Chapter 5

Meow. Le Chapter Five yaaay!~

I think I'm obsessed with this hehe. And I just come up with stuff randomly I don't plan any of this haha :P so sorry if it's bad. Enjoy!

----------------------------------

{ THE NEXT DAY }

~ASHLEYS POV~

I lay on my bed with my face sunk into my pillows. I've been like this for most of yesterday, and all of today so far.

       Who was I kidding? What kind of girl would pick a loser like me? If I were a girl I'd've picked Andy too. I can't blame Alex.

      I got up and got my bass out it's case and started playing random tunes. If there's one thing that I know won't fail me it's my bass.

~ALEX'S POV~

I woke up in the morning to find Andy snoring next to me. I smiled at him for a few moments then I remembered with a pang at what happened yesterday.

      I really needed to make up for it. But how? I thought. The only way is if I actually show up at his house...he knows if he'll even let me in. Then I realized that I knew where the spare key was.

       Well...it's now or never, I thought. And I cautiously gave Andy a kiss on his forehead so as to not wake him, but he fluttered open his blue eyes either way.

      He smiled at me, "Going to talk to Ash?" he asked. And I nodded, "And I'm going no matter what." he gave stiff nod that I took as, "Go on."

       I smiled at him and changed into a clean pair of jeans, a black top and my Vans.

        I waved goodbye and bolted to the front door. I ran all the way to Ashleys house and when I reached the front door I caught my breath. I grasped the marble knocker and let go of it quickly. If I knock he can just close the door on me. I gripped the door knob and pulled the door open. I stepped inside and looked around for him but he wasn't there so I went up the stairs to his room and I quietly opened the door to find Ashley sitting on his bed hunched over his bass.

        It was clear he hadn't noticed I was there..or he was just ignoring me. I leaned against the doorframe listening to him play.

      He was really good. Everytime I asked him to play for me he wouldn't. He thought he was bad. Even though he's just playing tunes I'd be surprised if he didn't turn into a famous musician.

      After a few minutes he looked up and glared at me.

    "Can I help you?" he grunted.

A soft pat-pat told me it had started to rain outside.

    I smiled at him feebly. "You're really good,"

    He shot daggers me and asked, "Is that all?" I sighed and sat down next to him. I looked down at my hands guiltily.

    "Ashley..I-"

   "No. Just let me say something first. What happened to together forever?" his voice boomed. "I thought you loved me," he whispered.

      "Ashley please I-" I croaked, tears streaming down my face and the rain now pounded on the roof.

   "No!" he screamed, "If you hadn't been such a little whore and slept with every guy you meet someone might actually love you! You slut!" he yelled at my face.

     My heart tore apart and I gasped. Tears pouring down my face. I put hands to my mouth and Ashley seemed as though he had only just realized what he had said.