Chapter 8

Chapter 8 woot-woot :'D

---------------------------------------

~ASHLEY'S POV~

I was sitting next to Andy in my living room and he was telling me about how Black Veil Brides needed a logo.

"Well, I know that you're a pretty good graphic designer," I raised and eyebrow at him, "Yes Ash, I know that. Well I was hoping you could maybe make a logo for us?" he asked hopefully.

"Say no more, did you say the band was Black Veil Brides?" I asked. He nodded and I said, "I already have the perfect idea."

He grinned, "Thanks Ash! You're the bestest friend ever,"

I grinned at him and waved him off as I headed upstairs to work on the art.

~ANDY'S POV~

This was It. The big day had come, we had used the rest of yesterday finishing the song that we now call, 'Knives and Pens'

Sandra, Chris and I were warming up when a knock on the door made us all jump.

I grinned at the pair of them nervously, "This is it you guys,"

I went to the door and grasped the doorknob to yank it open.

On the other side two men were standing there wearing two grey suits and I invited them to come in.

They took turns shaking my hand and they said, "Your friend told our assistant about you yesterday and he came straight to us to tell me the news. Now, if we could hear a song from you guys?"

I turned to look at Chris and Sandra and they nodded at me.

Chris slung his guitar over his shoulder and Sandra flipped her drumsticks in the air to warm up.

I stood at the microphone and said, "This is a song we just finished writing called 'Knives and Pens'."

I looked at Chris at Sandra and Chris began playing his riff at the beginning.

A few seconds after, my turn to start singing came up. Here goes nothing,

"Alone at last we can sit and fight,

And I've lost all faith in this blurring light,"

I cleared my throat quickly to prepare for the screaming,

"Stay right here we can change our plight! Storming through this despite! What's! RIIIGHHT!"

The two men looked at us with broad grins and I got a wave of courage as I began to sing the chorus,

"One final fight! For this tonight!

Woooaaaaaah!

With knives and pens, we made our plight!"

Chris finished playing his part inbetween the chorus and the 2nd verse.

"Lay your heart down the ends in sight,

Conscience begs for you to do what's right," I quickly cleared my throat.

"Everyday it's still the same dull knife!

Stab it through and justify! Your! PRRRIIIDDEEE!"

Chris finished playing his part inbetween the 2nd verse and chorus.

"One final fight! For this tonight!

Wooaaaahhh!

With knives and pens, we made our plight!