heats - vmon

By SEOKDREAM

where taehyung has his heat during work. a vmon fanfic More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
special chapter

57

14.5K 741 459
By SEOKDREAM

sorry bout all this angst but uh, i'm here again to rant bc i feel dead :D

a specific person in my family said i'm a pubescent teen (which i really am tbh) that has no consideration for his family and no life and that i spend all my time out with friends (but they don't let me hang out w/ friends?) that has no interest in family or life itself, and that it's all because my parents raised me wrong and they looked at me with so much hatred i feel so sad and i feel like taehyung in this chapter :(  when my lil bro yells at our parents they don't say anything but when i show attitude they point it out and lecture me and i'm rlly sensitive so i cry a lot and they always say that "a real man shouldn't cry over something so stupid" and they're like "don't overthink this, it's your fault so why are you crying?"

i want to just sleep tbh, thnx for coming into listen to my shitty life and enjoy this chapter xoxo i love u all

-

Taehyung had texted Namjoon to meet him at his favorite coffee shop the next morning, and Taehyung could be found wrapped in a bundle of warm jackets,
sipping a cup of hot caramel macchiato, his nose pink and his ears covered with fluffy white earmuffs as he sat in the far corner, happily enjoying his mug of a hot drink, excitedly awaiting to see his mate arrive.

He had a bad night sleeping, tossing and turning and realizing just how lonely he felt without Jooyeon or Namjoon's warm body against his. His lust for skinship had grown significantly living in Namjoon's apartment, where the family would show so much affection that Taehyung had darted to the coffee shop thirty minutes early from their planned time of meeting.

"Hey, baby. What's a pretty omega like you doing here? Alone?"

Taehyung recognized the voice of a strange flirter and turned around with a cold expression, already expecting to see some idiot boy trying to woo him into a date. And just as he expected, he saw the face of a young, immature but handsome alpha male leaning against his chair, grinning down at him.

"Fuck off." Taehyung snapped. "I'm waiting for my mate."

The male frowned. "Mate? But a young little omega like you...a mate already? Your scent is still fresh, untainted. You don't have a mate." He advanced closer to Taehyung, his hands sidling from his shoulder down to his chest and Taehyung gasped.

"Uhm, excuse you—oh!" Taehyung jerked when the boy cupped his breasts and his cheeks flared angrily. "You do not have to be so touchy—stop!" Taehyung stood, his chair kicking back with a squeal. But the cafe was relatively empty, and the only people beside Taehyung was a table of two stressed college students typing away at their laptops, headphone plugged in.

The alpha smirked. "Feisty. I do like your type. C'mon baby, let's go to my place." His hands wrapped around Taehyung's waist, his free hand smacking his cute, perky ass and Taehyung yelped, twisting out of his grip, and he was about to elbow the alpha in the crotch when a voice sounded from behind.

"Hey, Jumin—Jumin, what are you doing?!"

Taehyung jerked his gaze back, eyes widening when he saw Jiheun, (I don't remember if I put this in the story or not? but Jiheun is the kid that they finished a math project with and Jiheun has a crush on Taehyung since freshman year of high school. he doesn't know tae has a mate).

Jiheun stumbled over and pulled Taehyung away from the horny alpha behind him and Taehyung hugged himself, his face hot and his eyes glowering at the so-called Jumin who looked rather annoyed that Taehyung was stolen from his grip. Jiheun gasped, cheeks red. "Taehyung! I am so, so sorry! I didn't know that he would do that—so sorry..."

Taehyung hissed: "Yeah, well, maybe the idiot should apologize instead of you." He snapped, and Taehyung picked up his coffee and stomped out angrily, texting Namjoon to meet him at the nearby park instead.

Meanwhile, Jumin groaned irritably to the pink-faced Jiheun in the cafe.

"Dude, you just lost my fuck toy for the week." Jumin groaned, his dark brown eyes narrowing in annoyance. "Now who the hell am I supposed to get laid from?"

"Jumin, omegas aren't just toys to be meddled with." Jiheun said snappily. "Especially that one! That's Kim Taehyung. Remember? My crush? The one I've been telling you about since last year?" Jiheun quickly ordered himself a cup of coffee and Jumin rolled his eyes.

"You always did take after the cute ones." Jumin ordered himself a drink as well. "Y'know tho, the cute ones are always freaky~"

Jiheun pursed his lips. "Shut up." He muttered, waiting for his cup of his mocha frappe while Jumin had ordered an Americano. "Taehyung's not like that...I know he isn't."

Jumin snorted but shrugged anyways. "He is cute." He commented, staring at the omega who was teetering at the front of the cafe, his gaze hopeful. Jiheun wondered what the omega was looking for, and it seemed he evidently didn't find what he was looking for as he frowned and walked away out of view. "I bet he's into BDSM."

"Jumin!" Jiheun snapped, and Jumin burst out in fits of laughter as Jumin was clearly amused at how red Jiheun's cheeks had gotten.

-

"Taehyung."

Taehyung's pink cheeks reddened as he heard the husky, deep voice of his mate, still heavy with sleep, and Taehyung spun around to see Namjoon, glasses perched on his nose, wearing quite a laid back outfit of a thick coat that fell to his knees, a beige-colored baggy pair of pants, and his light brown hair was swept back, as if he had attempted to look good but failed miserably.

"J-Joon!" Taehyung squeaked, enveloping the alpha in a hug, missing his warm minty scent. But it wasn't even seconds later where Namjoon was pushing the omega away, clearing his throat. "Oh..." Taehyung pulled back, his hands awkwardly floating in front of his chest, unaware as to where to put them. He would've usually wrapped arms, held hands, maybe even piggybacked while Namjoon would smother him with kisses, but the alpha looked exhausted, like he didn't get a wink of sleep last night. Embarrassment stinging his cheeks, he tucked his hands in front of him quietly, sitting back down on the bench. Namjoon seated beside him, sighing, and Taehyung swallowed, feeling nervous.

"Uhm," Taehyung started, eyes flitting up at Namjoon back down to his knees, his scarf suddenly feeling tight. He breathed out slowly, biting his lip. "So...about what happened...yesterday..."

"I don't want to bring that up again." Namjoon said, his voice strained, and Taehyung looked up worriedly. He saw Namjoon's gaze rest hard on Taehyung's neck, wrapped in a giant warm scarf. He could tell Namjoon was thinking hard, but about what he didn't know. Namjoon had his hands calmly on his lap, but Taehyung noticed his eyes were blazing red, and in the midst of the burning scarlet was the hard, cold emotion of guilt, and fear. "What did you need to talk about?" He asked, his tone turning formal and curt.

Taehyung blinked sadly, his heart tearing a little unhappily. "W-what's with the formal speech?" Taehyung mumbled, disliking the speech instantly. It reminded him of the times Taehyung was simply nothing more than one of his workers, Namjoon's hostess, just a person he paid for working on Saturdays and Sundays night, and he felt...hurt. "We're mates...you don't have to be so...closed up."

Namjoon sighed loudly and Taehyung flinched, feeling small. "I'm not being closed up." retorted the alpha, obviously irritated, and Taehyung didn't know how to comfort him, panicking. "I'm just, confused. I don't know why you'd still love me after everything I've done."

"I know it wasn't your fault." He looked down. "It was a mistake. She hurt you really bad, Namjoon...I can understand what you've been through and...well, I can't bear the thought of you leavi—Joon? Joon!" Taehyung's fists curled up and he desperately tried to grab at Namjoon's arm, whining, wanting his alpha to give him the affection that he deserved, wanting all of his attention, but Namjoon pushed away again and this time he stood, walking away towards the black truck parked nearby.

"Wait—Namjoon, I don't care! I don't care if you killed me, I wouldn't care if y-you hurt me, I...-I love you so much, I'll never stop loving you." As he neared the truck, he realized the engine was on and he spotted a tiny figure waiting patiently in the backseat. Jooyeon. "O-oh, wait, did you give Jooyeon pancakes? Did he ask for me? Please, Joon, I-I love you." Taehyung fumbled after the alpha and his heart was breaking, tears rising in his eyes, his chest tight and panicked, "Namjoon, please say it back, say y-you love me, n-no—Namjoon, wait!"

But the alpha had gotten into his car, and had sped away, leaving Taehyung dripping tears from his eyes, his round eyes staring sadly after Namjoon's car like a puppy that was trashed by its owner. A long, drawled whine came from his throat, and the omega sunk to his knees, sniffling. He had earned a couple of worried and strange looks from people passing by, but he didn't care.

Because for some reason Taehyung had a strong feeling that Namjoon...Namjoon didn't love him anymore.

-

this is shittt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 13.9K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
1M 8.5K 46
Smut/Fluff/Angst
33.1K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut
583K 36.6K 81
mister kim has always been a bit wolfish -namjin