Females x Male Reader vol. 2

By Veriase

Here you can find more refined and better stories than half of them in first book. Second book to torment rea... More

Readers can request stories here
201. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part I
202. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part I
203. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part II
204. First Request Special here.
206. Wednesday Addams x Male Reader
207. Yandere Fem Predator x Shy Male Reader
208. DBD - Male Reader
Yo-yo
Quick update.
Why SW 7 is good, SW 8 disaster and SW 9 poor attempt to close entire saga.
209. Zoe Baker - Male Reader (Madhouse)
210. Weiss Schnee x Male Reader (Unexpected Traitor)
211. RWBY x Male Reader - (That's a story)
212. Toga Himiko x Male Reader (Twisted Smile)
213. Obsessive Albedo x MR x Adult Perverted Shalltear (Game Over)
214. Requests Special 2.0? WHAT?!
215 . RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part III
216. Tsundere Merula Snyde x Shy Muggleborn MR x Possessive Ismelda Murk
217. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader
218. Malina x Male Reader x Zdrada
219. Yandere Fem Black Mask x Ex BF Male Reader
220. Another Requests special
221. Othercide Mother x Male Reader
222. Othercide Mother x Male Reader - Part II
223. Yandere Mileena x Lucky Male Reader
This chapter was h̵̏͆̈́̈͘͠͠a̴̎̈̍̈̓̕c̸̐̂͗̚͝k̶̏͑͂̒̕ȅ̶̔̋͐̌͝͝d̷̉̊̏͐͆̑ by Netrunner
Why Cyberpunk 2077 is one of best games in this f-year. (In my opinion)
224. Female V x Male Reader (Cyberpunk 2077) P-I
225. Erza Scarlet x Male Reader (Very Scarlet Christmas)
226. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader - Part 2
227. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part IV
228. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part V
229. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VI
230. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VII
Next updates - Catch up!
231. Feng Min x MR x ex Yui Kimura (Dead by Daylight)
232. Akame/Kurome x Male Reader (True Freedom)
233. Aranna Starseeker x Human MR (Warcraft)
234. Rogue x Male Reader (Worth to try)
Joke note
Last note just got patched by devs, don't worry. - 2077 patches later.
235. RWBY x MR (Grimm Lake) - Introduction
236. The Plague x MR (Dead by Daylight)
237. Yandere DxD x Secret Elder Lycan Teacher MR
238. Rita Wheeler/Mox Bouncer x MR (It started with a Bat) Cyberpunk2077
239. Malina x MR x Zdrada (Helltaker) P-2
240. Yandere Kali Belladonna x Bartender faunus MR
241. Donna Beneviento x MR (Resident Evil Village)
242. Alcina Dimitrescu x MR (Resident Evil Village)
243. Yandere K/DA x Manager MR (League of Legends)
Update on stories status
244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD
245. Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader (Snowy Christmas) - Special Long Chapter!

205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II

12.3K 114 36
By Veriase

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    Rias Gremory looked at Koneko with a very unpleasant face, and little neko female searched for safety around (Y/N) who sat on couch in ORC with Akeno on his lap hugging him innocently to her big chest making young man face completely red, but girl doesn't minded it at all.

Rias: I can't believe she would demand from you something like this! It's... Sin! Almost at least. I hope she will never try to... Deprave you in more personal way.

Akeno: Ara, ara. Everyone was scared listening to your story mister (Y/N). No one want to lose someone like you. It would be great lost for God followers, and simply all of us...

    She smiled very brightly at him and (Y/N) could just sleep in her arms and head on her gorgeous woman parts. He knew that Akeno was very smart and observant woman... This fact was scaring him everytime when she decided to show him her affection, because he doesn't want for her to think that he is pervert or someone else... Like with Rias... Akeno got goddess body from our precious God.

(Y/N): I'm very happy that you really care for me this much... Thank you all.

    Young man smiled at them, making every girl inside this room admire how cute, and honorable (Y/N) was. He has beautiful heart, and not tainted mind by anyone. Then he felt something very soft on his cheek, and after these tears falling to his face.

    Quickly his eyes wandered to Akeno that kissed his cheek, and then some tears fall from her eyes, yet she had a big smile on her face. (Y/N) wanted to ask why she was crying, but his mouth was shut with him not being able to say anything.

Akeno: I can't even imagine my life without someone as sweet like you here! I'm soo happy.

    (Y/N) looked around the room for any help starting to lose control over his own feelings and don't wanted for a girl on his lap to feel his growing problem when her breasts again touched his face for some seconds.

    Rias looked at her best friend with little jealousy and sighed remembering that Akeno for sure will not steal her own piece from... From me? She bit her lip with her mind again full of her dumb engagement with Phenex. I can't ask him to help me... He doesn't deserve to get hurt because of my own problems.

    Koneko folded her arms, and when she turned around licked her lips knowing that no one from her friends could see it. I hope my time to taste him will come very fast... This heat inside my body isn't holy thing, but maybe it's sign from HIM that (Y/N) is destinated for me too?

    Asia Argento narrowed her eyes at Akeno and slowly approached more tall and developed woman than herself. What this bimbo thinks she is?! It's me who will corrupt him in most depraved ways! It's me who will steal his first kiss, and slowly take care of each, every part of his body.

    Finally last person present in ORC room come to rescue their male friend who had tomato red face, and tried somehow to escape from Akeno strong hug. Yumi Kiba quickly approached young man and with a strong hit on top of the woman head that was sitting on his lap managed to finally disconnect two of them from this weird position.

    Akeno slowly stood up massaging her head, and looking around trying to understand why someone hit her. Yumi then helped (Y/N) stand up and covered him with her arm looking around entire room as his saint protector.

Yumi: Akeno get a grip! Buchou are you still with us or in your manga-anime world? Koneko stop drooling, you make mess on the ground! Ugh... Asia can you... Not masturbate in front of us?!

    Each female respectfully turned her eyes towards a very angry member of ORC, and another piece under Rias. (Y/N) was impressed how one of most hot students handle this situation without any problem. Miss Kiba is really strongest female, yet she could let me go from that...Ah hard grip.

Asia: Why everyone need to destroy my fun?!

    She angrily shouted looking up with her hands trying to punch any object nearby. Koneko took out her handkerchief and slowly got down on her knees trying to clear her droll from the ground. Rias blushed lightly imagining (Y/N) as one of the main protagonists of her favorite romance.

    Yumi rolled her eyes at Asia not being affected by her actions. Good, that Issabela is somewhere else or...

Issabela: I'm sorry for being late Buchou! I just needed to teach some of these-

    Her eyes widened seeing Asia with her panties down and showing her private place without any sort of shame while other's been occupied with different things. The brown haired female saw (Y/N) in quite a suggestive position with Yumi Kiba holding her arms around him...

(Y/N): I... I can explain everything Issabela!

*****

    Ten minutes later everyone calmed down their emotions, but still each member of ORC was embarrassed what happened between Issabela, Asia, (Y/N) and finally Yumi. Let say that Rias needed to use her holy powers, and with aid from Akeno they managed to stop any potential fight between them.

    (Y/N) was now on his knees holding little hand of Yumi who was blushing from his actions. Issabela sat on the couch with narrowed eyes at Asia that only smiled at her and even showed her middle finger to make another young woman even more angry.

     Akeno smiled at the scene touched how sweet it looked while Rias was more... Jealous, wanting (Y/N) to be her's, but sadly she knew that with her engagement it was only pointless wish. Koneko in meantime sighed being little sad that today she doesn't have any chance to show her true feelings towards young man. She was quite scared of this, and doesn't want to lose his friendship.

(Y/N): Thank you my lady! You saved your poor servant, what I can do to repay? Your wish is my command.

    Yumi face get even more red, and slowly she leaned to his ear whispering something that made him very... Very uncomfortable. She giggled seeing how almost each of females in this room tried to catch what Yumi said to him.

(Y/N): Uh... It's... It's surprising to hear, something like this from your sweet holy lips my lady, but... I owe you my life, and ugh... Purity.

    She just nodded, and looked away noticing that no one saw how she bit his ear for just one second after young woman said what she wants from him. (Y/N) on other hand was little embarrassed, even in presence of Angels saying that he is still... Fresh, and while in conversations with other boys they would laugh at him hearing him stating this, these girls seemed to even more respect him, well maybe not Asia.

    When blonde haired woman heard this she promised to take his purity making each female in ORC her personal enemy. Mostly Issabela was always trying to avoid her not wanting to be corrupted by someone like her.

Rias: Yumi? Can I ask what you requested from my piece?

Yumi: Well, you can ask, but... I will not answer this question Buchou.

    Scarlet haired angel eyes twitched hearing this, and Akeno smiled placing her hand on other woman arm trying to calm down her emotions. Even Angels sometimes can do something very bad... I hope Rias will never try to do anything too harsh.

Rias: No? What do you mean-

    In this moment everyone heard loud crashing noise, and weird golden symbol on ORC floor. Gremory heiress eyes widened in clear fear, and she quickly hide behind her queen. Akeno sighed, but give her best friend some comfort.

    Everyone else looked at this teleportation spell with almost everyone knowing who will visit them... Only (Y/N) and Issabela looked at this with stars in their eyes still being fascinated with this new part of world for them.

    Then in front of Rias and Akeno stood two persons. One was tall woman with short blonde hair in white, not too long dress that showed her perfect legs for everyone, but she also had two big orbs on her chest, and (Y/N) thought that her dress almost can't hold them... Young woman looked shyly around, but her eyes quickly drop to her feet in high heels.

    Other person was almost half shorter, but also blonde haired. She had her hair made in two pigtails, and while the young girl looked very cute to (Y/N), she had superior look on her face with a bad smile.

Ravel: Well hello everyone! Finally, we managed to visit our future... Part of family, hmm my big sis?

    The older woman nodded with her head slowly, but (Y/N) saw how embarrassed and unsure she was while younger one was complete opposite right now. Rias queen narrowed her eyes at the younger girl and slowly approached her.

Akeno: It's always pleasure to see members of other royal Angel family, but... What are you doing here Ravel, and Risia?

Ravel: You dare to talk with me. You fallen?

    Akeno backed away touched by little girl words, and in this moment Rias managed to calm down her own emotions and quickly walked towards them.

Rias: How dare you use this word towards my own queen Phenex? It's not her fault!

    Ravel Phenex only smiled at Gremory heiress, but doesn't said anything while her older sister nervously massaged her arm with hand being soo close to her future wife. (Y/N) hearing their names needed to ask something, not understanding this situation.

(Y/N): How is it possible that Rias is engaged to another female? I thought that this Phenex person was a male angel...

    Ravel turned her eyes towards the male piece of Rias peerage with clearly bored expression.

Ravel: I see that my future sister in law doesn't teach her own pieces everything... Marriages between Angels are something beyond your imagination little boy...

    Hearing this (Y/N) slowly approached younger girl. Ravel looked at him still bored knowing that this Rias piece can't do anything to her.

(Y/N): You are younger than me! While I respect each human or Angel it doesn't matter if she is from royal family or not.

Ravel: In your eyes I'm younger in physic way, but I'm more experienced in other things... Anyway, someone like you doesn't think that my tight parts aren't better?

    (Y/N) blushed making younger Phenex smile seeing that she is winning against him, and wanted to even more embarrass him gaining from this immersive amounts of pleasure. Asia narrowed her eyes at another blonde.

Risia: Sister... Please, we are not here for this...

    Raven sighed, but nodded looking towards Rias leaving completely (Y/N) who felt even more anger towards her.

Ravel: That's true, I'm not here to deal with your little dogs Gremory. Will you finally show any respect towards our traditions, and take my older sister hand? It's sin for her to wait this long... Little angels don't come from nothing, remember this Gremory.

Rias: I'm not some breeding stock Phenex, and I care deeply about our traditions, that's why I don't tried to broke this engagement in most sinful way.

Ravel: Hah! Even you know that's not true, you know that your older sister wife would not let you try anything like this... And with who? You fallen dirty queen? Maybe this little boy, who probably doesn't know how to use his sword?

    Everyone eyes widened when (Y/N) quickly caught Ravel Phenex by her shirt and managed to lift her up. Ravel surprised just looked at him without any words escaping her mouth.

(Y/N): Maybe I don't know anything about Angels traditions, maybe I'm little not experienced boy who doesn't have his first time with a woman, but... I would never call another person like you did towards Akeno or Rias... I would never insult anyone, and will never try to show how I'm better than anyone in sex. It's personal, and only one person is dirty here... It's you little girl. Go back home, and have fun calming down.

    He let go of her, and turned around walking towards Akeno with little smile on her face. Young man saw some tears on her face, and hugged his friend knowing that she need comfort. Maybe I don't know why she called you fallen, but I will protect you.

Risia: Rias my beloved, we just...

Ravel: No! That... That trash just called war with one of most royal Angel family! It's end of this cat and mouse game Gremory! Rating game.

Rias: Very well... Rating game then.

Ravel: You think it will be only about engagement?! No! It's boring, and we will spicy things... IF Phenex family will win, then you will finally marry my older sister but also... It's always boring for anyone to lose soo your boy toy can demand something from us...

    Rias was taken back with this, and looked towards (Y/N) who wasn't sure about all of this. He doesn't even know what Rating game is... Ravel what you try to gain with these weird requests?

(Y/N): I... If your family will win then both of you will treat Rias and her friends good, without insulting or trying to harm them in any way.

Ravel: Great... I don't believe that Gremory will win, but if yes, then this engagement between Rias and Risia will be canceled, and for us to not be losing... I want you to be my personal servant each Sunday.

    Young man shrugged not caring about looks from Akeno or Rias that clearly wanted for him to decline this request. Ravel smiled at them, and nodded with satisfaction.

Ravel: Perfect. I will contact with miss Grayfia, and we will prepare everything for out game... You have one month Gremory, but it doesn't matter. My older sister will win, better prepare yourself little boy for our first Sunday.

    After this two Phenex family members disappeared from ORC room leaving everyone on their spots. Each member tried to calm down his emotions, and understand what just happened in this room. Only (Y/N) looked normal, and not caring about anything.

    Slowly young man walked towards Koneko and slowly started massaging her head making neko girl purr with a big smile on face. Gremory heiress was first to recover from this encounter with other Angel family.

Rias: (Y/N)! What you did? Why you agreed with her request?

(Y/N): Hmmm? I just wanted to help you get away from this unfair engagement Buchou, no one should be forced in marriage... I don't understand why you are acting like this... Being servant isn't something bad? I mean, yeah I will probably work for hours cleaning, washing and everything else servant is doing, but it isn't that bad.

Akeno: (Y/N)... Being servant is something else in this world... Ravel will be your personal mistress in this day, and you will need to obey her every request.

(Y/N): And?

Asia: No! She will not touch my hot stuff! He is mine!

    The blonde haired girl almost started crying, while other females just looked at young man who finally blushed understanding why Ravel was happy with him accepting this without any questions. She just tricked me...

(Y/N): Eh, this doesn't really matter Rias... It will be only Sundays, and I will do this to help you.

    Rias slowly approached young man and kissed him on cheek without any words, other females in room scowled at their Buchou.

Akeno: We have only one month to get ready for rating game, and (Y/N) will need training...

Rias: I... I know who can help us, but I'm not sure...

(Y/N): Rias, we need to win and free you from all of this.

Rias: Uh, it's Sona sister... Archangel Serafall Sitri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.3K 35
(Male Bullied, Betrayed, Cheated, Neglected Red Hood Reader x Crossover Harem)
487K 5.8K 53
Poorly written collection of Ruby x M!Reader one-shots.
11.7K 140 12
here you guys go, the sequel to my rwby x male reader volume 1,2 and 3 stories. hope you guys enjoy. Y/n and his team is back and stronger than ever.