Special (Naruto fanfiction)

By ANIMEISLIFE__

Naruto and his friends have been playing near the training grounds. When they heard an explosion and realized... More

Special
Special 2
Special 3
Special 4
Special 5
Special 7
Special 8
Special 9
Special 10
Special 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special 12
Special 13
Special 14
Special 15
Special 16
Special 17
Special 18
Special 19
Special 20
Special 21
Special 22
Special 23
Special 24
Special 25
Special 26
Special 27
Special 28
Special 29
Special 30
Special 31
Not An Update
Special 32
Special 33
Special 34
Farwell
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Special 6

2.5K 137 14
By ANIMEISLIFE__

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"She's gonna kill me!" Konohamaru cried.

It's been a month or so since Zabuza and Haku's death. I did as Zabuza said and took his sword. I had it in a scroll so I could take it with me anywhere I went.

Anyways, I was walking around the village minding my own business when I heard Naruto's voice. I ran to where I heard his voice and saw Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon and Naruto running away from Sakura.

"Hey! That hurt you little piece of shit." I heard someone say.

I noticed a boy who looked like a big cat was holding Konohamaru by his collar. I used my super fast speed to grab Konohamaru. I handed him over to Sakura and took out a scroll. I bit my thumb and slide my finger across the scroll. Then Zabuza's sword pop out of it and into my hands. I pointed it to the boy neck and looked over at Konohamaru.

"Konohamaru! Are you okay?" I said looking back at the boy.

"Yeah." He responded quietly.

"Who are you?" I said to the boy.

"Why are you in our village?" I heard Sasuke say from the tree. The boy looked up at him and was furious. He took the thing that he was carrying.

"You're going to use crow?!" The girl behind him said. He tried to move but I press my sword against his neck more.

"If you move I'll kill you." I said harshly.

"Kankuro! You're a disgrace to our village." I heard someone say. I looked over at the tree again and saw a boy with red hair hanging upside down. He looks familiar?

"G-Gaara! We were walking and then the girl just came and-"

"Shut up or I'll kill you." Gaara said coldly. Then he disappeared and reappeared in front of me. The more I looked at him the more he seemed familiar.

"I'm sorry if they caused you guys any trouble." He said with a small bow towards me. A faint blush appeared on my face as I stared at his sea foam green eyes but so shook it off.

"It's okay." I said making my sword disappear.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Kimimaru, also, you look familiar to me." I said looking at him suspicionly.

"What about you?" He said looking up at Sasuke.

"Sasuke Uchiha, and yours?" Sasuke said.

"Gaara of the sand." He said then it hit me.

I started to remember something. I remember last time I remembered something I was running and ended up in a warm place. I remembered seeing sand all around me. Then I saw a little red head kid in front of me before passing out.

"I remember!" I shouted making everyone look at me weirdly.

"Remember what?" Naruto and Kankuro said at the same time.

"It's nothing. I need to go see the Hokage. Bye now." I said running towards the Hokage's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're telling me that you know who those sand kids are?" The Hokage said after I explained him everything.

After the whole thing about Zabuza. I went to him and told him everything that I remembered about my past. Then he told me that when I remembered something to come to him immediately.

"When not really just Gaara. I just need to spend time with him until I can get more of my memory." I said and he nodded.

"Alright then. I'll talk with the boy but if he doesn't want to come then I can't do anything else. Understood?"

"Yes and thank you." I said before standing up.

"Wait Kimimaru. Here." He said handing me a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"It's for the Chuunin Selection Exams. I want you to enter alone. That means you can't help anyone. Not even your friends." He said but I didn't argue. I knew why he didn't want me to help because I could rip a Jounnin in pieces.

"Okay, I understand. Bye now!" I said before leaving his office.

Once outside I started searching the village for Gaara. I searched all the stands, the hot springs, and other tourist attractions but nothing. I was about to give up until I saw a red head walking around the training grounds.

"Hey! Gaara!" I shouted to him.

"Kimimaru, right." He said and I nodded. "What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you wanted me to show you around the village. I just want you to feel at home." I said smiling at him.

"I don't have time for sightseeing." He said walking away from me.

"Wait!" I said grabbing his arm. Then I saw sand coming out of his gorge. Then I remembered something.

~Flashback~

"Are you alright?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a small boy sitting in front of me.

"Where am I?" I said looking around. No matter where I looked all I saw was sand. I looked back at the boy and blushed.

"The Hidden Sand Village." He said looking at me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I don't remember? I just remember running and then I fainted." I said looking up at him.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Gaara." I smiled then sat up straight.

"Let's go to my house." He said standing up then he helped me up.

"I'm cold." I said as we walked around the village. I shivered as a cold breeze blew through the village streets.

"Here." He said. I watched as sand started to wrap around me and I smiled.

"Thanks!"

"So you don't have a name?" He asked again and I shook my head.

"What about Nira?" He said and I giggled.

"I like." He blushed then smiled. I smiled at how cute his looked only to see him blush more.

"Let's go home!" He said as we locked hands.

"Yeah!" I said.

~End of Flashback~

"I remember now!" I shouted making him confused.

"What?" He said and I giggled.

"It's been a long time huh Gaara." I said smiling at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said looking away from me.

"Nira!" I said and he looked back at me.

"I'm Nira. I know because you gave me that name." I said. I watched as his eyes widen in disbelief.

Gaara

I couldn't believe it. Nira was alive. I thought I killed her that night but no. She was alive and she was here.

"I thought you were gone." I said and she looked confused.

"What do you mean? Oh, right, I still don't have most of my memory." She replied.

"What do you mean most of your memory?"

"Well you see, I lost my memory once I came to the Leaf Village. Actually, I lose my memory each time I run away from somewhere." She said looking down at the ground.

I still couldn't believe it. She's alive but now she doesn't remember many things. She doesn't remember all the things we did before that night. But what if she remembers that night and fears me. What then?

"Hey Gaara?" Nira said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You must be confused and I get it but I want you to call me by the name that my dad gave me." She said and I nodded.

"Alright, Kimimaru." She smiled then grabbed my other hand.

"Let's go to Ichiraku. I'll pay so don't worry." She said pulling me behind her.

"Alright let's go." I said with a small smile on my face. I finally found you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 118 19
A young 12-year-old wakes up as Sakura Haruno. One problem, the two lives are completely parallel.
3.2K 111 20
Some Garra x Matsuri, an Sasusaku, Naruhina,nejiten, and Ino x Sai...Shikamaru x Temari 6 girls who are really close to each other are then separate...
7K 486 65
Born from two geniuses, Ayumi must claw her way out of the looming shadows of her parents: the Copycat Ninja of the Leaf and the Girl of Molten Rock...
61 2 1
After being ambushed by a couple of rogue ninja, Sarai stumbles into Sunagakure for help. There she meets the Kazekage-a beautiful yet quiet young ma...