Loved by the Marauders

By musical_riley

Casandra Potter, or Cassie as she likes to be called, would never have imagined that one day her life would b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Deleted Scenes
News

Chapter 26

5.9K 139 101
By musical_riley

So guys on this chapter it has external link quite a lot. So I will put the name of the set that the specific set is called and you can scroll down to look at it. Like when it's Lily's outfit I will say (External Link: called Butterfly Kisses) 

Good good 

And that's Lily on the side.  

******************** 

Chapter 26 

"Why do you swing so much old swingy?" I asked the swing I was sitting on as I swung. The swing didn't reply though. But my mum did. 

"I don't know honey. Why don't you come inside, it's getting dark and tomorrow is a big day." My mother smiled at me as I jumped up from the swing and ran inside. 

"Christmas!" I shouted. I heard her laugh behind me as she shut the backdoor and led me to the stairs. 

"Why don't you go get some sleep. See you in the morning." She told me. I nodded and gave her a hug. 

"Night Mum." I replied and ran up the big staircase. I skipped up to my room and pushed the door open. 

"Surprise!" All my friends shouted. I screamed and the ninja in me came out. I did a flip in the air and landed right in front of Lily, who was closet to the doors. My hands were out in a fighting position, but luckily I didn't hit her. Lily squeaked and moved out of the way, running over to James. 

"Sorry!" I replied quickly. 

"Note to self, never scare Cassie." Shelby said. I rolled my eyes and look around at my room. It was still my room, but they had put a big "I'm Sorry" banner by my window and they had a table with a cake in the middle of the room. 

"What did you do to my room?" I asked cautiously stepping towards the cake. 

"It's an I'm sorry cake because we want you to forgive us." Sirius said, smiling at me. 

"It is Christmas after all! The time to forgive." James said, dancing around the room with Lily. She giggled as she spun her in the air. 

"So I guess this is one big I'm sorry party." Shelby said. Remus wasn't saying anything, which made me think that he wasn't going to apologize, as he said. 

"Do you forgive us?" Lily asked, coming up behind me. I looked back at her and then at all my friends. And finally I looked at the cake. 

"Chocolate?" I asked, poking my finger in the icing and then licking my finger. 

"You know it sis." James said, grinning at me. 

"Well I can't say no to a chocolate cake." I smiled. Everyone cheered and squished me in a group hug. Remus stayed sitting on my window seat. 

"Remus? Why aren't you joining in on the hugging and yay funess?" Sirius asked. 

"Because I don't apologize." The room went silent and I heard a dramatic "Ooh." Go through the room. Though that might have just been my head. 

"Merlin Remus, you've stepped in it now." James whispered as I glared at Remus. 

"Get out of my room you toerag." I grumbled, flopping down on my bed face first. I heard Remus slowly walk out of the room, and then I heard the door shut. 

"Cassie." James sat next to me on the bed and I crawled into his lap like I did when we were kids. 

"Aww." I heard Shelby say from the window seat where she was sitting next to Sirius. Lily was sitting on the bed next to James. 

"Cassie, you need to talk to him." She said. I looked up from James' hug and shook my head. 

"No." 

"Cassie there has to be some reason he won't apologize!" Sirius said, coming towards the bed. I got off of James' lap, shaking my head at all of my friends. 

"No!" I protested, hugging a pillow and shoving my face into it. I wanted to cry into it...but I didn't. 

"Cassie. We know that you're still not over him and we know how much it's hurting you that he won't apologize. But if you don't figure out why he won't apologize then we can't fix it." Shelby said, placing a hand on my hand. I looked up at her and let one tear fall. 

"Oh poor child." Sirius pulled me into a hug as he said that. I sniffed and hugged him back, feeling like a child compared to him. 

"How are you so much bigger than me?" I mumbled into his shoulder. Sirius chuckled, but didn't answer. 

"Sweetie, he's bigger than everyone." Shelby smiled. Sirius snorted as I chuckled a bit. 

"You guys are awesome. I just want to hug you." I said, pulling away from Sirius. 

"Ditto. You're just like my sister." Lily said. I smiled and hugged her too. 

"We're like one big family." James said, smiling at Lily and kissing her cheek. 

"Family's don't kiss each other." I pointed out, looking at James. He raised his eyebrows. 

"Oh yeah?" He defended, leaning over and kissing my cheek. 

"Okay. Point taken." I said and he grinned victoriously. Lily rolled her eyes, but smiled. 

"So will you talk to Remus?" Shelby asked me. I sighed and nodded. 

"I'll try. But only because I love you guys." I smiled, hugging Shelby. She pretended to wipe a tear away and hugged me back. 

"We love you too!" Everyone replied. I hugged them all, laughing. 

"Shrink." I told Sirius before kissing his cheek. He rolled his eyes as everyone got off of my big bed. 

"We'll send him in." Lily said sounding dramatic. I nodded and laid backwards on my bed, on my stomach. 

"What are you doing?" Remus asked, walking into my room and sitting on the window seat. 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I replied, maybe a little too harshly. 

"Play nice fishies!" James shouted through the door before locking it. Bloody outside locks. 

"Did they lock us in here?" Remus asked. I nodded. 

"Yup. Probably until we make-up." I said, hugging a pillow. 

"Oh." Was all he said. No "I'm sorry." Or anything. Irritation....don't start again. 

"Why won't you bloody apologize?" I asked after twenty minutes of silence and resisting the urge to start shouting irritation. 

"Because- I guess I was jealous of Andrew." Remus said, blushing as he looked at his hand. I looked up at him and laughed. 

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, getting up from the window seat and sitting on the bed next to me. 

"Why were you jealous of an eleven year old?" I asked, smiling. Remus blushed again and shrugged. 

"I was jealous of all the attention you gave him. And I seriously think he has a crush on you." Remus told me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Why do you guys think that?" I asked, sitting up a little and setting my pillow aside so I could look at him. 

"Well I don't know about Shelby and Lily, but Sirius, James, and I can tell when a guy has a crush on a girl." Remus replied. 

"How?" I asked, curiously. 

"The way he looks at you. When he looks at almost anything else he looks bored. But when he looks at you he has a sort of twinkle in his eyes. Plus he blushes around you more than you think." Remus chuckled as I blushed. 

"That's so cute." I said. Remus raised his eyebrows at me. 

"What is?" He asked. 

"Well the fact that Andy has a crush on me and that you guys can tell." I replied, laughing at him. Remus rolled his eyes as I continued. 

"But I'm surprised I didn't notice that. I can usually tell when a guy has a crush on me." I shrugged, still smiling. 

"I guess your radar is broken. " Remus smiled a bit at that. 

"I guess so. But next time you are jealous of an elven year old, please tell me instead of making me say irritation for two hours straight." I said. Remus laughed and nodded. 

"Okay. So are we all good?" He asked. I nodded and moved over to him so I could hug him. 

"I'm in a hugging mood." I mumbled, "Christmas does that to me." 

"I guess that's a good thing." Remus replied. My eyes slowly closed as I laid on top of him and he had his arms wrapped around me. 

"I've realized two things." I muttered, very sleepily. 

"What?" Remus said that quietly, sensing that I was falling asleep. 

"One, I'm really tired. And two, you make a wonderful pillow." I said before drifting off to sleep. 

********** 

"It's Christmas! Get your bloody butts out of bed!" I screamed throughout the whole house, accompanied by Lily who had already gotten dressed (External Link: called Butterfly Kisses) I had changed into my PJ's. (External Link: called Cassie's PJ's.) 

"Yay! Christmas!" Shelby said, running out of the room she was currently using. All three of us ran downstairs and woke my mum up. She had to get ready, supposedly, so we ran back to the living room where the Christmas tree was loaded with presents. We heard the boys slowly waking up in their rooms upstairs, so we stopped our screaming. 

"Oh! Did you and Remus make-up last night?" Shelby asked as the three of us sat on the couch, indian style. 

"Does using him as a pillow while I sleep count?" I joked. Lily and Shelby grinned. 

"Success!" Lily cheered, high-fiving Shelby. I laughed and nodded at them. 

"Yeah. He told me why he wouldn't apologize." I smirked. Lily and Shelby were now intrigued and had their eyes glued on me. 

"And?" Shelby said, impatiently bobbing up and down. 

"He was jealous of all the attention I was giving Andy. And he also explained to me why all of you think Andy has a crush on me. I see your point now." I said. Lily and Shelby laughed. 

"So he was jealous of an eleven year old?" Lily asked to clarify. I nodded. 

"Yup." I replied, popping the p. Lily opened her mouth to say something else, but was interrupted by my squeal as Sirius picked me up. 

"Sirius! You scared the bloody possum out of me! I thought you learned your lesson about scaring me!" I said squirming around. Sirius chuckled and sat on the floor next to the roaring fire, putting me in his lap. 

"I'll take my chances." He replied kissing my cheek. 

"Hey, no kissing unless it's under mistletoe." James said, holding Lily's hand. We were all sitting in a circle around the tree, with me in Sirius' lap and Lily and James next to us, then Shelby and Remus. 

"You can't tell us what to do." I said sticking my tongue out at James. He just narrowed his eyes at me as our mum walked in. 

"Well don't you guys look comfortable." She smiled. We all grinned at her cheesily. 

"Kodak moment!" Our mum suddenly screamed. She's learning from Lily... 

"Smile!" Mum snapped the picture as she said that. 

"Adorable." She walked into the kitchen as James and I shook our heads. 

"Your mum is so nice." Shelby smiled. James and I laughed. 

"She's crazy." I said. 

"Well you had to get it from somewhere." Sirius said. I elbowed him in the ribs and smiled at him. 

"Yes. Yes I did." Sirius rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. 

"You didn't shrink." I sang, making everyone laugh as Mum came into the room with a tray of hot cocoa. 

"Why would Sirius ever shrink." She said. I turned my head and stuck my tongue out at Sirius. 

"You're a giant." I said, nodding my head. 

"But I'm your giant!" Sirius said melodramatically. I pretended to tear up and then started laughing. 

"You guys are insanely cute." Lily pointed out, staring at Sirius and I. 

"And Sirius is insanely warm. It's amazing." I chuckling, hugging Sirius arm that was wrapped around me. 

"Can we open presents now?" James whined impatiently. Lily rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, but leaned into him all the same. 

"Sure." Our mum replied, sitting on the couch. 

"Remus! You may begin passing out the presents!" Shelby commanded him, poking him in the head until he started passing out the various sized bags and boxes. Remus rolled his eyes and passed out all the presents until everyone had a stack of presents in front of us. Thought mine and Sirius' got a little jumbled up. So we might be opening each other presents. 

"Who wants to go first?" Remus asked, sipping cocoa. Everyone took one dramatic sip of cocoa before someone answered. 

"Shelby will!" Lily and I said at the same time James and Sirius said "Remus will!" 

"I'll go." Shelby offered, picking up a present. 

"This one is from Remus." Shelby smiled as she opened the present. 

"Those are cute." Lily admired when Shelby held up the black and white striped pants. 

"Thanks Remus." Shelby gave Remus a hug and picked up her next present. 

"Oh Merlin. James where did you get this?" Shelby asked, holding up a horrid top. I snorted but quickly covered my own mouth as James grinned at the shirt. 

"I found it at a muggle store. I thought it would look good on you." James replied. I think he actually thought that shirt was cute... 

"Oh. Thanks James." Shelby said, hiding the shirt underneath the pants Remus had gotten her. 

"Money. As always." She said, putting aside a little velvet bag from her parents. They get her a couple galleons every year for Christmas, that's it. 

"Lily! This is so cute!" Shelby said, holding up a bright pink letterman jacket from Lily. But Shelby only saw the front. 

"You see it too, right?" Sirius whispered in my ear. I nodded and burst out laughing as Sirius blushed. 

"What?" Shelby asked, putting the jacket down. Lily was grinning and James was shaking his head at his girlfriend. Remus hadn't seen the back of the jacket yet. 

"Look at the back." Lily said as I calmed myself down. Shelby turned the jacket around and her eyes went wide. 

"Lily! What will Jackson think when he see this!" Shelby exclaimed as Remus chuckled. 

"Don't let him see it." James shrugged. 

"How I am supposed to hide the big words on the back that say 'I Love Black' huh?" Shelby asked, her face going red as a tomato. 

"Don't wear it around him?" I suggested. Shelby shook her head and sat on top of the jacket. Sirius hadn't said a word, but he was smiling slightly when I looked backwards at him. 

"Aw. Sirius likes Shelby." I teased quietly, poking him in the stomach. Sirius rolled his eyes and continued to hug m as we watched Shelby open the rest of her presents. 

"I do love the shoes though." Shelby said to Lily, who grinned and made a hurry sign to Shelby. 

"Ok, this one's from Sirius." She smiled at him and opened up the smaller box. 

"Wow." Shelby said, eyes wide once again as she stared at the heart locket in her hand. 

"Sirius, if you spent more than twenty galleons, we might have a problem." Shelby raised her eyebrows at him. Sirius chuckled and shook his head. 

"I didn't. Cassie wouldn't let me." He replied. Shelby smiled down at the locket. 

"I helped him pick it out. Look on the inside." I said, excitedly. Shelby opened the locket and grinned at Sirius. 

"Thanks Sirius." She said, crawling across the floor just to give him a hug. I moved out of the way awkwardly as the two hugged. 

"Shelby and Sirius forever," I said quoting what the necklace said, "Now open my present!" I said excitedly. Shelby went back over to her presents and picked up one of the last ones. 

"Oh that's adorable." Shelby said picking up the Campbell's tomato soup shirt I had gotten her. 

"Awesome pants!" She said, also holding up the plaid pants. 

"I got you an outfit to wear on a date with Jackson! It took me forever to find just the right outfit. I'm so glad you love it." I grinned. Shelby's face fell for a second, but when James cast her a look she smiled. 

"Of course I'll wear it. " She said, fakely . 

"And you can wear what I got you with it! Cassie and I worked really hard to coordinate everything. You can even wear Sirius' locket!" Lily grinned excitedly and I fist bumped her. 

"Yay." Shelby said, picking up the last present. This one was from Jackson. 

"Oh Merlin." Shelby said, almost horror in her eyes. 

"What? What did he get you?" Remus asked. She held up a bottle of cinnamon bun shampoo. 

"He got me shampoo." Shelby replied. (External Link: called Shelby's Christmas. That's all of her Christmas presents.) 

"And?" James asked. 

"This is the exact same shampoo I use! How does he bloody know that!" Shelby said, spazzing. 

"I told you he was a stalker." I pointed out. Sirius laughed as I rocked back and forth in his lap. 

"That is so creepy." Lily said, shivering. James put an arm around her and she leaned into him. 

"Whatever. Who's next?" Remus said. James' hand shot in the air, as he had already started opening presents. 

"Sirius, you got me keys?" James asked, confused. Sirius grinned and shook his head. 

"I got you a four-wheeler. It's in your garage." Sirius said. I laughed, leaning backwards into him. 

"Oh Merlin." Our mum said, walking into the kitchen once again. 

"Thanks." James laughed, picking up the next one which looked to be from Lily 

"Aww. Thanks Lily." James laughed, kissing Lily's cheek. She blushed as James held up his own red letterman jacket which read "I Love Evans" on the back. 

"Wicked." James muttered, holding up Lily's other gift. 

"Are those dog tags?" Remus asked. Lily nodded, smiling. 

"James. Lily. Together Forever." James read the three dog tags and smiled. 

"You're awesome." He said, full on kissing Lily. 

"I thought you said no kissing, James." I said, interrupting them. 

"It's ok when I do it." He replied, sticking his tongue out. 

"Oh. So you wouldn't like it if I did this." I teased, kissing Sirius cheek. Sirius rolled his eyes as James stood up, protectively. 

"Run Sirius!" I said dramatically. Sirius stood up, with me, and swung me onto his back. I clung on tightly with wide eyes. 

"Don't run with me!" I squealed as James chased us around the living room. 

"Why not?" Sirius replied. I hid my face in his shoulder as he daringly jumped over a couch. With me on his back. 

"Because you're going to drop me!" I screamed. But it only made sense for me to jinx it. 

"I will ninja you, Sirius Black, if you ever do that again." I said out of breath. Luckily James was chasing us and caught me before I fell to my untimely death.....or hurt. 

"My sister." James said, playfully glaring at his friend. 

"Will you people stop carrying me?" I asked as James carried me over to the rest of his presents. 

"But you're so cute when you're carried. You look like a child." Sirius answered. 

"My sister." James replied, sitting back down on the ground. I scrambled away and sat next to Lily who was cracking up with Shelby. 

"Next time, I'll make sure they pick you up." I told Lily. She chuckled nervously and stopped laughing as James continued to open presents. 

"Remus got me shoes, Shelby got me shoes and a shirt, and Cassie go me a book." James guessed looking down at the rest of his presents. He still had one from our mum that he hadn't guessed. 

"You shall see." Remus replied. James ripped open all three presents and fist pumped because he was right. 

"And I am right. Thank you for the shoes Shelby and Remus. Thank you for the awesome shirt Shelby. And thank you for the- book about fish custard?" James said, turning to me while holding up the book. I smiled and took the book from him. 

"Yeah. Fist Custard Recipes For Dummies." I said, reading the title. James just shook his head and set the book down. 

"Now what did mummy get me." He said, picking up the last present. 

"Hats! Mummy got you hats!" She, being mummy, called from the kitchen. Everyone laughed as James rolled his eyes and opened up the present to find of course, hats. (External Link: called James' Christmas, that's all of his presents.) 

"Thanks mummy!" He called. 

"No problem sweetie!" She called back. 

"That's our mum for you." I said, laughing. She's pretty cool. 

"Ok Cassie, your turn!" Sirius said, sliding all of my presents over to me. 

"Thank you fishy." I looked down at my presents and frowned a little, realizing that Andy hadn't sent me a present. He's still mad at me. Sigh. Well I hope he likes the present I sent him. Who can't like a hoodie and Converse? (External Link: called Andy's Christmas.) 

"Oh look. This one is wrapped in a box." I said, picking up the present from Shelby. She laughed as I opened it to find clothes. Shelby is starting a theme here. 

"Well this is a pretty dress that I have no reason to wear. Though I will wear that top." I smiled, holding up the clothes Shelby had gotten me. 

"I'm sure you'll have some reason to wear it." Lily said, admiring the black and pink dress.  

"Open mine." Remus smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously but picked up the big gift that was from him. 

"You got me a bloody guitar!" My eyes widened at the gift. But sadly, it was taken out of my hands. 

"No silly. I wrote you a song." Remus said, taking the guitar away. Lily looked at me the same time I looked at her and both of our eyes were wide as Remus started strumming the guitar. 

"Cassie. Oh Cassie." He started. I resisted the urge to laugh. 

"Cassandra! Oh Cassandra!" I winced as he said my real name, but he continued so I couldn't say anything. 

"Cassie Cassandra!" He said, quickly strumming the last part. I slowly clapped and the others joined in slowly. 

"Thank you?" I said, more as a question. 

"I'm kidding. I got you a guitar." Remus, smirked. He handed me the guitar and I flicked him. 

"That was mean." I said. He frowned. 

"What was mean?" 

"Cursing us with your singing for no reason." I replied, smirking at him. Remus rolled his eyes and went back to sitting by Shelby. 

"From Sirius." I read the tag on the next box before opening. 

"How did you know?" I asked Sirius happily. 

"I pay more attention than you think." Was his reply. I squealed happily and attacked him in a hug. 

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I exclaimed, giving him a huge hug. Sirius laughed and hugged me back. 

"Your welcome." He said. I heard a snap right before I got off of him. 

"And now you can thank me." Lily said, holding up the camera I had just unwrapped from Sirius. She handed it back to me and I looked at the picture she had just taken. 

"Aw. Thanks Lils." I said looking down at the moving picture of Sirius and I hugging. And it looked even cooler because of the old fashioned camera look. I have no idea where Sirius found a magical old fashioned camera. And a photo album to put the pictures in. Amazing 

"I opened yours from Lily." James said, holding a ripped up box. 

"James!" Lily said, smacking his arm. He shrugged and handed me a pair of pretty pink heels. 

"They match the dress Shelby gave you." Lily smiled, "James, give her the other gift." Lily smirked. But James shook his head, hiding something behind his back. 

"Nah. She doesn't need it." James said. Lily rolled her eyes and went to take it from behind his back. 

"No." He said. 

"Give it James." Lily said. James shook his head stubbornly. 

"James, if you don't give me it I will not give you any more kisses." Lily said. James stopped then and Lily smiled triumphantly. 

"Give." She said one more time, holding out her hand. James sighed and handed her the gift, which, surprise surprise, was a blue letterman jacket. 

"I wonder what it says on the back." Shelby said, smirking along with Lily. I held up the jacket so I could see the front and then turned it around, mouth dropping when I saw the back. 

"Lily!" I exclaimed, quickly hiding the jacket. She snickered evilly as James pulled me behind him, looking at Remus. 

"My sister." He said, narrowing his eyes at him. Remus had a slight blush on his face, and I'm sure I did too. 

"James, I'm legally your sister. No one can steal me." I told him. He nodded. 

"Because I won't let them." I shook my head at my protective brother, and continued on with my presents. 

"Mum?" I yelled into the kitchen. She replied quickly, just like with James. 

"Socks!" She yelled back. 

"Thanks! Love the wrapping paper!" I replied. I heard her laugh, but she didn't say anything else. She was too busy making her usual Christmas feast. 

"Now I can keep my socks looking pretty." I said, setting my mother's gift aside. 

"And lastly, James' gift." I said, picking up the small box. I opened it to find a black lightning bolt ring. 

"Cool. Thanks Jamsey." I said, hugging him. James hugged me back, but then took the ring out of the box and pressed down on the lightning bolt. 

"Ow." He said, jolting a bit. 

"What in the name of Merlin was that?" Sirius asked, intrigued as James pressed down on the lightning bolt another time and jolted again. 

"It's a special ring. I have one too, see?" James said, showing us his lightning bolt ring. 

"If you press down on the lightning bolt, it sends a shock into the other person. Signaling that they are in trouble." James grinned, handing me back my ring. I put it on my finger, grinning. 

"Wicked." I said, admiring it. (External Link: called Cassie's Christmas, that's all of her presents.) 

"Thanks James! Now I have another alternative than shouting for you when that deer attacked me in the woods." I said, patting his head. He gave me an odd look, but Sirius interrupted him with the excitement of opening his own presents. 

"My turn. I'll open.....this one first." He said, picking up Remus' present to him. 

"These don't match, but ok. Thanks Remus." Sirius laughed. Remus had gotten him plaid pants, like Shelby's, and a striped shirt. 

"Open the one that looks like a house. Nice wrapping James." I said, poking James with my elbow. James just shrugged and Sirius opened it. 

"No way. How ironic is that? What color is it?" Sirius asked excitedly, looking at the four-wheeler keys in his hand. 

"Pink." James replied, smirking. Sirius, stared at him in surprise for a second and then shrugged. 

"Eh. I still have a four-wheeler." He said happily. Shelby laughed as he picked up the next present, which was from her. 

"All you need is love." Sirius said, reading the back of the sweatshirt Shelby had gotten him. 

"Thanks Shelby." Sirius said, implying thanks for the converse she also got him. Shelby shrugged, smiling at him. 

"No problem." She said. Sirius randomly picked the next present and guessed who it was from, after he opened it. 

"Cassie?" He guessed after reading the title of the book. 

"How to be cool for retards." I said from memory, smirking at him. Sirius frowned. 

"You don't think I'm cool?" He asked, sadly. I quickly shook my head and crawled over to him through the mountains of wrapping paper. 

"No Sirius. I think you're awesome. But some people....don't agree." I said, hugging him. Sirius laughed and ruffled my braided hair. 

"Thanks Cas." He said. I grinned and army crawled back over to James, who immediately grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. 

"My sister." He said, protectively. I rolled my eyes, but let James hug me as Sirius opened his last present. 

"Oh Merlin Lily. You got one for everyone didn't you?" Sirius said, holding up his own black letterman jacket, which said "I Love Kinstin." on the back. Shelby blushed at that whereas Lily grinned and nodded. 

"I even got one." She answered, holding a red one, like James', that said "I Love Potter." on the back.I laughed as she put it on, proudly. Unlike Shelby, who was sitting on it, and me, I had hidden it under the couch. James was also wearing his proudly. 

"Well thanks I guess Lily. I love the shoes." Sirius said, sneakily hiding his jacket behind him. (External Link: called Sirius' Christmas, that's all of his presents.) 

"Your turn Remus!" Shelby said, turning to face him. He laughed and picked up a present. 

"Lily, please tell me this says 'I Love Spade' on the back?" Remus said, holding up a black and white letterman jacket. I blushed, reading the back of it and James whispered "My sister." 

"Yes James. I will always be your sister." I told him as Lily answered Remus. 

"Why would it say that?" She asked. 

"Because that's my girlfriend's name. Tasha Spade." Remus answered. Shelby put a hand on his shoulder. 

"Remus, mine says 'I Love Black' and I my boyfriends last name is Graham. Not even close." She said, shaking her head. Lily nodded in agreement and Remus turned the jacket around. 

"Tasha's not going to like that." He muttered, setting the jacket behind him. He looked up, towards me, but I was hiding my face in James' jacket, feeling embarrassed. 

"Thanks for the books Lily." Remus said, continuing on with the opening of wrapped gifts. 

"Thanks James for a kiss the chef apron." Remus said slowly. James grinned. 

"Now every time you wear it, all the girls have to kiss you!" James said. 

"Oh. Thanks James." Remus said, somewhat sarcastically. I giggled, still hiding in James' jacket. 

"But not Cassie. My sister....." James told Remus, once again, "And definitely not Lily." James said. Lily blushed and ruffled James' hair. 

"What about me!" Shelby protested. 

"Not Shelby either. No way." Sirius smirked. Shelby blushed and stuck her tongue out at him. 

"Ok...next present." Remus said. He picked up Sirius' present and the present from his parents. 

"They both look the same." Remus said, looking at the wrapped boxes. 

"What did you parents get you?" Sirius asked curiously. 

"A quill. They get me a quill every year." Remus replied, looking up at Sirius. 

"Oh. Well then they are the same, only mine is made of sugar." Sirius smirked. I snorted as Remus rolled his eyes. 

"You only got him a sugar quill?" Lily asked. 

"Yeah. I don't like him very much." Sirius shrugged. I rolled my eyes at the same time as Lily. 

"What did you get me?" Lily asked, sneakily. 

"Same thing I got Cassie." 

"You weren't supposed to tell her!" I exclaimed, at the same time Lily squealed loudly. 

"Thanks Sirius." Lily laughed as he shrugged, sticking his tongue out at me. 

"Open mine next." I told Remus, pointing to the book shaped gift. 

"Do you like it?" I asked him as he flipped through the many paged scrap book. I had filled it with tons of pictures of us and the marauders. Remus looked up at me and grinned. 

"I love it. Thanks Cas." He said, he moved to hug me but was stopped by James, whom I was still sitting on. I was kind of stuck though, he wouldn't let me go. 

"My sister." James hissed at Remus, causing Remus to stop and quickly open the last present, from Shelby. 

"I got you a whole new outfit. Thought it might help." Shelby smiled. (External Link: called Remus' Christmas, that's all of his presents.) 

"Help with what?" Remus asked. 

"Well I was going to say help you get a girlfriend, but apparently you already have a girlfriend." Shelby shrugged. Remus rolled his eyes and looked at Lily 

"Your turn." He told her. Lily grinned. 

"Yay!" She said, grabbing a random present. 

"From my parents. Interesting." She said, snickering, before opening the present. She grinned down at the present and then showed it to Shelby and I. 

"Oh my Merlin! Finally!" Shelby said as I squealed happily. 

"It's just a movie." Sirius said, confused. 

"No! It's The Amazing Spiderman! It just came out and we've been wanting to see it for forever!" Lily said, very excitedly. 

"Andrew Garfield is in it. He's a hottie." I said, smirking. James quickly covered my mouth. 

"Don't speak like that child!" James yelled. I mumbled against his hand, trying to tell him something, but he wouldn't let go. 

"James, you should watch it with us. He looks just like you." Lily said. James shook his head stubbornly as I squirmed. 

"Just open your presents Lily." James said, sticking his tongue out at her. 

"Okay. This is from Sirius, and I already know what that is." She grinned at Sirius as she set his still wrapped present aside. 

"Open mine." Shelby said, bouncing up and down next to Remus. 

"This one?" Lilly asked. Shelby nodded and Lily opened the box. 

"Love the top. Why the dress? Are you planning something Miss Kinstin?" Lily asked, holding up the green top. Shelby shook her head, smiling. 

"Nope." Was her reply. Lily rolled her eyes and moved on. She picked up Remus' gift and opened to find a book, of course. 

"Thanks Remus." Lily smiled at him before picking up my gift. 

"I love this bag!' Lily said, looking at the bag I had gotten her, along with yellow shoes to match her yellow dress. 

"Thanks Cas." Lily said, patting my head. I mumbled something into James' hand and then just rolled my eyes. 

"James? You didn't get me anything?" Lily said somewhat sadly. My eyes widened and I looked at James, who finally took his hand off of my mouth. 

"James Potter! How dare you not get your girlfriend a Christmas present! If this girl breaks up with you, you're going to die alone!" I yelled at James. He simply picked me up as I continued to yell, and set me down next to Lily. 

"I have to use the lou." James said, looking a little guilty as he ran out of the room. 

"I can't believe he didn't get me anything." Lily said sadly. Shelby crawled across the floor and sat on the other side of Lily. 

"Oh Lils. I'm sure it was a simple mistake, James is very forgetful. Remember last year when he forgot to feed himself. That was a very bad week for him...." Shelby told Lily. 

"Yeah! He forgot my birthday once. And he didn't even excuse himself to the lou. He just said 'Sorry.' And we continued on." I said, trying to make her feel better because of my brothers idiotic mistake. Irritation....don't do it again Cassie! 

"He probably has a stash of gifts or something. Right Sirius?" Shelby said. Sirius quickly nodded, trying really hard to hide the big grin on his face. 

"Yeah. Probably." He answered. 

"You guys are probably right. I don't know why I care so much anyway." Lily shrugged. I smiled and patted her on the back. 

"That's the spirit!" I cheered. 

"Breakfast's ready!" My mum then called from the kitchen. I grinned and hopped up from the floor, helping Lily up. We all walked to the kitchen door, the boys in front, but once we got to the kitchen door the boys stepped aside. 

"Ladies first." Remus said. We all smiled and I went to step through the doorway. 

"Not you." Remus quickly said, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I cursed loudly in surprise. 

"Put me down!" I squirmed in his arms, almost making him drop me. But he didn't. 

"Um...ok." Shelby said, going to walk through the door. Sirius jumped forward, wrapping his arms around Shelby in a hug from behind. He walked backwards, dragging Shelby with him. 

"What in the name of Merlin-" Shelby said. Lily looked at the two boys oddly and walked slowly through the door. Lily gasped, quite loudly, once she was through the door. I kneed Remus in the stomach, making him drop me, and I ran through the door to see James on one knee, and Lily with tears in her eyes. I heard Sirius grunt in pain as Shelby elbowed him and next second she came running through the door. 

"Lily, I have loved you since the first time I set my eyes on those beautiful green ones of yours. I will love you forever and always. I know we're only seventeen, but I couldn't wait any longer. I love you Lily." James paused for a second, grinning up at Lily as tears came down her face. 

"Lily Evans, will you marry me?" James said. The room went eerily silent as we awaited Lily's answer. Remus and Sirius quietly slipped into the room and watched as Lily bent down to James' level. 

"Do you promise to not name any of our kids James Junior?" Lily asked quietly. James grinned at her and nodded. 

"Of course." He said quickly. Lily took in a breath and nodded. (External Link: called Lily's Christmas, this is all of her presents. Including engagement ring :) 

"James Potter, I would love to marry you." She smiled. James whooped loudly and picked her up, spinning her around while she giggled. Shelby and I were squealing like little girls while Sirius and Remus clapped and whistled. 

"Lily! We're going to be sisters!" I realized, clapping excitedly. Lily grinned and hugged me, after James had set her down. 

"Congratulations bro." Sirius said, hugging James. James was grinning form ear to ear as his friends congratulated him. Mum had tears in her eyes and was wiping them away with a napkin as she flipped pancakes. 

"James." I said, tapping him on the shoulder as Shelby and Lily talked excitedly. James turned around, grinning, and I slapped him. 

"Cassie!" Lily exclaimed as James said "Ow!" Already talking in sync. Such a cute couple. 

"Blimey Cassie! Why did you slap me?" James asked, holding his cheek. 

"Because you forgot to tell me something." I replied, angrily. But I was still really happy on the inside. 

"What? Oh, I told Sirius to tell you about him." James replied. I frowned, confused. 

"Huh?" I said. Sirius quickly stepped in, eyes wide. 

"Uh James, I think she's talking about something else." Sirius said, finishing the rest in a whisper to James. 

"Oh. You know Sirius, you really should've told her about that already." James told Sirius. I raised my eyebrows at both of them but Sirius quickly walked over to Shelby and she raised her eyebrows at him. He just shrugged. 

"So what were you talking about Cassie?" James asked, switching the attention back to me. 

"I'm talking about the fact that you didn't tell your only sister that you were proposing to her best friend!" I exclaimed, now confused and angry. 

"Well, I kind of forgot to tell you...in all the excitement." James chuckled, rubbing his arm. I glared at him and walked away, taking a seat at the table. 

"Let the feast begin! I need to make myself fat instead of hurting James." 

************ 

"Andrew Garfield is amazing." I sighed as Lily, Shelby, and I all sat in the TV room watching The Amazing Spiderman. 

"He really is." Shelby said. She looked down at her nails, she was painting hers as we watched. They were painted jet black. I made Lily paint mine because I was lazy and I was too busy ogling over Andrew Garfield. 

"I call him." I said quickly. 

"Hey! What if I want him?" Shelby said. 

"Too bad. I called dibs and you currently have a boyfriend. And Lily, you're getting engaged to my brother. No Spiderman for you." I said, shaking a finger at Lily who rolled her eyes. 

"Lily, are you going to paint your nails?" Shelby asked as she finished up her own. Lily shrugged, putting the last touches on my pink and black nails. 

"Maybe. I don't know what color I would do." Lily answered, closing the nail polish, finishing my nails. 

"How about yellow?" I asked randomly. 

"Why yellow?" Shelby said. I shrugged, eyes glued to the television as Spiderman tried to climb a building with a leg that had a bullet in it. Sigh... 

"I have a sneaking suspicion that you're planning something because you made me paint my nails pink and black, the colors of the dress you got me. And I'm guessing you have a black dress. So Lily should paint hers yellow to match her dress." I explained. Shelby blushed and handed Lily the yellow nail polish. 

"You might as well." Shelby said. Lily laughed and began painting her own nails bright yellow with black dots. I glanced down at my own pink nails, which had a pretty lace looking design on them. 

"You're good at painting nails Lils. Maybe you can paint your own for your wedding." I smirked at her. She blushed and SHelby laughed. 

"Yes! And maybe you can paint ours, once you decide what your wedding colors are going to be." Shelby said, hinting that question. 

"I was thinking maybe dark red or sky blue. But that's years away, I could change my mind." Though we could tell Lily was on cloud nine at thought of her wedding. She was one of those girls that wanted a big wedding. Not me. 

"Oh Lily. Pay attention to the man, like a spider, on the screen. He's currently trying to defeat a giant lizard. Go spidey! Go!" I said, bouncing up and down in anticipation. 

"You're obsessed Cas." Shelby laughed. 

"I am-" I didn't finish my sentence because I was interrupted by my own scream. 

"What? What happened?" Sirius said, running into the room holding his wand in the air. I was lying on the ground face first, having rolled off the couch. 

"Is she ok?" Sirius asked, lowering his wand after seeing no intruders. 

"She didn't want to watch Andrew Garfield fall off of a building." Lily said without looking up from her nails. I saw Sirius roll his eyes and sit on the couch next to Shelby. 

"Is he dead?" I asked, sniffing. 

"No." Shelby answered, a smile in her voice. 

"Is he ok?" I asked. 

"Depends, what's your definition of ok? How can you guys think this guy is hot anyway." Sirius replied. I jumped up from the ground and tackled him. 

"Don't speak like that!" I yelled, sitting on top of him. Shelby pulled my off of him and I ended up kicking and punching in the air. 

"Let me go!" I yelled, trying to squirm out of Shelby's grip. She laughed and held me down as Sirius tickled me. 

"No! Stop it!" I screamed, laughing as Sirius tickled me. 

"What's happening?" James ran into the room, wielding a toothbrush. He looked as if he had just woken up. 

"Really James? You bring a toothbrush to save us? Shows just what type of father you'll be." Lily teased, rolling her eyes. James narrowed his eyes at her and pecked her cheek. 

"I'll be an amazing father. As soon as I get used to not taking naps." He said, with a yawn. I rolled my eyes, still being tickled by Sirius. 

"James! Help! I'm missing the best part of the movie!" I exclaimed, trying to see the movie. James sighed and stood up from the couch. He walked over to Sirius and picked up a strand of his hair. Sirius swung his arm around and James barely dodged Sirius' punch. 

"Don't touch the hair." Sirius warned. I squirmed out of Shelby's grip as she laughed and scrambled on top of Sirius. 

"I will be using you as a chair now since you stole my seat." I told him, sitting on his shoulders and leaning back against the wall. 

"Ok. Don't fall." Sirius said, looking up at me and smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him and went back to the movie. 

"James, that guy really does look like you." Sirius pointed out as we all watched the end of the movie. 

"I don't see it." James said, squinting at the screen. 

"That's too bad," Lily sighed, "He's really cute." She said, winking at me. Shelby and I smiled, nodding in agreement. 

"I called dibs!" I said, raising my hand. I almost fell off of Sirius' shoulders, but he steadied me. 

"I guess I can see it a little bit." James shrugged. We all rolled our eyes as the movie ended. 

"That's my new favorite movie. Right before that pirate movie and the other one about a superhero." I stated. 

"You only like it because Andrew Garfield is in it." Shelby pointed out as I jumped off of Sirius' shoulders and onto the floor. 

"You know it!" I sang, skipping out of the room. 

"Wait! Cassie I need to tell you something!" Shelby said, running after me. 

"Catch me if you can!" I yelled over my shoulder. I saw her roll her eyes before I took off down the hall. I ran to the end of the hall where a window was, that led into the backyard. I quickly pushed it open, giggling evilly the whole time. 

"Cassie! What in the name of Merlin are you doing!" Shelby yelled as I stepped up into the window. Remus stepped out of the room he was using, confused, but his eyes widened after seeing me at the window. 

"Cassie, get down from there!" He said, coming towards me. I took in a breath and then jumped out of the window. 

"Cassie!" I heard multiple voices yell. My friends are so dramatic. 

"I am Spiderwoman!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. I slid down the side of the house on my hands and feet, but my hands didn't stick. Though for some unknown reason my hands didn't hurt and I just slid down, stopping at the window below that was open and leading into the kitchen. I quickly climbed through it, scaring my mum who was cleaning the kitchen. 

"Cassie! How did you get through the window? And what is with all that yelling up there?" She asked. I held out a hand. 

"No time to explain, mum." I said before running out of the room and back up the staircase. Everyone was in the hallway, freaking out because I had just jumped out of a window. 

"Where'd she go?" Lily said, hurriedly. 

"I'm right here." I said. They all screamed, very loudly, and jumped. Lily fell into James and Shelby tripped over the rug, falling to the floor. I screamed, because of their scream, and ran into my room. I sat on the bed, hugging my knees, and sort of laugh, cried, chuckled. I'm not really sure what I was doing.... 

"I'm so confused." Sirius said from my doorway. He shook his head and went back to his room. James followed, scratching his head. Remus just walked away, leaving Lily and Shelby to sit with me on my bed. 

"Well, I was trying to tell you that I have a surprise for tonight, until you jumped out of a window!" Shelby said. I stopped hysterically doing whatever I was doing and grinned at her. 

"Ooh! What's the surprise?" I asked. 

"I can't tell you. That would ruin it. But we need to leave in an hour." Shelby said, checking the time. 

"Well then let's go get ready! Fancy or casual?" Lily asked, standing up. 

"Fancy." Shelby replied, standing up also. 

"So I was right!" I said, pointing my finger at Shelby, who nodded laughing. 

"Yup. You were right, Cassie, about my plan. So go get your dresses on so I can help you with your hair!" Shelby replied, throwing our dresses at us. 

"Oh Merlin." I shook my head. 

********** 

"Are you guys done yet?" Remus knocked on my door as Shelby was fixing our hair. 

"We'll be done in a second!" Shelby replied. I guess the boys already knew about the surprise. Shelby had already finished Lily's hair, which was in a braid with a headband in it. 

"Quit moving!" Shelby said as she attempted to curl my hair. I sighed and leaned back in the chair. 

"This better be worth is." I said. She rolled her eyes and quickly finished curling my hair. She had already done her own hair, so once she fixed her half braid weird thing then we all slipped on our heels and headed out the door. Though Lily made us bring our letterman jackets. I hid the back of mine against my arm as I held it in my hand. 

"Really Shelby? You got them matching bow ties?" I asked in surprise after seeing the boys by the front door. James had a yellow bow tie to match Lily, Remus had a pink one matching me, and Sirius had a blueish green one to match Shelby's tight dress. 

"Actually, it was Lily's job to get the boys ready." Shelby said, raising her eyebrows at Lily. Lily shrugged and quickly walked down the staircase. As fast as she could in heels, at least. 

"You look amazing, as usual." James greeted his fiancé, before kissing her forehead. I'm still very mad that he didn't tell about that. 

"Shelby did a good job." Lily blushed. I rolled my eyes as Shelby smiled. We walked down the staircase to greet our friends. 

"How do I look in pink?" I asked the boys, giving them a quick twirl. They did a little applause. 

"Wonderful darling." James said, putting an arm around me. Remus and Sirius were staring at me, still clapping. Just to help the effect, I gave them a flirty smile. Guys are so easy to manipulate. 

"My sister." James said, wrapping both arms around me protectively. I rolled my eyes as Lily and Shelby laughed. Shelby flicked Sirius and he shook his head. Lily did the same to Remus and they both blushed, looking away from me. 

"They're going to steal you away from me." James said, resting his head on top of mine. I looked up at him, frowning. 

"James, you're getting married. Lily is stealing you away from me if anything. I'm still mad you didn't tell me, by the way." I replied, looking down at the floor. I wanted to leave already but James had me trapped. I have been cacooned. 

"Oh come on. Lily's not stealing me away from you!" James defended. I raised my eyebrows at him, as he let me go. 

"Oh yeah? You guys aren't even married yet and she's already stealing you. Remember Halloween this year?" I said. I heard Shelby and Lily talking to Remus and Sirius, obviously hearing James and I arguing and pretending not to listen. James and I arguing is a rare feat. 

"Yeah. What about it?" James asked. I frowned, he still doesn't remember. 

"Every year we dress up and annoy everyone until they give us candy. But this year when I tried to ask you about it, you ignored me and ran off with Lily." I told him. James opened his mouth to reply, but then closed it knowing I was right. 

"Glad we cleared that up." I said, walking away from James and over to the others. 

"So, where will we be going tonight? I hope I didn't get all dressed up for nothing." I asked smiling. They all stared at me for a second, Lily with guilty eyes, but Shelby finally answered. 

"We will be going to dinner tonight." Shelby said in a posh voice. I laughed and jumped up and down. 

"Are we going to Chick-Fil-A?" I asked excitedly. Shelby rolled her eyes and shook her head.  

"No. We're going to a fancy muggle restaurant to celebrate James and Lily's engagement And Jackson will be there." Shelby smiled, happy to see her boyfriend. 

"Oh. Cool." Sirius smiled. He walked over to me, frowning. I raised my eyebrows at him and he just stuck his tongue out at me, and continued walking over to James. 

"Well let's go then." Remus said. Shelby nodded and pulled out her wand. 

"Everyone grab onto each others arms." She said. Lily and I nodded, grabbing onto either side of her arm. Remus held onto my arm, smiling at me. I smiled bak as James and Sirius grabbed onto each other's arms and Lily's. 

"Bye Mrs. Potter!" Shelby shouted before apperating away. 

"Hello." I said waving at a boy once we landed. He smiled at me and walked over. 

"Oops." I said before he was in ear shot. 

"Control yourself Cassie!" Shelby teased. I stuck my tongue out at her and smoothed out my dress. 

"Hey." The boy said. I smiled at him as we followed Shelby into the restaurant. James had an arm around Lily and she was leaning into him while Shelby and Sirius held hands, friendly. Remus was behind all of them while I walked with the random stranger. 

"Why are you here?" I asked randomly. Wow....I get bored way too easily. 

"Celebrating." The boy said, smoothly putting his arm around me. I laughed in my head but since I'm mean I led him on. 

"I see. I'm here celebrating too." 

"What are you celebrating?" He asked. 

"Engagement." I nodded. He gave me an odd look as Shelby asked the waiter lady for a table. 

"Oh." The boy took his arm off of me, "You look a little too young to be getting married." He pointed out. Way to state the obvious random stranger dude. 

"I'm not getting engaged. My brother is." I said, pointing to James who was currently glaring at the stranger. 

"He's awfully protective." I sighed. The boy nodded, sort of getting the message. 

"Well bye." He said, walking away and waving at me. I shrugged and walked over to my friends, who were being led to our table. 

"Who was that guy?" Sirius asked me as I caught up to him. I shrugged. 

"No idea." 

"Yet, you let him put his arm around you?" Sirius asked, raising his eyebrows. Again, I shrugged. 

"I let you put your arm around me." I pointed out. Sirius smirked at me. 

"Like this?" he said, putting his arm around me and Shelby. Shelby rolled her eyes, looking around anxiously for her boyfriend. 

"Yes Sirius. But the difference is that I know you. I didn't know that guy." I told him, smiling. He rolled his eyes and pulled out Shelby's chair for her. Remus pulled out mine as we all sat down at the circular table. 

"Thank you kind sir." I said to Remus. He chuckled and sat in his own chair. 

"So Shelby, what do you have planned for tonight?" James asked her. She shrugged, looking a little worried that Jackson wasn't here. 

"I dunno. Stuff yourself with delicious food?" She suggested. All the boys' eyes twinkled at that idea, while all the girls made barfing noises. 

"Well I'm bored already." I sighed, playing with the fancy silverware. 

"Jackson is usually so punctual." Shelby said worriedly. Lily and I smiled at her comfortingly.

"I'm sure it's just traffic....even though he can apperate." James said the last part very quietly, though with Shelby right next to him, she heard it.

"Merlin, he ditched me didn't he?" She said, putting her head in her hands.

"And to think I spent so much time trying to get these reservations. Did you know muggles did that? And I went and got this dress." Shelby rambled. Sirius put a hand on hers and smiled at her.

"Shelby, you look amazing. And you still have us! The reservations won't go to waste." Sirius said, attempting to cheer Shelby up. She smiled at him, hugging him.

"Thanks Sirius. Let's celebrate James and Lily!" Shelby said, raising her water glass to the couple. Lily and James smiled at each other and kissed as we applauded them, not caring what the other people in the restaurant thought about us. 

********* 

Shelby's POV 

Twenty minutes later, we were all laughing together and enjoying the great food. 

"Merlin, it's freezing in here." I shivered after taking a sip of ice water. 

"Well then put on your jacket." Lily smirked. I quickly shook my head, but it really was freezing.

"Alright, but just this once because it's so bloody cold." I grumbled, slipping the pink jacket over my dress. Sirius shook his head as he held my hand and Lily grinned triumphantly. Sirius too had his jacket on, but he had only just put it on because I did.  

"Shelby?" I turned around, confused, but smiled once I saw Jackson behind me. I slid out my chair and hugged him.

"Jackson! You made it!" I greeted, happily. Jackson didn't hug me back, or even smile at me. 

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. Jackson looked behind me at Sirius, then back at me.

"What are you wearing?" He asked. Jackson was holding onto my wrists, not very tight but his grip was getting tighter. I glanced down at his hands before answering.

"Oh this? I was just really cold so I put it on. No big deal." I laughed nervously. I knew he wouldn't like me wearing it. 

"And what does it say on the back?" I hate it when Jackson gets angry. Not that he's ever angry at me, but when he's angry he gets scary.

"I love Black..." I mumbled, glancing back at my friends with wide eyes. Lily looked awfully guilty whereas the rest of the table were staring at Jackson and I with wide eyes.

"I knew it! I knew you and Black still had a thing!" Jackson said, his voice raising. His grip on my wrists tightened and I winced in pain.

"Jackson, it's not like that! It was a gift from Lily!" I defended, trying to get my hands out of his grip. I wish we weren't standing in the middle of a high class restaurant... 

"Yeah! See, I have one too." Cassie added in, even though she didn't like Jackson very much. She held up her own blue jacket, blushing, and showed it to Jackson. 

"Shut up." Jackson snapped at her. 

"Hey, don't talk to my sister like that." James said, defending Cassie. 

"James, it's ok. Just sit down." I told him with a small smile.

"Jackson, why don't we go outside and talk about this?" I suggested. He really was scaring me, the tighter his grip got on my wrists.

"Here is just fine." Jackson answered. I gulped and nodded, wincing as I tried once again to pull my hands free. 

"What's that?" Jackson said, noticing the locket from Sirius I was wearing. Oh Merlin... 

"It's also a gift." I told him. He stared at me for a second before saying something else. His hands were probably cutting circulation off in my hands, but he seemed to not be able to tell how hard he was pressing.

"I knew you didn't love me." Jackson said harshly. I shook my head.

"I do love you Jackson! But you're hurting me." I said, tears coming to my eyes. He didn't let go, so Sirius stepped in.

"Hey man, she said you were hurting her." Sirius said, getting up from his chair and pushing Jackson away from me, lightly. I rubbed my wrists as Sirius kept a protective arm around me. Or sort of hovering near me, not quite around me. 

"We're done Shelby. I'm done with you and Black going behind my back." Jackson said, taking a step back.

"Wait Jackson. I'm not cheating on you!" I protested, going towards him. Jackson shook his head, glaring at me, and walked out of the restaurant. I stared after him, mouth open leaving me gaping like a fish. A few tears slid down my face and I used my jacket sleeve to wipe them off. I looked down at the pink jacket I was still wearing and angrily took it off.

"Shelby, you okay?" Sirius asked, coming up behind me and touching my shoulder. I spun on him and shoved the jacket at him. I shook my head, tears flying down my face as I did.

"No! This is all your fault Sirius!" I accused, pointing an angry finger at him. Remus stood up from the table and came over, trying to calm me down.

"It is his fault! He broke you and Cassie up and now he broke Jackson and I up! Just because he has some obsession!" I exclaimed. My vision was blurry from the tears, but I didn't care. 

"Shelby I didn't-" Sirius started. I glared at him and interrupted him.

"Just leave me alone Sirius." I said, walking away from him and back to the table. I collapsed into the seat next to Cassie and she immediately pulled me into a hug. I cried into her shoulder as Remus sat back down on the other side of her. Sirius didn't come back, so I assumed he had left. Good. I thought. I knew being friends with him again would end badly. 

"I'm so sorry Shelby. The jacket thing was just a joke! I didn't mean-" Lily said form across the table. She looked honestly really guilty and she even had a few dry tears on her face.

"It's ok Lily. I know you didn't mean for that to happen." I sniffed looking up from Cassie's shoulder. Cassie smiled at me and smoothed out my hair, out of my face.

"Why don't we go get you looking pretty in the bathroom and then we can either leave or finish our food?" Cassie asked. The way she said it instantly made me feel a better. Of course I was still angry at Sirius, and sad. But better than before. Cassie always seems to do that, she's going to be a great mother. 

"I'm not really that hungry, but you guys can still eat." I replied. Cassie nodded and stood up from the table, leading me by the arm towards the bathroom. Lily came too after telling Remus and James something. 

"I look horrible." I said, examining my face in the mirror. My hair was frizzing and my makeup was running. I also looked like I had been crying, which I had been.

"Yet, when she looks horrible she still looks amazing." Lily smiled, putting air quotes on horrible. Cassie chuckled and helped me de-frizz my hair while Lily wiped off my make-up.

"All better." Cassie said ten minutes later once they had finished. I took one last sniff and walked out the door, arm in arm with my two best friends. 

********** 

"Thanks for dinner Shelby." Remus said as James unlocked the front door to the Potter Mansion. We were all staying there for Christmas break. 

"No problem." I replied. My voice didn't really have any emotion to it and Cassie kept trying to cheer me up.

"That restaurant had great food." James said, pushing open the door. I just nodded and Cassie sighed.

"I think Lily and I are going to go talk to my mum about something." James told us after locking the front door.

"Okay. Night." I said, giving them both hugs. Lily hugged Remus and Cassie, but James and Cassie kind of stood there staring at each other, not hugging. Which was very odd for them. Those two are always hugging. Now that I think it about, they didn't talk to each other the whole dinner. 

"Goodnight James." Cassie said, still not hugging him. James sighed and walked away with Lily, looked awfully glum.

"What's up with you and James?" Remus asked Cassie. She smiled at him, shrugging.

"It's nothing." Cassie said. I rolled my eyes, knowing her better than that. Remus on the other hand, let it pass. 

"Ok. I think I'm going to head up to bed." Remus said. Cassie and I both nodded.

"You guys look amazing by the way." Remus said as we all hugged. Cassie laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Remus. Night." She said.

"Night Remus. See you tomorrow." I said as he climbed up the staircase. That left Cassie and I in the foray of their huge house. 

"Ok. So we can either eat completely fattening foods in the TV room, or we can have a dramatic talk about it all on the porch outside?" Cassie smiled. I laughed and pointed towards the kitchen.

"Fattening foods now. Tomorrow we can have a dramatic talk on the bench swing." I smiled as we walked into her walk-in pantry. We grabbed random snacks that sounded good, even though we were stuffed. We probably won't even eat that much of it but I guess the presence of it all helps.

"To the TV room!" Cassie said, juggling food in her hands. I chuckled and followed her up the staircase.

"So what type of movie do you want to watch?" Cassie asked me, throwing all of the snacks down on the couch. I was smart enough to make sure nothing was spilling or broken.

"A sad movie." I replied. Cassie knew just which type of movie that was ad popped in a movie called "The Notebook."

"Let's go change really fast. I have special PJ's for these occasions." Cassie smiled at me before running out of the room. I laughed and walked to my room. Though I didn't just walk, I jumped from hiding spot to hiding spot just in case I ran into Sirius. I did make it to my room though and quickly changed into my PJ's. (External Link: called Shelby's PJ's.) I ran back to the TV room, to find Cassie sitting on the couch. But she wasn't wearing her usual Nightmare Before Christmas PJ's. Instead she was wearing a tank top the said "Angel.", plaid pants, and bunny slippers. But she was also surrounded by a million pillows. Cassie had moved all of the food to the floor and the whole couch was covered in pillows.

"I see you brought reinforcements." I joked, moving some pillows aside so I could sit next to her. Cassie grinned proudly at her pillows.

"I've brought my family." She said, patting the pillows. I realized, now that I was sitting amongst her family, that half of them were stuffed animals or weirdly shaped pillows. So, Cassie pillows.

"Well let's get crying, did you get any tissues?" I asked, smiling. She held up three boxes of tissues and handed one box to me.

"Shelby, I will take wonderful care of you." Cassie said, smiling. I rolled my eyes as she started the depressing movie.

"This movie is so sad." I sighed as we watched the movie. I was currently munching away on some gummy bears while Cassie tried to eat a licorice wand. Tried because she could never get it actually into her mouth.

"I hate these bloody wands." She grumbled. I chuckled as the movie continued on.

An hour and a half later, Cassie and I were huddled next to each other and surrounded by pillows. We were crying on each other and blowing our noses in tissues.

"I'll be right back." I sniffed, blowing my nose one more time before getting up to go to the bathroom. I padded down the hallway in my black slippers and slipped into the bathroom. The house was dead silent, but not in a creepy way. I jumped a bit at the sound of the toilet flushing but quickly washed my hands and opened the bathroom door.

"Merlin!" I breathed out in surprise, from the floor I might add. I looked up angrily at Sirius who gave me a nervous smile before extending a hand. I ignored it and stood up, grumbling.

"What are you doing up?" Sirius asked. I narrowed my eyes at him and he sighed.

"If you must know, Cassie and I are watching a movie." I answered before turning around and walking back towards the sound of crying. Poor Cassie, she's crying more than me.

"Night Shelby." Sirius said quietly as I walked away. That boy irks me.

"Hey Cas." I greeted as I entered the room again.

"I'm out of tissues." She sniffed, giving me a small smile. I rolled my eyes, plopping down on the couch next to her.

"Well I'm pooped." I yawned.

"But we haven't even talked about our feelings and all of that good stuff!" Cassie said, sitting upright. Her face and eyes were red from crying, which just made her look even younger than everyone else. Maybe that's why everyone one of the marauders loves her so much, because she's younger and guys have this weird protectiveness with younger girls.

"Tomorrow Cassie." I yawned, "I promise."

"Fine. But I'm using you as a pillow." Cassie said, moving her other pillows aside to lay on my stomach.

"Ok..." I said oddly. I moved around a little to get comfortable and once I was I slipped on the "Sorry, we're closed." mask that my mum had given me as a present.

"Night Shelby." Cassie murmured.

"Night Cas. And thanks by the way." I added sleepily.

**********

Sirius' POV 

Shelby hates me.

I just got her back, thanks to Cassie, and now she hates my guts. 

You ruined everything! 

Her voice rang through my brain and I angrily got out of bed. I couldn't sleep so I walked around the house. I passed the room and the light was still on so I poked my head inside the room. The TV was still on but Cassie and Shelby were both asleep on the big couch. I chuckled as I walked into the room. It's just like Cassie to use Shelby as a pillow when she's surrounded by pillows. 

They're so cute when they're sleeping. 

That didn't sound strange at all. I shook my head and covered both of the girls up with a blanket that fell on the floor before leaving the room. I leaned against the wall outside of the room, running a hand through my hair. 

I don't know what to do. I need Shelby to forgive me, but how? 

Maybe if I get her back with Jackson, she'll forgive me. But how would that help me at all? Jackson breaking up with her might have been my only chance, until she blamed me for them breaking up. I sighed and walked back to my room. My room was it's usual mess, with all of my clothes on the floor. But Shelby's pink jacket was laying on my desk and I picked it up. It smelled like her shampoo, cinnamon buns. That made me chuckle a bit but frowned, realizing my only option right now.

I need to at least be her friend again. 

********** 

Cassie's POV 

"Wakey wakey! Mum's making bakey!" James yelled. I screamed as James ran into the TV room shouting and jumping on the couch. I grunted as I fell off of the couch and glared up at my brother.

"James!" I snapped grumpily. He frowned and stopped being his usual morning self. 

"What? Mum's making bacon! I just thought you'd want to know." James said, hopping off the couch. Shelby groaned and threw a large pillow at his head.

"What time is it?" She mumbled, since she was hiding her face in a pillow. I grabbed the big white blanket that someone had covered us up with in the night and curled up into a little ball on the floor.

"It's noon." James replied, poking Shelby. She looked up at him in surprise.

"Your mum makes bacon at noon?" She asked, sitting up and stretching. James nodded, sitting on the couch next to Shelby while I stayed on the floor, curled up. Even under the big fuzzy blanket I was freezing. Seems I always am after I wake up.

"She likes to sleep in." James answered. Shelby nodded and stood up from the couch.

"Merlin the floor is freezing!" Shelby ran quickly out of the room, even though she had slippers.....somewhere in this mess. 

"Cassie?" James said, sitting on the floor next to me and pulling the blanket off my head. I narrowed my eyes at him but nodded

"Yes." I mumbled sleepily.

"I'm really sorry." He said sadly. I blinked at him and untangled myself from the blanket. 

"Cold floor. Cold floor." I said, jumping onto the couch. James chuckled a bit and sat next to me.

"I miss you James. I miss you being my brother rather than my friend." I replied sighing. James frowned.

"I'm sorry Cas. I didn't mean to pay more attention to Lily." He said. I shrugged.

"It's not that big of a deal." I said, leaning back against the couch. I wanted to go back to sleep, but at twelve in the afternoon, Lily would probably hit me with a rolling pin. 

"Yes it is. I know how you feel because I felt the same way with you and Remus. So it is a big deal, and I promise to pay more attention now." James said. I smiled at him, hugging him.

"Aww Jamesy!" I said, ruffling his hair. He laughed and picked me up while I was still hugging him. I yelped and squirmed.

"Quit picking me up!" I yelled, "Why does everyone insist on picking me up!" 

"Because Lily will punch me if I pick her up. And Sirius will punch me if I pick Shelby up." James said, kissing my cheek and carrying me down the steps. I rolled my eyes and kneed him in the....groin. 

"You didn't say anything about kneeing." I smirked as he dropped me and doubled over, still on the staircase. James fell down one step, and then another, then another, and then another before he went tumbling down the staircase. 

"Oops." I said, before skipping down the staircase after him.

"James! What happened?" Lily said, running over to the staircase from the kitchen. James groaned from the bottom of the staircase as I jumped down the last two steps, my feet barely missing James' head.

"Cassie kneed me in the...groin." James told Lily. But instead of Lily chastising me, she started laughing. Like really laughing, she had to lean on the wall for support. 

"Lily!" James said as I helped him off of the ground. Lily stopped laughing quickly, though she let out a few giggles. 

"Sorry James. Um- bad Cassie." Lily smiled, flicking my nose. I hissed at her and ran away from them, into the kitchen. 

"I smell bacon." I sang, plopping into a seat at the table next to Shelby and Remus. Sirius looked to be MIA. Meaning not awake yet.

"I kicked James in the groin." I said offhandedly. My mum looked up from cooking bacon and eggs and frowned at me.

"Cassie! Don't talk like that at the table!" She said. I sighed and slid off my chair, onto the floor.

"I kicked James in the groin." I repeated. Mum rolled her eyes as Remus and Shelby chuckled.

"Why would you kick him there? I thought we were only allowed to do that in self defense?" Shelby said, only half joking. I nodded, smiling.

"It was self defense. He was trying to carry me down the steps. Do you know how dangerous that is?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. Lily and James came into the kitchen then and saw me, still sitting on the floor.

"Why are you on the floor?" Lily asked, sitting where I was previously sitting at the table. 

"Because Mum says I can't talk like that at the table." I answered, rocking back and forth.

"Talk like- you know what, never mind." James shook his head before sitting across the table from Lily. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued rocking back and forth, humming a song as I did. 

*********** 

"I love bacon." I sighed, sitting on the porch swing outside after brunch. Shelby laughed and nodded in agreement. Once Sirius finally woke up and entered the kitchen, Shelby and I quickly fled. Of course, I knew Sirius was probably hurting more than Shelby, but I needed to be there for my friend. Though, I did miss Sirius a little. Even after less than a day. 

"You promised!" I sang suddenly, making Shelby jump. She rolled her eyes, realizing what I meant and turned to face me.

"Fine." She sighed. I grinned and crossed my feet underneath me.

"So," I started, feeling like a talk show host, "you have no feelings for Sirius? At all?"

"No. He broke my heart Cas. I'm glad we were friends, but it's obvious he has issues with Jackson and I. Which I don't get because he was the one who broke up with me." Shelby replied, with a little too much force. I frowned and shook my head.

"I'm sure I can talk to Jackson, he'll understand." I told her. Shelby smiled at me.

"Thanks Cassie. Though, I thought you didn't like him?" She said. I shook my head.

"I don't like him. But you seem to really like him and that's what friends are for, right?" I smiled. Shelby chuckled and changed the subject.

"So, what about you and Remus?" She smirked and bumped shoulders with me. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as I did.

"What about me and Remus?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh come on. I know you still like him."

***********

Remus' POV

"What about me and Remus?" I stopped once hearing Cassie say my name. Shelby and her were on the porch talking, and I was sent to go tell them that we were going to play quidditch. But I stayed in the little archway that blocked them from seeing me and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Oh come on. I know you still like him." Shelby said. My eyes widened a little but I then shook my head. You're trying to get over her. I told myself. She doesn't really like you anymore.

"Blimey Shelby, I never got the memo that today was opposite day!" Cassie said with mock surprise. That hurt a little bit, but I continued to listen.

"Cassie! That is so mean!" Shelby exclaimed.

"What? How is that mean?" Cassie asked, confused. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit at her.

"You're implying that you hate Remus. Because hate it the opposite of like." Shelby replied, logically.

"Actually, hate is the opposite of love. And I meant the part about you knowing." I could tell Cassie smirked when she said that, and Shelby probably rolled her eyes.

"Shut it," Shelby said, "but you can't lie to me Cassie. That only works on boys because you have amazing flirting skills."

"Yeah. Remember that Slytherin guy that I made fall down the stairs? I'm evil." Cassie sighed. I clenched my fists as they talked about that. Every time Cassie flirts with random dudes, it made my blood boil. Of course I knew she didn't actually like the guys and that she was just doing it for her own amusement. But even when she uses it on Sirius when she wants a piggy back ride, it still makes me angry.

"That was very funny, but either way it doesn't work on me. So tell me your secrets!" Shelby commanded.

"Are you sure you want to know my secrets?" Cassie asked. I wasn't sure if I wanted Shelby to say yes, or not.

"Yes. Now start talking." Shelby said in anticipation. Cassie sighed before rattling off a list of her secrets.

"A Ravenclaw asked me out last month and I said yes. I'm immortal. Last night, I had a physic dream about our future. I've secretly always wanted to marry Andrew Garfield. I love blueberries, I'm sorry I lied about that by the way. I absolutely hate the color purple, I just said that I liked it so you and Lily would stop talking. When I grow up, I want to be a healer at St. Mungo's, not a ninja. I've never been skydiving, though I want to. My favorite day of the week is Thursday. I actually like the color pink. I have a horrible fear of doorknobs. I love Christmas. The Whomping Willow once told me that it hated when people called it ugly. Sometimes a voice, that's not mine, talks to me in my head. He answers my questions. I absolutely love the smell of closets. I get cold easily, that's why I hug people. For their warmth. I am still completely in love with Remus Lupin. I once met a cowboy, and he looked exactly like Sirius. Only, he had a mustache and cowboy boots. His name was Howard. Nice Howard. I was born at seven o'clock in the morning. My turtles legal name is Timothy Greene Lupin and he has a crush on you. Oh! Also, I'm trying to make Sirius legally my brother. I have this lawyer guy and he says that it's pointless for me to make him legally my brother, but I just told him shove it and sign the paper." After Cassie finished her list of secrets, Shelby was silent. I was grinning like an idiot.

"Why would you say yes to a Ravenclaw! That totally ruins Lily and I's plan to get you and Remus back together. What was the dream about? Everyone knows that you love Andrew Garfield more than you do chocolate. Doorknobs? How exactly did the Whomping Willow talk to you? I think we need to check you into an asylum. Why the smell of closets? I bet I bet Howard is an ugly cowboy. You turtle is named after Remus? And he has a crush on me? Hey! If Sirius is your legal brother, then Lily and him will be legally related!" Shelby replied to Cassie. I was still grinning, though very confused....

"I said that I said yes, not that I actually went on the date. I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear about your plan. The dream was about us in the future and Lily, you, and I all had one kid. Doorknobs are creepy! That's a question for the Whomping Willow. Asylum is a creepy word. Closets just smell.....closety. Because you can't imagine Sirius with a mustache and cowboy boots? I thought the same thing. Yes, my turtle is named after Remus. And his middle name is because of the color. I enjoy that color. He has a crush on you because of your nose. He says that he likes a good nose in a girl. Yes, that is true. And Sirius would also be related to James and I." Cassie said, taking in a big breath afterwards. I chuckled, very quietly, and listened for them to continue. She named her turtle after me.

"But- you know, we're getting very off track. You failed to say anything about the fact that you are still in love with Remus!" Shelby squealed, quite loudly actually. Cassie must have shushed her because Shelby was quickly cut off.

"Shut your trap, blondie! I don't want him to know!" Cassie exclaimed. Shelby giggled and continued on in a loud whisper.

"Why not?"

"Because he doesn't love me back. And if he found out it would be really awkward and embarrassing." Cassie whined. I frowned but my eyes widened as I heard them get up from the porch swing.

"Oh come on Cassie, I'm sure Remus loves you!" Shelby assured her.

"Sure he does. As a friend or sister." I heard Cassie say before I ran back inside, pretending as if I hadn't eavesdropped on them at all. I waited in the kitchen for them to come in, listening to the loud shouts of James and Sirius outside.

"Hey Remus." Shelby greeted as Cassie shut the back door. Cassie was blushing when she looked at me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Everyone's in the front yard playing quidditch. Wanna play?" I asked, standing up from the kitchen table. Both the girls grinned and nodded.

"Sure! Just let us change really fast. I might get awfully cold out there in a tank top." Cassie laughed before running upstairs with Shelby.

*************

Cassie's POV

Shelby and I quickly changed into warm clothes, me being decked out in Christmas attire (External Link: called Christmas Spirit) Shelby waggled her eyebrows at me as we joined Remus at the front door. I smacked her arm before running out into the cold to play quidditch.

"I call kicking your butts!" I shouted before mounting my broom and entering the already started game. Shelby laughed and joined me on our side, while Remus sat in the grass with Lily to watch. James and Sirius high fived on the other side of the pitch.

"Winner gets Mum's homemade cookies!" James shouted to us. My eyes widened and before Shelby could stop me, I had flown to the ground and sprinted inside.

"Cookies!" I shouted, betting they could hear me outside as I munched on Mum's homemade Christmas cookies. I heard everyone trudge back into the house, since they couldn't play quidditch without me. And I was hooked on cookies now. Mum was laughing at me as I sat in the corner of the kitchen, eating out of a huge bowl of cookies, when everyone came in.

"Thanks for mentioning cookies James." Lily sighed, walking over to the bowl and taking a cookie. I made a face at her before standing up and jumping after them, into the living room.

"These are so good!" I exclaimed, flipping over the couch backwards. Sirius had taken the cookie bowl away from me, but it was sitting on the coffee table so I grabbed a handful of cookies and skipped around the living room, eating them.

"Will someone go get my iPod?" I said, suddenly getting very serious. Lily and Shelby both touched their nose, while simultaneously shouting "Nose goes!" Remus and Sirius both quickly touched their noses, leaving James to glare at them and walk up the stairs. I patiently waited next to the fireplace. Well if you could call me constantly shouting being patient.

"James! Get your fat bum down here! Mush mush! Quicker! Run faster you lazy antelope!" I shouted. Everyone laughed as James ran down the staircase, almost falling, and threw me my iPod from across the room. I barely caught it before it fell in the fire, but I did catch so I quickly plugged it into the stereo and turned on my playlist of Christmas music. Shelby and Lily grinned at the song and got up from the couch, singing with me. We all had our share of cookies already.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There's just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you." Shelby, Lily, and I all sang the intro to the song and then started jumping around as the beat picked up. The boys were staring at us like we belonged in an asylum. Creepy word...

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas. I don't need to hang my stocking, up upon the fireplace. Santa Clause won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you." We all sang on the top of our lungs. We had taken some lights off of the staircase and were using them as boas.

"I don't ask for much this Christmas. I won't even wish for snow. I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe! I won't make a list and turn it to the north pole for St. Nick. I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reins that click. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you!" The boys were finally joining in now. So now wee were all singing on the top of our lungs and dancing around the living room. We were even standing on the coffee table...

"You baby!" Shelby sang, grinning widely.

"All the lights are shining, so brightly everywhere. And the sound of children's laughter fills the air." James sang. I laughed before singing the next part.

"Everyone is singing. I hear those sleigh bells ringing. Santa won't you bring me the one I really need, won't you please bring my baby to me!" I sang. James and Lily were dancing and Remus then grabbed my hand and we started do-ci-doing. I saw my mummy take a picture of Remus and I. Oh mummy. But Shelby and Sirius were kind of left to awkwardly do the monkey...

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. This is all I'm asking for. I just want to see my baby, standing right outside my door. Cause I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true." Shelby, Lily, and I were all now dancing by the stairs and and the boys sang the last note of the song.

"All I want for Christmas is you!" The last note was really high, so it didn't sound very good coming from the boys. But they made up for it by sliding on their knees towards us as they sang it and putting their hands out, each pointing at us. James was smiling at Lily as the song stopped and they were left pointing at each other. Shelby and Sirius were pointing at each other too, though Shelby looked as if she didn't want to. And lastly, Remus and I were pointing at each other.

"Kodak moment!" My mum said, taking a picture as the boys slid towards. We all laughed, out of breath, and we helped the boys off the ground.

"You guys are fat. Go run a mile." I commanded, flopping down on the couch as Christmas carols continued to play. I grabbed a cookie and munched on it while Lily hugged James from behind.

"Hey! James is perfect just the way he is! Plus, that just means there's more to love." Lily said, kissing his cheek.

"Kodak moment!"

"I love Christmas." I sighed, snuggling into Remus for warmth as he sat down next to me. Remus put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. He seemed extra happy today.

"Kodak moment!" I chuckled at my mum as Sirius sat on the other side of me. I looked up at him and swung my legs into his lap. He rolled his eyes as I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for being my footrest." I smirked.

"Kodak Moment!"

"Just pretend she's not there." I whispered to Shelby who was giving my mum and odd look. Lily was looking at her approvingly.

**************

For the next three hours we all jumped around the house singing Christmas carols and eating cookies. Mum probably had thirty kodak moments by now, all to fill my scrapbook with.

"No more cookies!" James yelled, carrying the bowl upstairs as I chased him. Everyone else was cracking up downstairs, even Mum.

"Give me the cookies!"

"No!"

"Bathtub!"

"You evil witch!"

"Har har, pun." I stopped chasing him once we got to my room.

"No James. Don't do it." I said, slowly walking towards him as he held the cookie bowl out the window.

"I'm sorry Cas." He said, before dropping the bowl. I let out a strange choking sound and collapsed onto my bed.

"There there." James said, patting my head.

"Wait!" I quickly shot up and ran to my closet. I dug around in the very back of my closet until I found my secret Christmas box. I pulled out my candy candies and shoved one in my mouth.

"What now, fool." I told James, sucking on the candy cane. He just rolled his eyes and grabbed one from my box.

"Ooh! Jamsey! I have a wonderful idea!" I sang suddenly, bouncing up and down.

*Twenty minutes later* *Imagine voice from Spongebob*

"Hey Sirius, Shelby, could you come here for a second? You might want to come too Mum." I said. James and I were back downstairs now, our plan into action. Sirius, Shelby, and Mum all came over to me by the staircase. I quickly positioned them, whispering in Mum's ear to be ready with my camera. They all stared at me suspiciously, but I signaled James and he did the spell before they could question anything.

"Mistletoe!" I sang, backing away from Sirius and Shelby who were both wide eyed under the mistletoe. Lily and Remus were watching now and we were all laughing as Sirius and Shelby kind of awkwardly had a quick kiss under the mistletoe.

"Kodak moment!" Mum sang. I laughed and high fived James.

"We are-"

"Awesome!" I sang, finishing James' sentence. Shelby was glaring at us, but had a small smile on her face. But when she walked over to James and whispered something in his ear, I was worried. Real worried.

"Now they can remember this Christmas forever!" Remus said, hugging me from behind. I laughed and pet his head. I heard Mum whisper 'Kodak moment.' and I rolled my eyes.

"Mistletoe!" Lily exclaimed, pointing above Remus and I. My eyes widened and I glared at the innocent looking Shelby.

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss." Everyone started chanting. I huffed and turned around to face Remus.

"Well this is awkward." I sighed. Remus chuckled before bending down and kissing me. It wasn't a super long kiss, but it was longer than Sirius and Shelby. And it was definitely awkward. For me at least, and it just made me sad.

"My sister." James said, abducting me dramatically once Remus had pulled away. I let James drag me over behind the Christmas tree in a little tiny corner that only a few people could fit in. So supposedly, we were hidden. Only everyone saw us go behind it, and apparently no one cared and continued on. James tehn repeated what he previously said.

"My sister."

"My brother."

*****************

"Goodnight to everyone and to all a goodnight!" Lily sang, walking up the staircase and waving melodramatically. We all waved up at her, shouting our goodnights as we did. We being Remus and I. Everyone else had already gone to bed. Apparently they were 'Tired'

"Well I guess this is goodnight." Remus sighed, getting up from the couch, taking me with him.

"I guess." I yawned. I guess I'm pretty 'Tired' after all.

"Sleepyhead." Remus laughed, leading me to the staircase.

"Yup." I replied dreamily.

"I'll see you in the morning." Remus said at the top of the stairs. I nodded and hugged him, kissing his cheek. But just as I was about to walk away Remus stopped me. He was staring down at me in an almost creepy way, and then he just bent down and kissed me. I was taken by surprise at first, but then kissed him back. After a second, he pulled away and smiled at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and let my sleepiness take over me. I turned into hormonal sleepy Cassie.

"Ugh! I hate you!" I yelled, slapping his arm. Remus' eyes widened in shock as I turned away from him, stomping down the hall towards my room.

"I'm so conflicted!"

***********************************

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. SUPPORT IN WATTY AWARDS. READ SISTER'S SISTER'S STORY. ENTER FAN CONTEST. PLEASE? Haha ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 72K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
259K 9.3K 13
"the dreamers and the realists" Daisy Evans was the forgotten sister, probably because she wanted more. She believed there was more than the small li...
8.5K 392 55
Marauders Γ— fem oc Rose Duskridge | inspired by songs Rose Duskridge is a year 6 Gryffindor who started at Hogwarts a year ago, learning to navigat...
273K 7.9K 41
"I'm a monster." "No, you're not. Because if you are, then I'm one too." "Why? How could you say that?" "Because I'm a werewolf too." Jasmine Cooper...