Chapter 9

Chapter 9 .-.

This fanfic is really going downhill huh?

I want more drama •~• hehehe..

-------------------------------------

~•~

ANDY'S POV

I was eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch at Alex's house when she announced I just had the last bit of milk.

"I'll go get some more," I said, "Be back in a jiffy," and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left the house.

~•~

CHRIS'S POV

I sat in front of my TV when I saw something that caught my eye.

It was a black necklace with a cross and I immediately recognized it as Andy's rosary. The last time I saw him wear it was when he wore it to the Knives and Pens music video. Everybody had come by my house that day and Andy must've left it.

I grabbed it and left the house to head to Alex's house.

When I got there I knocked but no one came to open it. I turned the knob to find that the door wasn't locked.

I walked in and looked around but Andy wasn't anywhere.

Maybe he's upstairs, I thought, sure enough I heard shuffling noises coming from a room upstairs.

I flipped my hair as I went up the steps because it kept getting in my eyes. I need a haircut.

I went into the bedroom where I heard noises and I found Alex making a bed. I smirked to myself... Now's my chance.

I cleared my throat and Alex turned around with a frightened look on her face and laughed, "Oh Chris! You scared me,"

I gave her a dazzling smile and I could've sworn I saw her blush.

"Uh..." I looked around the room, "Is Andy here?"

"Uh no why?" she said nervously.

I held up the rosary and she said, "Oh you could just put it there," she pointed to a dresser but I didn't move.

She furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Chris? Is everything alright?"

I couldn't help it. I threw the rosary on the bed and threw myself onto her. I placed my hands at her waist and pressed my lips firmly against hers.

God, she's so hot. She pressed her hands on my chest trying to push me away but I didn't move.

I picked her up and pushed her against a wall.

"Chris! Let me go!" she demanded but I pressed my lips against hers again to shut her up. I put my hands to her face and pulled her closer to me.

"Chris! Stop it Chris!" she pushed me harder and I backed away.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes and I walked out of the room, to the living room, and out the door.

That was nice.

~•~

ANDY'S POV

I was pulling the bags out of my car when I saw a figure leave the house.

Chris.

Holy shit that asshole what was he doing here?!

"Chris!" I yelled angrily.

He turned to look at me and said, "What?"

"What're you doing here?!" I demanded.

"You left your rosary at my place I came to drop it off." he said casually and continued towards his house.

Something wasn't right. I grabbed the bags, shut the car door and stormed into the house. I threw the food on the couch and bolted up the stairs to Alex's room. I saw her sitting on the bed with her hair a mess, and biting her fingernails.

"Oh, hi Andy," she said weakly.

"Alex," I stared at her, "What did he do to you?" I asked carefully.

She shook her head. "Nothing Andy,"

"Alex! Don't lie to me!" I glared at her, "Did he kiss you?!" I demanded. She gave a weak nod.

"THAT ASSHOLE!" I roared.

I bolted out of the house and ran after Chris.

"HEY!" I screamed at him.

He turned to look at me, "What?"

I punched him in the stomach, "Don't you ever come near my girl again. Do you understand?" I yelled at him.

"Chill bro, I'm not going near her again," he said clutching his stomach.

"I don't believe you. Which is why I'm kicking you out of the band."

He looked at me in disbelief. "You can't do that!" he yelled.

"I just did." I turned on my heel towards my house.

And found Alex staring with her hands to her mouth.

"Andy-"

"You're mine forever Alex," I said and gave her a tight hug.

Well, the band was fun while it lasted.

-------------------------------------

.-. Meow. So do you guys know who Chris is? Not that many people remember him but he's that guy that plays the guitar in the knives and pens music video :3

So apparently nobody ever knew why Chris was kicked out so I decided to make up my own version about why he got kicked out.

I'm kinda glad he was kicked out cause then we wouldn't have Jinxx and Jake<3 I think I'm in love with Jake honestly. ,_, LEAVE ELLA AND COME TO ME JAKE <3<3