Chapter - Four

Sorry you won’t get to find out what happens to Brianna until Haylee finds out. I don’t want to do too many points of views. Sorry in advance for any mistakes! Another apology this chapter is really short and boring sorry about that so I’m uploading two chapters today!  

Well here it is, enjoy!

Dedicated to Yukiisen for keeping up with my work and being an awesome fan!

Haylee’s POV

It was 6 or 7 hours before I stopped crying but I kept driving. I only stopped to get gas and food. I would stop and get MC Donald’s almost every hour, that’s how depressed I really was. By the time I stopped crying and eating I had ended up in St. Louis in Minnesota. I was tired from driving all day. It was the middle of the night now and I needed rest. I decided to find a hotel for the night. I found a hotel called the Marriott hotel of St Louis Park and I checked in. The lady at the desk welcomed me.

“Welcome to the Marriott how can I help you today?” She asked with a smile on her face.

“Hi I would like to rent a room please.”

“Sure I need your ID and to know what type of room you would like to stay in?”

“The best room you have for the next week please.” I gave her my ID and she looked at me then examined my ID. She looked back up at me like I was crazy.

“Sorry honey you have to be 18 to rent a room here.” I went in my purse and showed her my emancipation papers.

“I’m legally an adult that’s my papers right there.”

“I can see that but you still have to be 18 to rent at this hotel. I’m sorry but that’s the rules.”

“Are you sure?” I pulled out a wad of cash. I had been saving money since I started high school for a rainy day. I also had a credit card just in case. I gave her 500 dollars.

“And that’s just for you.” I continued.

“Um okay how many nights will you be staying with us again?”

“Just put me down for the next 7 days please and I’ll pay for each day right now if you don’t mind.”

“Okay.” She put me in the computer took my credit card and gave me a room key.

“Let me escort you to the room.” She said I knew she was about to let me know how this works. She called someone to watch the front desk and walked with me to my room I was renting.

“First there will be no one but you staying here right?”

“That’s correct. I am alone.”

“Good because if I see anyone but you I’ll have to ask you to leave the room. No loud music and partying for random behavior.” I interrupted her.

“Look if I do anything wrong I promise you can go in my room in the middle of the night and pour cold water all over me and then kick me out. Okay?”  She looked at me skeptical.  We were in front of my room now.

“Alright now I’m counting on you to do the right thing. No funny business.  Enjoy your stay at the Marriott hotel.” She walked away leaving me in front of my room. I didn’t go inside. I went to my car and got my things and then went in my room. I throw my stuff on the floor the throw my body on the bed. I let my tears flow once again and fell into a deep sleep.

***

I woke up early in the morning to a loud knock on the door.

“Housekeeping” A lady yelled on the other side of the door. I got up and opened the door.

“I don’t need housekeeping today but thank you.” I reached in my pocket and pulled out a 20 dollar bill and handed it to her.

“For your time.” I said nicely.

“Thank you miss” she said happy.

“No problem” I slowly closed the door as went to the next room.

I decided to get in the shower. I turned the water on warm, stripped down and got in the shower. The water felt so good on my cold skin. My face was dry and my eyes were puffy. I was happy to wash my body of stress. I finished showering and got out and grabbed a big towel to wrap around my body. I then grabbed a smaller towel to wrap my hair in. I looked in the mirror. My face looked a little more refreshed then before.

I would look for a school to attend tomorrow but since today is Sunday I just want to take my mind off home school and all other stress. I let my hair stay wet today and put it in a ponytail and got dressed.

I decided I’d wear a pair of jeans and a floral print t-shirt. It was still cold out so I grabbed a thin jacket. I will be so happy when spring gets here. I left my room and got in my car. I was hungry so I just looked for any old place to sit down and eat. I came across a small dinner. I parked the car and walked inside. I found a seat and grabbed the menu that was already on the table.  About two minutes later a woman with really short black hair and dark brown eyes walked over to my table. She looked to be in her late 40s.

“Welcome what can I get you today?” She asked sweetly.

“Um I’ll take a stack of pancakes, turkey bacon and a side of orange juice.”

“Okay I’ll bring your orange juice first and your food will come shorty after.”

“Okay thank you.”

“No problem I’ll be right back.” She said with a smile.

I felt a little more stress free and happy to be away from Wisconsin. I needed this fresh start. I needed to see new faces. I needed to learn how to be a new me.

The waitress, whose name tag said Sue on it, came back to my table with my orange juice.

“Here you go sweetie. Anything else I can get you until your food is ready?”

“Um no nothing thank you but can you tell me the name of the nearest high school from here?” I asked politely.

“Oh sure, its St. Louis park high school, It’s a really good school too. My two girls went there when they were in high school. Why? Are you thinking about switching schools?”

“Um yeah something like that.”

“Well it is a great school. You should check it out.” She smiled brightly at me.

“I will surely do that, thank you so much Sue.”

“No problem. I’ll be back with your food honey.” She walked off and I decided to Google the high school on my cell phone. It wasn’t far from the hotel I was staying at so there would be no problem getting back and forth. I decided that would be the school I would attend plus I didn’t feel like looking for another school.

Sue came back with my food and I ate good. When I was finished I left her a 50 dollar tip to thank her for all her help and her warm welcoming.

I went back to my hotel and laid around for the rest of the day. I watched TV and ordered room service later on. I was just so tired. I needed to sleep and I would be going to school in the morning. I checked my book bag and got my emancipation papers in order. The only way I could transfer schools without an adult is with those papers.

I went to sleep hoping to dream about better days to come. My mate had rejected me so there was nothing good coming out of thinking about him. I had to find something new to dream about now.

‘We need a man’ my wolf said.

‘I agree’ I said and with that me and my wolf fell asleep thinking about finding a man of our own.

Sorry, short and boring I know. Now go to the next chapter already! Lol (Comment, Vote, Fan)