Opposites Attract [Old]

By Reactier

(Sequel To 1 More Chance) 12 years into the future. Tord takes control of half the world, but that means ther... More

💙WELCOME❤️
Finally Together
Classroom
Magic
I Need Another Child
Forgiveness
Attack On The Red Army
I'm Going To Make This Right Tord...
Goodbye Eyes
Jail Break
Custody
Again?!
Real Talk
Tom Won!
I Told You Before
Safety Separation
💙REAAAD❤️
Memory Loss
Remembering Guilt
Kids, Paris, Proposal
Marriage
Sexual Fantasies
PATRICK'S BACK
That Is The Ugliest Thing I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life
Hugo
Mission: Kill Our Kids
Zoey
Computer Problems
💙Sowwy❤️
Good Times
Bug
Stay In The Present
Why The Bloody Hell Not?
Spy
Cuddling Someone Other Than Tord
💙Something To Say❤️
I HATE YOU TORD!!
💙Some Info❤️
Punishment
Couple Therapy
Prank War
💙Patrick Or Patryk?❤️
💙Patryk❤️
Deal
💙SORRY❤️
Matt Knew This Whole Time?!
💙Random Art❤️
Super Strength And Purple Veins
💙New Book Or Nah?❤️
💙Correction❤️
💙FAN ARTTTTTTTTTTT❤️
I Surrender
I'm Tired...
Wove Bwother
Disbanding
Epilogue
💙New Story❤️
❤️THREEQUAL????💙
❤️THREEQUEL CONFIRMED💙
❤️THREEQUEL IS UP AND RUNNIN💙

Young Inventor

1.1K 24 17
By Reactier

Hugo Pov:

I bite my tongue as I carefully put a tiny screw into my little mechanical box.

Done!

I press a button on the top of my little box and it turns into a little dancing robot. I quickly clap my hands twice and smile with delight.

I jump a little when I hear, "What are you doing Hugie?"

I look behind my chair to see Jackie smiling down at me. I point to my little dancing robot.

"Aw! It's so small and adorable!" Jackie says. I nod quickly. "Can you make me 1?" I grab my notepad and write down, "I ran out of parts,"

"I'm sure I can get Dad to get you more! I mean he is the leader of a army so he must have more than enough parts to give you!" Jackie says.

"We're at war Jackie, I don't want to put more duties on to his list," I write.

"Aw come on! It won't hurt to ask!"

"Jackie we all know that I've asked for too many things already. I don't want Dad thinking I'm becoming a spoiled child," I write and look down.

"You know Dad would never think that!" Jackie makes me face him by lifting my chin up to him. "He's too nice to believe that! Besides he knows your a good kid and that you wouldn't rob him of metal parts,"

"I guess you're right," I write and scratch the back of my neck.

"Of course I am! Now let's go get you that metal so you can make me a dancing robot!" Jackie says. Before I could write anything else down, Jackie pulls me out of my chair and out of our shared bedroom door.

Tom Pov:

I dodge another explosion and make my way over to a rock, I reload and then immediately get out of hiding and begin shooting again.

I stop shooting once I see a huge white flag come from the top of the enemy base's roof.

I pull out my notepad and cross out 'The Green Army' on my enemy base hit list.

Ever since I began fighting Edd has stopped talking to me. He says I've betrayed him, but he's kind enough to keep sending my anxiety pills to me.

I do miss getting his kind letters in all honesty.

For some weird reason they still haven't gotten me out of their flag. He says I betrayed him, but yet he refuses to get rid of the original Rebellion flag. Which in all honesty, it feels nice. Makes me feel like I'm still wanted.

Of course I'm not considered Blue Leader anymore. Someone took my place ever since I became a soldier of The Red Army.

I'm actually more of a general of the soldiers here. I just decide to fight because I don't want to be weak like I used to be.

Best decision of my life.

Too bad Tord disagrees with my decision.

I smile at the now burning Green Army Base.

Now I can go back to base and take a small vacation.

I quickly get into a Red Army jeep and we all begin our journey back to The Red Army Base.

I can't wait to see Tord!

I hope he's okay.

Tord Pov:

I miss Tom so much..

Why the hell did he have to become a general!

I told Tom I didn't want it, but he just wanted to do it so bad!

Why?

Why did he leave me to fight for me?

I want to be the 1 protecting him!

I play with a small fidget cube that Hugo made for me. It's actually pretty relaxing. He definitely gets his inner inventor from me.

I hear a knock at the door. "What's the password?" I ask.

"Guns are fun!" I hear.

I press a button on my desk and my door slides open. I look up from my fidget cube and I see Jackie and Hugo.

"Hey boys! What might I do for you 2 today?" I ask.

"Hugo would like some more parts for his inventions!" Jackie says.

Hugo smiles and nods excitedly.

"Of course! I'm sure the building department would love to give you some more parts! Let me just write you 2 a pass," I say,

I grab a little piece of paper and write down Hugo's request for parts. I put my signature stamp on it.

"Thanks Dad!" Jackie says.

"THANKS DAD!" Hugo writes in huge words on his notepad.

I give Hugo the pass and they run out of my door.

I smile.

I love those 2 boys.

Paul runs into my office and yells, "TOM'S BACK SIR!!"

A huge smile spreads across my face. "YES!!" I almost scream.

I run out of my office and to the main field.

I can see Tom standing in a moving jeep and waving at me. Tom climbs out of he moving jeep and jumps off the hood of it.

He runs up to me and jumps into my arms. Tom wraps his legs around me and we kiss passionately as jeeps drive past us.

Tom holds my cheeks and says, "I missed you so much Tord,"

"I missed you so much more Tom," I say.

"I've been so out of it while I was fighting! At times I forgot I was even fighting until I heard people screaming in pain from my bullets! I just couldn't get you out of my head!"

"I couldn't get my mind off of you for 1 second Tom! Doing paper work couldn't even get you out of my head!"

"I love you so much Tord!"

"I love you so much more Tom!"

We share another kiss.

Hugo Pov:

I hand Nina my pass that Dad gave me. She's the spare parts manager and she's super nice.

"Okay kiddo! What parts do ya want?" Nina asks me.

I write down all the parts I need for future projects I have in mind and I hand it to Nina. She looks at all the words closely.

"Alrighty! Follow me and I'll help you pick out all the things you need!"

"You really don't have to help me. I already know the spare parts room like the back of my hand," I write.

"I don't have to, but I want to! Now let's go!" Nina takes my hand and we walk threw the building department.

I love making little machines and gadgets. I can get ideas from anything. I looked at a toaster 1 morning and I made a grill the size of a toaster that can grill steak the very same day!

I search around the spare parts room and look at all the metals and screws. This area was always relaxing to me when I was little. I enjoyed looking at all the old and dismantled machines and making them into something brand new.

I was only 2 years old when I made my first invention. The warming egg was a big hit in base when I first made it. It's basically a piece of metal in the shape of a egg that when you hold it it immediately heats up. It's very helpful in the winter.

I hold up a big metal disk and I admire it. It's so clean and it's hardly used. Why would this put this in here!? I can probably make a mobile satellite with this thing.

"I still can't believe how much you love this place," Nina says.

I put the disk under my arm and I write, "I just get very inspired in here."

"You should get a job in here. I bet you would love it,"

I shake my head and write, "I like to create machines that are off script. I like to work on many things at once and not just 1 machine at a time. This place focuses on 1 thing and keeps building up on it until it's powerful while I like to make small things and think of other ideas while I build."

"Wow that's deep,"

"Not really," I write.

"Well anyway, let's get back to searching for those parts,"

I nod.

We continue our search for parts.

—————————————————

DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF OPPOSITES ATTRACT?!!

I think Hugo has to be my favorite boio now.

He's so fucking creative!!

Anyway

HentaiLover Out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3K 12
* ART IS NOT MADE BY ME AND FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER DID THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART x A few years after The End, Tom moved out of Edd and Matt's house an...
46K 900 24
Tord is an insomniac with his late night terrors that keeps him up late, and when Tom accidentally finds out about this, he decides to help Tord out...
61.2K 1.6K 35
3 - 4 years after The End... "Do you know who will have the greatest impact on this planet? You will. Because you will massacre over 7 billion people...
2.3K 127 22
Twenty years gives someone a lot of time to think. Tom has finally grown out of being seventeen and is beginning to live life as a 30 year old. It's...