Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Now playing: Famous Last Words; MCR

Picture on side; Alexandria

---------------------------------------

{ EIGHT MONTHS LATER }

~•~

ALEX'S POV

I was helping the guys put away their stuff for their On Leather Wings tour. It was December & the time for touring was near. They were famous all over, they had written a total of 8 songs so far, Knives and Pens, We Stitch These Wounds, Die For You, Hello My Hate, Beautiful Remains, The Morticians Daughter and my favorite, Perfect Weapon.

They were leaving in two days and the band had changed a lot.

One, there was a new member in the band that played rhythm guitar and he was previously in a band called, The Dreaming. His name was Jeremy but everybody calls him Jinxx [why, I don't know]

He's really sweet, he's almost like a father. Andy's hair was now up to his chest like Jake's and Ashley's and Jinxx's was too. Don't ask me why but the guys had developed a love for make-up. Meanwhile, Sandra was just Sandra and I didn't know how she could stand being in an all guy band. Imagine what she'll go through on that tour bus...Yeesh.

"I'm really going to miss you Andy," I said kissing his nose.

He turned and put his face into my neck, grazing it with his teeth.

"Let's not think about that, let's think about what we'll do BEFORE I leave," he whispered, his warm breath on my neck.

I turned him to face me and sighed, "Oh Andy, I really will miss you,"

He pressed his lips into mine, sucking on my lower lip.

Jake and Brittany announced that they were going home for the night and were soon followed after by Jinxx, Ashley, and Sandra.

"So now it's just you and me," I said smiling.

"Actually, no. I have to pass by CVS for new makeup," he said greedily. I grinned and pushed him forward, "go on then."

He blew me a kiss and went out the door.

I lay on the couch, reading when I heard someone trying to open the door 10 minutes after Andy left. My heart pounded against my chest, Andy couldn't have been back by now....

Oh shit...Dad.

He pushed open the door and took in his surroundings, the house was trashed from the band being in here earlier, his eyes turned to me and I began, "Daddy I-"

"You emo bitch!" he threw himself at me and throttled my throat,

"Dad!" I choked, "I-cant-breathe," I said gasping for breath, and the next thing I knew, my vision blurred and all I saw was the inside of my eyelids. So this is how I die....

~•~

ANDY'S POV

I hummed to myself slowly as I walked down the street smoking a cigarette. I ran into a gay couple making out on the side street and I shot them a smile. How cute.

One of them turned to look at me with a wide smile and said, "You're Andy Biersack!" his face flushing.

I laughed and said, "Yes I am,"

"C-can I have your autograph?" he stuttered I nodded and he asked me to sign his t-shirt.

I noticed him blushing and I thought, how cute, he has a crush on me. I smiled and thought, this is a once in a lifetime thing for this kid.

I turned to him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek leaving him flustered but his boyfriend seemed pissed at me, "See you around kiddo," I said grinning.

I began walked along the path and reached Alex's house and stopped in my tracks. Wet footprints were leading to the front door.

Oh my god....

Iran into the house to find a guy passed out halfway up the stairs and I saw Alex unconscious on the ground I looked at her and noticed she wasn't breathing. Holy shit.

I grabbed the phone and dialed 911. "911, please state your emergency," "My girlfriend is unconscious, her dad abused her please come quickly!" I gave the lady the address and in no time, the police and the ambulance were outside the house.

They poured water over Alex's dad and he abruptly woke up and the police chained his wrists saying, "You're under arrest for physically abusing Alexandria Riley,"

He looked at me with disbelief and said, "Don't worry kid. When I get out, I'm coming after you next."

The policemen shoved him into a car and the ambulance rested Alex on a gurney rolling her into the back.

I sat with her and the doctors were desperately trying to make her breathe and I put my face in my hands.

I shouldn't have left I shouldn't have left, I thought repeatedly, all for makeup.

{ THE NEXT DAY }

"Mr. Biersack? She's awake, you can come see her now," the doctor shook my shoulder to wake me up. I nodded to him gratefully and I eagerly stepped into her room.

She was lying on her bed, her green eyes looking away dreamily,

"A-Alex?" I asked nervously.

"Andy!" she exclaimed and grinned at me.

I noticed she had black and blue bruises around her neck.

Her face turned pale, "Where's my Dad?"

"Don't worry," I said taking her hand in mine, "You won't see him again,"

She smiled gratefully and asked, "What did the doctors say?"

I sighed and replied, "Well, they say you're going to have trouble breathing from now on, they say your dads grip on your neck was too hard."

"Oh," she said sadly.

"How long have I been here?"

"Just a day," I replied, she looked at me with melancholy and said, "So you're off for tour tomorrow right?"

I smile and replied, "Not me," when she looked at me with wonder I added, "We," I pressed my lips firmly against hers.

Everytime I leave her something bad happens. Maybe I shouldn't leave her. She'll feel suffocated but....it's for the best.

-----------------------------------

~{._.}~ shake DAT.

Erryday I'm shuffalin'