heats - vmon

De SEOKDREAM

where taehyung has his heat during work. a vmon fanfic Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
special chapter

69

17.4K 698 930
De SEOKDREAM

alpha!tae omega!namjoon bonus chapter!

y'all know i'm thirsty for comments so jUST COMMENT ON EVERYTHING DONT BE SHY

HIGH SCHOOL AU

-

"Captain of the soccer team? Interested? In you?"

Namjoon clutched his books to his chest, his cheeks burning, ears flared and Namjoon flinched back when a manicured, dark red nail stabbed into his books. The girl in front of him was scoffing, flipping her hair back irritably. Two other girls flanked her, all shooting him dirty looks and Namjoon pushed up his glasses with a pout.

She laughed obnoxiously. "Taehyung is so not interested." She twirled her hair between her fingers. "At least, not on my watch."

He looked up irritably. "Oh yeah, bitch? Well, who do you think gave him those fucking hickeys yesterday? Yeah. That's right." He pointed a finger at himself. "Me. And if you're so jealous that your dumbass eyes blinded with envy cannot see what this is," he pulled down his coat to show off the bites Taehyung had left on his skin, obviously marked by an alpha as the marks were so dark and roughly made. The girl in front of him fumed, "then I'm sorry and I hope you can go and fucking stab your eyes out once and for all."

He pushed past the girls and strutted down the halls, still burning hotly. He had been flustered at first being pinned against a wall by three girls all accusing him of stealing Kim Taehyung from them; senior, alpha, captain of the soccer team and sexy as fuck. He pushed into the boys restroom to wash his face and cool off, and blew out a breath when the door closed behind him.

Wait a second. Since when did the boy's restroom have benches? And lockers? And why was it so hot in here? Since when were the tiles spotted? And when didna a bunch of muscular shirtless alphas fanning themselves off come from...?

"Woah, little omega,"

Namjoon looked to the side to see a younger alpha raising an eyebrow at him, also shirtless with nothing but a towel around his hips. He had pale, tousled pink hair, and his gaze was sharp. "You're in the wrong place. This is the locker room for the soccer team, if you're looking for Coach Lee, her office was moved."

Namjoon gasped loudly and all eyes turned to him. Instincts kicking in, he bowed his head and apologized profusely, and turned to fumble for the doorknob.

"Jimin, why the fuck are you talking about Coach Lee? You know he's not here—"

Namjoon's felt a cold shiver run down his spine at the deep, throaty voice and he turned around to see none other than Kim Taehyung, fresh out of the shower, talking to the alpha with the pale pink hair. The hickeys Namjoon had given him last night were freshly dotted along his collarbones and chest and he felt his cheeks go redder. His muscles were wet, water dripping down his flesh, his tan skin glistening in the bright light of the locker room. His brown hair was soaking, and he looked up to see Namjoon staring at Taehyung's abs.

A couple soccer members noticed Namjoon's expression and burst out laughing, a couple other whistling. "Ooh, Taehyung, looks like you've got a fan~"

Taehyung blinked, remembering the cute omega he had fucked last night and he grinned. "Baby!" He said loudly and Namjoon's heart thumped. As Taehyung neared, his hot scent of his natural oceany musk filled his nostrils. Flashes of what happened last night filled his brain, of Taehyung's growling voice, his thick cock filling him up, thrusting into him so sweetly, his large hands groping his breasts and fiddling with his cock until he came at least five times on Taehyung's chest, and to everyone's shock, including himself, Namjoon slicked.

"Get him out of here!"

"Bro, don't breathe!"

"Where's Coach Lee? She gotta be here, man!"

"Taehyung get him out!"

Taehyung's reaction was instant, scooping Namjoon up into his arms and sweeping into Coach Lee's old office that was now used as a snacking room for the boys. She had moved outside because she was tired of going home dizzy with the scent of young alpha's clogging her brain and she would often be snappy especially when the alphas were on their ruts, as their scents were doubled and she, as a mated omega, always felt irritable when alphas in ruts neared her.

"I'm sorry," Namjoon hiccuped as Taehyung locked the door and slipped the shades down the windows, where the curious eyes of his team members were already looking through, "I just—I didn't know.."

Taehyung shushed him and laid him down on the beanbags, watching as Namjoon sniffled and teared up and turned into a little sobbing mess, hands jerking his shirt up. Taehyung could taste his arousal on his tongue, his scent was that powerful, of summer lemons and cherries swirling in the room and Taehyung kissed his neck gently. "It's fine, baby, just...why did you come in?"

"I didn't know it was the locker room," he hiccuped, "thought it was a bathroom..."

"You're so hot," Taehyung touched his forehead with the back of his palm and sighed, "calm down."

"Feel weird." Namjoon mumbled, and Taehyung realized the omega was now slicking heavily. "Oh, God..."

Taehyung held his nose and his eyes widened. "You're in heat...?" He stared as Namjoon held his hands to his bottom, eyes also equally round.

"I-I think so," Namjoon's hands jerked and Taehyung held them down softly, "Oh God...!" He shivered and wiggled his ass, feeling uncomfortable with how wet it had become.

"Calm down, baby," Taehyung crooned, pressing his lips to Namjoon's neck and sucking on it. Namjoon moaned and tipped his head to the side, legs shaking. "That's it...now relax..." He pulled away and Namjoon had stopped moving so jerkily and began to undo his jeans. "Namjoon..."

"Just once," Namjoon whispered desperately, "please, at least with your fingers or something..."

Taehyung swallowed, blinking expectantly as the omega took off his pants and his adorable yellow panties, his tiny cock standing all erect and red, and Taehyung spread Namjoon's legs apart and gently placed his lips over his cock.

Namjoon gasped loudly, shaking and whimpering. His glasses were slipped off of his face and Taehyung leaned up from the tip to kiss him, making him taste himself. The taste was musky and salty, a little bitter but Namjoon adored it. He squirted out some more precum as Taehyung's finger slipped into his hole and he wriggled happily, gasping.

"Shh," Taehyung mumbled as Namjoon let a moan escape his lips, "Don't want them hearing, huh?"

Namjoon nodded eagerly, eyes round as Taehyung pumped his finger in and out teasingly. When Namjoon threatened to scream, Taehyung then added two more fingers and Namjoon came right on the spot.

Legs and thighs shivering, he gritted his teeth when Taehyung pulled out and licked up the mess he had made. Namjoon curled his toes cutely and clenched up his fists, watching as Taehyung cleaned him all up with his tongue and looked up with his mouth open, full of his cum.

He swallowed, smirking when Namjoon turned even redder. He pushed his hand between two empty Gatorade boxes and pulled out a condom, tearing it between his teeth and making Namjoon a little flustered. Taehyung slipped a condom over his cock and inserted into Namjoon, groaning, thrusting in hard. Namjoon gasped and whimpered slick oozing out lewdly as Taehyung fucked into Namjoon's delicate hole hard.

It was like last night, hot and sweaty and heated and sexy. Namjoon had his head thrown back, cumming uncontrollably again twice, biting his lip and allowing Taehyung to ram into him as hard and as quickly as he wanted to. His hands groped and slapped Namjoon's ass, massaging his thick thighs and he bit down hickeys all along Namjoon's shoulders and neck. Namjoon squeezed around Taehyung's girthy length and came for the fourth time with a soft wail, shaking violently.

"Fuck, be quiet," Taehyung said in a growling tone, and Namjoon nodded. Taehyung leaned down to lick up his mess again, knowing that his team members were right outside the door and probably shamelessly listening to them, but he still didn't want to leave a mess. It wasn't allowed to have sex on campus, obviously, and Taehyung also liked the taste of Namjoon's cum.

Namjoon whined. "Gonna cu-cum again," he gritted his teeth and Taehyung clenched his jaw when Namjoon tightened hard around him and Taehyung cupped his hand over Namjoon's tip to catch his release. He came hot and thick into the alpha's hand and Taehyung wiped it on the towel wrapped around his neck and, taking a moment to breathe, he tucked Namjoon's sweaty hair back and pounded into Namjoon.

"Oh, shit!" Namjoon squeaked. "Oh, fuck, fuck! Tae! Too—too much~!"

Taehyung smirked and hooked Namjoon's legs above his shoulder. "I'm close, baby, just stay quiet and let your alpha fuck you hard...God, you're still so tight. Relax, can't you?"

Namjoon attempted to relax himself, but Taehyung was just so rough and hard that Namjoon found it hard to even find coherent words to respond with. His toes remained curled and his hands had curled into Taehyung's sometime during the intercourse and Taehyung suddenly lifted Namjoon up and kissed him hard.

Namjoon moaned happily, letting Taehyung bite his lips and suck his tongue, drooling saliva down his chin. Taehyung allowed the omega to fall back, his body lax, and Taehyung felt the tight hotness in his southern regions relax.

Taehyung pulled out, unrolled the condom to shove his cock into Namjoon's mouth. The omega yelped at the unexpected intrusion between his lips, and spluttered when hot, creamy semen filled his mouth. Namjoon's eyes widened, and he looked up at Taehyung to see the alpha straining, growling. "Swallow it all. We can't leave a mess in here—shit, fuck. I cum a lot, baby, so you gotta, fuck, you gotta swallow that all..."

Namjoon drank the semen like milk, sticking his tongue out and slurping around the tip like a hungry kitten. Taehyung wasn't lying, he really did cum a lot. His stomach felt heavy and full, and his mouth was overpowered with the taste of alpha musk, but it was like Taehyung wasn't stopping anytime soon. He eventually began to mouth fuck Namjoon, still cumming down his throat, and while at it Namjoon slipped his panties back on and he was about to jerk the alpha's cock to milk him out when the door knob jostled.

"Taehyung? It's Coach Lee. Open the door."

Taehyung cursed and put Namjoon's pants back on, slipping his glasses on and he helped him up. Namjoon wiped the cum from his lips and Taehyung had to lean down and wipe his cock off, as he was still releasing, and he waited for a moment before he finally stopped and wiped himself clean, throwing the towel in an empty Doritos box before opening the door. It was so painfully obvious that the two had done some sexual activities, with Namjoon's flustered hair and his wet bottom soaked with slick, the fresh hickeys on Namjoon's neck. Coach Lee's eyes widened, and Namjoon gulped.

"Both of you in my office now."

Taehyung held Namjoon a little closer to his side when the omega whimpered, and Taehyung placed him in front of him so he could hide his soaked bum. He shot his team members a withering glare when they all began to snicker, and only Jimin was brave enough to laugh out loud at Taehyung's flushed cheeks.

"It is in the school policy for omegas and alphas to be separated in locker rooms for a reason!" Coach Lee snapped, slamming the door shut.

Namjoon shivered. Slick was just continuously coming out of him and nearly the entire part of his back pants were wet and hot and Taehyung was going a little insane that Namjoon was smelling so needy but they all had to be professional and he bit his tongue.

Namjoon eventually couldn't hold himself back, and as Coach Lee was in the midst of talking about removing Taehyung as captain if it happens again, Namjoon moaned and hugged Taehyung's side.

Coach Lee's eyes bulged out of her head as Namjoon shamelessly humped Taehyung's hips, shivering. "Oh, Tae," Namjoon breathed, his tiny fangs sinking into Taehyung's jersey lustfully, "Oh...God..."

Coach Lee trembled and kicked Namjoon out of the office.

So the omega sat and waited for Taehyung to come back out, and when he did, let's just say the two dragged themselves to the bathroom and things got a little heated. 

Taehyung was in the middle of pounding into Namjoon's delicate frame, growling, when the door opened and Taehyung had to halt. He heard voices, one familiar to Taehyung, and the other familiar to Namjoon.

Jimin.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon hissed, wincing when Taehyung moved and his cock surged inside of him more. "What's he doing here?!"

"Isn't Jungkook your little brother?" Taehyung whispered, and Namjoon shivered at his hot breath fanning against his ear. He felt Taehyung squeeze his hands around his hips, softly patting his ass.

"Yeah..."

"Oh, yeah baby show me those hips...cutie, are you always this shy?"

Taehyung fake gagged, and he pulled out of Namjoon. Namjoon was fuming at the thought of his baby brother having sex, but then again, so was he...But he couldn't help it! It was instinct! He held back a moan and stumbled a little as the thick cock was out of him and slick poured out of him, and he fell to the ground, watching as Taehyung peeked under the bathroom stall to see Jimin had pinned an adorable, bunny-eyed omega to the wall literally a foot away from their stall.

"C'mere, baby..." He felt Jimin push against the big stall and felt Jimin pause. "Why the fuck is it locked?" He heard Jimin mutter and Taehyung cursed.

"Who's there?" Jimin asked snappily, and Taehyung pressed a finger to Namjoon's lips. He made Namjoon stand above the toilet seat, and made him hold onto the top of the stalls to balance himself before gently slipping four fingers into Namjoon's needy hole. Who said a little exhibitionism hurt anyone?

Namjoon's eyes crossed and he bit his lip, his cock spraying his release onto the walls and dripping down lewdly. He had came more than ten times today...how embarrassing. His heat really did make him needier than usual.

Taehyung made his voice gravelly, pumping in and out. "Uh, there's someone in here..."

Jimin cursed loudly and he heard Jungkook whine. "Okay, impatient baby~ we'll just go to the bleachers behind school. There's a shed back there, don't worry, tons of people go there to have sex..." He heard the door open and close.

Taehyung was instant when he knew Jimin had left. He slammed Namjoon to the wall after taking him off the toilet seat, and fucked into him relentlessly. Namjoon screamed out in surprise, and Taehyung shoved two fingers into his mouth for him to suck on and keep quiet.

"...—mnh, Tae, lob you s...suh much..." Namjoon spluttered out, moving his hips back to Taehyung's thrusts. The alpha smirked, fangs gleaming in the harsh bathroom light and he leaned down to give another hickey on Namjoon's beautiful tan skin.

"Fuck yeah you do," Taehyung snarled, hanging his hands to his side as he only moved his hips lazily forward. "Mm, love your ass...so tight..."

Namjoon came again, stuttering and his fists turned white at how hard he was clenching them and Taehyung watched as his release splattered on the wall, dirtying it. The floor was soaked in lemon-cherry scented slick and literally covered in cum. Taehyung felt a hot, tight coil begin to relax in his belly and he held Namjoon closer to his chest before thrusting in hard and fast, sloppily chasing his orgasm.

"Oh—oh, oh!" Namjoon gasped, jerking himself off as Taehyung pounded into him like he was some sort of sex toy, merciless and powerful. "Oh God Tae I'm gonna cum again!"

"Then cum," Taehyung growled. He sank deep inside of Namjoon, and released his load, forgetting that he was not wearing a condom.

Namjoon whimpered and fell back onto Taehyung, sniffling. The warm, thickness filled him up so nicely and Namjoon  couldn't think, just milked Taehyung out by moving his hips. Taehyung fucked in a little, but his knot had swelled up and he was releasing endlessly inside of him. And without thinking, Taehyung sank his fangs into Namjoon's neck.

And both of them didn't even think to pull away. Taehyung just stayed there, eyes red, and Namjoon turned around to bite down on Taehyung's neck as well. Their eyes flashed opposite colors for a moment and, as if invisible strings were now strung around their hearts, Taehyung kissed Namjoon.

"You cum so much," Namjoon teased, feeling heavy and full of Taehyung's release. It sloshed around inside of him, and the sheer amount of his cum made his tummy swell a little. Then his eyes widened and he looked down. "Wait—"

Taehyung snapped out of his dreamy gaze and looked down as well. "Holy fucking—"

Namjoon turned pale. "Wait, we ma-marked each other, too—wait, I'm on birth control, it's fine! I can't get pregnant, I'm on birth control. Yeah, I'm on birth control, it's okay!"

Taehyung groaned and rested his chin on Namjoon's shoulder. "Baby...birth control doesn't always work..."

Namjoon attempted to slip Taehyung's knot out by squeezing and pulling away, but Taehyung's hand went to grab at his waist and he pulled him back.

"Move, and I will fuck you with three dildos and cum inside of you twice." Taehyung snarled, digging his nails into Namjoon's side. He buried himself as deep as he could and made him stay there until his knot came down, and when he pulled out, a bunch of cum just flowed out of him.

Namjoon shivered at the feeling and whined. "If I get pregnant," he looked at Taehyung and pouted, "you'll help me, right?"

"What, you think I'm gonna leave you to look after our pup yourself? No way. It's my pup too," he let Namjoon snuggle into his chest and he purred, "And, uh, I guess we're mates now."

Namjoon hummed and smiled smugly.

Because those bitches will cry when they see Namjoon's fresh new mating mark on his neck.

-

3000 WORDS OF LOVE AND COMMITMENT Y'ALL BETTER COMMENT >:( yES THIS IS A THREAT

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

191K 4.6K 38
just a weird ass werewolf couple who fell in love.
322K 3.2K 20
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. ©ᴘʏʀʀʜɪᴄᴛᴀᴇ
542K 43.6K 47
❝red looks so beautiful on your pale skin.❞ a vmin fanfiction. ©-ohmytae
4.2K 213 47
Taehyung and Jimin actually just wanted to finally move in together and get a break after high-school-graduation but once they arrive in Daegu things...