The White Exorcist (a Blue Ex...

By sanity_lost

***a Rin x OC story*** [[sexual content in later chapters just warning you]] Ares "Air" Yagami is the daughte... More

•Disclaimer• (please read FIRST)
White Exorcist
Ch. 1: Our Beginning
Ch. 2: Prior to True Cross
Ch. 3: True Cross! -_-
Ch. 4: The First Goodbye
Ch. 5: Numb
Ch. 6: "Air Improvement" ;)
Ch. 7: And Then There Was Him
Ch. 8: Decisions
Ch. 9: A Woman's Scorn
Ch. 10: Asami's Safe
Ch. 11: Family
Ch. 12: A Cloaked Spy
Ch. 13: A Rather Interesting Dinner
Ch. 14: Shura's Training Camp!
Ch. 15: Surprise Visit
Ch. 16: Not Quite A Confession
Ch 17: Dreamer Is My Future Nightmare
Ch. 18: Say Yes To The Dress - Demon Bitch Edition
Ch.19: Abstinence
Ch. 20: Part 1 of 2 - The Golden Pocket Watch
Ch. 20: Part 2 of 2 - How Air Discovered Her Flames
Ch. 21: Just Another Day
Ch. 22: Their First And Last Date
Ch. 23: The One Who Cheated Death
Ch. 25: BuStED
Ch. 26: And We're Off, Yes We're Off!
Ch. 27: The Peeping Toms
Ch. 28: The B Word...
Ch. 29: The Black Dragon
Ch. 30: Her Butler, Seductive
Ch. 31: The Morning After
Ch. 32: Excalibur Ivan
Ch. 33: From Red To White
Ch. 33 Pt. 2: No Love
Ch. 34: Dreamer's Persistence
Ch. 35: Haruki's First Smile
Ch. 36: The Smitten Literati
Ch. 37: Slipping Poison Into His Ears
Ch. 37.5: Indirect Kiss
Ch. 38: If Not You Then Who?
Ch. 39: Not a Thorn in Sight
Ch. 40: Bitter, Broken Us
Ch. 41: For That I Am Thankful
Ch. 42: It's Called a Hug
Ch. 43: Target
Ch. 44: The Illusion
Hello White Exorcist fans. If you're there.
The White Exorcist: The Intended Ending

Ch. 24: Three Words

10.3K 303 458
By sanity_lost

I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Rin's head laying on the bed, his shoulders shook as he sobbed his eyes out. I smiled, my eyes watering as I weakly reached over to touch his head.

"Why're you crying, Okumura?" I said, my voice hoarse.

Rin's head instantly shot up, his eyes- teary and red- went wide in shock. "Air!" He breathed. "Oh my God, Air. Oh my God..." His voice cracked.

"Lucifer doesn't play around, Rin." I said with a faint laugh. "I feel like I'm about to break into pieces."

But I couldn't fake this. I couldn't pretend like this was a joke and I couldn't pretend that I didn't miss the shit out of Rin. Because I did. Tears ran down my face. "Rin." I choked, straining to lift up my arms. "Please hold me?" I never thought a person could sound so pathetic until now but I didn't care. I wanted Rin's warmth so badly.

Tears rolling down his cheeks, Rin instantly came and hugged me tightly to his body. "I hate you..." He said crying as he buried his face in my hair. "I hate you so much. You promised me you would never..." He trailed off into a sob.

"I'm so sorry Rin." I cried, shaking like a leaf in his arms. My trembling hand stroked his navy blue hair. "I'll never do it again. Ever. I'm happy that I get to feel you again. I'm so happy..." My voice shook just as much as my body was.

The thing is... any time either of us cried, it was one or the other. I've cried a lot, and Rin has always been there to comfort me. Rin cried the first time I met him at Shiro's funeral, and I comforted him then. But until now, we've never cried at the same time. Right now we're both wailing, sobbing, hyperventilating, shaking... but that's what we're both here for. We're comforting each other.

But I've only seen Rin cry once. He was always been the one who never cried while I was the one who always cried. But seeing him throw his composure out the window like this and actually crying this hard... it made me realize how much he's suffered. And how much I screwed up.

"I'm happy you're alive." He whispered.

"I'm happy I'm alive too."

Suzuki walked in and smiled at us. "Looks like you're finally awake. Had me worried. Rin, could you please put Air down?"

Rin squeezed me harder. "Don't wanna." He murmured.

Suzuki gave light laugh. "I understand, but the thing is that Air is probably in a hell of a lot of pain."

Rin looked down at me and I gave a small nod. "Why didn't you say anything if I was hurting you?" He asked, setting me down and crawling off the bed.

I shrugged. "I... don't know..."

"I ran tests." Suzuki said. "My healing magic wouldnt work, medical treatment wouldn't work, and its gonna take you a lot longer than usual for your healing ability to actually start healing you. Taking into consideration that you took on Lucifer all on your own, you're gonna be immobile for a while. So Rin, you're gonna need to treat her delicately like an expensive and highly breakable vase."

It was true. When Rin came up and hugged me my entire body started to sting and ache painfully, I just wanted to ignore it.

Suddenly Haru came rushing through the door.

"Only one person in here at a time, Haru." Suzuki said. "I was just about to leave to give Air a little privacy."

"It's okay, Haruki, I'll let you two talk." Rin said and left the room with Suzuki.

Once they closed the door Haru walked over to my bed angrily.

"If you weren't paralyzed right now, I would slap the shit out of you." He growled, balling his fists. "I thought I fucking told you! I told you dying for others is stupid! There's nothing heroic about that! You're such a... you're such a... dumbass!"

"I know." I said. "I know. You live for your friends, not die for them. I understand now."

"Well I hope you do." Haru scolded. "I can't even begin to describe how... how... infuriated I am with you! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Why are you here?"

"Eh?"

"Why are you here?" I asked again. "I thought you hadn't forgiven me for..."

Haru sighed. "Rae-nii told me something after I hadn't talked to you for a while." He said. "He asked me if I remembered the time I got an F on an English project two years ago, and how mad Mom and Dad were. I did remember that time. Then he asked me 'What if Mom and Dad were still mad about that today? Even though you get straight A's now? Do you think they have a right to be mad about that now even though your grades are better?' And I understood what he was trying to say. No one has a right to be mad at something that a person did in the past since that person is presently a better person. And once my mom told me that you were in a coma... i started to regret everything I had said. I didnt want you to die thinking I was still mad at you. Vivian said she would forgive you... so I think I should at least give you a chance. "

I smiled. "I met her again." I said. "Before I woke up she told me tell you that she loves you."

Haru stiffened and shoved his hands in his pocket and headed to the door. "Why do I believe that?" He murmured to himself as he left.

Rin came back in the room and sat on my bed, toying with my hair.

"Pippa gave me a choice." I said vaguely.

"Pippa? Your mom?"

I nodded. "She let me choose if I wanted to live or die. I saw what I was leaving behind, and I saw what I would be leaving behind if I chose to die. I didnt want to make anyone suffer. I just honestly wanted to help. But I realized that I can't do everything alone. I can't only allow myself to hold all the burden, I have to learn how to work with others. I have to have someone by my side so we can get through it together and..." I gulped.

Come on, Air. Say it.

"I'm really sorry for worrying you, Rin. I dont ever want you to feel like that again, and I dont ever want to see you like that again. Because I..."

You can do this, Air.

"I... I want to stay by your side and..."

Do it.

"And... and I r-really... I... I really...care... about you and..."

Say it, Air.

"Yeah?" Rin said. A faint blush appearing on his face as he watch me closely. "G-Go on..." he urged.

"A-And..." I stammered.

You told them you would do it, so do it!

"And... I..."

Say it!

"I-I..."

Stop second guessing yourself! Out with it!

"I..."

Dont deny yourself any longer, Air. This is the main reason you came back in the first place!

"I... I'll tell you... later." I finally murmured.

"Oh..." He looked deflated. As if he were expecting something that never came.

Very disappointing, Air. Very disappointing.

If I had the energy to punch myself in the face then I probably would have.

I'm doing it again. I'm denying myself. I've gotta stop doing that.

"Okay, if that's all..." He said, standing up and giving me smile that I knew was fake. "I think I'll go. I'm coming by tomorrow okay?"

I hurt him. I thought. I seriously hurt him. He thinks I dont like him now. He thinks that I won't ever come around. He thinks that he's not worth the oxygen for three measly little words. He thinks I'm not reciprocating.

Rin ambled towards the door.

He's leaving. He'll come back but what good does it do for me to stall? I'll just feel guilty the entire night.

He reached his hand out to wrap his fingers around the knob. My heart was beating out of my chest. He slowly turned the door knob, pulling open the door as he took... one... step... out...

"I love you!" I blurted.

Rin snapped his head towards me, standing there red-faced in a state of shock. "What..."

"Listen here and listen good!" I said, my voice raising. "Because I won't say it again! Rin... I... I love you. I love you okay? I seriously mean it. I've loved you for a while... I just thought I was hallucinating the entire time. I wasn't accepting it, I tried to push it away. I tried telling myself that I didnt know what love is, and that I certainly didnt know now. I told myself that its impossible for me to truly love in that type of way. But then... you... you come along... and now that all this has happened I want to accept—"

Rin came over to my bed side and bent over, making his face come closer to mine. He leaned closer and closer until our lips were only but a millimeter away from each other.

And I'll never forget what he did next. Never in a million years. He looked me straight in the eyes, with his beautiful blue round orbs, and said in a smooth and clear voice: "I love you, too." And moved his lips forward to kiss me.

Our lips moved and molded together, he rested his hand on my shoulder trying to restrain himself from grabbing it so he wouldn't hurt me. He deepened the kiss, breathing harshly through his nose.

This kiss was different from the others we've shared. It had passion, affection... love. It had love.

This feels like its our first kiss. Our first real kiss. The first kiss we shared as... lovers. The first kiss that actually mattered, that actually meant something.

Rin released his lips from mine, panting lightly. He gently took my hand and pressed it to his chest.

I could feel it. I could feel his humongous heart beat pounding through his chest like the vibration of a drum.

"This is what you do to me, Air..." He said accusingly. I looked up at his blushing face. He bit the inside of his cheek and tried looking in a different direction. "I know its a little late for this but..." He murmured, scratching the back of his head. "W-Will you... be my... g-girlfriend... and stuff...?"

I smiled and took his large hand and pressed it to my chest so he could feel my own pounding heart beat and nodded.

Rin is my boyfriend.

Later that day Suzuki let me go back to my dorm but Rin had to carry me there the entire way since I can't move my limbs without pain shooting through my bones. I can't even wiggle my toes.

Rin gently set me down on my bed and layed down next to me. He propped his head up on his hand, watching me.

"Why was it so cold out?" I asked, closing my eyes. "It felt nice."

"Its November now." He said.

"Really? Damn. I was out for a while huh?"

"Yeah," He sighed. "Suzuki said your body's gonna feel like this for at least two more days. After that, you should be able to stand and walk and stuff."

"Great!" I said. "Looks like Lucifer only did three days worth of damage."

"You didnt hear me." Rin said dully. "She said you'd be able to move in two days, she never said the pain would stop."

I sighed. "Great. So what, are we in our second term of school then?"

"Yeah, you missed most of it. Almost three months."

"God what a pain," I groaned. "I guess I'll go tomorrow then."

"What?!" Rin gave me an incredulous look. "You can't even move!"

"Did Suzuki say I couldn't go back to school?"

"A-Actually..." he said. "She said if you wanted to go that bad, I could just use the wheel chair that she put in our kitchen and take you to school. And Yukio said that your teachers are aware of your situation and that they can have a student from each class write for you and stuff. But Air—"

"Then I'll go tomorrow. I've missed way too much school."

Rin rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever. If I were you i'd love to take the chance to miss school."

------------NEXT DAY-------------

The next morning was complete hell.

Nay-Lee had to dress me, shower me, brush my teeth, do my hair, carry me down the stairs, I cant even feed myself! Rin had spoon me my breakfast and wheel me to school.

He also had to wheel me before my classes started and ended so then there wouldn't be a crowd.

"Air-san, you're so kawaii!" Shiemi said at lunch as she fed me. It looked to me like she was enjoying herself a bit too much. "You can't even feed yourself on your own! Its a nice change isn't it? Since you're always so independent."

"Yeah she's like a helpless, vulnerable, dependant little baby." Izumo jeered as she propped up her chin, smirking at me. "Very kawaii indeed."

"I would've slapped you by now if I could move, Izumo."

**OZ'S (AKA ASMETH) POV**

Suddenly it all came to me in one big explosion. Ares Yagami. Alexander Follester. Lucifer. Pippa Yagami. Asami, Rita. Rin and Yukio Okumura. Haru, Miki, Rae, Bernard, Suzuki, Nay-Lee, Izumo, Shiemi, Bon... everyone! All of these people and more! Something just... clicked. And all of a sudden I have these memories and its so hard not to believe them.

"Master Oscar!" I shouted, bursting through the door of his study.

"What is it now, Ozzy." He murmured. "Shouldn't you and Machiko be on floor scrubbing duty?"

"We're going to have visitors!"

"Is that so?" Master said removing his glasses.

"Yes!" I said nodding. "You know them, Master! Alexander and Ares! My brother and sister!"

"Explain." He said.

I explained everything to him. From the moment the image of my mother speaking with Air popped into my brain. It's like I was there when Air went through her near-death experience. Its hard to explain but now I know... everything. So many things have been explained to me in such a short period of time.

"Ah, so the triplets shall meet..." He said. "Alright. I'll have the other maids make preparations right away. Are they bringing anyone with them? I need to know how many rooms to prepare."

"Oh, yes indeedy! Not Alexander, but Ares certainly. She's bringing... ah..." I thought for a moment and counted on my fingers. "Um, let's see here... she's bringing... herself, Nay-Lee, Yukio, Rin, Manu, Kuro, Rae, Miki, Haru, Shiemi, Izumo, Bon, Konekomaru, Shura, Shima... plus Alexander... that's sixteen people! Well... Kuro and Manu aren't technically people. So that's fourteen."

Master shrugged. "There's more than enough room here. Do you know when?"

"Um... the 26th sir."

Master nodded and smiled. "Very well. That seems like enough time. Okay, get back to work Asmeth. I'll handle this."

I nodded and happily skipped out the door.

"What did he say?!" Machiko asked me as soon as I shut the door to Master's study.

"He said yes, Koko!"

Machiko's wings bristled, hopping on one foot to the other, her short green hair bouncing. "Machi Machi!" She hissed excitedly, her fangs stuck out as she bit her lip to keep from yelling. "Going to meet so many new people, Machi Machi!"

"This means I can go with you to Japan!" I said joyfully.

"Machi Machi?" Machiko asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You and Bo enrolled to Umbra Gale right? And you know how you were all sad that you were leaving me behind? Well True Cross and Umbra Gale are within walking distance, I'm going to have to enroll in True Cross anyway because Onee-chan goes there! So you can come visit us any time!"

Machiko started jumping up and down. "Yes! This will be fun! This will be very fun! Machi Machi!"

"By the way where is Bo?" I asked.

"Babushka is yelling at her for cursing in the church."

I shook my head. "Everything that comes out of Bo's mouth is a swear. She really needs to stop having such a sailor mouth."

Machiko nodded.

"Oh yeah and isn't Chris enrolling to Umbra Gale as well?"

Machiko shook her head. "Chris is enrolling into True Cross."

I shook my head. "That doesnt seem right... no! Bo is the one enrolling to True Cross, Chris is going to Umbra Gale."

"Oh!" Machiko bopped herself on the head. "My mistake-Machi!"

"By the way where is Chris?" I asked.

"She's also getting scolded by one of the sisters." Machiko said. "She was doing her makeup in the church."

I shook my head. They better pull it together once my siblings come.

**SASHA'S POV**

I removed my glasses and a ran my hand through my black curly hair and sighed. Finally having finished explaining this whole Ares and Asmeth situation to Rita and waited for her response.

"Well its about time this happened." She said. "I'm glad you'll finally get to meet your brothers and sisters. Now you'll have a better chance at becoming an exorcist."

I shrugged. The home phone started ringing and Rita went to go get it.

"Hello?" She said, speaking in Russian. A second later she poked her head through the door to look at me with her eyebrows raised. "What's your name hun? Anastasia? Is Sasha home you say? Um..." Rita stared at me and waited for an answer.

I shook my head furiously. 'No!' I mouthed, shaking my hands.

"Sorry hun, he's at the convenience store getting himself some laxa-"

I snatched the phone away from her angrily, and she covered her mouth to keep from laughing. Giving her a glare I lifted the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Sasha!" She squealed.

I rolled my eyes. "Anastasia, I hate to be ill-mannered, but could you please refrain from calling me that. I don't feel as if we know each other well enough for you to start calling me by my nickname." I lied. Knowing me well had nothing to do with it, I just said that to be rude. Girls are so persistent these days it's almost piteous. Almost, though, if I were capable of feeling such a way... which I never do. Unregretfully.

"Uh-um... yeah! Sorry... Alexander..."

"How did you get my home phone number?" I asked.

"Oh! Um..." She hesitated. "Well... I kind of... watched you fill out your sign up sheet for Boys' Choir class... and ah... took a peek at your contact information."

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. Like I said, persistent. So pesteringly, distastefully persistent. "You know what," I said. "I'll overlook it this time, since it's been happening so often lately."

Anastasia laughed.

It wasn't a joke.

"So anyways," She said. "Uh well, we're working on that project together and all... and I mean my parents aren't home right now so maybe we can work on that and..." Anastasia gave a flirtatious giggle that made my right eyelid have tourettes. "Well... check you're email and you'll see. Stay on the line."

She got my email too?

"I just know I'm going to regret this." I murmured to myself as I went to get my laptop, using my shoulder to hold the phone to my ear.

"What was that?" Anastasia said.

"Nothing, just talking to myself." I replied.

"Did you get the email yet?"

"Hold on," I said as I turned it on and sifted through my email until I saw a message from Anastasia. I opened it.

And low and behold, attached to it was a photo of Anastasia posing in her birthday suit with the caption saying: "You can also work on a little something else if you'd like;)"

"So what do you think?" Anastasia asked sweetly. I slammed my laptop shut, gagging.

"What do I think?" I said shakily. "I think you're lacking a little something called self respect."

"What? I... thought you liked me?"

"All of I sudden I like you just because I compliment your exam score one time?"

"But—"

"I can see why the guys call you easy. Thanks, but no thanks Anastasia. I'd rather not catch what ever sexually transmitted disease you may have." With that I pressed a button and hung up, handing the phone to Rita.

"That ought to do it." I said leaning back on the couch.

"Don't you think you could've been nicer?" Rita asked.

"People have been far too nice with her already. She needed a reality check." I said putting my glasses back on. "And you know, I've had girls send me photos of their lingerie, of them in their lingerie, topless photos... the list goes on. But you know what? At least they all had the decency to keep some clothes on. This is probably the most lewd and desperate thing I've seen yet."

"You know any teenage guy in the world would love to be in your position right now?"

"They can have it!" I said. "I'm always respectful towards ladies like you raised me to, Rita. But it's hard to respect people who don't respect themselves, and then they mistake my politeness and respect for... for... I dont know, flirting!"

"That's no reason to be blatantly rude to those who are a little... forward. That girl thought you liked her!"

"Not my problem. Her mom isn't paying me."

"Yknow, Sasha, one of these days you're going to meet a girl that you're absolutely going to fall in love with and she'll be the only one to reject you like expired milk. You won't feel so royal then, will you?"

"Please," I scoffed. "That girl will be lucky if I do fall in love with her."

"Karma's a bitch, Sasha. Just saying."

"Is it too much to ask for a challenge once in a while? Maybe if a girl actually made me work and not just hand me her dignity and pride in a little pink box, she might be worth my time. Might."

"You're a horrible yet good spirit, Sasha. Fifteen years and I still haven't figured out his complex personality..." Rita trailed off, murmuring to herself.

I wonder what my sisters are like, I thought to myself. Hopefully they share my intellect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ((btw if you guys thought that the book was going to end here THEN YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I STILL HAVE A LOOOOOOT OF CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL THIS STORY OFFICIALLY ENDS))

Yeah I feel like the confession could've been better, but *shrugs* what can you do.

AND now Air has a brother and sister!

I really wanna make Alexander and Asmeth become romantically involved with some other characters but I dont really know who, If you have any early ships at the moment then please put them in the comments.

Here are my ideas:

Alexander x Shiemi OR Izumo OR Nay-Lee OR... idk

AND

Asmeth x Shima OR Bon OR Amaimon OR... idk... HELP

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPPY!!!! ... chapter.

~E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 0 9
(I don't own any character from Blue Exorcist or JJK, just mine.) Now, I have only ever seen ONE crossover between these two animes and I was disappo...
719 17 7
Egyn didn't ever think he would become a father, but he wouldn't change or regret his choice ever. When Rin and Yukio were born, The Demon King of Wa...
1.8K 47 2
[Post-anime first season] The Blue Night events had an effect in the lifes of basically everyone, and so you joined the Exorcist student program. H...
1.4K 77 15
Note-* I can never remember how old everyone is. So all characters have been aged up. Except for Shura who has been aged down a bit. " Warning Lemons...