Chapter - Fourteen

Sorry about any mistakes everyone, I will go back and correct when the book is done. Hope you all enjoy!

Haylee’s POV

“Okay so what are the groups were splitting up to?” Seth asked.

“We'll all split up into groups of five and the two Alpha’s will make up all the groups.” I finished. I motioned to for Alpha’s to start assigning groups.

“Alright” Neal started. “My five guards are already one group of five. Seth, Bryan, Aden, Eden and Cal are the next group and I, Kenna and Haylee can just be a group of three.” Neal finished.

“I don’t think so. I’ll be in the group with Haylee and Chase will accompany me. And I have two more groups of guards also. Now I think that covers the groups now when do we leave?” Wyatt finished.

“There is no way you’re going to be in the group with me and…” I interrupted Neal.

“We leave tomorrow morning bright and early so we all should get some sleep. Okay come on guys lets go get a room. I know this great hotel nearby.” I said to my guys.

“Oh no you don’t. You’re all staying here in my pack house, I insist.” Wyatt interrupted.

“No thanks man, were not staying here. Come on gang lets go.” Neal said and got up out his seat.

“I concur.” I included and got up out my seat as well.

“Wouldn’t it make more since for us to stay? It’s already almost ten o’clock and were only gonna be able to get a couple of hours of sleep. Why drive all the way to a hotel. I’m ready to sleep now.” Kenna argued. Darn her! Why does she always have to speck logical?

“Ugh fine Kenna.” I said.

“And Chase’s birthday is in couple of hours. Why don’t you all stick around? We bought a cake and everything. Where gonna drink a little and talk before we go to bed.” Wyatt offered.

“That’s so funny. My birthday is next week. So you’re a May baby too?” Kenna asked Chase.

“May is the best month of the year!” Chase laughed.

“Agreed! Were awesome!” Kenna laughed.

“Whatever you two, every one, go to the car and get our bags. Wyatt after can you all show us to our rooms?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“Alright.” I answered. Ever one went out to the car and brought all our bags in the house.

“Wyatt!” I called once we were inside the house again. I wanted to know where our rooms were so we could unpack.

“Yeah.” He said as he walked in the room.

“Can you show us to our rooms?”

“Yeah, Alpha Neal’s guards can you please follow my guards, they will show you all to your rooms. As for the rest of you were all having a, how you say, slumber party. Were all gonna get to know each other right here in the living room.”

I looked around the living room. I really didn’t notice before but he had all the furniture removed from the room. I knew what he was doing. He was trying to make sure me and Neal wasn’t alone together. But I seen right through him. I’ll go along with his slumber party. And he’ll get a look into how in love me and Neal really are.

‘I don’t like that idea at all Haylee. Why can’t we just be with our mate?’ My wolf asked.

‘Because he made the decision to let us go and he will not get us back that easy.’