My possessive Husband + 18 co...

By Sukorian

Laksh is the man in Ragini's life the first and the last one. He is possessive about her and makes her his wi... More

Will start from End June
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four {+16}
Chapter five {+18}
Chapter six
Chapter seven {+18}
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Possessive Husband #1
Possessive husband #2 (+18)
My possessive husband #3
My possessive Husband #4 {+18}
My possessive Husband #6
Epilogue

My possessive husband #5

8.8K 220 17
By Sukorian

Hi

Recap: RagLak had a love filled day and night at the office.

Laksh was looking at his sleeping wife. "Ragini!". He shakes her. "Ragini!". He tries to wake her, but she was in tight sleep. She hits hand away and continues with her sleep turning to the other side.

Laksh pouts, he then saw her bare back and starts to kiss her. She smiles in her sleep and let him continue. He bites her.

"Aaah!". She shouts in pain which soon turns into a moan... "Laksh!".

Laksh started to give her a love bite. "You awake now! It's time for your college!". Ragini hold her the pillow tight and refuses. "No Laksh. I don't want to go anywhere!". She cuddles with the pillow and yawns.

Laksh stood up and went to the washroom. He turns on the water tap and the water starts to rinse from the shower.

Ragini heard the water drops... she looked at the washroom and the door was widely open. She saw his bare body... then she fumes the water was touching him... she stood up and walks in. "Laksh!". She back hugs him and both took a shower together.

Laksh was in his suit waiting for her.

Ragini comes in a cute dress and Laksh was looking at her with widen eyes.

"Okay Laksh here I am!". She knows how to irks him and make him lose his mind. "Ragini wear something else! I don't want you to wear this dress!". He glares at her and asked her to change her clothes, but she refused. "No way!".

She was as stubborn as he was. "Ragini Go and change!". Ragini shook her head. "No, we are getting late. My lecture is going to start!". She told him to start car.

Laksh was hell angry on her behaviour. Since our marriage she has changed. She is showing me more and more her real face. I want my innocent girl not that hmm... I can't even blame her as I love her attitude too. Shit... I don't want to share her with anyone...

Ragini saw him. He was driving and his concentration was on roads. She leans on his shoulder and rested her hand on his thigh. "Laksh!". Laksh felt her hand how it was moving to his manhood. "Ragini I'm driving stop this behaviour!". Ragini pouts. She bites on his cheek and kisses him.

Laksh dropped her to the college. Her friends were already waiting for her. "Thank You Laksh. Would you like to meet my friends?".

Laksh looked at her. "I want a kiss on my lips!". Ragini holds his collars and pulls him close. A kiss. Laksh smiles and Ragini stood off the car.

Ragini hugs her friends and there he saw... a man hugging his wife tightly. What the fuck...! Ragini was hugging everyone. "Hey Karan!".

Laksh made a fist. "Karan!". He stood off the car and come behind of Ragini. "Baacha!".

Ragini turns with widen her eyes. "Laksh!". She saw his jealous face.

"Oh my cutie!". She pulls his cheeks. "What happen? Do you want to meet my friends now?". Laksh hold her back. "Ragini I have changed my mind!". Ragini got confused. "Means?". He pulls her hand and dragged her into the car. "You don't need to study! You will stay with me and I will hire a private Professor FEMALE for you!". Ragini looked at him. "Oh you are so cute when you get jealous!".

She looked at him. "Are we going to the company now?". Laksh nods. "Yes you will stay with me 24/7! That is enough!". Ragini nods. "Haan I knew it!". She hugs him and cuddles with him.

They have reached the company and Laksh hold her tight and protectively. "Baacha I want a kiss now!". They were in the lift and Ragini nods to him. She places her hands around his neck and starts to kiss him. "Laksh I want a gift!". Laksh looked at her. "I asked for a kiss and you are asking for a gift! What kind of gift?".

Ragini smiles. "I will tell you after your meeting! Btw you have 3 meetings today. And tonight we are going for a business dinner that too with someone called Mr. Chaudhary! He had called weeks ago, don't forget that!". She was walking ahead of him and he was following him with a stern look. "Wow, have you started to study my time table?".

Ragini stopped and frown. "What?! Have you forgot that I am your PA! I know everything! You should understand it by now!". She stamps with her feet's and enters his cabin slamming the door.

Laksh looked at his staff members, but everyone were aware of her changed mood swings. Laksh come into the cabin and saw her working on a file. "Laksh I need a black coffee!". She ordered him. Laksh smiles.

Laksh come back with cup and starts to drink of it in front of her face. "Laksh!". She stood up and took the cup from him. "Why are you doing this to me!". Ragini was hitting him. "Laksh I hate you!".

Laksh hold her hand. "You want to drink?". Ragini nods. He sat on his chair and made her sit on his lap. "Here drink it!". He places the cup and made her drink it. "I love you Laksh! But your meeting is going to start! Go! And take this file!". Laksh nods. He pinches her. "Laksh!". She hits him. "That is not a playground!". Laksh pouts. "No, but it is my booty". He kisses her and lefts with the file...

The meetings were important and at the same time boring.

Laksh come out with positive feelings. "Ragini my wifey where are you?". He was looking at the cabin. Just then she come out of nowhere.

"The dinner Laksh! Get ready!". She gave him his clothes and but he was stunned....

___
I will end this in 3 chapters

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
31.6K 1.5K 14
Title was before "bonds of love!" Story after The stabbed incident. through this story I want to show Laksh love for Ragini. The story will also show...
36.3K 1.2K 9
It is around the fake love. Ragini becomes the old one after Laksh saved her life.
47.9K 3.4K 31
SR track What if Laksh got kidnapped and blamed? His only support is Ragini, will this situation change his feelings for her? Will he see more than b...