heats - vmon

By SEOKDREAM

where taehyung has his heat during work. a vmon fanfic More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
special chapter

79

13K 729 579
By SEOKDREAM

On a serious note, love is something that you have to sacrifice to receive. I know this is fictional and I'll probably forget this account twenty years from now, but I want every single one of u to know that love isn't as perfect as it is portrayed in movies and books. Love is fragile, don't just throw it around. U can't expect to be in a relationship without having big or little fights, or arguing a lot. There'll be times where u just wanna leave but, yeah its cheesy but rlly, if u love smth let it go, and if it comes back then it's definitely yours forever

now let me cry in peace im feeling emo jfc :(

-

"Mom, it's too spicy—look at Taehyung's face!"

"No it's not, weakling."

"Shut the fuck up—"

"Joonie—" (violent coughing) "—language!"

"Haha! Daddy said fuck! Fuck fuck! Fuck! Hehe!"

"No—J-Jooyeon! Get ba—back here! KIM JOOYEON!"

"Oh, please." Mrs. Kim held up her spoon, sipping the kimchi stew. "It's not that spicy." She looked up at Taehyung who was nodding but tears were running down his cheeks and snot was running down his nose. Namjoon dabbed his face with a napkin and the omega wiped his snot on Namjoon's shoulder, making the alpha groan.

"Tae!" Namjoon flicked his forehead and Taehyung smacked his chest. He just wrinkled his nose and blew into a tissue, sniffling.

"Oh dear," Mrs. Kim handed Taehyung a bowl of cooled rice. "I have less spicier ones." She chided, glancing at Jooyeon who had came back and was now eating his bowl of kimchi stew aggressively. "How is he eating that if it's so spicy?" She said in shock, and Jooyeon didn't even flinch, just ate all of it and went over to dig into Taehyung's.

Namjoon frowned, setting down a warm, less spicier soup for Taehyung. "Did I not tell you? He's an alpha."

"An alpha!" She exclaimed.

And Jooyeon let out a loud burp, giggling afterwards, showing off his fangs. "Yummy," Jooyeon nuzzled into Taehyung's side before hopping off his chair and running into the living room to play with his stuffy.

"Dear, you didn't tell me he was an alpha! That must be why he's so energetic and eats so much." She wiped her brow. "Alphas aren't easy to raise."

Namjoon chewed on a chunk of meat and Taehyung laid on his shoulder. "Yes...they're a handful."

Namjoon kissed his cheek. "Hey. I am not a handful."

"Yes you are baby," Taehyung teased, "you are a handful. But I love you, so you're lucky."

Namjoon scoffed. Jungkook looked at Jimin from across the table who was staring at the interaction enviously. Jimin had been kicked into heat, and Jungkook into rut because of Taehyung, but Namjoon had oddly not been affected. The pink haired omega was needier than usual and was extremely moody towards Jungkook, refusing hugs and kisses and other days craving sex, and he even cried over Jungkook hugging Taehyung the other day.

Jungkook walked over to Jimin and grabbed his waist and the omega hissed and stomped away into Jungkook's room. Gaping, he looked back and realized nobody had noticed his outburst, so he scurried after his boyfriend.

"Jimin, what is wrong with you?" Jungkook snapped irritably, shutting the door and staring at the omega that was fuming by the windowsill. "Why are you being such a brat?"

"Me? A brat?" Jimin scoffed, standing and clenching his fists. "You're the one that's barely showing me any love lately! You never cuddle me, you don't give me sex, you don't kiss and hug me like Namjoon does to Taehyung! I wanna be loved like that too!"

"I show you as much as I can." Jungkook retorted. "Last night, you're the one that rejected my offer of sex, so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about!"

"You're—you're such a—an oblivious idiot!" Jimin snapped.

"Jimin, what the actual hell? What is the point you're trying to get here? The fact that you're a horny bitch that won't take up my offer on sex yet you're being a fucking hypocrite and saying that I'm the one not paying attention to this dumb fucking relation—"

A loud slapping noise filled the air, and Jimin clenched his jaw, lowering his hand that was stinging from the impact he had made with Jungkook's cheek. The alpha stared at the ground, his eyes flaring to life, his cheek turning red. Jimin felt a flicker of fear and regret in his belly, but he stood his ground and tears welled up in his eyes.

Jungkook looked up after a while, eyes scarlet. "What did you just do, omega?" He growled, voice deep and demanding. Jimin gulped and backed away, but Jungkook advanced. "What. Did. You. Just. Do?"

Jimin shook his head, lips pressed. "I—I didn't—"

"Look at me." Jungkook said in a gravelly voice, lip curled. "Look at me." He grabbed Jimin's face and made him look at him. Jimin's face was squished in between the alpha's powerful hands, and he squeaked when he locked eyes with the alpha. "Let me ask of you again, omega, what did you do to me just now?"

Jimin swallowed thickly, shivering. "I h-hit my alpha."

"Yes you did, and why did you hit your alpha?" He growled out, and Jimin's thighs squeezed together, his jaw beginning to ache from being gripped so hard. "Explain, pathetic little bitch. Tell me, I said to tell me!"

Jimin wailed, squirming. "I-I was angry! I was angry at you, I'm sorry! P-please, alpha, s-spare me!"

"What is going on in here?"

Jungkook turned to see his brother standing at the door, an eyebrow raised. "This isn't any of your business. Shut the door!" He growled out and Namjoon frowned.

"Are you disciplining your boyfriend?" Namjoon gasped, hiding his face through a laugh. "Jungkook, you're younger than him."

"My omega," Jungkook snarled turning back to Jimin, "disrespected me. And deserves a punishment."

Jimin blinked sadly. "P-please no." He stammered, looking desperately at Namjoon who looked back sympathetically. But the older brother couldn't do anything, as he didn't have any rights to stop Jungkook from doing what he pleased to do to his omega. So he gave Jimin a look, and closed the door.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, and the omega had closed his eyes. He sighed, and Jungkook pinned Jimin to the wall and opened his jaws right above his neck.

"J-Jungkookie," Jimin whimpered. "What are y-you doing?"

"Marking you." Jungkook muttered, sinking his fangs into Jimin's neck. The omega gasped, toes curling. His eyes flared golden and the omega buried his face into Jungkook's neck, sighing, and Jimin tentatively bit Jungkook's neck as well, his tiny fangs poking through.

Outside, Taehyung was now enjoying a bowl of lukewarm soup that was less spicy, eating happily with Namjoon in the kitchen, chatting lowly to his father while Mrs. Kim was watching Jooyeon dance in the living room with his Ryan stuffy.

Taehyung finished his bowl and placed it in the kitchen sink, turning around and trotting outside to the front yard, shouting over his shoulder. "Joonie, I'll be outside! Bring some hot choco!"

An old set of chairs were out in the front, and Taehyung sat down on one of them, breathing in the slightly moist air. He relaxed and snuggled back into himself, hugging his sides. He closed his eyes and smiled, enjoying the peaceful moment to himself when he heard a loud pitched whistle come from a couple of feet away.

Three muscular alphas were leaning on the mailbox in the front of the house and grinning up at him, and Taehyung blinked in confusion. Where had they come from? Were they whistling at him or what?

"Damn, omega! You flauntin' that scent for us or what?"

Taehyung frowned and looked away, huffing. He could hear the inside of Namjoon in the house, and the sweet scent of chocolate.

"Oh, ignoring us, huh?" Taehyung looked up when he heard footsteps. "You won't be ignoring us for long—"

"Hey."

Taehyung was suddenly engulfed in a hug that smelled strongly of mint and hot chocolate, and he instantly recognized Namjoon. He glanced over at the three alpha who all stopped walking, halting a couple of feet away and Namjoon growled. The noise vibrated on his chest, and Taehyung felt how powerful the noise was. His tiny arms wrapped around Namjoon and the alpha set his free hand on Taehyung's waist, the other one busy holding a tray of hot chocolate.

"Oh, the little omega got a friend to help out," the one in the front snickered and looked at Namjoon up and down. "Move. I saw the boy first."

Namjoon curled his lip.

"And I fucked him first."

-

namjoon is rlly that daddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 6.4K 64
"Indigo, please just listen to me. If you know what's good for you, stay away from him." - Werewolf AU
322K 3.2K 20
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. ©ᴘʏʀʀʜɪᴄᴛᴀᴇ
629K 40.6K 111
he has a rather odd craving for blood. taejin- ongoing.
66.5K 2.4K 22
Just a casual fanfiction about how namjoon and jin face challenges while still being the members of boy group BTS. This is all about namjin in BTS