Love Isn't Always Fair [BVB F...

By outerspxces

Alexandria, social outcast has been shunned by society all her life. Her first day as a sophomore comes and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 8

897 18 0
By outerspxces

Chapter 8 woot-woot :'D

---------------------------------------

~ASHLEY'S POV~

I was sitting next to Andy in my living room and he was telling me about how Black Veil Brides needed a logo.

"Well, I know that you're a pretty good graphic designer," I raised and eyebrow at him, "Yes Ash, I know that. Well I was hoping you could maybe make a logo for us?" he asked hopefully.

"Say no more, did you say the band was Black Veil Brides?" I asked. He nodded and I said, "I already have the perfect idea."

He grinned, "Thanks Ash! You're the bestest friend ever,"

I grinned at him and waved him off as I headed upstairs to work on the art.

~ANDY'S POV~

This was It. The big day had come, we had used the rest of yesterday finishing the song that we now call, 'Knives and Pens'

Sandra, Chris and I were warming up when a knock on the door made us all jump.

I grinned at the pair of them nervously, "This is it you guys,"

I went to the door and grasped the doorknob to yank it open.

On the other side two men were standing there wearing two grey suits and I invited them to come in.

They took turns shaking my hand and they said, "Your friend told our assistant about you yesterday and he came straight to us to tell me the news. Now, if we could hear a song from you guys?"

I turned to look at Chris and Sandra and they nodded at me.

Chris slung his guitar over his shoulder and Sandra flipped her drumsticks in the air to warm up.

I stood at the microphone and said, "This is a song we just finished writing called 'Knives and Pens'."

I looked at Chris at Sandra and Chris began playing his riff at the beginning.

A few seconds after, my turn to start singing came up. Here goes nothing,

"Alone at last we can sit and fight,

And I've lost all faith in this blurring light,"

I cleared my throat quickly to prepare for the screaming,

"Stay right here we can change our plight! Storming through this despite! What's! RIIIGHHT!"

The two men looked at us with broad grins and I got a wave of courage as I began to sing the chorus,

"One final fight! For this tonight!

Woooaaaaaah!

With knives and pens, we made our plight!"

Chris finished playing his part inbetween the chorus and the 2nd verse.

"Lay your heart down the ends in sight,

Conscience begs for you to do what's right," I quickly cleared my throat.

"Everyday it's still the same dull knife!

Stab it through and justify! Your! PRRRIIIDDEEE!"

Chris finished playing his part inbetween the 2nd verse and chorus.

"One final fight! For this tonight!

Wooaaaahhh!

With knives and pens, we made our plight!

Woaaahhh!

Well I can't go on, without your love that you lost, you NEVER held on," I wiped sweat from my face and continued,

"Well you tried! Your best! TURN OUT THE LIGHT! TURN OUT THE LIGHT!" I got a few seconds of rest as Chris began playing his guitar solo and I head banged to the rhythm of Sandra's drums.

When he finished his solo I started singing again,

"One final fight! For this tonight!

Wooaaaahhh!

With knives and pens! We made our plight!

Wooaaahh!

Well I can't go on! Without your love that YOU lost you NEVER held on, WELL YOU TRIED! YOUR BEST! TURN OUT THE LIGHT!

TURN OUT THE LIGHT!"

We finished with Sandra and Chris playing and the two men applauded us cheerfully.

One of them stood up and shook my hand,

"Welcome to StandBy Records son," he said grinning at me.

I couldn't believe it.

We actually have a record deal. Is this awesome or is this awesome?!

"Now, if we could start working on your music video right away, we need you three to become viral so you'll be famous!" the other exclaimed.

"M-music video? Already?" I stammered.

"Yes! We start next week! We have a wonderful man with great ideas for videos. His name is Patrick Fogarty he's very nice you'll like him. Now until next week you three!" they waved us off and I turned to look at Chris and Sandra's grinning faces.

We cheered and decided on having dinner together that night to celebrate. This is awesome.

{ NEXT WEEK }

~•~

CHRIS'S POV

We were walking to the studio and we had brought a poster with our new logo on it that Andy's friend Ashley had created. It was pretty cool if I do say so myself, there was the pure white V and a B attached to either side of it. Kind of looked like a butterfly.

We found a guy with sandy blonde hair and shook his hand, "You're Patrick Fogarty?" Andy asked and the guy nodded.

Some costume lady designer lady came over to us started measuring us.

Andy winced when she touched his newly fresh tattoos on his arm that he had gotten yesterday when I convinced him.

The lady left and came back with white skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt for me, Andy, and Sandra.

I went into the dressing room to pull them on surprised that it suited me nicely. Andy looked pretty good too.

Then the hair and makeup people added eyeliner to my eyes even though I had already applied it myself. I turned to look at Andy and saw that they were not only applying eyeliner to him, but they were adding a black stitch to his right cheek.

They rushed us outside and I saw that our logo was attached to the kick drum of Sandra's drums.

This is cool. They had all the cameras turned to face the three of us and there was a green screen on the floor and the wall behind us.

I wonder how this'll turn out...

{ ONE MONTH LATER }

The music video for Knives and Pens was finally released.

It had over 1,000,000 view on YouTube after just two weeks! This is so amazing!

I hadn't been back to Ohio but I had told my parents about the record deal I had made so they let me stay.

I was lying in bed with Alex hugging me and my arm was around her.

I fiddled with the new snake bites I had gotten as I was thinking deeply.

What if when we become famous, I'll have to go on your everywhere and I won't get to see Alex?

That's too unfair to her. I could never do that.

It was March and it was a really hot day so I hadn't worn a shirt to bed.

Alex's warm breath on my chest made my nerves tingle...

"Alex," I said carefully.

She looked up at me and asked, "Yeah?"

"What if...what if Black Veil Brides becomes famous?" I asked stupidly.

"Well that would be great why?" she stood up straight and stroked my hair.

"Well..." I looked up at her beautiful face, "What if I'm always on tour..then I'll barely see you...what'll happen to us?"

She bit her lip and looked the other way. Oh no....

~•~

ALEXS POV

I had been waiting for him to ask this. I had my answer rehearsed in my head. I kissed his forehead and rested my head on his shoulder,

"We'll worry about that when it happens," I replied. He flashed his gorgeous smile at me and laid me on top of his bare chest. He gave me a kiss that I returned. I ran my hands through his hair and his hands ran down my back.

I pulled away and got off the bed.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower okay?" and he nodded. I went into the bathroom and turned the tap on.

~•~

ANDY'S POV

When she came out she was wearing a Kiss t-shirt and shorts.

She was standing in front of the bedroom mirror tying her hair and I got up to put my arms around her waist and I rested my head on her shoulder.

I kissed her ear and she took hold of my hands. I never wanted that moment to end.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.3K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
306K 17.5K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
885K 40.9K 174
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
401K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...