Forbidden ➳ Klaus Mikaelson...

By _FandomPrincess_

After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her... More

The last dance
Klaus
The sun also rises
As I lay dying
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Homecoming
The New Deal
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons/my own plot
The Departed
Growing Pains/The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We all go a little mad sometimes
After School Special
Catch Me If You Can
A View To Kill
Author's Note
American Gothic
Pictures Of You
Bonus Chapter
Merry Christmas
ANNOYED
UPDATE!
FINALLY!!!
HELLOOOO!!
STOP MAN!!
I LOVE Y'ALL

O Come, All Ye Faithful

2.1K 41 9
By _FandomPrincess_

I had no idea what to write about for S4: E7 &8 so I skipped it.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
Your metaphorical gin and juice

So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
Your metaphorical gin and juice

Oh, 'cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying
~
Selena Gomez
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

I wake up and look to my left to see that Nik is no longer in bed and listen closely and what I hear is a paint brushing smoothing against a canvas and I smile contently, missing his presence I get up and take a shower and get dressed into something he wouldn't approve of so he can take me back to bed.

I walk downstairs to see Nik painting on a canvas and I walk up behind him kissing the back of his neck and he smiles while finishing up his art as Stefan walks in I frown "looks like a giant snowflake." I scoff and Nik calms me down by kissing my forehead "I prefer to think of it as an expression of post-modernism. it's my donation to the winter wonderland charity event." A hybrid walks in the room "you said it was urgent?" I tilt my head as Nik speaks "yes. take this to the mystic grill immediately." I laugh "you want me to be a delivery guy?" Nik frowns slightly " what I want is for you to do whatever I say, without the attitude." the guy scoffs lightly while picking it up and starts to walk out of the room "and be careful with that. it's still wet." Nik says making me chuckle while looking back at Stefan with a glare "Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, you know." I glare at him "nobody fucking asked you, you know." Nik laughs "calm down, my-" he looks me up and down and talks to me through our mind-link "if you don't change I'm going to take you upstairs and rip it off of you." I smirk at him "what if I want you to?" he growls "you want me to fuck you senseless on our bed, little love? is that what you want?" I nod my head but he looks back at Stefan, but not before smirking at me "what is the point of my hybrids being sired to me if I can't maximize on the benefits of free labor?" Nik pauses squinting at Stefan "what are you doing here?" Nik asks warily "Elena is missing... thought I'd talk to Ariana about, but it seems she's awoken the beast" "futos" I mumble and he drops to the ground choking on his blood as it comes up from his throat onto the floor "call him that ever again and I'll end your miserable life, got it?" he nods in pain and I stop the spell backing up and Nik smiles at me gratefully and Stefan stands up "p-please just give her back, we'll stop with trying to kill Klaus." I scoff "I know you will because if you don't I'm going to kill your brother." he gulps and speeds out of the mansion and I shrug about to walk to the kitchen, but Nik speeds in front of me "please, go change we have some business to take care of." I sigh as he walks away from me without another word and I frown before speeding to our room and changing my clothes.

I walk back downstairs and blankly look at Nik "where are we going?" he realizes he ruined my mood so he touches my arm and I frown "are you ok, love?" "is he fucking serious?" I think to myself but in reality, I say "yup, so where are we-" I'm cut off with my stomach churning and I speed to the bathroom and let it all out in the toilet and I look in the toilet confused, but I flush the toilet and shake my head and wash my hands. I look up to see Nik looking at me confused "what are you thinking?" I sigh "Um... I'm a different type of supernatural which means I still get periods... but I haven't had mine in four weeks and I think I may be pregnant." he looks at me confused "how?" I sigh "witches are all about the balance of nature, but technically that balance was broken when vampires, werewolves, etcetera were created... so I may be pregnant with your baby." he looks down at my stomach and smiles, he crouches down to the level of my stomach and listens closely before a smile breaks out on his face "it's faint but there's definitely a baby in there." I look at him as he stands up "are you mad?" he shakes his head "no, I could never be mad at you, I'm going to be a father." he says quietly "IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!" he smiles and hugs me, grabbing my face he kisses me quickly and I smile at him "I love you." he smiles at me adoringly "I love you too."

Nik and I end up at the grill and we stand in front of his painting examing it "you're really talented, you know that?" he looks down and I see a blush on his cheeks and I coo "are you blushing?" he chuckles "only you can make me blush, Ariana Fabron" I smile "well, I only care for you Niklaus Mikaelson." he sighs hugging me and we walk away for a couple of seconds socializing and I look over to see Caroline "looks like you're being set up, my love." he looks over and scoffs "let's go, my love." we make our way over to her and she turns around immediately "here to steal Tiny Tim's crutches?" I frown at her and Nik pulls me closer to him "Dickens was a dark man. you would have liked him." he walks us in front of the painting except facing Caroline this time "nice snowflake, by the way." he looks over at it and frowns "is my work really that literal?" she smiles at him flirtatiously "I'm serious. there's something... lonely about it." I stand in front of him "too bad he's not lonely, isn't that right Caroline?" she gulps "A-Ariana... hi." I scoff "don't greet me like we're friends." she takes a step back "I have to go..." she leaves and I frown at her as she walks away "they're planning something." he sighs "you always know when they're planning something." I chuckle "because the voices tell me." I gasp at what they tell me "they're going to try and kill you tonight..." he gasps "who?" I look at him sadly "your hybrids."

It's now nighttime and Hayley won't stop talking Nik's ear off and I want to rip her arms off, she finally walks off and I look up to see Stefan and groan as Nik speaks "she doesn't like me much. where have you been all day?" "I've been around." I scoff "answer the damn question. you've been dodgy and Caroline's been lovely which we have recognized you use as a tool of distraction which didn't work because she's a punk ass bitch." Nik stops me by kissing my cheek "calm, my love" he looks over at Stefan "now. do you have something to share with me? or should I compel it out of you?" Stefan frowns slightly "I broke into your safe to look for the sword" Nik looks annoyed "why?" "because I don't trust you." I scoff "he showed you the sword, dipshit. he's been on your side this entire time. what else do you want from him? a secret brotherly handshake?" Stefan frowns " I found the letters." Nik and I smirk at each other "you have a few penpals over the centuries?" Nik smirks "well, is keeping my victim's letters really so different from writing their names on a wall? like you did. ripper?" Nik smiles then see one of his hybrids and frowns and I give him a look and he motions for me to follow him and I do. I stand back as Nik rips his hybrids to shreds and I frown because I know he wanted this to work out. the last hybrid whose name I never really cared to know runs down to the cellar and tries to get inside the actual cell, but it's locked and she's crying because she knows she's going to die. I shrug as she turns around with tears rolling down her face "where is Tyler Lockwood?" he points a sword he picked up while we walked with the hybrid towards her "you'd do well to answer me, love." he gets angry and bangs against the bars of the cell she's leaning against "where is he?!" Nik shouts and the girl fearfully answers "I don't know." Nik looks down at her raising his eyebrows "wrong answer." Nik uses the sword to chop her head off and I frown as he looks sad that he had to kill the rest of his hybrids and I step in front of him and he looks down at me "it's ok, my love. I'll never leave you. ever." he sighs contently "that's all I needed to hear." he grabs my hand and walks me out of the cellar and we walk to see Carol drunkenly walking around her house and I look at Nik "Nik...no!" he looks at me "I'm sorry love, go home... get ready for our date, ok?" I nod my head and transport home and get dressed for our date and smile at the thought of us going out after all of this time.

When I walked downstairs I look to see Nik in new clothes and all the blood that was on his face is cleaned off and I smile and he hugs me and inhales my scent "I love you so much." I sigh "you killed her?" he nods ashamed looking down and I lift his chin with my finger "I'm not disappointed, shocked. yes very but it had to happen so we can send a message." he sighs and I look at him "so, where are we going?" he chuckles "it's a surprise." I sigh and he lifts me up and speed us somewhere and when we get there Nik places his hands on my eyes so I won't be able to see and when he removes his hand I smile up at him lovingly "babe... this is so beautiful." I say while looking at what he set up for us.

I look at the silver platters and say "is there actually food in there? because I'm actually starving." he chuckles "yes, since I know you're a vegan, I had something special made for you." he motions me to sit down, but pulls out my seat and pushes it in for me I take off the lid and set it on the grass and look down at my meal and smile at his effort and how good it looks.

I smell it and smile over at Nik "what is this? it looks delicious." he smiles at me lovingly "it's a Teriyaki Quinoa Bowl with Tofu and Broccoli." I smile and immediately dig in and to say it was delicious was an understatement. Nik finished before me and I smiled when I finished and saw him just staring at me "why are you staring at me?" he chuckles "I'm admiring your beauty." I smile at him and he stops and looks around "want to dance?" I chuckle "but, there's no music." he hums "we're the music. well, you are... I heard you can sing." I stop and look at him "I'm not singing." his shoulders slump "please." he looks at me with the most adorable puppy dog eye look. and I automatically give in and he says "can you sing, marry me by train" I nod and start singing the song as we slow dance.

Forever can never be long enough for me

To feel like I've had long enough with you

Forget the world now, we won't let them see

But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted

Love has surely shifted my way

Marry me

Today and every day

Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Together can never be close enough for me

To feel like I am close enough to you

You wear white and I'll wear out the words "I love you"

And you're beautiful

Now that the wait is over

And love has finally shown her my way

Marry me

Today and every day

Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Promise me

You'll always be

Happy by my side

I promise to

Sing to you

When all the music dies

And marry me

Today and every day

Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Say you will

Mm-hmm

Marry me

Mm-hmm

I finish the song and I don't realize that Nik is now on one knee and looking up at me and I gasp placing one of my hand on my mouth in shock as Nik begins to speak "It has been 2 years now since that day that we met, The memory is still fresh in my mind and every time I relive the moment, a small smile starts to lay itself out along my lips. This then leads to more memories, all leading me back to you! So many times we all hear the same advice, "you will know when the person you have in front of you is THE one.. its funny, before you see and feel it for yourself, it's impossible to imagine how that can even be possible ... but its true, something happens in a flash of a moment, when your mind is unable to take over and your whole body just lets you know that its ok ... this person is finally THE ONE. Well... that is how I feel about you, I am sure with you in front of me for such a baring of my soul, my nerves are getting the better of me and I can't say even one sentence of all the feelings that I feel for you! I would like to make it up to you, however, I know that as of late, I have been extremely busy with my hybrids and such, but I love you so much and I promise to make it up to you forever. Will You Marry Me?" I didn't notice I was crying because I wipe my tears "y-yes... yes I'll marry you, Nik." he smiles "now you're going to be a Mikaelson." I smile up at him as he stands up and slips the ring on my finger and I gape at it and smile at it on my finger.

"wow. we're engaged!" he smiles "yes we are, my love." I smile up at him "come on. let's go home. so I can take you to bed."
🔆🔆🔆🔆
Hey y'all so I updated twice today, you're welcome 😘
Anyway, so comment some baby names and y'all can always message me I could use some new friends.
-Mya 💋
Oh and I love talking to you about the book so please keep commenting and voting y'all are amazing ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 643 49
"I'm glad you came, Alex. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up you...
55.6K 916 42
Andrea Patveer and Klaus Mikaelson's futures are written a hundred years before she was born that swore that they would be mates. They are bound to m...
225K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
703K 18.1K 97
She was their protector, because they were all she had. She returned to Mystic Falls solely to help them, and had every intention of leaving afterwar...