Pranking The Prank King

By Dream_Writer11

A Shodimu Sophia, Dream_writer11, novel HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BADASS #1 IN HUMOUR #1 IN ABUSE #1 IN PRANKSTE... More

Chapter 1: Noticed
Chapter 2: What a gentleman?
Chapter 3: The big...
Chapter 4: Sweet revenge
Chapter 5: Whispers
Chapter 6: Cupcake
Chapter 7: Truth or dare
Chapter 8: I'm sorry
Chapter 9: Stuck
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 12: I'm sexy and you know it
Chapter 13: Party
Chapter 14: You're beautiful
Chapter 15: Threat
Chapter 16: Mom
Chapter 17: Princess Dillie of Pinkland
Chapter 18: Cassandra
Chapter 19: Stepsister
Chapter 20: Fire
Chapter 21: You'll never change
Chapter 22: Wrong choice
Chapter 23: Swim
Chapter 24: Robert Lystoshiz
Chapter 25: Effects
Chapter 26: I love that black laced....
Chapter 27: Prom night
Chapter 28: Revelation
Chapter 29: Food fight
Chapter 30: F
Chapter 31: Chocolate fudge cake
Chapter 32: Make up
Chapter 33: Rocks
Chapter 34: Eko
Chapter 35: Jelly
Chapter 36: Barbie Shoes
Chapter 37: Stacy
Chapter 38: Possessive and stupid.
Chapter 39: Kayla
Chapter 40: Shh
Chapter 41: Kidnap
Chapter 42: On your clock
Chapter 43: Save
Epilogue
Q&A
SANTA'S PANTS
SANTA'S PANTS 2
SANTA'S PANTS 3
ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ!!
A/N
CAST 1
CAST 2
Christina's story is now published!
Thorne Academy
Please read!
Hear me out 😖

Chapter 11: Partners

168K 6.6K 1.9K
By Dream_Writer11

Natasha got to know us more during lunch. To be honest, she was the sweetest being I'd ever met and I didn't understand why people choose to hurt the sweetest ones. I knew she didn't want me interfering in she and Ryan's stiff but deep down, I wanted to walk up to him and give him a punch to remember.

I never associated myself with him but I'd heard how much of a asshole he was. He didn't prank as much as Dylan did but he had a mouth. He could make gold look as bad as mud with that mouth of his. I wouldn't say I completely hated him because we didn't have many classes together and he didn't pay attention to me. Hearing that he bullied someone as soft as Nat truly made him the asshole they called him.

Either ways, I still want money.

"As I was saying" Mrs Payne said. Sometimes her name was more of pain than Payne. Her voice sounded like she was screaming. Geez. She made me hate English.

"There's good news" I heard Mrs Payne say. If there was just one thing I knew about the old lady it would be that her good news was bad news for us.

"You'll all be doing paired projects"

She couldn't be more predictable.

Mrs Payne was our English teacher. She looked like she should be in her late fifties and I still didn't understand why she wasn't retired. She had brownish grey hair with wrinkles all over her face. The one thing about the lady was that sometimes her name was more of pain than Payne. First, she had high pitched voice that would make you cover your ears and that means you can't sleep in English class.

She also loved assignments and projects. I had a feeling it was because she thought kids loved it. If she did, she was so wrong.

"I know you guys love it so I'm making it a bit complex now. You'll be writing your own stories. It should be your original stories, copying will give you an F. You'll also be doing it in pairs." She said and started calling out names.

I mentally prayed to be paired with Natasha because she was the perfect partner. Not because I wanted to pour all the work on her.

Okay, it might be because I want to pour the work on her but not all.

I would've loved to be with Esther but she was equally as lazy as I was. We'd fetch ourselves Fs if we were paired. I glanced at her from the other end of the class and immediately, she threw me a paper ball.

It kinda reminded me of the dumb prank but moving on, I picked the paper up and unfolded it.

I just hope i don't get paired with a lazy ass like you. I have my prayers for Nat.

I picked up my pen and replied 'I'm getting her first you idiot' and folded the paper. I threw it and she caught it with a loud clap. She got stares from the people around her but typical Esther, she didn't care.

"Esther and Greg" Mrs Payne said. I covered my mouth to compress the laughter. Esther glared at me and mouthed a ' You won't get her either.' I stuck out my tongue to her and directed my attention to Mars Payne.

"Natasha and Renae"

Come on life, even if it's just once.

I didn't bother looking at Esther because I knew she would be busy laughing her butt off.

"That's all for today" She said and folded the paper she was holding.

How could she seriously have forgotten me?

"Mrs Payne?" I called her and got the attention of literally everyone in class. "You forgot to pair me with someone"

"Oh Diana. You must've slipped my mind. The only person left here is_"

The door opening cut her off. The class's attention was directed towards the door and lo and behold people, Dylan Sprouse.

Just kidding!

Seriously, I need to get my shit together. When will I believe I will never meet those boys?

"Dylan, you're late" She said "Again"

"I'm sorry Mrs Payne. I had some important family issues I had to deal with"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope it's not that bad."

Please don't tell me she was really falling for that obvious lie. Apart from the fact that was always his excuse for coming late, how could he possibly have family issues? He's rich remember? Rich.

"Nothing I can't take care of" He said and started making his way towards the end of the class where his seat was. As soon as he was directly beside me, his hand hit my shoulder and I was sure he did it intentionally.

If I wanted to, I would've kept my leg on the way so he'd trip but I didn't want attention. In fact, it was the least I wanted after the db prank he pulled on me earlier.

It was minutes after I discovered he dropped a folded piece of paper beside me. To avoid stares, I dragged it with my foot till it was under my table. Slowly, I picked it up and unfolded it.

Loved those poses earlier, care to show me some after school?

Wait a minute. Did he expect me to say yes?

First, he humiliated me in front of the whole class and I probably had my picture trending on Instagram and he expected me to say yes to his selfish needs. I still felt like hitting him with a steel chair and would do it if I got the opportunity.

Second, those poses were for me only.

I squeezed the paper dramatically and threw it on the ground.

"With the absence of Cassandra"

Thank God I didn't get paired with that bitch. I was way to young to have blood on my hands.

Wait, if Cassandra wasn't here then it means......

Please don't let me get paired with Dylan. Please don't let me get paired with Dylan. Please don't let me get paired with Dylan. Please don't let me get paired with Dylan. Please don't let me get paired with Dylan.

"You'll be paired with Dylan"

Oh fuck you.

*~*~*~*~

The final bell was my escape from the hell I'd been living in and hearing it felt like I'd been saved again. After English class, Esther made sure she rubbed it on my face for not getting Nat but she didn't get her either. She got paired with another nerd, the perfect combination for a perfect A. I couldn't say the same for Dylan and I. We were like oil and water and that means we don't mix.

I'm gonna do the project on my own.

Can't afford to fail English because if him.

Esther and I were busy planning the perfect revenge for Dylan when Natasha joined us in the library.

She said it would be dumb to prank him back and I almost choked on my spit. She took bullying with ignorance and it didn't stop so neither would the prank. I guess we all know Nat and I weren't the same so I wasn't going to keep quiet about it.

She then explained doing it would put me in more trouble because Dylan would do anything to save his reputation and that means, he would only come up with more painful ways to retaliate if I kept pranking him in return. She also said Dylan has influential parents and just one phone call would put me in deep trouble.

For a moment I thought about it and to be honest, she was right. I didn't want to get myself tangled in a mess with Dylan's parents. They were truly the most influential and richest in the school. Just one phone call and I would be in the principal's office.

As much as I wanted to prank the fudge out of him, I had to back out.

Yeah, I know, it sucks.

I was on my way to work when Dylan pulled up in front of me. "Hey cupcake" He winked "You didn't wait after school."

"Because I have more important things to do than go spend my time with an idiot"

"Ouch cupcake, that hurts"

I walked around the car and continued walking to Rochelle's. I really didn't have his time and I was still hurt from his stupid prank.

I heard him sigh.

He came out of the car and did the unexpected. He carried me over his shoulder but this time more careful than before to avoid bruising.

The only thing I was thankful for was the fact that I could see his butt move like that of Spongebob.

It's weird but you won't know till you see it.

"Let me down this instant! I said let me down!"

"No can do cupcake" he said and carried me over to his car. He dropped me on the passenger's seat and slammed the door shut. It wasn't until I tried to open the door that I discovered it was locked.

"How dare you kidnap me you" I thought for a moment "Kidnapper!" I yelled.

"Calm down cupcake. I'm taking you to my place"

"I don't wanna go to your place. I have work to go to. You should know that because you've been there before"

"This is about that prank right?"

"No, it's not. Pfft, I don't care about the stupid prank." He starred at me like I just told the most obvious lie and I have to admit, it's kind of intimidating. "Well, maybe a little"

"You should understand I can't let you crush my reputation cupcake. I worked for it."

"The only thing you do is to prank people and ruin their lives"

"First, you make it sound like I murdered their entire family. I'm not ruining their lives, I'm making them popular."

Is he really this dumb?

"That's not the type of popular people want."

"Well, you don't always get what you want"

"You know what, just drop it"

"So you're not planning on pranking me back?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want to get expelled"

"What do you mean expelled? You didn't get expelled when you did it the first time, did you?"

"Yes I didn't but if I keep doing it, your parents will show up in school and because they're so rich and influential, I might end up getting expelled"

"That's just plain stupid. Why would I tell my parents about it?"

"You won't but one way or the other it would get to them and I'll regret it the second it does"

"We're going to my place for lunch"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.5K 17
In life you are dealt the biggest challenges. When those are thrown your way you should just breathe. If you are Leah Wilson, that is not the easiest...
1M 37.1K 51
He towered over me. His green eyes gazed at me and for a moment I was captivated by them. I cleared my throat. "I need your help to become a good gir...
153K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
8.6K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...