I Hate That I Love You

By Nealaboo

THIS STORY WAS CALLED (REJECTED BY MY SISTER'S BOYFRIEND... DID I MENTION HE'S MY MATE.) THE NEW TITLE IS (I... More

Chapter - One
Chapter - Two
Chapter - Three
Chapter - Four
Chapter - Five
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter - Eight
Chapter - Nine
Chapter - Ten
Chapter - Eleven
Chapter - Twelve
Chapter - Thirteen
Chapter - Fourteen
Chapter - Fifteen
Chapter - Sixteen
Author's Note
Chapter - Seventeen
Chapter - Nineteen
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26

Chapter - Eighteen

12.4K 209 18
By Nealaboo

WARNING THERE IS A DETAILED SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER! SO PLZ, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT, THEN JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS A RATED R BOOK SO IT WILL HAVE DETAILED SEX SCENES HERE AND THERE.

Dedicated to LoveDance4Life for loving my book!

Video on side! Related to the book and new title (I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU)!! I NEED A NEW COVER! ANYTAKERS?? =D

SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR TYPING ERRORS! WILL GO BACK AND FIX THEM LATER!

E

N

J

O

Y

!

Haylee’s POV

The entire time we were headed towards the boys Wyatt was talking to me. I didn’t know why but he insisted on asking me a series of questions. Maybe he was trying to get to know me. After all I have known him all our lives and we never really talked.

 He never tried to know my interest and he never even really tried to talk to me at all for that matter. He never really made me laugh or smile. They say the best way to see someone’s future is to look at their past.

Wyatt was a jerk to me in the past… but does that mean he will be a jerk to me in the future? Has he really changed for the better? I guess only time will tell. And Neal… I never expected this from him… to do what Wyatt did to me to another girl was bull shit.

He knew how that affected me and he did it to someone else anyway. We had talked about the day he found his mate… We would continue to be friends.

I would still be in his pack and we would be friends. And then He rejected his mate for me? But why? It just makes no since… unless his mate was a…

‘So can I ask you some questions about yourself?’ Wyatt asked though our mind link interrupting my thoughts.

‘Sure… I guess.’

‘What’s your favorite color?’

‘Um blue I guess.’ Why did he want to know my favorite color?

‘Okay whats your favorite place to eat at?’

‘Olive garden by far!’

‘Wow mine too!’ We both laughed through our mind link.

‘Okay what’s your all-time favorite movie?’ He questioned.

‘Ummm The Note Book. I love that movie! What’s yours?’

‘Mine is between Fast Five and Kill Bill… Haylee when this is all over with will you let me take you to this place where I go to think. Is that okay with you?’ I had to think about that for a minute.

Is it wrong of me to go somewhere alone with Wyatt even though I’m in a relationship with Neal? Maybe Neal doesn’t have to know about it? I mean after all Neal never told me about his mate.

‘Yeah, I’d like that.’

‘Thanks Haylee.’

‘For what?’

‘Thank you for being born I mean for being you. I know didn’t treat you right in the beginning but I can’t express to you how happy I am that the fates made you my mate. I’m so proud and happy I have a mate like you. If you would just give me a second chance I would be able to SHOW you how serious I am about having you in my life. I really do love you and I know you love me too. You can’t say you don’t.’

Shit he had me there. I did still love him even after everything he put me through. And I hate that I love him. Why couldn’t my heart move on like my body did?

‘Wyatt I would rather not get into all this right now. Isn’t talking to me enough right now?’

‘For now, I guess. I only hope one day I can prove to you that I have changed and you’ll give me that chance I think I should get. I really have changed. I promise… Since you been gone I just can’t seem to get right. I’ve missed you more then you’ll ever know Haylee. I felt like I lost it all without you being in my life.’

‘Wyatt… I understand what you saying and how you feel but…’ He interrupted me.

‘I seen you.’ He said as his wolf was running toward me, Dyami and Thomas. His wolf licked me on the face. I rubbed his head and smiled at him. Neal’s wolf was right behind Wyatt. Neal pushed Wyatt out the way and growled at him. I got pissed.

“You have no RIGHT to treat Wyatt like that. You are no better than he is so cut the bullshit. And stop being a fucking jerk!” I yelled at Neal.

Neal lowered his head and ears and rolled on his back exposing is belly in submission to me. I was so pissed at him it was hard for me to think straight. This wasn’t the first time I was mad at Neal.

(Flash Back)

One day we were getting ready for school and it was my second day back at school since Kenna took me away from Neal because of my heat. Any way we all had arrived at school together. Neal for some reason hurried in the school before me and the rest of us. Me, Kenna and Kendall walked at a study pace into the school.

“So are you excited for you second day?” Kenna asked.

“You mean me 3rd day?” I corrected her. We both laughed and continued to walk toward the school doors.

“Yeah, if you call that a first day, you really did even see the school that day.”

“I guess I didn’t.” I said giggling a little. We were in the school now and Kenna was helping me look for my locker yet again. When we turned the corner down the hall I instantly a wave of jealousy, pain, and anger rush through me at the same time.  

There was Neal standing in front of a very gorgeous brunette. He looked angry and she had her hand on his cheek. He made no motion to remove her hand from his face and that pissed me off even more. He looked up and saw that I had seen him and her. When the seen him stare at me she looked at me and narrowed her eyes at me and tried to move his face back toward her.

“Neal looks at me! We’re not done talking.” She said to him but he didn’t take his eyes off me. He obviously saw the pain on my face. At this point I was his girlfriend and he rushed in the school to flirt with another girl before I walked in?

I looked at Kenna and she looked at me. She looked extremely disappointed in Neal. She gave ma sympathetic look. I turned around and walked away from them.

That entire day Neal was trying to explain but I wasn’t trying to listen. He finally cornered me when we got back to the pack house after school. We were in the cowered kitchen and I was having a snack. Celery sticks and Nutella.

“Haylee you can’t ignore me all day.” He complained

“Watch me.” I said chewing on my Celery stick.

“Just let me explain to you what was going on… please.” He begged.

“Fine Neal, what do you have to say? Although I dough it will be worth my time.”

“Haylee don’t be like that.” He pleaded.

“Why not Neal? Why shouldn’t I act like that? You’re the one that was hugged up with that girl!” I yelled at him.

“Stop Haylee… I wasn’t hugged up with her! You… ugh! Can we talk about this in private please?” I looked around the kitchen and everyone was staring at the two of us. I put my celery stick on my plate and looked up at Neal.

“Fine.” I followed him to his room. He motioned for me to sit on his bed and I did.

“Okay Haylee the girl you seen me talking to was my ex. I was telling her to cut the bull shit out because I was in a serious relationship. Me and her broke up Months ago and she still won’t take no for an answer. Before you came along I was still allowing her to do little stuff but now I have you. Babe I was just letting her know about you before she did anything to jeopardize our relationship before it even begins. But it looks like she already did.” He looked pained and afraid that I might not date him or be with him anymore.

“Well… what exactly did you used to let her do?” I questioned. I really wanted to know. After all, this guy did take my v-card and I hardly knew him… what was I thinking?

 I know I venerable after being rejected but I really didn’t plan to have sex until I was in a committed relationship but I guess things don’t always go as planned and people make mistakes. I hope he doesn’t make me regret being with him. Plus the jerk that rejected me obviously wasn’t a virgin himself so I was happy I didn’t give my innocence to him. Wyatt didn’t deserve to be my first.

Anyway I really wanted to know what Neal’s ex was capable of. Would she try to steal him away from me?

“Before you walked up she tried to kiss me and I had to force her to stop. Before you came along I would have let her but now as I said before I have you in my life. Haylee I’m telling the truth. Nothing happened.” I looked into his eyes.

“You promise you won’t hurt me Neal?” I questioned.

(SEX SCENE!!! PLEASE PASS THIS PART IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ! IT’S NOT IMPORTANT TO THE BOOK! IT CAN BE SKIPPED!)

“I promise.” He said. He leaned down on the bed and kissed me on the lips. His hand cupped my breast and a moan escaped my lips. Our tongues danced together and more moans escaped my lips. He ripped off my shirt exposing my bra. I blushed a tomato red.

 He then unhooked my bra and exposed my breast, taking the right one into his mouth. I moaned as he climbed on top of me still sucking on my nipple. He took off my pants and his shirt and pants. I was happy I put on pretty underwear this morning. This would be our 2nd time having sex. And I was glad to be doing it with him.

He tore off my underwear and I could remember thinking ‘there goes a great pair of underwear’. He stuck his tongue in my mouth again. I felt him move and take off his boxers while still kissing me. He pulled me up further on the bed with no effort at all, as if I weighed 5 pounds.

He then took my left breast in his mouth and started sucking on my nipple. Moans kept coming and my body felt like a volcano, I could explode any minute. He then did something unexpected. His lips traveled from my breast and he kissed down my body until his lips was between my legs. He inhaled deeply.

“Neal what are you…” But I quickly shut up as I felt his tongue on my vagina and words cannot describe the ecstasy I was feeling at that moment. He made me explode several times with the way he worked his tongue on my pussy.

“Neal please stop teasing my I want it now. Please.” I begged.

“Your wish is my command princess.” He said. He brought his body up and turned me over. I was laying on my stomach now. “Get on your hands and knees.” I did what I was told and propped my body up. Before I knew it he was entering me from behind. I felt his rock hard man hood enter me and my body was in pure ecstasy.

 He started off slow, going in and out of me as I moaned and yelled loudly.

“YES! Give it to me Neal, give me all of you.” I moaned as he started to go faster in and out of me. And he did exactly as I asked. He gave me everything he had. He started to do it harder and go faster. We went at it for a good hour doing it in every potion we could think of. When we were done we laid in bed and slept for hours, that’s how tired we were.

(Flash Back Over)

(SEX SCENE OVER!)

From that day on I never doubted his word. I believed everything he told me and I felt like it was the truth. So it really pains me to be in this situation with him. I don’t know rather we’ll be together or not. He promised he wouldn’t hurt me, and he did anyway. I felt I should remind him of the promise but our one sided argument was interrupted by Thomas.

“I know your mad Haylee but we should really get going. This isn’t the time nor place to do this.”

I hated to say this but Thomas was right. I wanted to rip Neal’s head off but this was not the time to be ripping heads off. It was the time to look for my sister and Kenna. I wanted nothing more than to make sure they were safe. I know everyone could see the furry on my face.

 I ignored them and I planned to ignore Neal until all this was over. I calmed myself by saying Woosa in my head and closing my eyes. I didn’t realize it until now but I had been on the verge of going wolf. I was shaking so much. When I was sure I was calm I opened my eyes and looked at everyone. I turned to Thomas.

“Sorry everyone.” I said looking at Thomas then Dyami.

“It’s okay dear. Let’s get going before it gets late.” Dyami said.

“Okay but let me introduce you to everyone first. This is Wyatt, Chase and my jerk of a boyfriend Neal.” I said pointing to the boys one by one. They all sat on their hind legs and waved Hi with their paws. I laughed at Chase. He looked so eager to get back to his mate and I didn’t blame him.

“It’s nice to meet you all.” Dyami said.

“Yes it’s nice to meet you three.” Thomas said.

“Now let’s be on our way too looking for your friend.” Dyami smiled at me.

“Right. Okay, Chase, she’s your mate so you should be able to catch her scent right away.” I watched as Chase closed his eyes and inhaled deeply picking up Kenna’s scent. He opened his eyes and took off running in his wolf form and we all took off running behind him. He was determined to find Kenna and so was I, along with my sister. I had a feeling that where ever Kenna was Brianna would be there too. And who ever took my sister would pay.

***

Brianna’s POV

My uncle still kept me in the cell saying I couldn’t leave until after he fought this girl’s father. I personally had no interest in getting revenge for my father’s death. My bastered of a father killed my mother. He didn’t deserve to live after that. I loved my mother.

She was my favorite parent. Our father was a drunk and a womanizer. I hated him. He would always come home drunk. He would even bring women home when my mom was away. It really sickened me. I felt so bad for my mom.

 She knew what he was doing. I would walk in the house from school and find her crying all the time. I wanted her to find someone else… to be happy. But my father was always in her way, always stopping her from being happy. He his final act of keeping her unhappy was killing her and did didn’t deserve that.

My uncle had a doctor come fix up the girl. Her legs where in cast now and he kept her drugged up so she would stay sleep. I only assumed he didn’t want her talking to me. I wondered why. But I dropped it… like I had any other choice but too. The girl was drugged up.

There was no way I would be able to question her. And I didn’t know if the girl would talk to me anyway. My only hope was that someone was looking for me. With the way I treated my sister I wouldn’t be surprised if she left me to die. I didn’t deserve her forgiveness with the way I treated her.

I heard the door to the top of the stairs open and someone walked down the steps. When he reached the bottom of the steps he clicked the light on and I could see it was my uncle and two of his guards. My uncle looked at me and gave me a creepy smile. He then turned to the girl.

“Hi uncle, what brings you down here?” I questioned.

“I’ve come to offer you a proposition my dear niece.” He gave me a creepy smile.

“And what would that be?” I asked wondering what he was up too.

“If you join my group and help us fight her father’s pack (he pointed to the red headed girl) then I will give you your freedom today and after the fight I’ll never bother you again.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“To be honest with you uncle… I have no interest in joining your little group nor am I interested in getting revenge. In fact, I believe my so called father got what he had coming to him. Anyway what’s done is done… He’s dead now and there’s nothing anyone can do about it, so why seek revenge?”

 I’ve had a lot of time to think in here and I realized I’m a lot more intelligent then people make me out to be. And getting locked up in a cell has only pissed me off and made me stronger and I think my uncle knows that.

Don’t ever back a wolf up in a corner because in the end you will either end up dead or badly injured. And my uncle had severely pissed me off to where I wanna kick his ass. I don’t care if he saved me from that jerk. He still made a big mistake by locking me up in here while he plotted his pathetic revenge for my father’s death.

“I want revenge because that was my fucking blood Brother and your fucking father. You should want revenge too. But since you refuse to help me, you will stay in here for the rest of your fucking pathetic life and no one will be able to find you. I will feed you but nothing more. I hope you enjoy your cell because it’s now your new home.” He countered. I laughed. “And what the hell is so funny?” He questioned pissed.

“You’re so funny. We will see how this all ends and when it does, I wanna make sure you see my laughing face before you die…” I smiled at him.

“The only one that’s gonna die is her fucking father.” He stormed up the stairs with his men behind him. I couldn’t help but wonder who will win this fight. Her father or my uncle?

Comment, Vote, Fan!!!

The next chapter will be the beginning of the fight but the end of this book won’t be for a while. Still have a lot of issues to resolve between all of the characters.

ALSO I KNOW A LOT OF MY FANS ARE ALSO WRITERS BUT IT IS VERY RUDE TO BEG MY FANS TO READ YOUR STORY/BOOK ON MY PAGE OR ON MY BOOKS COMMENT BOARD. I WOULD NOT DO THAT TO YOU. SO PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR BOOK ON MY PAGE OR ON MY COMMENT BOARD, I WILL DELETE IT. IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR BOOK PLEASE SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE AND I WILL BE GLAD TO READ ANY OF MY FANS BOOKS!! IF YOU GUYS LOVE MY BOOK I KNOW I’LL LOVE YOURS. THANKS FOR COMMENTING, VOTING AND FANNING!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! =D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.3K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
75.5K 1.3K 42
-- Currently I am NOT editing this book yet as I am trying to write other books first. Some of the chapters are edited but most of them aren't yet...
760K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...
382K 7.9K 37
(Original Version, New Version in Progress that I suggest waiting for if you'd like) "I'm sorry for your loss." I hear and look over to see Oliver...