Cupid's Girl Has Fallen

By Puerto_Rican_Pride

Cupid's daughter Halo is the next Cupid. she grows up learning the way of love. Halo goes to Mortal And Fairy... More

About The Mortals, FairyTales And Immortals
We've Fallen
Starting Mortal And FairyTale High
Meeting Beauty
Proper Introduction Gone Bad
Posiden's Class
Bumping Into The Popular
Home To Daddy
The Sweet NightMare
Study Date
Thinking... Leads InTo Suprises
Can I Slap Prince?
Percy's Confession
Daddy's Date
More Drama With Ryhdel
Stess And Problems
The Prophcy And Love's Task
New Mortals And FairyTales
First Day Of The Immortal High
The Bulls Game
The Party
Kacye The New Ryhdel
Ice Skating
School Dance And Jealousy
Forgiveness
The Dream

Run Away To The Immortal World

38 0 0
By Puerto_Rican_Pride

CHAPTER 16

i got out of bed and packed a lot of clothes and shoes. i packed what ever i needed. i stood in my room with my book bag over my shoulder and the Cupid's arrows in my hand. i made sure i wasn't forgeting anything. when felt like i was all good i went downstairs and packed Angel's stuff. she is coming with me. i debated weather or not i should leave my dad a note. i decided not to. i put Angel on the leash and headed out the door.

for some reason my gut was tellling me where to go. i walked into the forest. it was dark. what was weird was that Angel's wings were glowing. we walked until i got tired. i sat down and rest. i got up again and continued walking. i herd nosies so i hid. 

"haha! we found it!" i herd a girl say. "Hope we can finally get away." a boy said. i peaked around the tree. "lets go Hunter." the girl said. they were standing by a portal. the names sounded familiar. hope, hope is the queen of hearts daughter. Hunter was the huntsman son. they both went through the portal. i was curious so i followed.

 when i walked out i was in a unfamiliar place. i got hit in the head with something. when it landed on the floor i noticed it was a ball. i picked it up and saw a boy run up to me. i gave him the ball. he smiled. "thanks." and ran off. where am i? i looked around. there was a lot of buildings. there was a lot of people an it was morning. i looked at Angel who no longer had her wings. i froze. i'm in the immortal's world.

i was scared. i didn't know where to go. i started to walk. it look like i'm at a high school. i bumped into a girl. "oh sorry!" she said. "its ok." i said shyly. she looked like a fairytale character that went missing. oh i know now! "i'm Halo." i said. "thats a weird name you sound like a mortal." she said. then she gasped. i knew it! "your a fairytale aren't you?" i asked. she nodded. "ya... i'm Snow." i nodded in acknowledgement. "your snow white's daughter. you went missing." i said and she nodded.

we started to walk around she was showing me things. "where am i?" i asked. "your in Chicago." she smiled. Chicago? "why are you here?" she questioned. "i ran away and i saw people at a portal so i followed them and now i'm here." i answered. "why are you here?' i asked. "Ryhdel bullied me." she said sadly. "oh i know her i totally whipped her not to long ago. Snow laughed. "i'm guessing you need some where to stay so you can stay with me." she smiled warmly. i just nodded.

she told me i will start school with her tommwwero. we went to her house. she lived by her self. she showed me my room. i looked around. it was nice. i set up Angel's things. Snow knocked on my door. "come in." i said. she walked in. "i was wondering if you want me to show you around." she said. i nodded. "that be great." i smiled. she left the room. i looked like a hot mess so i decided to change.

 i put on some ripped grey skinny jeans and a purple plaid shirt. i put on my grey,white an purple nikes. Snow walked back in. "wow you look nice!" she said. "thanks." i smiled. "there are a lot of cute boys here." she laughed. i laughed to. i did the cateye make-up again. my eyeshadow was a purpleish grey. my blush was a light pink. my lips were also a light pink. my hair was straight.

i brought Angel with me as we left the house. "so why is your name Halo?" Snow asked. "my dad is Cupid." i told her. "makes sense." i laughed. i can't belive i'm in the immortal world. "we are now in downtown!" Snow said excitedly. i smiled. "downtown looks so amazing." i said looking around. "Halo!" Snow yelled. i turned around and bumped into someone.

i fell. i looked up it was a boy walking his dog. he helped me up. "i'm sorry." he said softly. "its ok." i smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 337 37
A powerful witch collides with the primal allure of a dominant alpha wolf. Lilian, a fiery witch with a penchant for chaos, finds herself thrust into...
24K 1.2K 19
"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words " I gush more under his deep husky voic...
10.5M 137K 33
Greek Mythology. First installment in the Cupid series. Amore, Liebe, Amour, No matter what language you say it in it means love and it's Peyton's j...
2.2K 212 44
Seventeen year old Skylar Midnight always thought she'd been an ordinary girl; she knows exactly what to expect when it comes to a person with causal...