Chapter - Eighteen

WARNING THERE IS A DETAILED SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER! SO PLZ, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT, THEN JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS A RATED R BOOK SO IT WILL HAVE DETAILED SEX SCENES HERE AND THERE.

Dedicated to LoveDance4Life for loving my book!

Video on side! Related to the book and new title (I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU)!! I NEED A NEW COVER! ANYTAKERS?? =D

SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR TYPING ERRORS! WILL GO BACK AND FIX THEM LATER!

E

N

J

O

Y

!

Haylee’s POV

The entire time we were headed towards the boys Wyatt was talking to me. I didn’t know why but he insisted on asking me a series of questions. Maybe he was trying to get to know me. After all I have known him all our lives and we never really talked.

 He never tried to know my interest and he never even really tried to talk to me at all for that matter. He never really made me laugh or smile. They say the best way to see someone’s future is to look at their past.

Wyatt was a jerk to me in the past… but does that mean he will be a jerk to me in the future? Has he really changed for the better? I guess only time will tell. And Neal… I never expected this from him… to do what Wyatt did to me to another girl was bull shit.

He knew how that affected me and he did it to someone else anyway. We had talked about the day he found his mate… We would continue to be friends.

I would still be in his pack and we would be friends. And then He rejected his mate for me? But why? It just makes no since… unless his mate was a…

‘So can I ask you some questions about yourself?’ Wyatt asked though our mind link interrupting my thoughts.

‘Sure… I guess.’

‘What’s your favorite color?’

‘Um blue I guess.’ Why did he want to know my favorite color?

‘Okay whats your favorite place to eat at?’

‘Olive garden by far!’

‘Wow mine too!’ We both laughed through our mind link.

‘Okay what’s your all-time favorite movie?’ He questioned.

‘Ummm The Note Book. I love that movie! What’s yours?’