dream catcher | jaemin

By wakeybaeky

❝how is this thing supposed to get rid of my nightmares?❞ na jaemin. ©wakeybaeky More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
x
the year 2100

13

5.2K 255 55
By wakeybaeky

i didn't think that jaemin was serious about the whole sleepover thing.

but as i was sitting in my bed, scrolling through instagram, waiting for the nurses to come in and hook a bunch of wires to me, there were a couple of soft knocks on the door.

i didn't expect to see jaemin and haechan when i swung the door open, but i certainly wasn't complaining. it was so much better than seeing one of the nurse's flashy smiles. i greeted them with a grin, and welcomed them in.

haechan was holding multiple pillows against his torso, while jaemin had a couple of blankets draped over his arm.

"what are you guys doing?" i asked with a laugh, shutting the door.

"having a sleepover," haechan responded with a hint of sass. "duh."

jaemin let out a laugh at that. "if you want to, of course. we got permission from the doctor and your mom."

i felt a warm feeling bubble up in my gut. i couldn't help but smile like a dork.

"yeah, of course i want to! thank you guys."

and just like that, i was in a much better mood than i previously had been in.

"it must suck to sleep here alone." jaemin said as he set the blankets down on the couch, and haechan did the same with the pillows.

i shrugged. "yeah, it does. but it could be worse, i guess. and hopefully they'll find out what the hell is wrong with me so i don't have nightmares anymore."

they both nodded, giving me sympathetic smiles.

"it'll be okay, y/n." haechan assured me, but it was kind of hard to take him seriously. i don't know why, but i hadn't noticed his unicorn pajama pants until now.

"what's so funny?" he asked, and i didn't realize that i had laughed out loud.

jaemin giggled too. "your pants..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 19.4K 65
❝I'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
1.1M 61.7K 83
"because water is the only thing that could tame his inferno." ΰΌ„ where two distraught prodigies find sense in each other. COMPLETED βœ“ BOOK TWO OUT NO...
69.8K 2.4K 20
π–¦Ή 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π–£π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—π—’π—Žπ–Όπ—„ π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖺 π—Œπ—†π–Ίπ—…π—… 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ— π–»π—Žπ— π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ, π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‡π—π—Žπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—’, π–Ώπ—‚π—‡π–½π—Œ π—ˆοΏ½...
581 12 16
NCT dream imagines