Chapter - Thirteen

SORRY ABOUT ANY ERROR EVERYONE WILL CORRECT THEM LATER! And sorry its short.

ENJOY!

“Haylee, what, when, how, what are you doing here? How did you find out about Brianna going missing? You know what; I really don’t care how you found out.” He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. My wolf was rejoicing to finally be accepted by her mate again and I found myself feel warm in his arms. Then I heard a loud growl and before I knew it Wyatt was flying across his living room and onto his floor.

“I may be here to help you but let’s get one thing straight! She’s mine now and my packs Alphena until further notice. And there is no way in hell I will ever stand by and watch you hurt her like you did before so stay away from my girl!” Neal growled at Wyatt. Neal was shaking nonstop and I was worried he would turn into his wolf. Wyatt got up off the floor shaking uncontrollably.

“She’s your packs WHAT?  Haylee is this true? You’re his packs Alphena?” Wyatt never stopped looking at Neal while talking to me. And if looks could kill Neal would be dead right now.

“Wyatt yes and calm down. You rejected me remember so it’s okay. I’ve moved on now. I’m happy with Neal now.” Just as I finished talking Chase and the rest of Wyatt’s high ranked pack ran in the room.

“What the hell’s going on here?” Chase asked looking confused then he looked at me.

“Brianna? Is that you?” Before I could tell him no he ran over to me and hugged me tight.

“We’ve been looking for you everywhere! Where have you been?” He asked but I was finding it hard to breathe with the way he was hugging me let alone talk.

“I’m. Not. Bri. Anna.” He let me go so I could finally breathe.

“If you’re not Brianna, then you must be… oh my stars… Haylee?”

“That’s me...” I said giving a fake smile and gasping for air.

“Wow… you’re hot! I mean you really transformed yourself into a babe.” He smirked at me.

“Hey! Watch the way you talk to her.” Neal growled.

“Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? And F.Y.I. I was just complimenting her. It’s not like I was hitting on her man. She my boy Wyatt here’s mate. Haylee, he can’t stop talking about you and how he wants you back and...”

“SHUT UP CHASE!” Wyatt yelled at Chase before he could tell more.

“Look, Wyatt and Neal all this is not important right now. All that matters is finding my sister. Wyatt can you please tell me the last time you saw Brianna?”

“Sure yeah.” He was starting to calm down. “Let’s go into the basement and talk. That’s where we have our pack meetings.”

“Alright, and you two no fighting!” I pointed my finger at Neal and Wyatt. I was here to find my sister, not watch a dog fight.