Chapter - Seventeen

OKAY EVERYONE, THE NEW TITLE IS "I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU" BUT I WONT CHANGE IT UNTIL THE STORY IT 100% FINISHED. I WANT EVERYONE TO READ IT TO THE END BEFORE I CHANGE IT. THANK YOU TOO EVERYONE THAT VOTED AND ALSO YOU WILL ONLY GET TO READ A LITTLE ABOUT NEAL'S REJECTION. SOMEONE WILL FIND OUT ABOUT IT THAT HAYLEE DIDN'T WANT TOO. LOL BUT I HOPE ALL OF YOU KEEP READING!!

SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR TYPING ERRORS! WILL GO BACK AND FIX THEM LATER!

E

N

J

O

Y

!

Haylee’s POV

“Well it’s nice to meet you Haylee. If you don’t mind me asking, what were you and your friend doing out in the woods alone so late at night? It’s dangerous out there.” She stated acting as if she was my mother scolding me. Then I looked down at my clothes and noticed they had dressed me in a pair of baggy shorts and a large t-shirt.

“We’ve been traveling through the woods looking for my sister and were having a difficult time finding her.” I then told them the entire story of how I ended up here and how the rogues ended up taking Kenna. They both seemed to understand my pain.

“Okay so we’ll help you find your pack and sister, right honey?” Dyami looked at Thomas.

“I thought we weren’t gonna get involved in all that, babe.” Thomas said. Dyami gave him a look I knew all too well. The ‘What I say goes’ look. I smiled.

“Were helping her and that’s that. It can’t be hard with your gifts and mine. We can defend ourselves and see them before they come our way.” She smiled.

“Wait… Dyami what’s your gifts?” I asked curiously.

“Oh I have 3 gifts. I can create lighting from my fingertips. I have the gift of foresight and I have the gift of healing. You really didn’t need me to heal you. Your body can heal itself. By the way I should take that cast off and examine your leg. You should be all healed up by now.”

“Wait so how do you have one more power than Thomas?” I questioned. Thomas said they get there power as they grow older but…

“I’m almost 55 years older than Thomas so I’ve had my new gift for like 4 years now and he’s been jealous since I got it.” She smiled at me while cutting the cast off my leg.

“I am NOT jealous and never have been.” He said proudly.

“Okay dear whatever you say.” She smiled looking up at me.

She had pretty dark brown hair and green eyes. She looked to be in her early 30’s not 1,004 years old. She took the rest of my cast off and examined my leg. I was sure it was all better because I walked on it not too long ago.

“How does your leg feel?” Dyami asked. I stud up and walked around.

“I feel like I can do cart wheels! Thanks so much!” I said to the two of them.

“No problem. Let me get my client’s medicine ready and they I’ll make us all something to eat. After my client leaves we can head out and look for your pack. Okay Haylee?”

“Sounds good to me.” I said very happy to eat something. I was starving and I had a taste for some real food. Not the diet stuff I was eating before.