Chapter 3

It's been a while since I've written haha. Just wanted to thank you guys for all the awesome feedback I've been receiving, especially on Instagram! Haha. You guys are the greatest!

------------------------------

~ALEX'S POV~

I awoke to see Ashley's beautiful face in front of me. I wiped a bit of saliva off my chin in disgust and ran a hand through Ashley's hair. It's so silky, I thought.

I stared at his beautiful features wondering if I should wake him up or not and eventually decided against it, not wanting to disrupt him.

I tried getting up but something held me back. Looking down at my waist, I see Ashley's hand tightly wrapped around it. Exasperated, I sighed and tried to pull his hand off, but his grip was too tight.

"Damn it Ashley." I said out loud.

I guess I better wake him up, I thought. But no matter what I tried, he didn't even open an eye. I tried yanking his hair but all I got was a slap on the hand and a growl. I flicked his nose but all he did was yell, "Andy! Stop it!" Confused at who Andy was, I thought about other ways to wake him up when a mischievous smile spread across my face and I knew the perfect idea.

I leaned in towards him and stopped breathing heavily, wondering if I should do it or not. Unless you wanna wait for him to wake up.

I continued slowly leaning towards him until my lips met his own. Suddenly, I felt the hand that was tightly wrapped around my waist run down my back and I felt another hand join it. I opened my eyes to see Ash's dazzling smile.

I turned red. Why did I do that? "Sorry, but you wouldn't wake up any other way."

He gave a big grin that made him look even more handsome.

"Hey, I never said I didn't like it." he said mischievously. And he pulled me towards him and our lips brushed one another.

I put my hands around his neck and his hands remained at my waist.

What's the point in rejecting him? I thought. We were bound to get together at one point.

He lifted me up and rolled me on top of him and we stayed like that for quite a while. Lips intertwined and legs tangled together.

~ASHLEY'S POV~

She was amazing. Alex. The feel of her.

It felt right to have her there, on top of me. We're meant to be.

It was a while before we broke apart. And when I say a while, I mean a LONG while. I'd say we remained in the same position for about 20 minutes? Crazy right? How yesterday she didn't even want me to kiss her...

What changed her mind?

Oh well, as long as I've got her now. And I'm glad to say, since it took so long, I wasn't letting her go now. Not now. Not ever.

When we broke apart, we remained staring at eachother and grinning at one another for a few moments. Then she got off me and laid down next to me.

She took my hand in hers and kissed it. I turned to look at her.

Look at her. Isn't she beautiful? Everything about her is. Mainly, I usually just look for girls with great looking bodies. But Alex is the full package.

Beautiful internally and externally.

For sure she could have anybody. But I'm glad she picked me. My heart began palpitating and the question I've been yearning to ask came out before I could stop it.