Chapter 16

Meerrpppp :'3 so basically in this chapter, a few months have gone by, the band is back from tour and all that chiz. So comment, vote and fan please! Leave me 4 votes if you want Me to continue writing .-. Shanks..

By the way, there's a cliffhanger at the end of the story ;)

-------------------------------------

~•~

ALEX'S POV

"Yeah, the bands having band practice right now," I said through the phone to Brittany, crunching on a cracker.

"So you wanna hang?" she replied.

"Yeah sure, movies?" I asked and she accepted. I hung up the phone and went to Andy to tell him where I was going.

He sighed and hesitated letting me go, "It's okay Andy, I'll be fine I'll be with Brittany," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He looked away and said, "Yeah but Brittany's not the most...RESPONSIBLE person," he emphasized responsible.

"Still, at least I'm not alone," I replied crashing my lips into his. He looked into my eyes and they flickered.

"Andy come on, I'm 19 I think I'm old enough to take care of myself," he sighed and said, "I guess," he looked at me hopefully and smiled, "Can I at least get a goodbye kiss?" I grinned and pushed my lips onto his and he smiled halfway through the kiss.

I waved goodbye to the band and Jake said, "Tell Brittany I love her!"

I closed the door and headed into the stormy evening. Brittany told me to meet her at the Cinema so I walked on by myself with my hands in my pockets. It was February and the air was bitter and cold.

All of the Black Veil Brides fans now knew what I looked like, they knew I was Andy's girlfriend, however some of them don't take that very well. I remembered when the guys were on your at Wisconsin some girl threw a paper cup at me that said, 'Andy doesn't love you'

I sighed. Some people actually liked me, they thought I was pretty. Like now, there was a pair of guys walking down the street with longish hair that fell into their eyes and stopped abruptly to gawk at me.

"You're...you're Alexandria Riley! Andy Biersack's girlfriend!" they exclaimed. I grinned at them and nodded, "Can I have your autograph?" one stammered, I chuckled and said, "I'm not even famous," as I signed a piece of paper they had handed me.

They gave their thanks and I continued on my way. The cinema had just come into view when I suddenly felt a sharp pain on the back of my head and I fell into pitch black.

~•~

BRITTANY'S POV

"Yes! I've been waiting for over half an hour!" I yelled into the phone to Andy, Alex still hadn't gotten to the movies and she'd texted me saying she'd be here over half an hour ago.

Andy whimpered through the phone, "Please no," he whispered not to me, but to himself, "I'm on my way!"

The phone droned indicating he had hung up.

~•~

ANDY'S POV

"Guys, we have to end practice early," I said softly.

The band looked at me with fear on their faces.

"Andy...you're so pale, what's wrong?" Sandra asked slowly.

"Alex. We don't know where Alex is," I sobbed throwing myself onto the couch, "Go home guys, I have to look for her,"

"Go home?!" Ashley roared, "You don't think Alex is important to me? I'm helping whether you want it or not," I nodded and Jake said, "Alex has been a really great friend to me Andy, I'm coming too," Sandra looked at me and said, "Alex is like a sister to me Andy, she's been great to me this past year, please, I'm coming," I turned to Jinxx and he raised his eyebrows, "You don't think I'm coming? You all know I look after Alex like a daughter. I'm coming." I smiled weakly and said, "Well come on then!"

They all followed me out into the street and ran into Brittany but we had no clues of what might've happened to Alex. We were on the street very close to the movie theater when there was an uproar from where Jinxx and Jake were looking.

"What'd you find?" I asked excitedly.

I saw Jinxx holding up a silver necklace Alex had had since before I met her.

Ashley whispered, "I can't believe she still wears it," he smiled and looked at me sadly.

"We'll find her Andy," Sandra said, patting me on the back.

Jinxx came over to me and handed me the necklace, I held it close to me, tears stinging my eyes, "Andy, I'm so sorry. It's getting late, we'll keep looking tomorrow,"

I nodded and felt a warm tear roll down my cheek.

Oh Alex, why did I let you go?

~•~

ALEX'S POV

I woke up in a dark room and I was tied to a table. I took in my surroundings and realized with a whimper a man in the background.

The same green eyes as mine, chubby, and dark shadows under his eyes.

"Dad?" I whispered.

"You're no daughter of mine," he growled.