Chapter 6

Chapter 6 yaaaay ,_, :'D

--------------------------------

{ THE NEXT MORNING }

~SANDRAS POV~

I woke to the sound of my beeping alarm clock at 10:00 am.

Late? I'm not sure.

I went to my closet and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a leather jacket.

I combed my hair and pulled on a pair of Ray-Bans sunglasses.

I went out into the freezing cold and made my way to the park across the local movie theatre.

~ANDY'S POV~

I walked in the cold with a cigarette in between my middle and index fingers thinking about Alex.

I wondered where she stayed at last night, Ashley's or her own house?

I shook my head. Forget her, you're about to start a band.

I grinned to myself, I'm going to start a band, I thought.

My cell phone rang and I nearly hit myself in the face out of surprise.

I yanked out my phone angrily and yelled into the receiver.

"Who is it?" I demanded.

"Andy? It's...it's Alex," Alexandria's voice whimpered as her fuzzy voice whispered in my ear.

"Alex? What's wrong?" something wasn't right..I could tell.

She burst into tears and sobbed,

"Andy, can you please come to my house?"

"I-I," I stammered, what about Sandra I thought, but Alex could be hurt. "I'll be right there," I replied and hung up.

I texted Sandra and Chris telling them we had to postpone due to an emergency.

I ran all the way to Alex's house and was out of breath by the time I got there.

I bolted into the living room looking for Alex and saw her in the corner with her knees to her chest and sobbing her heart out.

She turned to look up when she heard someone come in and I was horrified by what I saw.

Bruises covered her normally perfect face and welts the size of golf balls covered her arms.

"Alexandria," I whispered and ran over to her.

I say down next to her and held her close to me.

"Who did this to you?" I whispered, scared out of my wits.

"My dad," and she sobbed into my shoulder.

"When did he come home?" I asked.

"Last night, he was mad at me for-for not being home the other night and he-he," she cried harder, "he beat me and hit me with a belt and he finally smashed a beer bottle on my head and I passed out," she whimpered.

I recoiled at the thought of her dad smashing a glass bottle on her head.

"I woke up, and he was gone," she whispered.

"It's okay, Alex," I whispered comforting her.

"I never should've left you," I said, starting to cry. This was all my fault.

I held her tightly and we both cried. I pulled away from her and gave her a wet smile.

Im such a man. Crying in front of a girl in such a freaking "Pansy," I said the last word out loud and blushed.

"What?" Alex asked, confused.

"I'm such a pansy for crying in front of a girl," I said wiping my Tears away with the back of my hand.

She took my face in her hands and still crying, she said,"Pansies are cool," and gave me a wet kiss.

I returned it and embraced her in a hug.

I'm never leaving her again. She's mine forever, no matter what. She's mine.