
《Chapter 57》
《Chapter 58》
《Chapter 59》
《Chapter 60》
《Chapter 61》
《Chapter 62》
《Chapter 63》
《Chapter 64》
《Chapter 65》

《Chapter 33》

262 7 0
By mrsjeonjkayy

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Good morning little sister", Yoongi exclaimed brightly in the morning and messed my hair a little.

"Wae~ Is Min Yoongi up this early?"

"Sleep is something I'll not give up for anyone. But if it comes to you, I'll give up anything and everything, baby sister. Now stop talking and eat this", he extended a plate of golden pancakes.

-

"Let's get going. If not he'll be waiting for you", we hopped into Yoongi's car and he drove to our destination. "Why that sad face? It doesn't suit you at all. Moreover, I'm pretty sure Jaehyun wouldn't like to see you frowning. Am I not right?", I bobbed uneagerly.

-

"We're here, Sooyun. Take your time and talk to him but make sure not to have him miss his flight"

"He can leave whenever he wants, oppa. He's leaving in a private jet", I staggered while collecting my belongings before descending from his car.

"Flex much", I scoffed and glared at Yoongi lightheartedly and side hugged him before strolling along the pavement to find him.

I'm pretty sure I resembled a lost cat in search for her mother in this swarm of people. I spotted as to where he could be but he was no where in sight.

"Looking out for me?"

"Aish~ You startled me Jaehyun", I compressed my chest with both my hands with my jaw hung to the floor. I repeatedly hit his chest for daunting me but my act softened when I realised the actual reason I was standing in front of him.

"Here", he tenderly snatched my wrist and wrapped it with beads of what seemed like a bracelet.

"Here you go. It's a magnet attract bracelet and the magnet on yours only sticks to mine. Our names are engraved on each others bracelet and I got these designed especially for both of us. Moreover, it's quite expensive so I hope you wouldn't lose it"

"Don't be dumb, Jaehyun. Of course I'll have this on all the time. This bracelet will definitely replace your absence which is not as better with you being here. But it's okay. Everything happens for a reason"

"I know a bracelet could never replace the friendship we had but let's just pretend we are not meeting for the last time. Because I'm sure it's definitely not"

"What do you mean? You're just moving to the States temporarily then?"

"Who knows? I'm not really sure about that but I hella hope it's possible for me to meet you and hug you again like this", he pushed me onto himself with a tight, gentle and lovely hug.

"Where are you parents, anyway? I really wanted to meet your mum in person though"

"I know you've spent a lot of time talking to my mum via video calls and guess what? She's in love with you and she wouldn't stop nagging me to bring you home. But sadly, they departured the day before yesterday and I had to stay back for another two more days to complete some unfinished job", I nodded instantly understandably whilst he intertwined his hands with mine; attracting the magnets together.

"Come on, let's grab something to eat", he laughed; pulling me inside the airport to the nearest ice cream shop.

-

"You're such a chocolate freak, aren't you?", he smeared the chocolate ice cream at the tip of my nose. "Yah!"

"Sorry to interfere, sir. But we just received a call from your father and he wants you to be there by tomorrow morning so I believe it's best to leave in 20 minutes"

"Okay, ask Steve to prepare the jet. I'll be out with you in a minute", his bodyguard in all black, nodded and walked away before nodding politely to me as well.

"Well... It's about time for the big man to leave. Don't ever forget about me, okay", I sulked like a little kid while I clutched my hands on his hoodie; tightly.

"Come on, that's one in billion for me to ever forget about you, Sooyun. I will precisely cherish every single details and memories about you. Please just answer my texts or my calls, alright. I wouldn't get though the week without hearing your voice for sure. Thank you so much for everything and I love you", he planted a long peck at the top of my head and rushed with the bodyguard; after waving continuously at me.

Yoongi...

My wide smile was replaced with a frown at the thought of him waiting for me, for about half an hour. "Sorry for making you wait, oppa", I apologised after getting comfortable in the car seat.

"That doesn't matter at all. What matters is, how you feel right now. You happy and satisfied?"

"200% oppa. He even gave me this designed magnetic attract bracelet and I love it so much"

"That's worth my wait I guess. To see you happy like this"

"What were you even doing when I was with Jaehyun?"

"Jungkook called and invited us for a party, his parents organised. But he personally wanted both of us to have a sleepover. You should come, Sooyun. I can reassure, Ruyen won't be there. It's just us. You coming?"

"If you're going, than I have no choice"

-

I flinged myself on one of the couches in the living room while my parents and my grandma were busy watching the TV.

"Dear, we are moving out to a new apartment next week. Just saying that you would have time to start packing already"

"Abeoji~ My friend, Jungkook and his parents have invited us to a night party at his house"

"Sure, why not? Let's have some fun", dad swayed his arms in the air, dancing and spinning in a circular motion. "And abeoji~ Hope you wouldn't mind if Sooyun and I have a sleepover at Jungkook's after the party", he scratched his neck.

"Ani~ This is the age to have some fun. Carry on"

I entered my room and packed some crucial clothes and necessities before changing into the party outfit.

I wore this silky black dress which stopped at my mid thigh because I was just feeling myself. I don't care what people judge anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.5K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
373K 16.6K 35
"I thought you hated Yoongi." "I didn't 'hate' him...he just...wasn't my favorite person..." "Uh-huh....and now?" "I don't know...he's not so bad...
15.3K 592 73
"You still don't know everything about her, she is not a good, kind and precious woman whom you've ever know!". This words keep on haunting me, but I...
15.5K 767 50
You made friends which are the bangtan boys your past bully warned you and some of their fans warned you too but you dont give a fk about it.. While...