Epilogue {End}

DEERRPPPP. Last chapter of this suckish series thing or whatever oh haha....

Well anyway, I wanna thank you all for all your support! The fanfiction got over 2,000 reads! I was expecting like 20! Haha... Anyway, I just wanted to say ENJOY!

Now Playing: King for a Day by Pierce The Veil featuring Kellin Quinn.

---------------

{ TWO YEARS LATER }

Alex's POV

"Damn it Dean can't you keep your hands to yourself?!" I joked as my boyfriend Dean's hand slid up to my neck.

He chuckled and stuffed his face into my neck, "I can't help it! You're beautiful!"

I laughed again and allowed him to stroke my hair, humming as he did so.

My heart stopped and I asked, "Dean?"

"Hmm?" he continued humming the same song as before and my heart dropped.

"What are you humming to?" I gulped.

He took his face out of my neck and frowned, "I thought you liked Black Veil Brides,"

Black Veil Brides. Oh if only he knew how much I liked them.

"No-no I do. But, never mind I do like them," I said smiling. He shrugged and turned away.

He was an attractive guy. He had hazel eyes, a tannish complexion, and silky black hair.

He wasn't a judgmental person which completed the package.

He was sweet, I was glad I had met him after....after Andy.

I needed a break, and as if God had sent himself, this little angel {Dean} appeared to me at the local park with his Labrador, Daisy.

Dean took my mind off Andy, which I was more than grateful for, but, while Andy was off touring the world, I was in a happy relationship with Dean Jenson.

I still kept tabs on the band though. Like I heard Jinxx proposed

to Sammi and it was rumored they were to be married in October. I have to ask him about that when we- wait. No. I won't be seeing them anytime soon.

Or how Jake found love in a new girlfriend named Ella who is a gorgeous model from the UK.

Then of course, about Andy's newfound love in a beautiful, talented girl named Juliet.

I watched her on The Voice and she's absolutely stunning. I remember one time Andy even showed up to watch her....

I was more than proud for the band. They released a new record a few months ago labelled, 'Set The World On Fire.'

I've also heard they're releasing a new record in the fall, which yes, I'm planning on buying.

And more than anything, that two of their songs have made appearances in GREAT movies.

Set The World On Fire in Transformers and their newest song Unbroken in an absolutely amazing movie The Avengers.

It's hard to believe that if I hadn't met Ashley, they wouldn't be where they were now, since it was because of me that they got signed to StandBy Records.

I was proud of them.

{ NEXT DAY }

I sat in Dean's lap while he kissed my neck gently, stroking my hair.

I looked into his hazel eyes, and reminded myself of a perverted, loving guy named Ashley.

Dean didn't know I had dated Ashley and Andy. Hell, he didn't know I knew them. I was determined to keep it a secret.

There was a sudden knock on the door that made us both jump. We rarely got visitors. I stared at him frowning and I stood up, brushing myself off and turned the knob slowly.

What I saw behind that door drove me off my feet.

It was a 21 year old guy, same age as me. Several tattoos covering his arms, a recognizable lip piercing, and tall as a giraffe. His hair was short, not how I remembered his grizzled black mane, nor choppy like how I had first met him.

But there was no mistaking those electrifying blue orbs.

I grinned from ear to ear, "Andy, how've you been?"

He smiled at me knowingly and replied, "I've been great Lex." he smirked and I threw my arms around his neck.

Now I know what you're thinking, this is one of those cheesy happily ever after stories where the couple make up, but, I'm glad to deny your interpretation of the scene. I'm glad to say Andy and I are only friends. I'm glad to say, well...I'm glad to say that for once in my life, I felt absolutely, positively complete.